Page 948 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8488989389449459469479489499509519529589981048 ... LastLast
Results 23,676 to 23,700 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc

@tuskie i think his parents were only mentioned in the anime not the manga but im not sure i need to check
    He couldn't bring himself to kill Orochimaru, his precious student. It was the biggest failure of Hiruzen's Hokage run, he himself admits that and regretted it. Doesn't mean he didn't care for those missing villagers, which ultimately goes back to the case of Orochimaru has done too much evil to be forgiven at this point.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 23rd December 2013 at 3:35 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen?
    If a Bijuu is in a host that dies, the Bijuu "dies" too for a little while before it gets reincarnated back into the world. This was the case with the Sanbi and why the Rikudou Sennin sealed the Juubi in the moon. A Bijuu can also be reborn by the host attempting to use their power without enough training, allowing the Bijuu to fully form and the host being consumed. This is what nearly happen to Naruto during the Pain Invasion, and how the Hachibi's previous hosts were killed.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Orochimaru should have been the final villain of the series, and by that I mean that Kishi should've kept him as a threat throughout the manga instead of letting Sasuke beat him and then having Itachi seal him away. I just think he was built as a big threat in Part 1, but that stopped once Part 2 started; he just doesn't feel menacing anymore.

I'm actually glad Orochimaru wasn't the final villain. I was starting to get bored of the character, and in part 2 I found the Akatsuki more enjoyable. Orochimaru was a good part 1 villain, but I would have been sick to death of him if he stayed this whole time. His Sharingan lust would have been overshadowed by the Akatsuki's goal. He would have felt forced to be taken seriously when guys like Pain, Itachi, Kisame, and Obito running around, just like his return feels forced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm actually glad Orochimaru wasn't the final villain. I was starting to get bored of the character, and in part 2 I found the Akatsuki more enjoyable. Orochimaru was a good part 1 villain, but I would have been sick to death of him if he stayed this whole time. His Sharingan lust would have been overshadowed by the Akatsuki's goal. He would have felt forced to be taken seriously when guys like Pain, Itachi, Kisame, and Obito running around, just like his return feels forced right now.
    Akatsuki failed to live up to their hype imo. For a bunch of S-Class criminals, they just didn't seem on par with Orochimaru who was supposed to be an S-Class criminal himself. Only Itachi, Deidara, and Nagato truly impressed me. All the other Akatsuki members seemed like regular ninja to me, especially given the way some of them were killed.

By the way, is the manga on hiatus this week?

I honestly have no idea if it is, but hopefully it's not. And I still can't @ that Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated. That's what happens when you make a character too strong. LOL And if anyone is wondering where it came from, I heard about it in the Jump Festival thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Akatsuki failed to live up to their hype imo. For a bunch of S-Class criminals, they just didn't seem on par with Orochimaru who was supposed to be an S-Class criminal himself. Only Itachi, Deidara, and Nagato truly impressed me. All the other Akatsuki members seemed like regular ninja to me, especially given the way some of them were killed.

By the way, is the manga on hiatus this week?
    i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts, made the kages team up
    nagato kisame itachi obito lived up to their hype no need to explain

hidan killed asuma which is a feat not a big one but an average to good one

konan put up a fight against jiraiya and injured obito

sasori wouldve killed sakura and chiyo if he wanted to and orochimaru didnt want to fight him alone

kakazu put up a good fight against minato and his team and went up against hashirama

deidara was the only fodder he had to rely on cheap trick to beat gaara
    Last edited by tak310; 24th December 2013 at 5:13 AM.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts
    Most of them were caught off-screen so it's not that impressive. Not to mention the fact that Akatsuki ultimately failed to capture Gyuuki and Kurama and it's now up to Madara to capture them along with the other seven in order to complete his plan. Akatsuki had hype since Part 1 but I didn't think the organization lived up to its reputation once Part 2 started, with a few exceptions like I said before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I honestly have no idea if it is, but hopefully it's not. And I still can't @ that Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated. That's what happens when you make a character too strong. LOL And if anyone is wondering where it came from, I heard about it in the Jump Festival thingy.
    With Madara's defeat being unknown by Kishi I'm worried that the series will drag even longer then it already has. I personally just want Madara to lose so we can get on with the finale of the series.
    Last edited by J Ken; 24th December 2013 at 5:41 AM.

