Page 935 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8358859259319329339349359369379389399459851035 ... LastLast
Results 23,351 to 23,375 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Ok, how would guys rank the Konoha 11...er 12?
    1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Sakura
    4. Lee
    5. Neji
    6. Shikamaru
    7. Choji
    8. Shino
    9. Kiba
    10. Hinata
    11. Ino
    12. Tenten

I think Sakura deserves more credit than she's given so I ranked her high for being Tsunade's student and for being powerful even if she doesn't always show it. I also ranked Neji despite his death because he was at least powerful when he was alive. I also think there's a huge gap between Ino and Tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    I know that feeling. The writers did it again, making viewers cry.
    Farewell dear Itachi Uchiha, you will be missed.. badass to the end. Now i can't wait to see next week's episode to see how it goes since Kabuto's reanimation jutsu got released.
    Pride is Unnecessary; Humble is bold
    3DS Friend Code: 1934-0895-1544 PM me if you add

Frieza Enters the Battle! Uses Freeze-Dry!

The only people I would put over Shikamaru is maybe Sasuke tbh. Yeah, he's not so strong but I can't see the others beating him, not even Naruto. Sasuke maybe due to hax and he's slightly smarter than the other 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Ok, how would guys rank the Konoha 11...er 12?
    This one will be a little trickier because I'm going to put in not just power but fighting styles and strength as well.
    1: Naruto and Sasuke: Need I explain? These two are the top dogs of their generation.
    2: Neji: He's powerful, has the Gentle Fist and Byakugan and is all around a deadly foe. He's the only one of the Konoha kids to make Jonin
    3: Shikamaru: He's not powerful at all really, but it's his intellect, quick thinking, leadership, and well planned attacks that make him truly a great ninja. He's the greatest of the Chunin, as far as I'm concerned. I'm surprised he's not Jonin.
    4: Lee: Rock Lee is a great fighter. He's no longer the physically strongest but his fighting style is better then all those stronger then him.
    5: Shino: Shino is amazing. He's never lost a fight has he? His bugs are pretty awesome in how they fight and aide him and everyone views him as a powerful ally.
    6: Sakura: Sakura is very powerful due to Tsunade's training but she lacks good fighting styles so I didn't rank her higher. She has great brute strength and is probably the most physically strong and she has good healing powers.
    7: Choji: He use to be the strongest but with Sakura's Tsunade training, not anymore. He can still grow large and has become very useful to Konoha's ninjas. Choji's really improved and I'm proud of the character.
    8: Hinata: Hinata has really improved. I wish I could rank her higher but she hasn't really had her true moment yet. But like Neji she's powerful. Maybe I should rank her higher then Choji?
    9: Kiba: Never really had a great showing other then his fight with Naruto. He and Akamaru make a good team regardless and I'd say he's weaker then Sakura and Choji, but faster then both and that can make all the difference.
    10: Ino's never been powerful but she's been useful as a support Ninja and the war arc made her very helpful on the field. So while she's not powerful she's far from useless. Like Choji and Hinata she's really improved.
    11: Tenten: What can I say for poor Tenten?

This was much harder to do. Especially for Hinata and Choji. I might reverse those two.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

i dont understand how people can rank sakura highly she is practically useless in this manga if it wasnt for plot sakura wouldve died in the beginning of shippuden during her fight with sasori and chiyo wouldve lived + she let neji die

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I don't think Sakura's as weak as people say she is. Yeah she might not have had the best showing but she's much more useful outside of her specialty medical ninjutsu. I mean yes Naruto and Sasuke fighting seriously would curbstomp her but for someone as weak as she was at first she has come a long way and deserves to be praised for her progress.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I don't think Sakura's as weak as people say she is. Yeah she might not have had the best showing but she's much more useful outside of her specialty medical ninjutsu. I mean yes Naruto and Sasuke fighting seriously would curbstomp her but for someone as weak as she was at first she has come a long way and deserves to be praised for her progress.
    Agreed. Most of the hate comes from the shipping wars. And I honestly cannot @ that because it's just about two fictional characters being in a relationship, I like both Sakura and Hinata. But, even though I am a big Sakura fan, I do know where some people are coming from outside of the shipping wars. Yeah Sakura was very bratty at the beginning and it continued until she was trained by Tsunade. I do wish she had more important fights, like against Sasori, but I like what she's been given so far.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    she let neji die
    Huh?
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 22nd November 2013 at 10:08 PM.

i dont understand how people can rank sakura highly she is practically useless in this manga if it wasnt for plot sakura wouldve died in the beginning of shippuden during her fight with sasori and chiyo wouldve lived + she let neji die
    She's extremely powerful; Kishi just refuses to give her a chance to prove herself. She's definitely the third strongest character in the Konoha 11/12 in my opinion. She has incredible healing powers, physical strength, knowledge, and her only real weakness is Sasuke to be frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    She's extremely powerful; Kishi just refuses to give her a chance to prove herself. She's definitely the third strongest character in the Konoha 11/12 in my opinion. She has incredible healing powers, physical strength, knowledge, and her only real weakness is Sasuke to be frank.
    Tbh her biggest weakness like the biggest weakness of most of the cast is that they don't have a Sharingan/Tailed Beast to make them haxed enough to fight the bigger bads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Agreed. Most of the hate comes from the shipping wars. And I honestly cannot @ that because it's just about two fictional characters being in a relationship, I like both Sakura and Hinata. But, even though I am a big Sakura fan, I do know where some people are coming from outside of the shipping wars. Yeah Sakura was very bratty at the beginning and it continued until she was trained by Tsunade. I do wish she had more important fights, like against Sasori, but I like what she's been given so far.
    im not really a shipper because i dont see any development coming from any ship no matter what series it is. i just dont like sakura because she is too dependent on other people and the way she acts towards people who are not sasuke or tsunade

Huh?
    http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/633/18
    she knew she could heal severe wonds but didnt do anything to save neji

being physically strong does not mean your powerful,sakura has no counter to lee when he opens the gates,wont outsmart shikamaru,hinata and neji's gentle fist take away her strength,naruto and sasuke would curbstomp sakura

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Tbh her biggest weakness like the biggest weakness of most of the cast is that they don't have a Sharingan/Tailed Beast to make them haxed enough to fight the bigger bads.
    not completely true but i see the point your making
    hashirama tobirama (alive)minato and the kages dont have those and yet they went up against them

And yet we have characters like Shikamaru, who lacks Sharingan and a Tailed Beast and still managed to get practically an entire arc of development to himself. Kishi could have easily given Sakura a large role, but he didn't. He makes her seem useless when in reality she's a lot more competent than the fanbase gives her credit for; she's just unlucky and is constantly put in damsel-in-distress situations.

Sakura is powerful, there is no doubt about it. She's probably the most physically strong of the Konoha crew brute strength wise including over Naruto and Sasuke. That doesn't make her a better ninja then the others I'm afraid. I personally do not see Sakura ever defeating characters like Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Shino and such. Lee is faster then Sakura and a all around better fighter then her. Shikamaru can outsmart her and trap her, even against Hinata it would basically be a draw depending on who touches who first. This is why I ranked Sakura where I did. I don't think she's weak but she's not the best fighter either despite being trained by Tsunade.

Sakura doesn't get the credit she deserves and I think she gets unfair hate, but at the same time she's really not that big of a deal. Her biggest moment of defeating Sasori is only half true as it was Chiyo who dealt the killing blow and without Chiyo, Sakura would have been killed in Sasori's opening move. Sakura hasn't been allowed to shine and thus I can understand why many think the character is mediocre. I don't. For all the whining I do about Kishi never building up Sakura the right way, I do like the character. But I'm not going to pretend she's something she clearly is not. Poor Sakura
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

http://www.mangahit.com/naruto/633/18
    she knew she could heal severe wonds but didnt do anything to save neji
    I have no idea what chapter Neji died in, but she told Katsuyu to heal anyone with severe wounds. ._.

I'm far from a Sakura fan myself; I'm only defending her because I think she has a lot of untapped potential that is unfortunately overshadowed by her flaws. Anyway, I don't blame her for what happened to Neji. I don't think she could've healed him, but if it's any consolation, I believe Neji will be revived at some point after the war, either with Rinne Tensei or some other resurrection technique. I just don't think Kishi will leave him dead.

@tuskie in chapter 614 neji gets pierced by the ten tails

i liked neji(in my top 5) but i think he needs to stay dead because no one else important died during this war and if he comes back than this war wouldve been more pointless than it is now the only thing that kept the pain arc interesting afterwards was that jiraiya stayed dead
    Last edited by tak310; 23rd November 2013 at 2:25 AM.

Speaking of Jiraiya, I wish there was a way for us to know he sees Naruto's progression as a ninja. I know they'll say something like "he's watching you from above" or something along the lines. But I really think it would be nice to see that. It's just something I thought of awhile ago.

1 Naruto/Sasuke
    2 Shikamaru
    3 Neji
    4 Choji
    5 Lee
    6 Sakura
    7 Shino
    8 Hinata
    9 Kiba
    10 Ino
    11 Tenten
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

not completely true but i see the point your making
    hashirama tobirama (alive)minato and the kages dont have those and yet they went up against them
    By cast I meant the shinobis of the current generation who are largely outclassed despite the fact that it is their duty to keep the world safe.

And yet we have characters like Shikamaru, who lacks Sharingan and a Tailed Beast and still managed to get practically an entire arc of development to himself. Kishi could have easily given Sakura a large role, but he didn't. He makes her seem useless when in reality she's a lot more competent than the fanbase gives her credit for; she's just unlucky and is constantly put in damsel-in-distress situations.
    True but even by having that development Shikamaru was still very lacking in facing off against the Obito/Madara tier villains. Sakura's role wouldn't be too bad if she was a side character but as a main character the focus around her is severely lacking.

Speaking of Jiraiya, I wish there was a way for us to know he sees Naruto's progression as a ninja. I know they'll say something like "he's watching you from above" or something along the lines. But I really think it would be nice to see that. It's just something I thought of awhile ago.
    As far as I'm concerned, Jiraiya stopped being relevant after Pain's invasion. I think he managed to get some sort of closure in that arc once his former student decided to follow his dream. So I'm not really concerned with what Jiraiya thinks of Naruto's progression; I don't think we'll ever know what he thinks anyway since I doubt he'll be revived.

i think jiraiya should stay dead he went out like a true badass in the pain arc and i dont see how he will affect naruto anymore since he got over his death already
    and i think kishi missed his chance to bring him back if orochimaru isnt a villian anymore(i think he is, hes just waiting for the right moment)

I personally hope Jiraiya doesn't return, if he did then I'd feel like he would just be around for no other reason then to be there you know kinda like a majority of the alliance and even Orochimaru at this point.

Speaking of the Sannin how would you guys rank the 3 Sannin?

I personally hope Jiraiya doesn't return, if he did then I'd feel like he would just be around for no other reason then to be there you know kinda like a majority of the alliance and even Orochimaru at this point.

jiraiya
    orochimaru(without edos second with edos he will be first)
    tsunade

I always considered Orochimaru to be the strongest simply because of his resilience and resourcefulness. I mean he knows a lot of jutsu apparently and could probably counter any of Jiraiya's techniques in a real battle. Too bad we'll never see them fighting against each other at full strength. And sadly, I think Tsunade is the weakest member of the Sannin.

I always considered Orochimaru to be the strongest simply because of his resilience and resourcefulness. I mean he knows a lot of jutsu apparently and could probably counter any of Jiraiya's techniques in a real battle. Too bad we'll never see them fighting against each other at full strength. And sadly, I think Tsunade is the weakest member of the Sannin.
    i agree I think Jiraiya is as a better fighter but Orochimaru range of techniques give him an edge of Jiraiya and Tsunade is by far the weakest im my eyes but can also take the most punshimnet due to her Seal

Page 935 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8358859259319329339349359369379389399459851035 ... LastLast