Page 940 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8408909309369379389399409419429439449509901040 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,500 of 26200

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I still enjoy the fact that Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji still have some impact due to their collaborative skill in wrecking things. I hope they get to help take down Madara.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Regardless of whether or not those characters have Bijuu or doujutsu, what they do can still be considered to be power-ups and therefore hax. If they fought normally they wouldn't be nearly as effective; I previously said that I think Guy is stronger than Kakashi, but that's only because he gets stronger by opening the Eight Gates. If Kakashi fought without the Sharingan and Guy fought with opening the gates, I think Kakashi would triumph over Guy.
    Are you sure Kakashi would triumph without Sharingan? Kakashi does all his biggest fights with Sharingan. I haven't seen him fight a serious opponent without it, and without it he can't do his lightning blade without risk. Guy can read body language and is all around powerful without any of the Inner Gates. His regular speed alone was said to surpass Kakashi's. I'll say that Kakashi is more crafty then Guy and uses more resources. Guy's only used his Inner Gates so far against Kisame and that guy is called a tailless Bijuu.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

SPOILER ALERT :

If you have read manga , kk I cant be asked to read 939 pages if this has already been said , but Suigetsu gives Sasuke the scroll that he found in Orochimaru's lab which orochimaru was trying to revive the 4 past Hokages by releasing their souls as they were sealed and can't be revived by the reanimation jutsu and Sasuke goes to the Uzumaki hideout after ITACHI AGAIN saves the his village and this time the WHOLE SHINOBI WORLD by putting Kabuto in Izanami loop , so Sasuke basically revives Orochimaru and the past hokages , they go to the battlefield where Madara is (immortal o.o) and Obito Uchiha (tobi guy) and help Naruto fight , Sasuke also says he wants to become Hokage which obviously he can't but thats another story line

Sasuke and Naruto also combine their jutsus , Rasen Shuriken + Amaterasu to form what Minato gave a ridiculous name : Gale Style: Black Arrow, something...I forogt

Anyways I can't wait to see the new era xd
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zain Uchiha View Post
    SPOILER ALERT :

If you have read manga , kk I cant be asked to read 939 pages if this has already been said , but Suigetsu gives Sasuke the scroll that he found in Orochimaru's lab which orochimaru was trying to revive the 4 past Hokages by releasing their souls as they were sealed and can't be revived by the reanimation jutsu and Sasuke goes to the Uzumaki hideout after ITACHI AGAIN saves the his village and this time the WHOLE SHINOBI WORLD by putting Kabuto in Izanami loop , so Sasuke basically revives Orochimaru and the past hokages , they go to the battlefield where Madara is (immortal o.o) and Obito Uchiha (tobi guy) and help Naruto fight , Sasuke also says he wants to become Hokage which obviously he can't but thats another story line

Sasuke and Naruto also combine their jutsus , Rasen Shuriken + Amaterasu to form what Minato gave a ridiculous name : Gale Style: Black Arrow, something...I forogt

Anyways I can't wait to see the new era xd
    hello and welcome to the forum
    we know all of this, theres no need to put spoiler alert when it says it in the title, everyone here is caught up in the manga

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Ah I see , just a Naruto fan walking by :3

and Thanks for greeting me
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Are you sure Kakashi would triumph without Sharingan? Kakashi does all his biggest fights with Sharingan. I haven't seen him fight a serious opponent without it, and without it he can't do his lightning blade without risk. Guy can read body language and is all around powerful without any of the Inner Gates. His regular speed alone was said to surpass Kakashi's. I'll say that Kakashi is more crafty then Guy and uses more resources. Guy's only used his Inner Gates so far against Kisame and that guy is called a tailless Bijuu.
    I'm confident in Kakashi's abilities. I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but even before he got the Sharingan, Kakashi was known as a genius and there must've been a reason for that. Guy is strong with his regular taijutsu, but nowhere near Kakashi's level. I mean at least Kakashi is diverse; he can use ninjutsu, taijutsu, and even genjutsu.

All of Kakashi's Genjustu comes from the Sharigan, it wound't work on Guy anyway. And there's no way he's better at Taijustu. He may be better at Ninjustu but using it would tire him out too quick.

It's possible Kakashi is as good as Guy in Taijutsu I mean even as kids before he got the Sharingan Kakashi was able to keep up with Guy and while they've both gained a bunch of abilities Kakashi is more diverse then Guy is. I'd also like to point out that Kakashi's stamina levels aren't as low as they used and has actually improved greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    All of Kakashi's Genjustu comes from the Sharigan, it wound't work on Guy anyway. And there's no way he's better at Taijustu. He may be better at Ninjustu but using it would tire him out too quick.
    Kakashi used genjutsu without the Sharingan on Sakura before. And I don't think Kakashi's taijutsu is stronger than Guy's; I only meant that he has more diversity than Guy does in general, whereas Guy seems to only know basic ninjutsu and advanced taijutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    used genjustu on sakura without sharingan
    he could be better than guy at taijutsu and without the sharingan draining his chakra he would be able to keep on going in a fight with him

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I'm confident in Kakashi's abilities. I'm not saying it would be an easy fight, but even before he got the Sharingan, Kakashi was known as a genius and there must've been a reason for that. Guy is strong with his regular taijutsu, but nowhere near Kakashi's level. I mean at least Kakashi is diverse; he can use ninjutsu, taijutsu, and even genjutsu.
    Nowhere near his level? Guy is the only Jonin in the village who probably could defeat Kakashi one-on-one. As far as genjutsu goes, if Kakashi can do it with other parts of his body like Itachi apparently can, then yeah he could get Guy, just as long as it's not through the eys. Guy devised ways to nullify regular Sharingan. I actually don't think Kakashi is as strong as Guy in Taijutsu. Guy's faster and clearly physically stronger. Kakashi's edge over Guy would be regular ninjutsu if he's not using MS. Guy is probably not strong in ninjutsu or genjutsu, but again if Kakashi has to look you in the eye to get you in genjutsu then Guy's safe from it.

Nowhere near his level? Guy is the only Jonin in the village who probably could defeat Kakashi one-on-one. As far as genjutsu goes, if Kakashi can do it with other parts of his body like Itachi apparently can, then yeah he could get Guy, just as long as it's not through the eys. Guy devised ways to nullify regular Sharingan. I actually don't think Kakashi is as strong as Guy in Taijutsu. Guy's faster and clearly physically stronger. Kakashi's edge over Guy would be regular ninjutsu if he's not using MS. Guy is probably not strong in ninjutsu or genjutsu, but again if Kakashi has to look you in the eye to get you in genjutsu then Guy's safe from it.
    well we cant really tell who's faster since none of them have really shown any speed feats, being stronger doesnt mean anything in the naruto world its all about strategy which gives kakashi the edge

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    well we cant really tell who's faster since none of them have really shown any speed feats, being stronger doesnt mean anything in the naruto world its all about strategy which gives kakashi the edge
    Guy has shown his impressive speed quite a lot actually. Sasuke commented on how Guy's speed surpassed Kakashi. As for stronger, Kakashi himself said his body was weaker then it use to be when he was doing a rock climbing exercise while waiting for Sasuke to show up to teach him Chidori. We all know Guy does not have a weak body. This is why I say Guy is faster and stronger then Kakashi in those departments, not in general. Of course this was all in part 1 so who knows if it all still applies. And while I agree that strategy is important but being strong cannot be ignored and it does mean something. Shikamaru vs Tayuya was a very strategy based battle and Shikamaru could have won that fight if it wasn't for Tayuya's Curse Mark making her strong enough to break out of his Shadow. Simply being stronger made all the difference in that fight.

If Kakashi uses regular ocular jutsu with his right eye, I don't think Guy would be able to counter it. I mean all that Sharingan training that Guy supposedly did would be redundant if Kakashi uses non-Sharingan genjutsu. I suppose one might argue that Guy could dispel generic genjutsu just like most elite ninja can, but we haven't seen him fight in that scenario before iirc.

If Kakashi uses regular ocular jutsu with his right eye, I don't think Guy would be able to counter it. I mean all that Sharingan training that Guy supposedly did would be redundant if Kakashi uses non-Sharingan genjutsu. I suppose one might argue that Guy could dispel generic genjutsu just like most elite ninja can, but we haven't seen him fight in that scenario before iirc.
    If Guy spends the whole fight not looking Kakashi in the eyes whether he's using Sharingan or not it won't make a difference because Guy won't be making eye contact. Kakashi would need to beat Guy in long range ninjutsu and his quick/smart thinking. Regular Sharingan is almost useless if you don't make eye contact and since Guy made a full strategy on beating regular Sharingan, I doubt he would look Kakashi in the eye whether he's using Sharingan or not.

If Guy spends the whole fight not looking Kakashi in the eyes whether he's using Sharingan or not it won't make a difference because Guy won't be making eye contact. Kakashi would need to beat Guy in long range ninjutsu and his quick/smart thinking. Regular Sharingan is almost useless if you don't make eye contact and since Guy made a full strategy on beating regular Sharingan, I doubt he would look Kakashi in the eye whether he's using Sharingan or not.
    I suppose. Kakashi's long range ninjutsu would probably make all the difference since I doubt Guy has a way of blocking those kinds of techniques without opening the Eight Gates. I'd love to compare Asuma and Kurenai's strength with Kakashi and Guy, but they obviously didn't get enough screen-time for a comparison to be made.

Kakashi used genjutsu without the Sharingan on Sakura before. .
    I forgot about that. I doubt that Guy could fall victim to such a low level genjustu though.

if there was a sakura vs hinata match who do u guys think would win?

I suppose. Kakashi's long range ninjutsu would probably make all the difference since I doubt Guy has a way of blocking those kinds of techniques without opening the Eight Gates. I'd love to compare Asuma and Kurenai's strength with Kakashi and Guy, but they obviously didn't get enough screen-time for a comparison to be made.
    We have seen some of Asuma in his Hidan fight and then later against his students. Both times I wouldn't rank him as high as Kakashi or Guy, which only makes me wonder why Kabutomaru brought him back from the dead in the first place? I never considered him a super special fighter just a average one. Kurenai...beyond Genjutsu I don't know what else she can do.

As for tak310's new question between a match of Sakura and Hinata, it depends on who hits who first and I guess that would depend on who is the better fighter. If Hinata knew all Neji's fighting styles then I'd say Hinata would win but neither have shown to be all that skilled in fighting, but I suppose the edge would go slightly to Hinata regardless, because she probably focuses on close combat Gentle Fist fighting. But Sakura only needs to land one blow with her Hulk strength and she can take Hinata down. So it really depends on who lands the first blow.

I can't see why Hinata and Sakura would fight, but I think Sakura would win. I mean one hit from her and Hinata would be hurt badly. I understand that Hinata could use her Gentle Fist style against Sakura, but I don't think that would be enough to beat Sakura; she could probably heal her internal injuries quickly making Gentle Fist's damage irrelevant.

I think Sakura might win if she grab Hintina and slam her down.

I think that would be an awesome fight, but I'd say Sakura would win. I'd like to see people like Sakura and Ino fight again. With their improved skills it would be interesting, but Ino's not really a combat kunoichi , so it probably wouldn't be too great then. But, I'm still hoping for more fights for the girls, especially Tenten.

I can't see why Hinata and Sakura would fight, but I think Sakura would win. I mean one hit from her and Hinata would be hurt badly. I understand that Hinata could use her Gentle Fist style against Sakura, but I don't think that would be enough to beat Sakura; she could probably heal her internal injuries quickly making Gentle Fist's damage irrelevant.
    Remember the Gentle Fist also cuts off Chakra networks so if Hinata hits her with it, Sakura cannot heal her internal injuries. Combined with the Byakugan, Hyugas are Taijutsu slayers. Fighting one up close is asking to die. I would say Sakura could fight at a distance but she has no skills beyond medical fighting skills which require her to be up close. Sakura's only hope would be to strike first and hope that one blow knocks her out. If they ever did fight it could end up being the Kunoichi version of Neji and Lee.

Remember the Gentle Fist also cuts off Chakra networks so if Hinata hits her with it, Sakura cannot heal her internal injuries. Combined with the Byakugan, Hyugas are Taijutsu slayers. Fighting one up close is asking to die. I would say Sakura could fight at a distance but she has no skills beyond medical fighting skills which require her to be up close. Sakura's only hope would be to strike first and hope that one blow knocks her out. If they ever did fight it could end up being the Kunoichi version of Neji and Lee.
    Sakura supposedly has very good chakra control, so maybe her chakra network wouldn't be entirely cut off by Hinata's Gentle Fist style. I just don't think Hinata could beat Sakura, although I like Hinata more than her and I wish that Hinata could prove herself as a good fighter, but that dream is over now.

Pretty sure this will be the finale. And as for the topic of Sakura vs Hinata, I honestly think Sakura would win...somehow. But truthfully, we haven't really seen enough of either person's fighting skills to draw a good conclusion.

Just summing up the people above me:

One hit from Sakura would wreck Hinata.

However, Hinata's Gentle Fist would cut off the chakra, true, but Sakura was taught by Tsunade. Pretty sure she won't be brought down THAT easily.

Also, Kakashi's sheer versality in jutsu would probably grant him an advantage on Guy, who is limited to pretty much only Taijutsu. Doesn't Sharingan also allow the wielder to somehow see the opponent's moves in slow motion? I'm pretty sure Sasuke did that against Naruto in their battle in Part 1.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 3rd December 2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Page 940 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8408909309369379389399409419429439449509901040 ... LastLast