Page 943 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,575 of 26197

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Kishi said himself that after Madara is defeated, all that's left is a fight against Sasuke. Oddly though, he never said who fights Sasuke. Sasuke has made an identity of being a traitor, so he could totally screw the ASF over, but part of me thinks that it could be a competition to see who becomes Hokage or something.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me if they fight or not. Because if Sasuke is good, then it's not going to be to the death. The fight is most likely going to be epic regardless. :S

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The Konoha 11 fighting to be Hokage doesn't sound very likely, competing against each other yes but outright fighting no. I mean why bother when Naruto and Sasuke can curbstomp all the others without even using their full strength.
    I agree. Even though Kiba showed interest in becoming Hokage, I don't think he'll actually try and compete against Naruto and Sasuke. That would be suicide imo. At the same time though, it'll be disappointing if the other characters just stand around and wait for either Naruto or Sasuke to become victorious. I wish everyone could be at the same level and have the same ambition instead of everyone idolizing either Naruto or Sasuke.

Other then Shikamaru, none of the Konoha 11 are even qualified to be Hokage, so for them to make a tournament with them all aiming to be Hokage would be hard to believe. I still don't think Naruto or Sasuke fully qualify for Hokage. Naruto hasn't shown strong leadership skills, and is unwilling to let teammates get involved in dangerous situations. He tells everyone to stay out of his fight with Kakuzu, even though at the time Naruto wasn't drastically stronger then all his teammates and with Kakashi, Yamato, Choji and Ino there backing him up they could have all taken him down together, but Naruto tells them all to stay out of it even after they all made good points on why they should all work together. He does it again with Pain, this one is a little more understandable considering Pain was uber, but still you have a full village of ninjas at your side, Naruto might have been able to beat Pain faster with backup, unless Pain took one hostage. Naruto has matured but he's still naive in many ways that hinder his chances of being Hokage. When he grows up into a adult and matures more then we can see. I already stated why Sasuke shouldn't even look at the title. However he, unlike Naruto, can make the hard choices where Naruto can't. Maybe they should be a joint Hokage and balance each other out.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'd love for Shikamaru to have more ambition and try to become Hokage. I mean that's always been what he's lacked; ambition and motivation. I know Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than him, but Shikamaru is smarter and I'd much rather have an intelligent Hokage than a strong one. I figure that Shikamaru's strategic mind and over all intellect would be useful in stopping conflicts with other villages and would keep the village safer. Unfortunately, he seems content with just becoming Naruto's advisor. :x

who do u guys think is the strongest current kage is between tsunade mei Ay Gaara Ohnoki

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    who do u guys think is the strongest current kage is between tsunade mei Ay Gaara Ohnoki
    I think Onoki is the strongest, followed by A. I'm not sure how to rank the other three but from what I've seen the Raikage and Tsuchikage are really powerful. Mei is my personal favorite since she has two Kekkei Genkai and she's beautiful too. Tsunade is my second favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I think Onoki is the strongest, followed by A. I'm not sure how to rank the other three but from what I've seen the Raikage and Tsuchikage are really powerful. Mei is my personal favorite since she has two Kekkei Genkai and she's beautiful too. Tsunade is my second favorite.
    Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest. These two along with Mei stand out the most. I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.

lol

Living Maddy is a freakshow.

I'm not a fan, but I kinda hope Sasuke gets to spotlight his defeat. Since Naruto spearheaded against Obito.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest. These two along with Mei stand out the most. I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.
    Most characters pale in comparison to the Uchiha clan. That's what Kishi has reinforced many times throughout the manga. So while I'm upset that the Gokage had to fight together just to stand a chance against Madara, it's not very surprising given the hype that Madara had because of his lineage. I do agree that Gaara seems like the weakest though. His sand abilities just aren't impressive anymore given all the new hax abilities that other characters have imo.

Well, I think Tsunade and Onoki are the strongest. Onoki kept all them going with the Will of Stone. Tsunade and A pounded away on Madara, even though it didn't do as much as they thought. Like Platinum said, Gaara is strong, but doesn't have as much experience as the others, but he's really powerful at his age to be Kazekage and Mei showed that's she's not a weak woman either. (^.^) Vs Madara seemed like Onoki's and Tsunade's fight, Tsunade used the Strength of One Hundred technique and Onoki's Particle Style is just perfect. I remember what Madara said about Tsunade being slower than A, but stronger. I need to see what he said about Onoki though. In conclusion I think Onoki is the strongest.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 10th December 2013 at 3:16 AM.

I agree. But give time and experienced Gaara will surpass Tsunade, that being said I don't seehim beating A and possibly Onoki due to his age but no other reason then that and it has been shown that his age and pride has gotten him into strife a few times tho if he had these skills in his prime he would be one of the most powerful ever bar a few

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    I agree. But give time and experienced Gaara will surpass Tsunade, that being said I don't seehim beating A and possibly Onoki due to his age but no other reason then that and it has been shown that his age and pride has gotten him into strife a few times tho if he had these skills in his prime he would be one of the most powerful ever bar a few
    I don't get the Gaara hype to be honest. I've never thought of him as a powerful character except during his introduction. After that he mostly disappointed me; he couldn't even finish off Kimimaro and he lost to Deidara quite easily. He just isn't as impressive as he's hyped to be. Not only that, but he's devoid of personality in my opinion. He's just not very interesting to me personally.

Agreed on Onoki and A being the two strongest.I would say Gaara's the weakest only because he's the least experienced of the bunch. Mei was nice, but not as impressive as the Tsuchikage and Raikage who both seem like massive powerhouses. I just wish it didn't take them all to beat all these Uchihas. First it's Sasuke where all of them minus Danzo had to get involved to knock him out and now we have Madara who made them all look like fodder ninja. The kage title use to mean something in part 1. I wish I could rank Tsunade higher, I do like her. But she always comes up short in these power comparison things. Other then monsterous strength that can be dodged and her regeneration power she's not all that impressive on her own.
    experience doesnt mean much neji had more experience but lost to naruto,

and about them dealing with sasuke if it wasnt for gaara(plot), sasuke wouldve been killed during his fight with the raikage(sure Ay wouldve lost a leg but he wouldve killed sasuke), madara makes everyone look like fodder even hashirama in the last chapter.

Ohnoki(Stated/implied by madara)
    A (if he wasnt handicapped i would put him first)
    Gaara(Defense goes along way in a fight but he needs more offensive attacks)
    Tsunade
    Mei

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I don't get the Gaara hype to be honest. I've never thought of him as a powerful character except during his introduction. After that he mostly disappointed me; he couldn't even finish off Kimimaro and he lost to Deidara quite easily. He just isn't as impressive as he's hyped to be. Not only that, but he's devoid of personality in my opinion. He's just not very interesting to me personally.
    I admit I myself find Gaara overhyped, especially with him being Kazekage right at the start of part 2. I could have seen him as the top Jonin aiming for Kazekage but to have the title already? It was a shocker. But to his credit Kimimaro was viewed as insanely powerful in part 1, probably the strongest ninja who wasn't a full adult in part 1, even Naruto could not touch him. He was also Orochimaru's original golden boy before Sasuke so that's understandable and Deidara had to trick Gaara into protected his village, and that left a portion of his sand shield open for attack. Plus Deidara is Akatsuki and one of the more powerful ones and again Deidara forcing Gaara's hand like that goes back to Gaara's lack of experience. However I don't think either of those two make him look weak. His opponents were just powerful.

To Tak310 about experience, no experience doesn't mean everything but among the Gokage I think Gaara is the least impressive. We've seen the numerous ways the sand of his can be defeated. And just because Naruto, the main character, can beat opponents more powerful then him doesn't mean it works that way for everyone else. Naruto always beats opponents more powerful then him. It's kinda his gimmick, lol.

I actually think Gaara could have defeated Deidara if he hadn't used the village to his advantage. He knew Gaara would have protected it when he used his C3, Gaara used a lot of chakra trying to stop him. But, still. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I actually think Gaara could have defeated Deidara if he hadn't used the village to his advantage. He knew Gaara would have protected it when he used his C3, Gaara used a lot of chakra trying to stop him. But, still. :/
    I give Deidara credit for being resourceful though; he used Gaara's domain to his advantage and came out on top because of his planning and intellect. I respect Gaara for trying to protect his village, but Deidara out-smarted him and he deserves praise for being able to slip some of his explosive clay into Gaara's sand during his attack. That took skill imo.

I give Deidara credit for being resourceful though; he used Gaara's domain to his advantage and came out on top because of his planning and intellect. I respect Gaara for trying to protect his village, but Deidara out-smarted him and he deserves praise for being able to slip some of his explosive clay into Gaara's sand during his attack. That took skill imo.
    Oh yeah, I agree Deidara's smart. He outsmarted Sasuke and Gaara. The battle against Gaara was amazing because he planned it all.

Wait how did he outsmart Sasuke again? Wasn't it Sasuke who avoided death by summoning his giant snake?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Speaking of Gaara, anyone see the new chapter? Gaara and Shukaku pull off a pretty cool sand pyramid to seal Madara in. It's interesting to see these two work together like how Naruto and Bee work with their Bijuu's even though Gaara and Shukaku didn't have much bonding time, but that's just being picky. The sand pyramid sealing was cool. I didn't know Gaara could seal, or maybe that was more Shukaku. Other then that I did enjoy all the Bijuu's using tail whip on Madara's Susanoo and batting him around like a plaything, it's almost like Kishi was rewarding me for putting up with this war arc for so long. With no eyes I was surprised he could still use Susanoo. Over all Madara has one of his eyes back thanks to white Zetsu, I didn't know that one was still around, and Madara lost a arm. I wonder if he'll regrow it?

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Okay, I know this is a manga, and naruto at that....but I just have difficulty accepting that a guy can just take an eye, implant it in 3 seconds, and immediately abuse the living crap out of it against 9 super beasts. Especially considering how much emphasis that was placed on sasuke having to wait to use his.

That aside, a pretty decent chapter, and was nice to see the beasts logically beating madara to death.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Okay, I know this is a manga, and naruto at that....but I just have difficulty accepting that a guy can just take an eye, implant it in 3 seconds, and immediately abuse the living crap out of it against 9 super beasts. Especially considering how much emphasis that was placed on sasuke having to wait to use his.

That aside, a pretty decent chapter, and was nice to see the beasts logically beating madara to death.
    This is Madara we're talking about. I mean I agree with you but none of us should be surprised. I knew Madara was going to be the most broken character in this series the minute he showed off Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Wait how did he outsmart Sasuke again? Wasn't it Sasuke who avoided death by summoning his giant snake?
    By that, I didn't mean to change the entire tide of the battle. I just meant something to surprise him to show he smart he is.

It was nice seeing Gaara and Shukaku working together to attempt to seal Madara, but Susanoo got in the way again. Seeing the other Bijuu attack Madara and even seeing Madara maimed was cool, too bad that White Zetsu showed up and gave him his arm and the Rinnegan. I'm assuming that that's the other one that Obito retrieved when he got Nagato's corpse.

I'm worried for the Bijuu. They were Obito's captives for so long and now that they are free they will most likely be relegated to Madara fodder. I mean doesn't it devalue the Bijuu to have a 1 eyed Madara beat all 9 of them simultaneously?

Page 943 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast