Page 931 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 26206

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

... How did Kakashi know Sasuke was back to being good? Anyway, annoyed that Obito got saved by Minato, and was the focus of the entire chapter again. On the otherhand, it was nice to see the Bijuu's reaction to Naruto saving them, and Sasuke going after the fallen Obito, as oppose to the Bijuus as some believed he would. Average chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post

Please excuse my moment of immaturity.
    http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/643/2
    http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/645/9
    go ahead while reading this

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    ... How did Kakashi know Sasuke was back to being good? Anyway, annoyed that Obito got saved by Minato, and was the focus of the entire chapter again. On the otherhand, it was nice to see the Bijuu's reaction to Naruto saving them, and Sasuke going after the fallen Obito, as oppose to the Bijuus as some believed he would. Average chapter.
    i thought kakashi was able to see everything that was going on because his and obito's vision are connected and saw sasuke fighting obito. i wasnt annoyed about minato saving him because minato is his sensei so of course he would stop them from killing each other. the thing i didnt like even though its not a big problem but i found it weird was that naruto was ready to fight madara but ran away from him when he was brought back.
    yea it was an average chapter

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

meh at this six week break. I'll try not to forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i thought kakashi was able to see everything that was going on because his and obito's vision are connected and saw sasuke fighting obito. i wasnt annoyed about minato saving him because minato is his sensei so of course he would stop them from killing each other. the thing i didnt like even though its not a big problem but i found it weird was that naruto was ready to fight madara but ran away from him when he was brought back.
    He didn't stop Obito and Kakashi from killing each other. He stopped Kakashi from killing his effing murderer and genocide instigator.

Naruto didn't ran away from Madara, he was told to leave, back up the alliance vs. Tobi and let the five kage handle the situation. How you get annoyed by that is odd to say the least.

Again, certainly disappointed by this chain of events.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Mčh at this six week break. I'll try not to forget about it.
    What? A six week break? I thought it was a singular week break!? But then again, it did say issue nr1.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Does anyone here remember Yamato? Me neither.
    How about Black Zetsu? And Anko? And no one seems to acknowledge what happened to Konan. What about the aid Amegakure was to give in this coming war? All so sad. All of these things had potential to them.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    He didn't stop Obito and Kakashi from killing each other. He stopped Kakashi from killing his effing murderer and genocide instigator.

Naruto didn't ran away from Madara, he was told to leave, back up the alliance vs. Tobi and let the five kage handle the situation. How you get annoyed by that is odd to say the least
    its not in minato's character to hold a grudge against someone, he stopped them because they were his students and wanted obito to learn from his mistakes
    when has naruto ever ran away from a fight when he was told to he stays and talk/fight and him rrunning away from the meteor madara dropped on them, naruto went running away even though he wasnt going to be killed
    Last edited by tak310; 13th November 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Talkity, talk talk. Talkity, talk talk. That's really all the chapter was. It was amusing seeing both Sasuke and Kakashi try to finish off Obito. The Bijuu's all free was cool, too bad we didn't get to see much of them, but they all like Naruto now. Maybe Naruto will adopt them all. They can be called "My little Bijuus!" The chapter wasn't bad but are we really not getting a new chapter till next year? I guess they want Madara to be the big final of this war. Whatever. Not much to really say on this chapter. Really I don't have anything to say about it. It was just talking.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I loved that last panel

Great callback to 573.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    How about Black Zetsu? And Anko? And no one seems to acknowledge what happened to Konan. What about the aid Amegakure was to give in this coming war? All so sad. All of these things had potential to them.
    Black Zetsu was offed by that Swordskid of the Mist, I think. We learned that he was a regular Zetsu, but with Madara's dark presence possessing it, and with Madara coming into the forefront of the manga, his presence didn't need to be in a Zetsu anymore.. Therefore, Black Zetsu became useless.

Anko probably died by Kabuto's technique.. Or Curse Seal extraction?

Konan died. Konan was going to help Naruto if she was needed, but she couldn't fulfill that promise because she died...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I know he was getting glimpses, but don't remember any of those glimpses being of Sasuke fighting. Minato saving the life of the guy who caused both his and his wife's death, along with ruining his son's childhood, is just random.

