Page 937 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8378879279339349359369379389399409419479871037 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 26832

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't watch the anime. I don't know if you were a member of this forum at the time, but I've done mini rants about why I don't watch the anime of Naruto. I still rank Hiruzen above Tobimara. Hiruzen, at one point like Minato, was praised for being one of the best if not the best Hokage. Hashirama takes the cake now. But anyway, Hiruzen had to battle zombie Hashirama and Tobimara, along with Orochimaru being there as well, and he did all this while he was a old man and it was no longer in his prime. According to the Anbu if Hiruzen was young and in his prime he could have beaten the Edo Tensei's and Orochimaru but his old age had caught up with him. Even with the old age handicap he still managed to seal zombie Hashirama and Tobimara and cripple Orochimaru severely before dying himself. I know these Edo Tensei weren't as strong as the ones fighting now, but for part 1 standards they were still pretty invincible. Again I said no disrespect to Tobimara, I just consider Hiruzen a little better.
    As you said though, Hashirama and Tobirama weren't as strong when they were revived back then, and it's not like Hiruzen totally defeated them either; he had to use the Repear Death Seal which was a double-edged sword. He just sealed the two Hokage and then went after Orochimaru but failed to kill him. I don't consider Hiruzen to be that powerful. I think he was just more hyped in Part 1.

Ok, since we debated that,

How about Kakashi vs Guy?

I think Guy beats Kakashi out, if even just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

i would have to say kakashi he was portrayed as being the strongest ninja konoha had behind jiraiya and naruto and kakashi can spam kumai one shot kill

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

I would've said Kakashi a few years ago, but I have to go with Guy. He's really strong especially when he does the Eight Inner Gates thing. Despite Kakashi's fame, I think he's an average ninja at best. He had a lot of hype but he hasn't lived up to it; even his moments of glory have been tarnished one way or another by someone overshadowing him.

I'm going with Guy. His moves may have funny names such as Afternoon Tiger and Morning Peacock, but man is this guy (lol) powerful. Opening the Inner Gates to become even stronger, and even without them he's incredibly fast and strong. I hope Rock Lee can become as powerful as Guy someday, of course he'd need to actually get some fights again. Kakashi is great as well, the only problem is he gets exhausted too easily, but it's understandable as his body isn't made for Sharingan abuse like Sasuke's is.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Yeah I think that's a big one. Guy simply has too much stamina. Even if Kakashi was stronger, he'd just tire out way to quickly to defend against guy.

have u guys not seen kakashi in this war? hes been using the sharingan and ms through out the whole war yes he had low stamina before but kishimoto changed that greatly in part 2 and kakashi is smarter than guy in almost everything
    if he opens all 8 its a tie
    7 gates guy will tire himself out and kakashi doesnt got straight into a battle so guy will be waisting stamina faster than kakashi
    6 gates kakashi can handle this with ms

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I love both of them, because they're both kickass. It is true Guy has more stamina, but I'm going to go with Kakashi with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    have u guys not seen kakashi in this war? hes been using the sharingan and ms through out the whole war yes he had low stamina before but kishimoto changed that greatly in part 2 and kakashi is smarter than guy in almost everything
    if he opens all 8 its a tie
    7 gates guy will tire himself out and kakashi doesnt got straight into a battle so guy will be waisting stamina faster than kakashi
    6 gates kakashi can handle this with ms
    It just changed for the war so Kakashi could be a part of it without going periods of needing bed rest. He still gets exhausted from using Sharingan in part 2 and MS is even worse for him. After using it to save everyone from Deidara during the arc to save Gaara he was out of commission and had to be on bed rest for awhile, Guy had to carry him back home. That's when Yamato came in. He got a lucky break during the Hidan and Kakuzu battle because Naruto basically did all the work defeating Kakuzu with Kakashi dealing the cleanup/death blow and even admitted while he could have beaten Kakuzu with MS he'd be in bed again. Kakashi's not weak, he's one of Konoha's best shinobi and without a doubt Hokage material regardless of his reluctance. Guy has better stamina then Kakashi. Even after battling Kisame, he still had enough energy to stand on his own and even try and recapture Kisame after he escaped from Yamato's wood prison. It took awhile for Guy to finally lose strength and need healing. It could be anyone's fight if they were to actually fight. It would depend on how they counter each other. Kakashi would have to use MS because Guy can counter regular Sharingan.

Edit: And just so everyone knows, I like Kakashi more then Guy. I like both characters and am pleased they both stayed powerful and didn't fall by the side like their buddies Asuma and Kurenai.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 27th November 2013 at 2:48 AM.

Edit: And just so everyone knows, I like Kakashi more then Guy. I like both characters and am pleased they both stayed powerful and didn't fall by the side like their buddies Asuma and Kurenai.
    OMG Don't get me started on these two. When I had I catch up with the series by re-watching everything, I was shocked that Asuma and Kurenai hardly got anything. Kurenai only got that one arc and Asuma died in his second arc. Sucks. :/

I like Kakashi more than Guy too, but I think Guy is stronger. And I really never cared for Asuma and Kurenai to be honest. They were always meant to be minor characters with little development imo. I do feel bad for Kurenai though; she only fought once in the manga and it was against Itachi and she stood no chance against him.

It just changed for the war so Kakashi could be a part of it without going periods of needing bed rest. He still gets exhausted from using Sharingan in part 2 and MS is even worse for him. After using it to save everyone from Deidara during the arc to save Gaara he was out of commission and had to be on bed rest for awhile, Guy had to carry him back home. That's when Yamato came in. He got a lucky break during the Hidan and Kakuzu battle because Naruto basically did all the work defeating Kakuzu with Kakashi dealing the cleanup/death blow and even admitted while he could have beaten Kakuzu with MS he'd be in bed again. Kakashi's not weak, he's one of Konoha's best shinobi and without a doubt Hokage material regardless of his reluctance. Guy has better stamina then Kakashi. Even after battling Kisame, he still had enough energy to stand on his own and even try and recapture Kisame after he escaped from Yamato's wood prison. It took awhile for Guy to finally lose strength and need healing. It could be anyone's fight if they were to actually fight. It would depend on how they counter each other. Kakashi would have to use MS because Guy can counter regular Sharingan.

even before the war actually started he used the ms multiple times against pain and sasuke, and with the match against kakuzu and hidan is not a good example because he kept on rescuing the others until naruto came in.
    i like both as well but i still say kakashi wins since he uses more dangerous moves.

what i want to know is how come obito and kakashi never went blind? they both spammed the hell out of the ms

even before the war actually started he used the ms multiple times against pain and sasuke, and with the match against kakuzu and hidan is not a good example because he kept on rescuing the others until naruto came in.
    i like both as well but i still say kakashi wins since he uses more dangerous moves.

what i want to know is how come obito and kakashi never went blind? they both spammed the hell out of the ms
    kakashi never when blind because it wasn't his eyes im pretty sure, obito not idea maybe the regenerative powers of the white goo what was his body heal it.

On a different note the manga is back and YES YES YES sure obito turned good but Mandara is back yea this is good a true final villain, im kind of glad and sad the almost sealing of him happen in faceback but hey his back now and he might take control of one or two the tailed beasts that would even things out a bit

Most of the chapter was just build up to Madara's little scheme, but it was nice to see Gaara interact with Shukaku a bit and seeing the other Bijuu decide to help. I kind of knew that Obito would plan on using Rinne Tensei to save everyone, although I suppose I'm glad that Black Zetsu finally returned and took over so that Madara could be revived. I'm not sure what the point of that is though; since the Bijuu were released, doesn't that mean that Madara can't become the Juubi's jinchuuriki anyway?

Ugh.

The final final boss is here. Kill him and get it on with already...

I actually liked this chapter the interaction between Gaara and Shukaku was neat.

I'm not really sure what happened. Did Madara absorb Obito? And if Obito would have used that jutsu, Neji would have been revived. Oh the feels. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm not really sure what happened. Did Madara absorb Obito? And if Obito would have used that jutsu, Neji would have been revived. Oh the feels. D:
    I believe Madara used Black Zetsu to impart his own will on Obito to force him to use the Rinne Tensei to only revive himself instead of those killed in the war. I wonder if Madara didn't do this if Obito would have revived the Edo Kages and give Naruto a living dad again?

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

What? So Naruto's back already? So much for 2014. The chapter was just meh. Gaara interacting with Shukaku was the only thing I actually liked in it. I remember when these two just liked to kill things, it's nice that Shukaku got to have a speaking role with Gaara as I always wondered what the two would say to each other now. Minato just felt like a bigger Naruto ripoff then ever after seeing him talk to the Kyuubi within him. I did like how Obito was about to pull a Nagato and revive everyone only for Black Zetsu to stop him. I guess they finally remembered Black Zetsu still existed. The whole thing about Madara becoming whole again, it sounds good for him, but doesn't that mean he's mortal now? So can't he run out of Chakra now, and actually have mortal limits? Either way I can't wait for Madara to finally be defeated.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Madara becoming live again has advantages and disadvantages. As an Edo, the Shinobi Alliance could seal him now that he is the only villain left. It has been shown that an Edo can be sealed while they are regenerating so that could happen with an entire focus on him. Now that he is alive, he doesn't have to worry about being sealed. Yes, he is mortal, but my guess is that he has more confidence in his evasion skills now that his life is on the line than the chances of him to be sealed. It also seems as though he gained a bit of power with his real body as he busted through that containment that Hasirama put on him.

Also, it had been said, I believe, that in order to become the Juubi's jinchuriki, that the host has to be alive. That will probably happen now.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Well I personally want to see Madara get exhausted after about 10 minutes with his new mortal body. He's been dead for years and now has a living breathing body again, he should have limits from the start. It could give the alliance the edge. Personally I still don't care for the Madara character. He's fighting a war he lost ages ago. I don't care about his motives or his rivalry with Hashirama. The only thing I find interesting about him is he got to Obito before Orochimaru did.

Well I personally want to see Madara get exhausted after about 10 minutes with his new mortal body. He's been dead for years and now has a living breathing body again, he should have limits from the start. It could give the alliance the edge. Personally I still don't care for the Madara character. He's fighting a war he lost ages ago. I don't care about his motives or his rivalry with Hashirama. The only thing I find interesting about him is he got to Obito before Orochimaru did.
    exactly why would he run out of chakra after ten minutes when he fought with hashirama for a whole day, personally madara is the only badass character left in this manga

exactly why would he run out of chakra after ten minutes when he fought with hashirama for a whole day, personally madara is the only badass character left in this manga
    I agree. Madara is the only real villain in the whole series in my opinion (except for maybe Orochimaru, we still don't know what he could be planning). Obito turned out to be much less interesting once he lost his mask and really was exposed as a character. I think Madara will succeed in becoming the jinchuriki that I hoped Obito would be when he absorbed the Juubi and this "last" fight should get pretty good.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code - Pokemon X: 0963-0337-3662

Friend Safari Type: Rock
    Onyx, Dwebble, and Shuckle

Collecting/breeding/training Pokemon for battle!!

Shinies caught/bred: , , Clauncher

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ugh.

The final final boss is here. Kill him and get it on with already...
    Still not gonna be over, Sasuke vs Naruto is gonna happen
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Then the Sage of Six Paths and his sons get revived and oh boy

Page 937 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8378879279339349359369379389399409419479871037 ... LastLast