wild guess on how madara is defeated
    talk no jutsu than the rebirth jutsu
    Most of them were caught off-screen so it's not that impressive. Not to mention the fact that Akatsuki ultimately failed to capture Gyuuki and Kurama and it's now up to Madara to capture them along with the other seven in order to complete his plan. Akatsuki had hype since Part 1 but I didn't think the organization lived up to its reputation once Part 2 started, with a few exceptions like I said before.
    they caught them so it is impressive it doesnt matter if it was shown or not, the gyuuki wasnt captured because kishi needed a way to have naruto train to master kurama's power and kurama was obviouslt not going to be captured because of his relation to the main character

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

i think they lived up to the hype they captured 7 tailed beasts, made the kages team up
    nagato kisame itachi obito lived up to their hype no need to explain

hidan killed asuma which is a feat not a big one but an average to good one

konan put up a fight against jiraiya and injured obito

sasori wouldve killed sakura and chiyo if he wanted to and orochimaru didnt want to fight him alone

kakazu put up a good fight against minato and his team and went up against hashirama

deidara was the only fodder he had to rely on cheap trick to beat gaara
    Konan was defeated rather easily by Jiraiya. Their fight didn't even last half a chapter. Konan got her moment against Obito, where she ultimately died, but at least got to show off how cool she could have been. Ironically despite killing a B list character, I think Hidan was the least impressive of the bunch.

As for how Madara will be defeated, I hope for a actual killing blow being dealt to him, but he'll likely reform and change his ways, despite holding this grudge of his longer then most of these characters have even been alive, lol.

Also your comment about Kakazu fighting Minato's team, did you mean Kakashi's team? If you meant Minato, then I must ask which chapter did Minato meet Kakazu? I don't recall those two crossing paths, but considering how old Kakazu is, it's possible for them to have fought at some point.

they caught them so it is impressive it doesnt matter if it was shown or not, the gyuuki wasnt captured because kishi needed a way to have naruto train to master kurama's power and kurama was obviouslt not going to be captured because of his relation to the main character
    The point you made before was that Akatsuki catching seven Bijuu was impressive and yet if we didn't actually see how the Akatsuki members accomplished that, what's the point of calling it an impressive achievement? Shukaku was the only Bijuu that we witnessed being completely captured on-screen because Deidara beat Gaara, so that showed Deidara's skills at least, but what about the other Akatsuki members? We didn't see how they all overpowered the other six Bijuu.
    Last edited by Lorde; 24th December 2013 at 6:45 AM.

Konan was defeated rather easily by Jiraiya. Their fight didn't even last half a chapter. Konan got her moment against Obito, where she ultimately died, but at least got to show off how cool she could have been. Ironically despite killing a B list character, I think Hidan was the least impressive of the bunch.

As for how Madara will be defeated, I hope for a actual killing blow being dealt to him, but he'll likely reform and change his ways, despite holding this grudge of his longer then most of these characters have even been alive, lol.

Also your comment about Kakazu fighting Minato's team, did you mean Kakashi's team? If you meant Minato, then I must ask which chapter did Minato meet Kakazu? I don't recall those two crossing paths, but considering how old Kakazu is, it's possible for them to have fought at some point.
    my bad i mean kakashi lol
    The point you made before was that Akatsuki catching seven Bijuu was impressive and yet if we didn't actually see how the Akatsuki members accomplished that, what's the point of calling it an impressive achievement? Shukaku was the only Bijuu that we witnessed being completely captured on-screen because Deidara beat Gaara, so that showed Deidara's skills at least, but what about the other Akatsuki members? We didn't see how they all overpowered the other six Bijuu.
    why does it matter if it was shown, in the end akatsuki captured 7 out of the 9 tailed beasts and if your not a senju or a uchiha that is a big achievement

I agree with Lorde, I did want to see how they caught the other Bijuu. I wondered how did Hidan defeat Matatabi, how was Han and Fuu captured? If I remember correctly, Roshi vs Kisame was shown on screen though and I know Pain vs Utakata was. In the end I wanted to see all the fights.

What? Who's Roshi and who's Utakata? Which Bijuu are they? When did Kisame and Pain get extra fights? What chapters were those? Platinum fan is confused and hurt himself in confusion.

What? Who's Roshi and who's Utakata? Which Bijuu are they? When did Kisame and Pain get extra fights? What chapters were those? Platinum fan is confused and hurt himself in confusion.
    LOL Roshi is the Four Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 24th December 2013 at 4:55 PM.

LOL Roshi is the Five Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.
    Sometimes I forget the anime exist. I naturally associate Naruto as a manga and ignore all other media of it, minus the fanart. The fanart is nice.

Sometimes I forget the anime exist. I naturally associate Naruto as a manga and ignore all other media of it, minus the fanart. The fanart is nice.
    well the reason i dont watch the anime is because they change or add stuff like pain vs utakata if kishimoto wanted to, the anime would have to retcon that whole fight if kishimoto wants to show someone else fighting the six tails

LOL Roshi is the Four Tails Jinchūriki and Utakata is the Six Tails Jinchūriki. Kisame was shown retrieving Roshi before Itachi fought Sasuke, but they didn't show much. I think before Kisame's death they showed the rest, but not all of it and Pain's fight was anime exclusive like Kisame's if I remember correctly.
    I personally don't count those fights since they were anime exclusive and I personally think the manga is canon while the anime isn't since the writers add stuff to the anime that often contradicts the manga. Anyway, I hope that once the manga ends Kishi goes back and does a special chapter that shows some of those Bijuu vs. Akatsuki fights or something.

Saiyan Island posted this, so I thought I should share it.

Spoiler:- Post:
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 24th December 2013 at 10:47 PM.

I never believed the rumors that Naruto was ending next year anyway; we've had similar rumors since 2010 and the manga just keeps going because Kishi can't pace himself well and writes chapters were nothing important happens. At the rate he's going, the manga probably won't end until 2016 or 2017 in my opinion. I fully expect the war to drag on for a couple more years.

Saiyan Island posted this, so I thought I should share it.

Spoiler:- Post:
    i wouldnt trust saiyan island they get most of their info from wikipedia, and kishimoto should end the manga already because it will just become more boring than it is and he already said that he was planning on only killing one major character in the war and that already happened(neji) so to me this arc should be over and move on to naruto vs sasuke fight

After this war ends I hope they don't drag out Naruto VS Sasuke too. At this point I just want everything to resolve so I can see how everyone turns out in the end.

i wouldnt trust saiyan island they get most of their info from wikipedia, and kishimoto should end the manga already because it will just become more boring than it is and he already said that he was planning on only killing one major character in the war and that already happened(neji) so to me this arc should be over and move on to naruto vs sasuke fight
    To be honest, I think more sites than just Saiyan Island have mentioned this. But, I'll just see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    After this war ends I hope they don't drag out Naruto VS Sasuke too. At this point I just want everything to resolve so I can see how everyone turns out in the end.
    In the end, someone's gonna get screwed over. I can feel it, but yeah, I hope it doesn't drag. I want it to be epic,

I trust the various sites that are reporting the same thing more than Kishi's comment which other people took out of context imo. Whether or not the manga needs to end soon is mostly irrelevant though in my opinion; Kishi obviously has his own plans and if he wants he can drag out the war a bit longer since it means more money for him anyway. At this point I don't think Kishi cares about the story as much as he did before to be honest.

Page 948 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8488989389449459469479489499509519529589981048 ... LastLast