Naruto was told to leave by the Gokages, to go deal with Obito. Naruto wanted to fight Madara, and did attempt to fight Madara after he had defeated the Gokages.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    meh at this six week break. I'll try not to forget about it.
    It's only a single week break. This issue was #51, with there being 52 issues in a year. The issue in two weeks will be #1 for 2014.

Its not in Minato's character to hold a grudge against someone, he stopped them because they were his students and wanted Obito to learn from his mistakes. When has Naruto ever ran away from a fight? When he was told to he stays and talk/fight and him running away from the meteor Madara dropped on them, Naruto went running away even though he wasn't going to be killed
    It's not in Minato's character to hold a grudge? But it is in Minato's personality to prepare everything in order for his son to take out an enemy he fears will bring the world to his knee. And just when that moment comes, he goes back on all that he has planned for?

Naruto went away from that fight because the chakra in the clone was depleting anyway, so he was better spent at the fight with Tobi, while the five Kage's stuck with Madara, after holding their own speech. Naruto is very susceptible to speeches if you haven't noticed.. If anybody gets to move him, it's through speeches, and he usually listens.

And lets be very, very clear. There's a difference between running away, and being sent from the battlefield with specific orders.. Fail on your part, bub.

It's only a single week break. This issue was #51, with there being 52 issues in a year. The issue in two weeks will be #1 for 2014.
    I knew something was off.. They usually go out with a bigger bang before a six week break (see One Piece/Bleach)..

Ugh, what a boring chapter. I expected more to happen right after Madara was mentioned, but it was just Minato and Kakashi talking to Obito. At this point I don't even blame Sasuke for attempting to kill Obito; I don't want him to die, but Sasuke had the right idea in mind. Obito started this war so there has to be some kind of punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Naruto went away from that fight because the chakra in the clone was depleting anyway, so he was better spent at the fight with Tobi, while the five Kage's stuck with Madara, after holding their own speech. Naruto is very susceptible to speeches if you haven't noticed.. If anybody gets to move him, it's through speeches, and he usually listens.

And lets be very, very clear. There's a difference between running away, and being sent from the battlefield with specific orders.. Fail on your part, bub
    and yet there times when he didnt listen to speeches(gaara's speech about sasuke)
    and yet u ignored the point i made about the meteor being dropped on them even though it would not kill him he ran away instead of helping them
    and for the people saying its weird that minato saved him its not its been shown that the teachers dont want their student to die or be killed
    jiraiya-nagato
    sarutobi-orochimaru
    kakashi-sasuke
    tobirama-danzo/sarutobi/elders

I know a lot of people loved the last page, but I didn't. I mean it's cool that Kishi remembered the footprint scene (even though I hated it when it appeared 70 chapters ago because it was a waste of several pages), but at the same time I hate how slow things are moving. I mean even without the Minato/Kakashi/Obito parts of the chapter, Kishi wasted several panels showing Naruto's attempt to climb and destroy the God Tree.

So if Obito tried to become friends with the Akatsuki, he would have won? Yup.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

So, no more chapters till the new year, huh? (according to what the message on the last page said)

Guess Kishi wants to take a few weeks to make sure the (possible) final year of Naruto will cover all the remaining things Kishi needs it to cover (and maybe what the fans want it to cover).

I know he was getting glimpses, but don't remember any of those glimpses being of Sasuke fighting. Minato saving the life of the guy who caused both his and his wife's death, along with ruining his son's childhood, is just random.

Naruto was told to leave by the Gokages, to go deal with Obito. Naruto wanted to fight Madara, and did attempt to fight Madara after he had defeated the Gokages.

I'm sure Minato's smoking the same "World Peace" stuff that Jiraiya and Naruto are hooked on, even if Obito is the reason he and his wife are dead, it doesn't matter. It's all about the world peace. Remember when this series was about ninjas going on missions and the main characters wanted to be the best ninja in his village, which would mean he would probably have to take some guys out for the better of the village. I know the message they are trying to send, but these guys are suppose to be ninjas!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So if Obito tried to become friends with the Akatsuki, he would have won? Yup.
    I hate the logic that was used in this week's chapter. I mean the whole "having friends is important" argument is constantly made in this series, but Kakashi implied that with friends anything is possible which isn't true. Obito would've obviously failed in his scheme even if he and the other Akatsuki members had supported each other as comrades. I just really dislike how preachy the manga has been lately.

