Page 939 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    hes not going to run out of chakra because 1. he was edo so he didnt waste any of his chakra 2. hes an uchiha 3. has hashirama's dna 4. sharingan helps him not waste as much chakra 5. battled for a whole day against hashirama before getting tired/beat 6. an elite shinobi who knows how to conserve chakra
    ^^^hes not going to lose because of chakra and can spam final/perfect susannoo because of ems and the rinnegan, he will be beat by plot because thats how every villain gets beat either by talk no jutsu or plot no jutsu
    It doesn't matter how elite he his, he just lost one of his biggest uber powers of being a zombie and having endless chakra and not being able to die. The possibility of him running out of Chakra is there now, even if it takes a full week for that to happen. Naruto is shielding the fodder ninjas with his Kyubi cloak, it won't guarantee they'll live but it increases their chances. Add in Hashirama and the other dead Hokages having endless supply of Chakra plus Naruto and Sasuke and they having a fighting chance. The only difference maker for Madara is the fact that he can now use his full power, whatever that is, I guess we'll have to see what he can do now. I'm sure it will keep his character broken.

For the record I don't except the fight to go down like like because I doubt Kishi even realize he took away Madara's endless chakra supply and will just make Madara even more powerful then he already is. Again I can't wait for Madara to be killed already. It's shameful nobody in this generation could have stopped this dead old Uchiha, without the past Hokages. The Gokage have been put to shame in this war.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Why is there such a massive power gap between the old generation and the current. I mean, I know some techniques and such get lost over time and others are banned but the old guys are on a totally different level. I mean, without the Nine Tails, no one would be anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Why is there such a massive power gap between the old generation and the current. I mean, I know some techniques and such get lost over time and others are banned but the old guys are on a totally different level. I mean, without the Nine Tails, no one would be anywhere
    The past generation lived in a more battle orientated and fierce era in comparison to the more tranquil era of the current generation. Though there really is no logical reason making the power gap so huge considering even people who lived during that time are so weak in comparison to the resurrected shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    still, even if he is able to conserve chakra, chakra overuse seems most likely as his downfall because he's battling what, the 4 current kages, sasuke, naruto, the past 4 hokages, and a freaking entire ninja army. I dont think ANYONE can conserve chakra against those numbers.
    the current kages and the ninja army have shown they cant do anything to madara
    its mainly going to be hashirama for a while,madara finds a way to get rid of him since hes the only threat to madara, minato and tobirama saving the army with ftg, sarutobi talking to the current kages, sasuke getting his *** kicked by madara while naruto prepares his strongest jutsu to take down madara Talk No Jutsu

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The past generation lived in a more battle orientated and fierce era in comparison to the more tranquil era of the current generation. Though there really is no logical reason making the power gap so huge considering even people who lived during that time are so weak in comparison to the resurrected shinobi.
    I really don't think there's a logical reason either; some characters are just stronger than others because it's convenient for the story. As for the current generation, I think Naruto and Sasuke have proven to be really powerful, almost as powerful as the previous Hokage. Again, only because it's convenient for the story. I do feel bad for the other characters though. They'll always be overshadowed no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I really don't think there's a logical reason either; some characters are just stronger than others because it's convenient for the story. As for the current generation, I think Naruto and Sasuke have proven to be really powerful, almost as powerful as the previous Hokage. Again, only because it's convenient for the story. I do feel bad for the other characters though. They'll always be overshadowed no matter what.
    I remember back in the old days during Part I when guys like Lee used to train their hardest just to prove that effort can match up to special abilities but fast forward to now and the only way to be close to threatening is if you have some form of special hax.

