Page 936 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8368869269329339349359369379389399409469861036 ... LastLast
Results 23,376 to 23,400 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

i just think jiraiya is the better fighter he didnt have to rely on healing or regeneration to win/live in his fights and im certain if he wasnt ambushed by pain he wouldve won that fight, also was able to deal with 4 tails naruto without trying to harm him

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I always considered Orochimaru to be the strongest simply because of his resilience and resourcefulness. I mean he knows a lot of jutsu apparently and could probably counter any of Jiraiya's techniques in a real battle. Too bad we'll never see them fighting against each other at full strength. And sadly, I think Tsunade is the weakest member of the Sannin.
    Tbh the only thing that ever messed up my views on Orochimaru was Kishi's constant need to have him get trolled by the Sharingan. I mean Itachi pwned him twice in like 10 seconds each and then Sasuke absorbed him with ease. I'd probably rank Jiraiya as the best in a power sense while Orochimaru is the best in a strategic sense while Tsunade is just weakest because of her somewhat lacking presence in comparison to the other two.

Of the Sanin. Tsunade's the most physically strong of the three but I wouldn't put her as a better fighter. I guess it would be between Orochimaru and Jiraiya. I don't want to count Edo Tensei, because that's not really Orochimaru himself fighting it's him calling dead zombies to fight for him. He's not even calling the shots with the zombies really. Jiraiya has Sage Mode and was very powerful with it. He managed to defeat three of the Pain dolls without the info on their abilities that Naruto had and it took all six of them to kill him. Orochimaru's best achievements sadly have been through Edo Tensei. Without Edo Tensei he would not have been able to beat Hiruzen the way he did. Itachi doesn't fear Orochimaru at all but he is weary of Jiraiya. It's hard to determine who I would rank more powerful. Orochimaru and Tsunade both have the cheap regenerating power allowing them to survive things that would normally kill a regular person, and Jiraiya does not have that. Darn, I can't decide who would be more powerful.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh the only thing that ever messed up my views on Orochimaru was Kishi's constant need to have him get trolled by the Sharingan. I mean Itachi pwned him twice in like 10 seconds each and then Sasuke absorbed him with ease. I'd probably rank Jiraiya as the best in a power sense while Orochimaru is the best in a strategic sense while Tsunade is just weakest because of her somewhat lacking presence in comparison to the other two.
    in orochimaru's defense it was itachi, who hasnt gotten beat by his genjutsu lol and sasuke even admitted that he only beat orochimaru because he was weak and if edo tensei doesnt count as his power than he should be second

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

To be frank, I'm sure Jiraiya would be just as susceptible to the Sharingan as Orochimaru. I mean supposedly Jiraiya was terrible at genjutsu so I'm assuming that if he faced Itachi in a battle he would easily get caught in his genjutsu. The Sharingan trolls everyone which is an unfortunate reality in this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    in orochimaru's defense it was itachi, who hasnt gotten beat by his genjutsu lol and sasuke even admitted that he only beat orochimaru because he was weak and if edo tensei doesnt count as his power than he should be second
    Yeah I'm just a little upset at how far Orohimaru has fallen as a threat ever since his glory days in part 1.

To be frank, I'm sure Jiraiya would be just as susceptible to the Sharingan as Orochimaru. I mean supposedly Jiraiya was terrible at genjutsu so I'm assuming that if he faced Itachi in a battle he would easily get caught in his genjutsu. The Sharingan trolls everyone which is an unfortunate reality in this manga.
    True. I'm just bitter at how Orochimaru went from badass to pansy all just to glorify the Sharingan even more. But as you said that's the case for everyone.

maybe in base mode but not sage mode since he the frogs to wake him up and he said he wasnt good at using genjutsu but was good enough in recognizing when he was caught in genjutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    This one will be a little trickier because I'm going to put in not just power but fighting styles and strength as well.
    1: Naruto and Sasuke: Need I explain? These two are the top dogs of their generation.
    2: Neji: He's powerful, has the Gentle Fist and Byakugan and is all around a deadly foe. He's the only one of the Konoha kids to make Jonin
    3: Shikamaru: He's not powerful at all really, but it's his intellect, quick thinking, leadership, and well planned attacks that make him truly a great ninja. He's the greatest of the Chunin, as far as I'm concerned. I'm surprised he's not Jonin.
    4: Lee: Rock Lee is a great fighter. He's no longer the physically strongest but his fighting style is better then all those stronger then him.
    5: Shino: Shino is amazing. He's never lost a fight has he? His bugs are pretty awesome in how they fight and aide him and everyone views him as a powerful ally.
    6: Sakura: Sakura is very powerful due to Tsunade's training but she lacks good fighting styles so I didn't rank her higher. She has great brute strength and is probably the most physically strong and she has good healing powers.
    7: Choji: He use to be the strongest but with Sakura's Tsunade training, not anymore. He can still grow large and has become very useful to Konoha's ninjas. Choji's really improved and I'm proud of the character.
    8: Hinata: Hinata has really improved. I wish I could rank her higher but she hasn't really had her true moment yet. But like Neji she's powerful. Maybe I should rank her higher then Choji?
    9: Kiba: Never really had a great showing other then his fight with Naruto. He and Akamaru make a good team regardless and I'd say he's weaker then Sakura and Choji, but faster then both and that can make all the difference.
    10: Ino's never been powerful but she's been useful as a support Ninja and the war arc made her very helpful on the field. So while she's not powerful she's far from useless. Like Choji and Hinata she's really improved.
    11: Tenten: What can I say for poor Tenten?

This was much harder to do. Especially for Hinata and Choji. I might reverse those two.
    you read my mind and said it perfectly

maybe in base mode but not sage mode since he the frogs to wake him up and he said he wasnt good at using genjutsu but was good enough in recognizing when he was caught in genjutsu
    The frogs wouldn't be of much use against Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu like Tsukuyomi though; when Chiyo explained how to dispel genjutsu by having a partner wake up the person who was under genjutsu, Kakashi pointed out that that would work with regular genjutsu, but not with genjutsu cast by the Mangekyo Sharingan. I think Jiraiya would be a sitting duck against Itachi, despite what Itachi previously stated about them only being able to tie with each other if they ever fought.

I think Orochimaru is the strongest. During their fight in Part 1, Orochimaru showed that he could handle both Tsunade de and Jiraiya. Not together, but without the usuage of his arms, he did pretty well, but they all were handicapped at the time. Orochimaru couldn't use his hands, Tsuande was petrified and Jiraiya was drugged, but Tsunade did get over her phobia later on in the fight. I know that was Part 1 and a lot has happened, but that fight was beast.

1)Orochimaru
    2)Tsunade
    3)Jiraiya
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 25th November 2013 at 1:52 AM.

how would u guys rank the hokages
    for me i rank them in overall power(strategy reflexes etc.) not just by raw power
    minato
    tobirama
    hashirama
    sarutobi
    tsunade

For me I rank them by the number Kage they are. So, Hasirama being the strongest and Tsunade being the weakest of the five. But then I think about Hiruzen, I sometimes think he's the weakest. But I don't know how strong he was in his prime though.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 25th November 2013 at 2:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    For me I rank them by the number Kage they are. So, Hasirama being the strongest and Tsunade being the weakest of the five.
    I don't know. Minato seems a lot stronger than Hiruzen for instance, who was the third Hokage. For me it goes: Hashirama > Minato > Tobirama > Hiruzen > Tsunade.

I don't know. Minato seems a lot stronger than Hiruzen for instance, who was the third Hokage. For me it goes: Hashirama > Minato > Tobirama > Hiruzen > Tsunade.
    Yeah, I forgot to add that about Hiruzen. I think he or Tsunade are the weakest.

Overall I'd put them as Tobirama> Minato> Hashirama> Hiruzen> Tsunade. Tobirama goes first for me because of how much of a better tactician he is then his brother and how he is able to think more calmly then the others. Plus as Hashi's little bro he must be somewhere around his league regardless at how underrated he is.

I agree with you Ken. Even though I prefer Tobirama over Hashirama, he is underrated compared to him. But, being a tactician would usually have the upper hand in battle, that's sometimes sadly.

I don't think Tobirama is a better ninja than Hashirama. I mean Hashirama was able to go toe-to-toe with Madara and actually defeat him; I doubt Tobirama could've done the same thing. Also, poor Tsunade. She's the lowest ranked in both the Sannin and among the Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I agree with you Ken. Even though I prefer Tobirama over Hashirama, he is underrated compared to him. But, being a tactician would usually have the upper hand in battle, that's sometimes sadly.
    I always felt that as a ninja Hashirama's overly righteous heart was his biggest weakness which is why I view Tobirama as more efficient as a shinobi.

I don't think Tobirama is a better ninja than Hashirama. I mean Hashirama was able to go toe-to-toe with Madara and actually defeat him; I doubt Tobirama could've done the same thing. Also, poor Tsunade. She's the lowest ranked in both the Sannin and among the Hokage.
    Personally I view Tobirama as a better ninja because to me being a ninja doesn't really revolve around strength yes it's an important aspect of being a ninja but I feel like there are much more qualities outside of strength which Tobirama thrives in better then his brother. Tsunade's reign as Hokage was pretty underwhelming considering how little she actually got to do since she started along with how weak it seems in comparison to all the feats and hype all the past Hokages had.