Sasuke's plan to kill Obito in the chapter vs Naruto's general nature of trying to always find resolution in conflict before ultimately ending someones life kind of reminds me of the differences between Hiruzen and Danzo's ideals. Danzo always believed that in order for peace to exist ninja must be emotionless and pretty much killing machines whereas Hiruzen believed in other forms of peacekeeping. Its interesting the conflict between Sasuke and Danzo in the past (I know Sasuke had to get revenge for what Danzo did), but I wonder if Sasuke had stayed in the village if he would have ended up joining Root and helping Danzo ultimately try to take over the village resorting to complete destruction. It seems that this is the plan Sasuke is expected to try to carry out. He wants the village to come under his control and doesn't care how that happens. Very interesting how similar of character's the two are.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

There's a major difference though. Sasuke went after Obito because he was deserving of death and still capable of escaping/being a problem. It's the reason Kakashi tried to do it too. Danzo, on the otherhand, never really went after anyone unless they were a threat to his personal desire for power. He didn't care whether someone was a threat to the world or not, only whether they were a threat to him, as we saw with Orochimaru and Pain. As for the idea that Sasuke could have joined Root, unlikely. Sasuke only has his current personality because of what happen. Had that not happen, he likely would be a completely different person. Not sure where you got the idea that Sasuke is trying to carry out any sort of nefarious plan.

I had thought Sasuke said that if he had to he would take the Hokage position by force or something along those lines. I wasn't saying he has this diabolical plan to take over the village. I was just drawing comparisons between Danzo's and Sasuke's train of thought. Both are quite harsh with their actions and I think they believe in more of a conventional shinobi world (no emotions, do whatever is necessary to get the mission done etc.). Now Sasuke has the Uchiha curse where his sad times bring up super powers and that is definitely an emotion, but to me it seems like he is more apt to act than try to negotiate whereas Naruto would like to talk things through. I know the Sasuke we have learned to know would not exist if he stayed in the village but one has to wonder if Itachi had still killed off his clan and Sasuke had remained in the village if maybe he would seek out Danzo to become a better assassin as Root has been known to take the dirt of the village a sweep it under the rug, one would assume that they were good at assassination. Sasuke could have gone to Root, suppress his emotions but also becoming and accomplice in Danzo's scheme to take over the village. I know the reason why Sasuke was going to kill Obito (I still think someone should kill him), for some reason that panel of him rushing to kill Obito stuck out to me and made me think.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

All he said was that he didn't care about the opinions of the other Konoha 11 in him becoming Hokage. His whole reason for wanting to become Hokage is specifically to fix the problems that people like Danzo created. He's more like Tobirama in that regard, being a realist and wanting to proactively deal with situations. I would say Sasuke was more apt at talking then Naruto, who really only negotiated twice (with Karui and then with Ee), both of which were more about what he wanted and disregarding any sort of exchange. Sasuke's not much better, but he at least has the habit of talking before the fighting, instead of after.

Root was an unknown to the majority of the village, and Sasuke likely was too old to be trained at the point the series began. Not to mention that Itachi had made it clear to Danzo to not even think about it, along with getting Sarutobi to safeguard Sasuke. So there really wouldn't have been any way for Sasuke to partner up with Danzo while Itachi was still alive. Even if Itachi hadn't been an issue, Danzo would more than likely have killed Sasuke and taken his Sharingan then trained him.

I don't really see parallels between Naruto/Sasuke and Hiruzen/Danzo. I always thought that Danzo at least had the village's best interests in mind, but I don't trust Sasuke yet. I give him credit for wanting to get rid of a threat, but I don't think his intentions were all good. It's just hard for me to support him given his previous actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I don't really see parallels between Naruto/Sasuke and Hiruzen/Danzo. I always thought that Danzo at least had the village's best interests in mind, but I don't trust Sasuke yet. I give him credit for wanting to get rid of a threat, but I don't think his intentions were all good. It's just hard for me to support him given his previous actions.
    the only difference i see between sasuke and danzo was that sasuke was manipulated into doing most of those things while danzo did it out jealously and power
    naruto and hiruzen try talking things out like humans; sasuke and danzo believe taking action is the best way to deal with things like true ninjas
    danzo did have the village's best interests in mind but only until he became hokage

Page 931 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast