Page 941 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8418919319379389399409419429439449459519911041 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,525 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Remember the Gentle Fist also cuts off Chakra networks so if Hinata hits her with it, Sakura cannot heal her internal injuries. Combined with the Byakugan, Hyugas are Taijutsu slayers. Fighting one up close is asking to die. I would say Sakura could fight at a distance but she has no skills beyond medical fighting skills which require her to be up close. Sakura's only hope would be to strike first and hope that one blow knocks her out. If they ever did fight it could end up being the Kunoichi version of Neji and Lee.
    Well for fighting from a distance, I think she could smash the ground to attack Hinata. Like how she did when she and Naruto had fought Kakashi at the beginning of Shippiden. Not saying it would work, but just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sakura supposedly has very good chakra control, so maybe her chakra network wouldn't be entirely cut off by Hinata's Gentle Fist style. I just don't think Hinata could beat Sakura, although I like Hinata more than her and I wish that Hinata could prove herself as a good fighter, but that dream is over now.
    It shouldn't matter how good chakra control is, if your cut off your cut off. She might recover it more quickly, but it would take away her Hulk strength and healing long enough for Hinata to just repeatedly strike every chakra point in her body, and destroy every internal organ. She also has the Hyuga fighting stance and Byakugan which increase her chances of not getting hit by Taijutsu. Hyuga's are best defeated at a distance like Kidomaru was doing with Neji. I'm not saying Sakura would lose, but in a sparring fight, Hinata has the edge. Hyuga was confirmed to be the strongest Taijutsu fighting style in Konoha. Sakura's only saving grace is that Hinata herself hasn't shown to be a slayer like Neji, so again it depends on who strikes first. Neither are speedy ninjas.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well for fighting from a distance, I think she could smash the ground to attack Hinata. Like how she did when she and Naruto had fought Kakashi at the beginning of Shippiden. Not saying it would work, but just a thought.
    That's probably the only way Sakura could fight at a distance since she's not very good with long range ninjutsu. I know she supposedly knows genjutsu too, but she hasn't showcased any in the manga so I'm going to assume that she only knows how to dispel genjutsu and not actually how to use it.

That's probably the only way Sakura could fight at a distance since she's not very good with long range ninjutsu. I know she supposedly knows genjutsu too, but she hasn't showcased any in the manga so I'm going to assume that she only knows how to dispel genjutsu and not actually how to use it.
    To be honest, I feel as if that could have been a great addition to her. It's a shame they dropped it, but yeah, I believe she doesn't know how to use any.

The newest chapter is out. It seems Madara can't use his eyes for some reason, but he was able to absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra somehow. Seeing Sasuke attempting to kill Madara with Amaterasu and then with his sword was great though; I'm glad he's not just standing around like Naruto was. And poor Obito: being forced to fight via Black Zetsu is degrading especially since he's close to dying. It seems Madara does plan to capture the Bijuu after all.

Uggh. Enough with the damn Bijuu already. Can't they focus on something else ffs?
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Uggh. Enough with the damn Bijuu already. Can't they focus on something else ffs?
    The Bijuu have been crucial to the storyline all the way through the manga, from Naruto being "excluded" to the Akatsuki's goal and now to this.

It seems Madara can't be harmed now. Interesting.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I've always been interested in what Madara would say to Sasuke, it's obvious he would have said that. But looks like something else obvious is going to happen. Madara wants to become the Sage.

The newest chapter is out. It seems Madara can't use his eyes for some reason, but he was able to absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra somehow. Seeing Sasuke attempting to kill Madara with Amaterasu and then with his sword was great though; I'm glad he's not just standing around like Naruto was. And poor Obito: being forced to fight via Black Zetsu is degrading especially since he's close to dying. It seems Madara does plan to capture the Bijuu after all.
    his real eyes are with nagato and the other with obito
    i like how this chapter actually showed that madara being brought back to life wasnt really a bad thing, and
    madara>>>sasuke his only powerful attack other than susanno proved worthless against madara,shows that theyre not even in the same league even with just ems

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I actually forgot there was a new chapter out. I read it, nothing special. Black Zetsu's purpose finally being shown was nice. This whole time I kept wondering why keep Black Zetsu alive. Well, that was answered at last. I was surprised that Obito was still alive. I thought for sure he be dead now. The poor guy, just let him go to Rin already. It's what he wants. The highlight of this issue for me was Sasuke. Sasuke not wasting anytime using Amaterasu on Madara right off that bat, was my favorite part of the chapter. No talking, no waiting, no warning. Sasuke went in for the kill. And when Madara asked Sasuke to join him, Sasuke pretty much gave him the finger. Sasuke even berated Madara for leaving his Edo Tensei form. Thank you for acknowledging that, Sasuke. I hope Sasuke's the one to deal the killing blow to Madara now. I never realized taking off your clothes/armor was a quick way to beat Amaterasu. The samurai did the same thing in the Gokage summit. I have a feeling someone else is going to die, it might be Sai. With Sasuke back, Sai is no longer needed. In okay chapter, Sasuke truly made this one for me, even though he couldn't kill the overpowered Madara. Just go away Madara. Even your own blood hates you (Sasuke)

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

madara was badass hes fighting against hashirama sasuke naruto the kages and the army with no eyes and to me sasuke is a wimp for having to attack madara from behind if youre going to attack someone do it from the front if your not a coward

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I really think Sasuke was the hero of this chapter; I still don't trust him but I'm glad he went ahead and tried to kill Madara, which other characters should have done as well. I also loved how Madara asked Sasuke to join his side; it showed how overconfident he is and part of me would've liked to see everyone's reactions if Sasuke had accepted.

I really think Sasuke was the hero of this chapter; I still don't trust him but I'm glad he went ahead and tried to kill Madara, which other characters should have done as well. I also loved how Madara asked Sasuke to join his side; it showed how overconfident he is and part of me would've liked to see everyone's reactions if Sasuke had accepted.
    I'd be more concerned about Orochimaru. I don't think he's a threat right now, but who knows what kind of upgrade he might get to stay on the radar. But after Madara, it's hard to take any villain seriously. I use to think Pain was overpowered but compared to Madara, he looks down right mortal. Poor Pain. I still think there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke battle before the series is over. Storyline wise it is the strongest point of the Naruto series, even taking over the Hokage plot. I just wonder how they can pull it off now? Sasuke turned down a Uchiha of all people, which still shocks me so right now he and Naruto are on the same page. I guess they can battle over the Hokage chair while everyone else takes bets on who will win. I really want to see Naruto vs Sasuke already DX

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    madara was badass hes fighting against hashirama sasuke naruto the kages and the army with no eyes and to me sasuke is a wimp for having to attack madara from behind if youre going to attack someone do it from the front if your not a coward
    what, dude they're ninja, they take the best opening they can get

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'd be more concerned about Orochimaru. I don't think he's a threat right now, but who knows what kind of upgrade he might get to stay on the radar. But after Madara, it's hard to take any villain seriously. I use to think Pain was overpowered but compared to Madara, he looks down right mortal. Poor Pain. I still think there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke battle before the series is over. Storyline wise it is the strongest point of the Naruto series, even taking over the Hokage plot. I just wonder how they can pull it off now? Sasuke turned down a Uchiha of all people, which still shocks me so right now he and Naruto are on the same page. I guess they can battle over the Hokage chair while everyone else takes bets on who will win. I really want to see Naruto vs Sasuke already DX
    I can't see how Orochimaru could be more broken than Madara at this point, even with all his old jutsu back in his possession. Madara really seems like the final villain now, although I'm a bit upset that he's going after the Bijuu. It's like we're back at the start of the war now that Madara has to collect them again.

I can't see how Orochimaru could be more broken than Madara at this point, even with all his old jutsu back in his possession. Madara really seems like the final villain now, although I'm a bit upset that he's going after the Bijuu. It's like we're back at the start of the war now that Madara has to collect them again.
    Trust me I don't consider Orochimaru a threat to Naruto or Sasuke, and for all we know he is only here to Edo Tensei the Dead Hokages. I still think bringing Orochimaru back was a waste. His story is over and he's been out classed by too many other characters including his right hand man, so I'm not looking forward to whatever it is he does. Madara should be the final villain, because there's no way they could top Madara. As far as Madara going after the Bijuu's, I think this is a opportunity for Madara to break even his own cheapness scale be beating them all. I wonder if the Bijuu will all fuse with Naruto. This series has already thrown all logic out the window so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    what, dude they're ninja, they take the best opening they can get
    well kishi has spent 600 chapters showing them not acting like real ninjas, so its hard to understand why kishimoto changed that.
    kishi has only treated a couple of people as true ninjas to name a few (danzo itachi shishui) sasuke has been treated like a baby that needs protection from everyone, he hasnt become a real true ninja he shown some attributes of one but always goes back to the way he was
    Last edited by tak310; 5th December 2013 at 5:00 AM.

Madara is way too OP right now oh my god. Absorbing Ninjutsu, possessing sage art, and being pretty much immune to everything. His direct challenge to the entire army is also another example of just how confident he is in his abilities.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Am I the only one that doesn't like how OP Madara is? I mean, when the Akatsuki appeared, most ninja where deemed irrelevant. Then when Pain appeared, everyone seemed irrelevant. Then we got edo Nagato who I though was OP, then Obito with Rinne and Sharigan. I mean damn. The power is just so inconstant.

I wouldn't mind if Naruto and friends had constant training but I haven't him do anything effort wise that should put him on the level of these guys.

i mean, at least goku trained for his power ups

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't like how OP Madara is? I mean, when the Akatsuki appeared, most ninja where deemed irrelevant. Then when Pain appeared, everyone seemed irrelevant. Then we got edo Nagato who I though was OP, then Obito with Rinne and Sharigan. I mean damn. The power is just so inconstant.

I wouldn't mind if Naruto and friends had constant training but I haven't him do anything effort wise that should put him on the level of these guys.

i mean, at least goku trained for his power ups
    You're not. I guess you don't read my constant rants on Madara, lol.

There's very little I like about the Madara character. I think he makes a fine final villain but the build up to him and his being able to do anything makes me not care for the character. They spent a lot of time gearing up Obito to be the final villain. He had interactions with all the main players to the point he knows them by name, and created new grudges in the story but then he's traded for the real Madara who just seems to be finishing what he started long before most the characters were even born. I feel like he has no connections with anyone but Hashirama, Obito, and Tobimara, which makes me care even less for this fight with him. Naruto and Sasuke are just stopping a generic villain, not one they personally knew like Obito became. But that's just me.

As far as the power thing goes, I've already said I use to think Pain was OP until Madara. Even Edo Tensei Nagato made regular Pain look almost laughably easy. I think Pain was the last villain I truly liked. He was overpowered to a extent but had weaknesses and flaws that could be exploited if you knew how to. Beyond him everyone else is just too much. Naruto does usually train for his powerups. The only one he didn't was Kyuubi Mode. Everything else Naruto usually does train for.

Madara is practically this series' Aizen. Not too surprising. I can only hope that this fiasco be over quickly because I cannot stand seeing him further. No, doing all these excellent feats does not make a good villain. He has so little characterization other than being evil because the world suxxorz. Really. What is up with shonen mangas and their overpowered antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Madara is way too OP right now oh my god. Absorbing Ninjutsu, possessing sage art, and being pretty much immune to everything. His direct challenge to the entire army is also another example of just how confident he is in his abilities.
    I don't think he's immune to sealing jutsu though, so that's probably how he'll be killed. The Alliance just needs to find an opening and they better do it quickly because once he gets the Bijuu it'll be Juubi Obito all over again.

I don't think he's immune to sealing jutsu though, so that's probably how he'll be killed. The Alliance just needs to find an opening and they better do it quickly because once he gets the Bijuu it'll be Juubi Obito all over again.
    I honestly think it'll be worse then with Obito. Obito didn't really use his abilities to the fullest with him actually standing around tanking attacks and going on and on about despair for a majority of the time instead of actually fighting. Madar will probably just get down to business and slaughter everyone.

Well I liked it. Madara was as much of a threat as I was expecting, though I forgot that he would logically lose his Edo eyes upon reviving. Still, even blinded, he showed himself to be a boss. Like that Black Zetsu was shown to have been there since the beginning, makes it more obvious that he had this planned out. Liked seeing Sasuke and Madara talked, been wanting to see them interact for some time. Anyway, gonna be interesting to see what Madara does against the Bijuus without access to his Sharingan. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Making another call right now. In order to prevent Madara from getting his hands on the Bijuu so easily, something contrived is going to happen that causes Naruto to absorb the Bijuu and become the next Juubi Jinchuriki. Its the only way right now that I can see the Ninja Allied Forces beating Madara.

Page 941 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8418919319379389399409419429439449459519911041 ... LastLast