Page 929 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8298799199259269279289299309319329339399791029 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,225 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh I'm not really looking forward to finishing off Madara. He's kinda boring considering he has no real connection with Naruto or anyone who isn't Hashirma or Obito and is just too perfect.
    Yeah I don't really care for Madara either, although he's worshiped by some of the fandom. I wonder if he'll fall victim to the talk no jutsu as well, or if we'll finally see Naruto take action into his own hands by literally beating him to death. I can hope at least because it would be nice for the main villain to die rather than get converted into a good guy.

SO CLOSE. Obito faking out Naruto's handshake with a strangle was awesome but it was probably the last we'll see of the villain. I do kind of like the imagery in this chapter regarding the hands and Obito's illusions (except for the two pages of awkward faces.)

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Yeah I don't really care for Madara either, although he's worshiped by some of the fandom. I wonder if he'll fall victim to the talk no jutsu as well, or if we'll finally see Naruto take action into his own hands by literally beating him to death. I can hope at least because it would be nice for the main villain to die rather than get converted into a good guy.
    why shouldnt they praise madara since obito isnt the ten tails jinchuriki anymore it makes edo madara the strongest character right now and most likely he'll be talk no jutsu by naruto and hashirama and honestly i hate that madara is going to turn into a nice guy
    i wonder who is going to seal him naruto and sasuke cant do it i guess theres hashi and gaara

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Let it end! :'(

Good lord let this end! I've seen people hate, but this is honestly the last straw for me. If Obito lives and gets redeemed then there really is no point behind this Buddhist manga. Gah!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Spoiler:- Platinum fan.;16612920:

Spoiler:- tak310;16613315:

Well, that was some chapter. I have to say I honestly wished that Naruto had just converted Obito on the first try, because a bunch of pages of Naruto mindf'ing Obito just to get to the same conclusion was much worst. But fortunately, Obito looks like he's finally done for, so maybe we can get back to a real villain like Madara.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Let it end! :'(

Good lord let this end! I've seen people hate, but this is honestly the last straw for me. If Obito lives and gets redeemed then there really is no point behind this Buddhist manga. Gah!
    He could live and not side with the Alliance and just remain neutral. I think he's realized the error of his ways, but I don't see what use he could be to the others. I mean he lost the Juubi and only has his old powers at the moment. It's not like he could stop Madara and honestly, I'd rather he left on his own than team up with the good guys.

He could live and not side with the Alliance and just remain neutral. I think he's realized the error of his ways, but I don't see what use he could be to the others. I mean he lost the Juubi and only has his old powers at the moment. It's not like he could stop Madara and honestly, I'd rather he left on his own than team up with the good guys.
    no kishimoto needs to actually kill the villians without making them turn good + stop bringing people back from the dead just to be sealed later on and ruining their death

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I just want it to stop, it doesn't make sense anymore. I read it out of obligation now, I've been following for too long to drop out so close to the end. But it's almost like a torture. At some point it was so bad it was funny, but it's not even worth a laugh anymore. If it finishes on a happy ending, I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    no kishimoto needs to actually kill the villians without making them turn good + stop bringing people back from the dead just to be sealed later on and ruining their death
    But Obito isn't a threat any more so why kill him? Naruto did his whole talk no jutsu thing and I can't see him actually killing Obito after that. Madara is the one who needs to die, not Obito. He's the catalyst for all of this.

If anything I hope Madara at least takes out Hashirama to put an end to their love story rivalry. I mean as boring as Madara is I kinda feel bad for the guy considering how he ended up the way he was just because he was always as a sacrificial lamb for Hashi's rise to dominance.

On the matter of Obito I think he will leave to the Kamui dimension and have one last talk with Kakashi before either disappearing for good or dying. Even though he only has his old powers now he would still pwn the entire alliance since Kakashi was their only means of effectively countering him to begin with.

But Obito isn't a threat any more so why kill him? Naruto did his whole talk no jutsu thing and I can't see him actually killing Obito after that. Madara is the one who needs to die, not Obito. He's the catalyst for all of this.
    because every villain in the series has become a joke. why? because they turn good than die after being talk no jutsu by naruto and it doesnt have to be naruto that kills him it could sasuke kakashi or madara my bet is on madara since hes going to be the final villain in this arc

because every villain in the series has become a joke. why? because they turn good than die after being talk no jutsu by naruto and it doesnt have to be naruto that kills him it could sasuke kakashi or madara my bet is on madara since hes going to be the final villain in this arc
    I'd lose so much respect for Kakashi if he killed Obito after all of this. I mean isn't it bad enough that he had to kill Rin? Killing his other former teammate would be just plain sad imo.

because every villain in the series has become a joke.
    Having a personality and story as opposed to "crazy evil guy who wrecks stuff" is being a joke? You realize there are probably 20,000 other manga that follow the generic formula you're describing. There is NOTHING wrong with Kishimoto actually giving his main character, the kid who's going to run a village, a mindset of a mature individual who realizes there are more ways to deal with a situation than killing people who you disagree with.
    ----------------------------------

People that start formulating years long plans, while gathering a group of high powered criminals that kidnap people from their home with the ultimate goal of world domination should be destroyed on the spot though.

I mean, I see what you're saying but when the toughest of villains can be talked into submission, it's kinda boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    People that start formulating years long plans, while gathering a group of high powered criminals that kidnap people from their home with the ultimate goal of world domination should be destroyed on the spot though.

I mean, I see what you're saying but when the toughest of villains can be talked into submission, it's kinda boring.
    Especially when to this day the only of those said criminals that died without redemption were the ones that didn't have as much of a impact as the bigger bads.

I'd lose so much respect for Kakashi if he killed Obito after all of this. I mean isn't it bad enough that he had to kill Rin? Killing his other former teammate would be just plain sad imo.
    in kakashi's defense he never intended on killing her she chose to kill her self iirc(need to read that chapter again) also there is sasuke and madara that can kill him its most likely going to be madara since he dissapeared for a couple of chapters now and will come back by killing him
    @raiga a villian that makes the world go into a world war tried to put them under a genjutsu stopped by a simple speech, yea please explain how that isnt a joke and i never questioned naruto's maturity
    Last edited by tak310; 9th November 2013 at 2:01 PM.

There's no place for Obito in the world now. Killing him off would at least reunite him with his true love Rin. They can watch each other forever without ever having to blink. I'd be surprised if Orochimaru didn't take advantage of the situation and try and steal Obito's body while he's weak like this. Yeah, I didn't forget about Orochimaru. This could be his only chance, with a Six Paths body he can do anything. If they go that route. Still hoping Madara is dealt with quickly. I'm so over the Madara character, and evil Uchiha's in general. It feels like every major super villain of this series minus Orochimaru had a Uchiha weapon be it Sharingan or Rinnegan.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I hope Madara make Obito life even more painful then even before.

Before Madara goes down I hope he takes Hashirama with him. It's the least they can do considering how they are the cause for all of this.

Before Madara goes down I hope he takes Hashirama with him. It's the least they can do considering how they are the cause for all of this.
    That would only excite the Madara x Hashirama shippers lol. But seriously, I don't care how Hashirama dies. It's bound to happen since I'm sure Orochimaru will stop the Edo Tensei eventually anyway. If Kishi wants Madara to take his boyfriend back to the grave with him then fine, whatever. It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things imo.

That would only excite the Madara x Hashirama shippers lol. But seriously, I don't care how Hashirama dies. It's bound to happen since I'm sure Orochimaru will stop the Edo Tensei eventually anyway. If Kishi wants Madara to take his boyfriend back to the grave with him then fine, whatever. It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things imo.
    Agreed. At this point with Obito defeated this war is basically over. Imo even though Madara is the "final villain" I still don't consider him the main villain of the series itself. I mean yes he was a factor in Obito's change but after he died it's obvious that Obito's actions were those of his own with no real intention on reviving Madara. If it hadn't been for Kabuto's meddling we probably would have been spared of all this extra "drama" and we probably would have just had Naruto defeat the Masked Madara and learn he was Obito then TnJ him and have him revive the entire Alliance.

Agreed. At this point with Obito defeated this war is basically over. Imo even though Madara is the "final villain" I still don't consider him the main villain of the series itself. I mean yes he was a factor in Obito's change but after he died it's obvious that Obito's actions were those of his own with no real intention on reviving Madara. If it hadn't been for Kabuto's meddling we probably would have been spared of all this extra "drama" and we probably would have just had Naruto defeat the Masked Madara and learn he was Obito then TnJ him and have him revive the entire Alliance.
    well without madara, naruto wouldve never able to go to bijuu mode since kurama started to get along with him to stop madara and iirc he was going to revive him but wouldve betrayed him because he wanted to use the eye of the moon plan for something else

The Kyuubi had already fallen to Naruto's side before the appearance of the real Madara. Remember, the Hachibi pointed out that the Kyuubi hadn't been absorbing any of Naruto's chakra, thus allowing him to use the cloak form the entire time despite the previous warning.

And I wouldn't put much stock in Tobi's previous talk about reviving someone, because all that went out the window with Obito's reveal. Doesn't even make any sense with the new narrative, because Obito had no reason or need to revive Madara, the whole plan was doable without him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

Obito isn't a villian though, that's what this plot is driving home. To be honest, when you look at all the people Obito gathered(who obviously weren't on the same page to begin with(itachi)), Kisame and mabye Hidan were the only ones who really just plain liked being villians. Obito's just a 10 year old kid who got locked in a hole and couldn't develop a sense of right and wrong logically.

@raiga a villian that makes the world go into a world war tried to put them under a genjutsu stopped by a simple speech, yea please explain how that isnt a joke and i never questioned naruto's maturity
    Two things, one, I was unaware a two CHAPTER debate was a "simple speech".

Secondly, the only reason Obito became a villian is because he's too chicken to admit his own shortcomings. He's using 3rd grader logic to justify his actions, it's only logical they can be debunked just as simply by someone as mature as Naruto(see, I actually included maturity for a reason)
    ----------------------------------

Imo, it would've been anti-climactic for Obito to be the final villain which is why we kind of need Madara. At least his dreams aren't motivated by a dead girl; he seems unbalanced and selfish, but for other reasons and at the very least I hope talk no jutsu has no effect on him and that Naruto actually kills him somehow since he's the real threat at the moment.

Page 929 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8298799199259269279289299309319329339399791029 ... LastLast