I remember back in the old days during Part I when guys like Lee used to train their hardest just to prove that effort can match up to special abilities but fast forward to now and the only way to be close to threatening is if you have some form of special hax.
    It is depressing seeing pretty much everyone from part 1 who is not Naruto or Sasuke, just be treated as fodder now. It's another reason I disliked having the dead Hokage here and taking a slot the alliance should of had. I know they are not powerful enough, but that's Kishi's fault for not building up anyone but Naruto and Sasuke longterm. Even Sakura feels killable now and her death would not impact the series all. I guess the main reason this upsets me most is because I loved characters like Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Hinata, Shino, and even the lesser ones like Kiba, Choji and Ino, so I would have at least liked to have seen them as backup when Naruto and Sasuke beat Madara. I really don't care about Hashirama, Tobimara, and the dead Hokages. I have no attachment to these characters...well I did for Hiruzen back when he was alive, but I don't feel invested in caring for characters that are already dead. If you want to show off how godly powerful Hashirama was then make a chronicles backstory like you did for Kakashi and his crew. It's because of that I actually cared for the Obito story. Anyway I'm just ranting now. It's a shame Naruto became another Dragon Ball Z where only a select few are important and everyone else becomes throw away trash.

I know. Hard work just isn't relevant anymore; even Naruto gets help during his training these days and he always uses shortcuts to get stronger, which is ironic given that he told Obito a few chapters ago that there were no shortcuts to becoming Hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It is depressing seeing pretty much everyone from part 1 who is not Naruto or Sasuke, just be treated as fodder now. It's another reason I disliked having the dead Hokage here and taking a slot the alliance should of had. I know they are not powerful enough, but that's Kishi's fault for not building up anyone but Naruto and Sasuke longterm. Even Sakura feels killable now and her death would not impact the series all. I guess the main reason this upsets me most is because I loved characters like Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Hinata, Shino, and even the lesser ones like Kiba, Choji and Ino, so I would have at least liked to have seen them as backup when Naruto and Sasuke beat Madara. I really don't care about Hashirama, Tobimara, and the dead Hokages. I have no attachment to these characters...well I did for Hiruzen back when he was alive, but I don't feel invested in caring for characters that are already dead. If you want to show off how godly powerful Hashirama was then make a chronicles backstory like you did for Kakashi and his crew. It's because of that I actually cared for the Obito story. Anyway I'm just ranting now. It's a shame Naruto became another Dragon Ball Z where only a select few are important and everyone else becomes throw away trash.
    I agree. At this point I'd rather they remained useless by staying with their own power then give off the illusion that they are helpful by latching on to Naruto/Kurama's chakra.

I know. Hard work just isn't relevant anymore; even Naruto gets help during his training these days and he always uses shortcuts to get stronger, which is ironic given that he told Obito a few chapters ago that there were no shortcuts to becoming Hokage.
    Well I did kinda like his Sage Mode training chapters. I'm still glad Naruto gets on panel training. It doesn't make him look nearly as plot armored as Sasuke and his Sharingan abilities. I love how Sasuke got more haxxed by the minute in his Raikage battle.

The hard work thing was a part 1 saying which doesn't mean squat in part 2. Naruto lectured Neji about destiny and he's the Child of Destiny. I wonder what Neji would have said if he found out about that?

Most of the traits that defined Naruto's character in Part I have basically been screwed over in Part II. As Platinum fan stated he lectured Neji on destiny yet his destiny is to be the world's savior, he used to fall into Lee's category of hardworking losers but now he falls into Sasuke's category of gifted prodigies who get stronger by being fortunate in having so many resources and while he does train on screen nowadays it doesn't take away from the fact that he barely has to put effort into anything with his natural access to so many special powers.

well naruto pretty much became like dbz but the less entertaining version
    1st series naruto and db focused on basic human abilities but with the occasional outside powers not that many rasengans/kamekamehas in part 1
    2nd series naruto and dbz focused less on human abilities and more on powers/abilities cuz i dont remember 1 fight in part 2 of each anime when they didnt use atleast one power
    and now in naruto everyone gets revived except jiraiya

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Most of the traits that defined Naruto's character in Part I have basically been screwed over in Part II. As Platinum fan stated he lectured Neji on destiny yet his destiny is to be the world's savior, he used to fall into Lee's category of hardworking losers but now he falls into Sasuke's category of gifted prodigies who get stronger by being fortunate in having so many resources and while he does train on screen nowadays it doesn't take away from the fact that he barely has to put effort into anything with his natural access to so many special powers.
    It's almost like Part 1 and Part 2 are entirely different series to be honest. And speaking of Lee, I miss the days when taijutsu were purely physical techniques that didn't always require power ups or chakra, but now in Part 2 it seems like almost all taijutsu are mixed with ninjutsu. It kind of makes the whole point of taijutsu redundant imo.

who do you guys think is the strongest character that does not have any power ups (rinnegan/sharingan/byakugan/tail beast/edo tensie)
    my top 3 are
    jiraiya
    guy
    kisame or the raikage

who do you guys think is the strongest character that does not have any power ups (rinnegan/sharingan/byakugan/tail beast/edo tensie)
    my top 3 are
    jiraiya
    guy
    kisame or the raikage
    Tbh all those guys have powerups of their very own. I can't really say considering how long its been since I've seen someone fight without relying on powerups.

Tbh all those guys have powerups of their very own. I can't really say considering how long its been since I've seen someone fight without relying on powerups.
    sage mode can go either way but he only used it once
    guy is using his own abilities and not relying on something else the same goes for the raikage
    kisame is sort of tricky since the samahada is using kisame's chakra iirc

sage mode can go either way but he only used it once
    guy is using his own abilities and not relying on something else the same goes for the raikage
    kisame is sort of tricky since the samahada is using kisame's chakra iirc
    Guy has to open some of the Eight Gates just to use his strongest techniques like the Morning Peacock and the Daytime Tiger though; that's essentially a power-up. And the Raikage has to encase himself in lightning chakra to enhance his strength and to move quickly, which might also be considered a power-up.

Guy has to open some of the Eight Gates just to use his strongest techniques like the Morning Peacock and the Daytime Tiger though; that's essentially a power-up. And the Raikage has to encase himself in lightning chakra to enhance his strength and to move quickly, which might also be considered a power-up.
    hes using his own body/chakra/mind to use the gates the raikage uses his body and nature manipulation to do all of that theyre not getting from a tail beast or dojutsu

It's been so long even I can't remember. ._.

And people have heard about Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post

And people have heard about Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution?
    Honestly I've never heard about that game. But I assume that they 95% of Naruto's moveset consists of a Rasengan/Rasengan variation in every combo/throw/hit and special.

Honestly I've never heard about that game. But I assume that they 95% of Naruto's moveset consists of a Rasengan/Rasengan variation in every combo/throw/hit and special.
    It's supposed to be released for both Xbox 360 and PS3 next year. It was announced a few days ago I believe, but wouldn't be surprised if his combos consisted of that. What I'm wondering about is how the storyline is going to be because the only boss battles I can think about is vs Madara, Obito and the Ten Tail. And I hope more characters like the Sound Ninja 4 and the 7 Swordsman will be playable and some random people like Anko, Izumo and others.

I thought that the last UNS was the last one?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I thought that the last UNS was the last one?
    To be fair they also said that the Storm 3 wouldn't come out until the Naruto manga ended but that wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think the last people that fought without powerups were the Akatsuki.

Sasori, Deidara, Konan, Hidan, Kakazu all didn't have "power ups" Everyone after that was hax.

hes using his own body/chakra/mind to use the gates the raikage uses his body and nature manipulation to do all of that theyre not getting from a tail beast or dojutsu
    Regardless of whether or not those characters have Bijuu or doujutsu, what they do can still be considered to be power-ups and therefore hax. If they fought normally they wouldn't be nearly as effective; I previously said that I think Guy is stronger than Kakashi, but that's only because he gets stronger by opening the Eight Gates. If Kakashi fought without the Sharingan and Guy fought with opening the gates, I think Kakashi would triumph over Guy.

Page 939 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast