Page 94 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 25985

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

"See, I borrowed the physics of FLCL and openned an interdimensional portal w/ my sharingan. then i just jumped in and hid while you blew up!"

Like that? yeah, that was ****ty....but it works in FLCL...

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    "See, I borrowed the physics of FLCL and openned an interdimensional portal w/ my sharingan. then i just jumped in and hid while you blew up!"

Like that? yeah, that was ****ty....but it works in FLCL...
    That move failed because he didn't smack Deidara in the head with a guitar.

Otherwise it would have been one of the greatest moments of the series.
    Thanks Sammi!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzua2 View Post
    Or Sasuke getting EVEN MORE EXTREME PWNZOR POWERRZ when he's about to lose.

Or he coud pull some sh*t like he did on Deidara.
    It doesn't seem like he has another giant snake to sacrifice.

I don't remember him finding a giant snake to sacrifice in the first place.

Besides, he doesn't need logic. He's Sasuke.
    Thanks Sammi!

I don't remember him finding a giant snake to sacrifice in the first place.
    Hmm... Manda?

I heard the building they're fighting in is lined with a powerful genjutsu, so Sasuke was trapped in it since he walked in. Sasuke tried to escape from the place, but wound up to where Itachi is. Of course, that could be a Genjutsu right there. There was more, but it's hard to type it all. Again, I'm not sure if this is true in the least. I only saw three pages of chapter 385, so I don't know much...
    ~>
    (Delphox)(Florges-B)(Vivillon)

$10 bucks on some sort of cop-out before the end of the fight.
    I take your $10.00 and raise you $20.00.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    As if that wasn't obvious.
    well there were morons complaining about it if i recall correctly.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Itachi escapes using his crow genjutsu. OMG! SURPRISING! Sauske's been under Tsukuyomi since the fight started. Sauske gets pwned. Sasuke goes CS2 launches what must eb "that jutsu" to destroy the base. Ends with him on the floor, impaled and panting and Itahci telling him to surpass him.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Hero Winged Kuriboh View Post
    Itachi escapes using his crow genjutsu. OMG! SURPRISING! Sauske's been under Tsukuyomi since the fight started. Sauske gets pwned. Sasuke goes CS2 launches what must eb "that jutsu" to destroy the base. Ends with him on the floor, impaled and panting and Itahci telling him to surpass him.
    Too obvious.

And it drags out the series even more. So no.
    Thanks Sammi!

Too obvious.

And it drags out the series even more. So no.
    That wasn't spectulation. Though after re-reading the spoilers, I'm not so sure of it's credibility. We have two scans, but none of them co-respond to the spoiler scripts. The first scan shows Itachi taking off after Sasuke's attack unharmed, which works with that spoiler, but the second shows Itachi talking about Madar, ehich goes against that one but with another one that has Itachi pinned to his throne the whole time.

Conspiracy!

EDIT: OK! I am 100% sure this is the real spoiler, it adds up to all the rnadom scans.

Spoiler:- 185:
    Last edited by E-Hero Winged Kuriboh; 18th January 2008 at 2:31 PM.

That wasn't spectulation. Though after re-reading the spoilers, I'm not so sure of it's credibility. We have two scans, but none of them co-respond to the spoiler scripts. The first scan shows Itachi taking off after Sasuke's attack unharmed, which works with that spoiler, but the second shows Itachi talking about Madar, ehich goes against that one but with another one that has Itachi pinned to his throne the whole time.

Conspiracy!

EDIT: OK! I am 100% sure this is the real spoiler, it adds up to all the rnadom scans.

awesome, so sasuke really has to have something for naruto ,.. still. I think theyr r going to get kinda closer again.

If this were true, wouldn't a Mangekyo be an option? Like Ameterasu? It is plausible, you have to give it that.

To the above post. Did you translate that yourself? I wanna know. And Madara didn't found Konoha, that was Shodaime (First Hokage). The only things I can recall Madara creating himself were the Uchiha and their kekkei genkai.
    ~>

Conspiracy!

Geez, the Uchiha family is seriously screwed up. Meh, at least there's still some good in Sasuke.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Conspiracy!

Well, it's official. Itachi's going to die in this fight.

Well, it's official. Itachi's going to die in this fight.
    YAY!!!

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Conspiracy!

Wow. The Great Uchiha clan is more ****ed up then we thought.

Actually, they were both fighting under Genjutsu, according to Zetsu and Zetsu.
    Meaning that both of them are just standing still. WOOHOO way to get on with the action Kishimoto!

We did get some decent information, though- such as the fact that Madara (Tobi) and Itachi have been in this from the beginning. But then, this raises questions:
    1. What exactly is the goal of Akatsuki?
    2. Who founded Akatsuki- Tobi or Pein? Or were they working together?
    3. Does the Mangekyo allow the user to control other Bijuu?

OH THE SUSPENSE
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Quote Originally Posted by T Meister View Post
    Actually, they were both fighting under Genjutsu, according to Zetsu and Zetsu.
    Meaning that both of them are just standing still. WOOHOO way to get on with the action Kishimoto!

We did get some decent information, though- such as the fact that Madara (Tobi) and Itachi have been in this from the beginning. But then, this raises questions:
    1. What exactly is the goal of Akatsuki?
    2. Who founded Akatsuki- Tobi or Pein? Or were they working together?
    3. Does the Mangekyo allow the user to control other Bijuu?

OH THE SUSPENSE

You also forgot about how the new super improved sharingan, the Rinnegan hasnt been explained yet. Just another uber eye trait. Poor Byakugan doesnt get any credit. But besides that, if all that Itachi is interested in does that mean would he defect from Akatsuki and pretty much kill everyone with it? Or is there **** behind the other ****? Such as another plan from Mandara about the Akatuski?

~Kaim
    Last edited by Kaim_Fabuyashi; 19th January 2008 at 4:37 AM.
    I find enlightenment in my own knowledge, I am a proud Atheist.
        Spoiler:- My Favorite Quotes...So Far XD:

Actually, I was referring to questions raised in this chapter.
    I don't think that there is a "better" Sharingan- just some other way to utilize it. Which, of course, is just some way that Sasuke can pull off some crap against Itachi/Naruto.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

This chapter wasnt worth the wait if you ask me....it seems like we knew all this information already...Im thinking sasuke's gonna kill Itachi, then Madara, then himself....like hes just trying to kill his whole clan for real or something...its pretty selfish if he wants to be the only one left....:P

Im still not believing Madara and Tobi are the same person(im getting ready to reread stuff), cuz how tobi spoke, it didnt seem like he was talking about himself....

Zetsu's two halves speaking as seperate individuals is weird.....They should explain that...

Suigetsu vs Kisame anybody?!

Singin' In The Rain

Ahh, Suigetsu vs. Kisame... This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. I can't wait to see what Suigetsu can do, and if he wins, take Kisame's samehada.
    ~>

^I hadnt even thought of that!!!!! that would be freakin sweet if he became a sword collector....oh man.....hes gonna win, i already know that...

Kisame:"I will rend youz!!!"

Suigetsu:*puddle on the ground* haha!

Win!

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Konohamaru-kun View Post
    Ahh, Suigetsu vs. Kisame... This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. I can't wait to see what Suigetsu can do, and if he wins, take Kisame's samehada.
    Yeah, I can't wait to see more 'HAHA! You were actually fighting a water clone!'.

Yeah, I can't wait to see more 'HAHA! You were actually fighting a water clone!'.
    And/or dead corpse.
    Thanks Sammi!

Page 94 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast