Page 942 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 842892932938939940941942943944945946952992 ... LastLast
Results 23,526 to 23,550 of 25320

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I honestly think it'll be worse then with Obito. Obito didn't really use his abilities to the fullest with him actually standing around tanking attacks and going on and on about despair for a majority of the time instead of actually fighting. Madar will probably just get down to business and slaughter everyone.
    I know that. Madara won't waste time and will get right down to business. And I agree with what someone else said about Naruto absorbing the Bijuu into himself before Madara does, thereby stopping Madara's plan in its tracks. It sounds cliche, but I can see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths.

That was a beautiful chapter. Madara is love and the savior of this manga.

I don't even know how he's able to absorb ninjutsu or how he destroyed Hashirama in a few panels, but I don't care. This is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I know that. Madara won't waste time and will get right down to business. And I agree with what someone else said about Naruto absorbing the Bijuu into himself before Madara does, thereby stopping Madara's plan in its tracks. It sounds cliche, but I can see Naruto becoming the next Sage of Six Paths.
    It sounds so predictable it just might happen. They might want to join with him because they see him as an incarnation or something. I'm placing my bets now and will be expecting that I'm wrong later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    It sounds so predictable it just might happen. They might want to join with him because they see him as an incarnation or something. I'm placing my bets now and will be expecting that I'm wrong later.
    I actually forgot that the Bijuu already see Naruto as the reincarnation of the sage. That only strengthens my theory that Naruto will be the one who absorbs them. It just sounds like something that Kishi would do and he's dropped several clues about that already.

who do you guys think taught madara how to absorb ninjutsu?
    Madara's clue:this is something a partner of one of my men randomly did

i dont think kishimoto is going to introduce a new character that doesnt have a connection to someone on the main cast. at first i thought it was itachi because he was obito's partner and obito is one of madara's men than i thought that would be ooc for itachi. i think its going to relate to kakashi,sasuke, or tobirama

Madara was talking about having Hashirama's face on his chest, and he was talking about Kabuto.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I don't see the big deal with Madara being about to adsorb Ninjustu, he's been doing it the since he came back anyway.

I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito or is that just fan speculation?

I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito?
    He is not in love with Mito.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't see the big deal with Madara being about to adsorb Ninjustu, he's been doing it the since he came back anyway.
    he was able do it because he had his edo eyes but now hes literally blind but still able absorb ninjutsu

I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito.
    i see it already TALK NO JUTSU by hashirama and naruto

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post

It feels nice that I'm not the only one expecting it to happen. I'm really expecting it from Hashirama.

I can already see it, before Madara dies, Kishi is going to make him seem like a hero or make his reason for his actions seem so trivial. Just like he did with Obito. Wasn't he in love with Mito or is that just fan speculation?
    That was just fan speculation, although at this rate I expect that to be his reason for being evil. He was probably "friend zoned" just like Obito was. Madara needs a reason to justify his actions though; at the moment he's an enigma and we need to find out more about what started his insanity.

That was just fan speculation, although at this rate I expect that to be his reason for being evil. He was probably "friend zoned" just like Obito was. Madara needs a reason to justify his actions though; at the moment he's an enigma and we need to find out more about what started his insanity.
    hashirama chose tobirama/konoha over madara is my guess

This is probably the answer. As generic as it is, but when you're as powerful as Madara I guess you don't need a strong reason on why your insane and out to kill everyone.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't know. I'm not feeling it. Madara just seems so different from Obito and finally having him die would be the best way for him to go, especially with the foreshadowing of him becoming mortal. I suppose a talk no jutsu could bring him to it instead of fighting to his death though.

I'm going to cackle like crazy if that's the reason. I mean come on, I know friendship is an important theme in this manga, but Madara being butthurt over something so trivial would make me lose respect for him. As others said, he's the only beacon of hope that this manga currently has for being a true villain. If Kishi ruins his character, I'll never forgive him.

So are there anymore stories left to tell after Madara gets killed/defeated/sealed/talked? If not I want to see my Naruto vs Sasuke match already! I've been waiting since 2007 to see/read this rematch battle and I'm getting impatient now! I want the battle that was promised to me. If I don't get it I will feel very cheated that all this build up was for nothing. Surely we'll still get their battle right?

I'm going to cackle like crazy if that's the reason. I mean come on, I know friendship is an important theme in this manga, but Madara being butthurt over something so trivial would make me lose respect for him. As others said, he's the only beacon of hope that this manga currently has for being a true villain. If Kishi ruins his character, I'll never forgive him.
    Agreed, I think that this series goes overboard with redeeming almost everybody and their mother. I know there were a handful of people that were never redeemed but let's be honest most those guys weren't the most relevant characters in the series to begin with especially in comparison to all the top tier bad guys that ended up being redeemed regardless of their crimes.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 20 of Pokémon Go! is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    So are there anymore stories left to tell after Madara gets killed/defeated/sealed/talked? If not I want to see my Naruto vs Sasuke match already! I've been waiting since 2007 to see/read this rematch battle and I'm getting impatient now! I want the battle that was promised to me. If I don't get it I will feel very cheated that all this build up was for nothing. Surely we'll still get their battle right?
    my guess is orochimaru but im starting to doubt that to now, since the manga is going to end by this summer(2014) kishi is either going to rush orochimaru's defeat or make madara lose by march. in order to build up the sasuke vs naruto match, honestly i lost interest in that match anyway if its not going to be a battle to the death(like kishi promised) than its not interesting
    Last edited by tak310; 7th December 2013 at 7:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't think there will be any other stories to tell after Madara gets beaten. Kishi better get on with the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. It's been hyped ever since they tied with each other at the Final Valley and it better be the most epic thing ever; it should at least be on par with Hashirama and Madara's fight at the same location.

Granted this madara fight should rev things up a bit, but unfortunately I think the manga has just lost too much steam for the Naruto/Sasuke fight to mean much. They could even kill each other and it wouldn't matter, thanks to this arc making death complete and utter joke. And thanks to sasuke becoming good again in the course of 2 chapters, there's not even a good motive for them to fight.(don't even bother bringing up being hokage, when both of them individually are practically stronger than the existing kages put together).

A fight between them written by the guy who wrote the sasori arc, that would be sick. A fight between them written by the guy who wrote that...thing...we just read for an eternity, no thanks.

What kishimoto should do, is not overthink it. Just make a god-dang repeat of the chunin-exams with the konaha 11(or whatever it is now), and have everyone fight to be hokage.
    Last edited by -Raiga-; 7th December 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    ----------------------------------

The Konoha 11 fighting to be Hokage doesn't sound very likely, competing against each other yes but outright fighting no. I mean why bother when Naruto and Sasuke can curbstomp all the others without even using their full strength.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 20 of Pokémon Go! is up.

It sounds like everyone has lost faith in Naruto vs Sasuke. No! Come on you guys! This is what Naruto part 2 has been all about! This is why They got these insane power upgrades that put the Gokage to shame! All of it was to build up for their final clash! We must believe this battle will still happen and will blow every previous fight aside! We must...oh who am I kidding? I am forced to agree. Naruto vs Sasuke has lost so much steam over the years. I think it was at it's highest when Sasuke vowed to destroy Konoha after Obito told him the truth about Itachi, then it dropped greatly when Naruto said that bs line about they'll die together if they fight. One of the worst Naruto lines this Manga ever said. But it truly died when Sasuke turned good. There's not a good enough reason for them to clash now as opposed to when Sasuke was at his darkest during the Gokage arc. Why they got rid of that, I don't know. I feel like years of build up was for nothing.

As for what happens after Madara, there is Orochimaru. How much of a threat he'll be remains to be see if he even tries something at all. I can't see either Naruto or Sasuke having trouble with him. Well so much for a part 3! I wanted to see Naruto with his own Gennin squad but in the direction Naruto's heading with the world peace thing, the ninja system is probably going to end and there will not be anymore kages. The Bijuu's can seriously be the Raikou/Entei/Suicunes of the Narutoverse and just roam around.

i dont care if they fight anymore, i cant see them doing anything madara lvl so i just dont care

i only want to see naruto and sasuke fight if its to the death like seriously even hashirama was willing to kill madara in the end, this is why im hoping sasuke turns evil later on after madara loses so that fight can feel intense.i know this is going to sound too dark but for sasuke and naruto to fight, i want sasuke to kill someone from each team(kiba choji sakura) while targeting everyone in the village that way naruto has no reason to forgive him and has the intent to kill sasuke.
    kiba--wants to prove he can take down sasuke and tried to be poweful but in the end realizes he wasnt
    choji--would be the most obvious from shikamaru and ino sacrifices himself to save them from sasuke
    sakura--tpart of team 7 will make the biggest impact on naruto,sakura finally realizes sasuke never loved her becore she dies
    i didnt pick anyone from team guy because they already lost neji

Page 942 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 842892932938939940941942943944945946952992 ... LastLast