Tsunade's reign as Hokage was pretty underwhelming considering how little she actually got to do since she started along with how weak it seems in comparison to all the feats and hype all the past Hokages had.
    Yeah, she only got two important fights. I would have loved her fight Pain too, even though the end result would have been distasteful.

The Hokages? Hmm.
    1: Hashirma
    2: Minato
    3: Hiruzen
    4: Tobimara
    5: Tsunade

The reason I ranked Tobimara where I did is basically I haven't seen him in action much so what can I do? I was going to rank him higher then Hiruzen, but there was a period where the manga treated Hiruzen like the best, then they did that with Minato and now Hashirama. So that's why sadly ranked Tobimara where I did. No disrespect to him as a Hokage though.

The Hokages? Hmm.

The reason I ranked Tobimara where I did is basically I haven't seen him in action much so what can I do? I was going to rank him higher then Hiruzen, but there was a period where the manga treated Hiruzen like the best, then they did that with Minato and now Hashirama. So that's why sadly ranked Tobimara where I did. No disrespect to him as a Hokage though.
    have u seen how tobirama is in action against obito or are you an anime only person? because tobirama showed hes not a weak hokage and to add to his rep he killed madara's little brother who was stated to be on par with madara

The Hokages? Hmm.

I put Tobirama in the middle since he seems intelligent and capable, but that's pretty much all I can say about him. I know he specializes in water jutsu, but if I remember correctly, he's only used one since he was revived during the war, and even his teleportation abilities seem redundant when compared to Minato who showcased them first.

have u seen how tobirama is in action against obito or are you an anime only person? because tobirama showed hes not a weak hokage and to add to his rep he killed madara's little brother who was stated to be on par with madara
    I don't watch the anime. I don't know if you were a member of this forum at the time, but I've done mini rants about why I don't watch the anime of Naruto. I still rank Hiruzen above Tobimara. Hiruzen, at one point like Minato, was praised for being one of the best if not the best Hokage. Hashirama takes the cake now. But anyway, Hiruzen had to battle zombie Hashirama and Tobimara, along with Orochimaru being there as well, and he did all this while he was a old man and it was no longer in his prime. According to the Anbu if Hiruzen was young and in his prime he could have beaten the Edo Tensei's and Orochimaru but his old age had caught up with him. Even with the old age handicap he still managed to seal zombie Hashirama and Tobimara and cripple Orochimaru severely before dying himself. I know these Edo Tensei weren't as strong as the ones fighting now, but for part 1 standards they were still pretty invincible. Again I said no disrespect to Tobimara, I just consider Hiruzen a little better.

I don't watch the anime. I don't know if you were a member of this forum at the time, but I've done mini rants about why I don't watch the anime of Naruto. I still rank Hiruzen above Tobimara. Hiruzen, at one point like Minato, was praised for being one of the best if not the best Hokage. Hashirama takes the cake now. But anyway, Hiruzen had to battle zombie Hashirama and Tobimara, along with Orochimaru being there as well, and he did all this while he was a old man and it was no longer in his prime. According to the Anbu if Hiruzen was young and in his prime he could have beaten the Edo Tensei's and Orochimaru but his old age had caught up with him. Even with the old age handicap he still managed to seal zombie Hashirama and Tobimara and cripple Orochimaru severely before dying himself. I know these Edo Tensei weren't as strong as the ones fighting now, but for part 1 standards they were still pretty invincible. Again I said no disrespect to Tobimara, I just consider Hiruzen a little better.
    well i only watch the canon episodes of naruto because i like to see the manga animated. i think kishimoto only hyped up the 3rd because he was the only living hokage and tried to show the title of hokage as being powerful and kishi obviously scapped the idea of sarutobi being powerful.we saw a glimpse of prime hiruzen when obito attacked the village he was 10 years younger but the only thing he did was push out kurama

But anyway, Hiruzen had to battle zombie Hashirama and Tobimara, along with Orochimaru being there as well, and he did all this while he was a old man and it was no longer in his prime. According to the Anbu if Hiruzen was young and in his prime he could have beaten the Edo Tensei's and Orochimaru but his old age had caught up with him. Even with the old age handicap he still managed to seal zombie Hashirama and Tobimara and cripple Orochimaru severely before dying himself. I know these Edo Tensei weren't as strong as the ones fighting now, but for part 1 standards they were still pretty invincible. Again I said no disrespect to Tobimara, I just consider Hiruzen a little better.
    I can't believe I had forgotten about such a huge fight. If he had fought them when he was younger I'm sure the outcome would have been different. Looks like I have to change my rankings.

Page 936 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8368869269329339349359369379389399409469861036 ... LastLast