Page 938 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 838888928934935936937938939940941942948988 ... LastLast
Results 23,426 to 23,450 of 25392

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I feel bad for Obito; given that he used Rinne Tensei, he's likely dead now and he didn't get a chance to redeem himself. I do think it was nice to see Black Zetsu again; I thought he would be written out of the story, but seeing him return for something important was cool. It makes sense that he would betray Obito since he's basically Madara's "will."

Oh my god.

Just when I thought I was going to write this manga off, my interest has been restored.

It's about time that Obito used the Rinne Rebirth. I think most of us expected it, but not in this way. I'm not sure what Obito meant to do with it. If he was trying to revive everybody like Nagato did, then screw that. But Madara got to him anyway. Christ, Madara was ruthless.

Madara becoming mortal basically means that he can be killed now. But I hope we get an actual good fight to end this war.

i cant believe this manga is actually ending next year but its good that kishimoto is tying up some loose ends like shukaku and gaara

I think Madara knows exactly what he's doing. If he knows the jutsu will make him mortal and give him the limits that ever human has, then why would he do it when he could have stayed reanimated with limitless chakra and an immortal body? I don't know, but I think there's more to it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think Madara knows exactly what he's doing. If he knows the jutsu will make him mortal and give him the limits that ever human has, then why would he do it when he could have stayed reanimated with limitless chakra and an immortal body? I don't know, but I think there's more to it. :/
    i think its one of these 2 things madara is aiming for
    1. becoming the ten tails jinchuriki
    2. eat the fruit from the tree

There probably is something more to it. But even if there wasn't Madara would have wanted to become mortal again regardless of the consequences considering how that was his plan from the start and how he's such a perfectionist.

There has to be a motive for his actions, although I don't believe that his plan to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki will work anymore given that the Bijuu are free from the Gedo Mazo statue. At least this means that regular sealing techniques will work against him. That's if the Alliance stops him from completing what ever scheme he has up his sleeve now.

I think it's probably just me but I personally hope that if there are any important casualties I hope it's Hashirama. I personally don't have anything against him but his and Madara's feud was kinda irritating and personally the best closure is if Madara gets some much needed retribution against him before finally getting taken out once and for all.

the one problem i had with this chapter is that we found out hashirama cant do a sealing jutsu -__- the god of shinobi, husband to someone from the uzumaki clan never learned how to do it by himself
    but i did like the jiraiya refernce from obito and how he should be the one to recieve the credit for obito losing

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I think it's probably just me but I personally hope that if there are any important casualties I hope it's Hashirama. I personally don't have anything against him but his and Madara's feud was kinda irritating and personally the best closure is if Madara gets some much needed retribution against him before finally getting taken out once and for all.
    Hashirama already died though, so him dying again wouldn't have much of an impact, although it would clear the field for Naruto to fight Madara instead. I want more deaths to happen, but the Edo Tensei Hokage dying wouldn't really satisfy me if I'm being honest. I just don't count them as real, living characters.

I'm probably more happy about Obito finally being dead then I should be. Anyway, I love the twist by Madara, through I'm not sure why he would want to be alive at this point. We already seen the whole Juubi Jinchuuriki trick, so Madara repeating would seem weak. And it was interesting to learn that Edo Madara wasn't at full strength. Nice reappearance by Black Zetsu. Very interesting chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow that was a garbage chapter.

It certainly didn't help that when I searched for the chapter in google, many of the results mentioned there was a huge twist. I was certainly expecting more than madara making himself weaker, that's for sure.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Hashirama already died though, so him dying again wouldn't have much of an impact, although it would clear the field for Naruto to fight Madara instead. I want more deaths to happen, but the Edo Tensei Hokage dying wouldn't really satisfy me if I'm being honest. I just don't count them as real, living characters.
    I don't really care that much about anyone who's a Edo Tensei zombie, or who's name is Madara Uchiha. Hashirama dying would be pointless. He's already dead, which is why this fight doesn't feel like much is on the line between them. Naruto and Sasuke will make it out because they are the two most important characters and will likely become even more legendary after this war. The dead Hokages just feel like they could all be killed off and nothing major would come of it because they are already dead.

I'm sorry but I'm still not a fan of this fanfic fight of the dead Hokages coming back to life to fight Madara. Really? You couldn't have put the alliance in this spot to backup Naruto and Sasuke, who are clearly going to deal the final blow to Madara anyway, we have to bring back the old Hokages after they were supposed to be sealed away after what Hiruzen did? Even after the war we'll still have Orochimaru to deal with if he goes rogue. Again, I don't know how much of a threat he'll be to the likes of Naruto and Sasuke but we'll see. I just want to get to Naruto vs Sasuke already!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post

It certainly didn't help that when I searched for the chapter in google, many of the results mentioned there was a huge twist. I was certainly expecting more than madara making himself weaker, that's for sure.
    how exactly is he weaker when edo madara couldnt break out of hashirama's control but a living madara can?

@platinum fan because individually they cant beat madara and he already showed he can take on the alliance by himself thats why they need the hokages, and i believe he will get the fruit from the tree to make himself more powerful than obito was as a jinchuriki

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post

I'm sure there's a reason why he made himself weaker by becoming human again. Anyway, I should gives props to Sai for at least attempting to seal Madara with his sealing jutsu. I suspect that Gaara and the Bijuu will attempt to seal Madara in the next chapter, only to fail of course. I wonder if Gaara dying again would have an impact on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm sure there's a reason why he made himself weaker by becoming human again. Anyway, I should gives props to Sai for at least attempting to seal Madara with his sealing jutsu. I suspect that Gaara and the Bijuu will attempt to seal Madara in the next chapter, only to fail of course. I wonder if Gaara dying again would have an impact on the story.
    Not really. I mean he's already died once and we've already had quite a few side characters die already and honestly I don't really see a point in him dying considering he already had a close call after getting curbstomped with the other Kages against Madara before.

It's fairly obvious (unless Kishi is changing things) that Madara became mortal to hold the Juubi. We already know that an edo tensei body can't handle the power, so that's why he's converting. He likely won't achieve it though, since it would basically rehash everything Obito did. Plus the eight Bijuu are all free right now, and it's easier to keep it that way instead of rehashing and undoing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It's fairly obvious (unless Kishi is changing things) that Madara became mortal to hold the Juubi. We already know that an edo tensei body can't handle the power, so that's why he's converting. He likely won't achieve it though, since it would basically rehash everything Obito did. Plus the eight Bijuu are all free right now, and it's easier to keep it that way instead of rehashing and undoing it again.
    like i said before i think he is going to eat the fruit the mother of the SO6P ate and that will be his power up

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Not really. I mean he's already died once and we've already had quite a few side characters die already and honestly I don't really see a point in him dying considering he already had a close call after getting curbstomped with the other Kages against Madara before.
    I suppose. I just want to see someone die, preferably while attempting to stop Madara, who is practically the final villain now. And I don't think Madara's goal is to eat the God Tree's fruit; I thought Madara was just waiting for the flower at the top of the tree to bloom so that his Eye of the Moon Plan would finally be accomplished.

Wait...madara stated that he can "battle normally" now. What does that mean? I mean, why couldn't he move when he was in Edo Tensei form? Was he somehow held back?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Madara is already beyond uber when he was a zombie. He did say that when he became mortal he could use his full power or some junk like that. This is kinda strange since he's mortal which means he'll have to be more careful and is now able to be killed, and can tire out his body, and run out of chakra. Now that he's alive I would actually hope his downfall comes from overusing his chakra.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Madara is already beyond uber when he was a zombie. He did say that when he became mortal he could use his full power or some junk like that. This is kinda strange since he's mortal which means he'll have to be more careful and is now able to be killed, and can tire out his body, and run out of chakra. Now that he's alive I would actually hope his downfall comes from overusing his chakra.
    That would be a fitting end for him but we need to remember that he does have the natural Senju Clan resiliency and along with that Uchihas are notorious chakra spammers outside of Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    hes not going to run out of chakra because 1. he was edo so he didnt waste any of his chakra 2. hes an uchiha 3. has hashirama's dna 4. sharingan helps him not waste as much chakra 5. battled for a whole day against hashirama before getting tired/beat 6. an elite shinobi who knows how to conserve chakra
    ^^^hes not going to lose because of chakra and can spam final/perfect susannoo because of ems and the rinnegan, he will be beat by plot because thats how every villain gets beat either by talk no jutsu or plot no jutsu

still, even if he is able to conserve chakra, chakra overuse seems most likely as his downfall because he's battling what, the 4 current kages, sasuke, naruto, the past 4 hokages, and a freaking entire ninja army. I dont think ANYONE can conserve chakra against those numbers.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    still, even if he is able to conserve chakra, chakra overuse seems most likely as his downfall because he's battling what, the 4 current kages, sasuke, naruto, the past 4 hokages, and a freaking entire ninja army. I dont think ANYONE can conserve chakra against those numbers.
    Most of the alliance are fodders who can't handle him even if he was just fighting with his bare hands and he does still have massive stamina from having Senju cells and his naturally massive chakra reserves. At this point Madara is more of a threat then Juubi Obito considering unlike Obito he isn't going to waste his abilities by standing still most of the time and is actually going to fight with the intention to kill.

Page 938 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 838888928934935936937938939940941942948988 ... LastLast