Page 949 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8498999399459469479489499509519529539599991049 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,725 of 26816

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I can't complain about it continuing on for longer than a year. I do look forward to reading the chapter each week. More time means that the manga can get back on its feet before it ends (or, pessimistically, not get up.)

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I expect Naruto to end soon. Whether the Sasuke vs Naruto fight will be any good or not, who can say. To be honest their first fight wasn't anything to write home about either for the part 1 finale. It was this "Sasuke beats up Naruto, takes several chapters to pause and tell his origins with his family, resume the fight, Sasuke beats up Naruto some more to show off his Uchiha and Curse Mark powers, Sasuke nearly kills Naruto, Naruto goes Kyuubi angry, Naruto gets one single page of a comeback on Sasuke and pins him to a wall, Sasuke yells at Naruto, they fight again and Sasuke beats up Naruto again, Naruto goes One-Tail on Sasuke and still can't hit him, he scores one hit on Sasuke, Sasuke goes Second State, they clash Chidori vs Rasengan, Sasuke wins." At no point in that fight did it ever look like Naruto could win and he didn't. This is one of the few times I will actually say the anime did a better job then the manga. In the anime version Naruto and Sasuke were pretty much even, and Naruto actually looked like Sasuke's equal. Manga wise Naruto was just Sasuke's punching bag 95% of that fight.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Heh. Didn't expect naruto to lose kurama just like that. Madara still needs to get the other half from minato. Now that Kurama is gone, naruto won't have any more bs power ups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Heh. Didn't expect naruto to lose kurama just like that. Madara still needs to get the other half from minato. Now that Kurama is gone, naruto won't have any more bs power ups!!!
    that is true however Madara has not sealed the other tailed beasts yet, was there not some rule that the 9 tail must be sealed last if so mabye Kurama knew this and sacrificed it's self tho I do doubt it.

Oh yeah, I forgot Minato was even there. It's like all the Hokage disappeared for some reason, I know what happened to Hashirama. Anyways, I see this going on for a much longer time now.

Wow this must be a crappy day for Naruto to lose Kurama on his Bday.

Wasn't really a fan of having another flashback, but I did like learning more about the previous host of the Ichibi. Still see it's change of heart as nearly as random as the Kyuubi's, but whatever. Madara just ripping the Kyuubi out was impressive, and now I'm excited to see how Naruto and the rest of the Alliance was effected by it. Do they still have their own cloaks or are those gonna automatically be absorbed away? And what of Minato? Still, nice to see a villain actually follow through with what he planned. Nice chapter.

Also, in reply to the question of when Kishi will end the series, the idea that Kishi will delay or hold off to answer a bunch of questions is silly when he has shown numerous times he doesn't care about explaining everything. At best, he woul just answer any left over questions in the next databook.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas Naruto disussion thread XD

This latest chapter of Naruto was actually pretty nice. I really enjoyed Gaara's backstory on his relationship with Shukaku, because it's something I always wondered about. They showed the elder who was Shukaku's old host, I'm glad they kept that in, I was afraid there would be some changes but it was pretty nice. Naruto lose Kurama at the end, but it seems the Kyuubi has a plan with Gaara or something. So now Naruto is without Kurama and we're probably going to get the cliche, Naruto is dead next chapter. Just kill Madara already.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

We probably won't get any "Naruto is dead" next chapter since Kishi has already established that an Uzumaki can survive the extraction. Now Kirabi on the otherhand...

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Wow this must be a crappy day for Naruto to lose Kurama on his Bday.
    Whose birthday? Kurama's birthday is unknown and Naruto's birthday is in October, do you mean Madara's because his birthday was yesterday.

But, now that you mean it, I do wonder what's going to happen to Bee. If he dies, A is gonna go on a rampage. Speaking of him, where is he and everyone else? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Whose birthday? Kurama's birthday is unknown and Naruto's birthday is in October, do you mean Madara's because his birthday was yesterday.

But, now that you mean it, I do wonder what's going to happen to Bee. If he dies, A is gonna go on a rampage. Speaking of him, where is he and everyone else? :/
    No it is Naruto's bday in the manga

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    No it is Naruto's bday in the manga
    Last I recall it's still the day before Naruto's birthday.

The chapter was okay. I liked seeing Shukaku get some screentime but seeing Madara actually release everyone I hope that the other at least try to intervene now.

it was ok chapter
    my predictions for next week chapter i can see any of these happening
    1. naruto makes his speech about getting kuruma back
    2. minato gives naruto his chakra of kuruma so naruto can stand a chance of fighting
    3. naruto becomes weak and sasuke goes to fight madara with tobirama helping him
    4. naruto going bm without kuruma since their chakra is fused together since the beginning so naruto no longer needs kuruma
    ^^^i think 1 is the most likely to happen next week

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

So we finally got Shukaku's backstory. I suppose it was interesting seeing his previous jinchuuriki and all that, but this is another example of Kishi trying to humanize every character and it's getting annoying. At least Naruto finally had Kurama extracted from him. Now the fun can begin.

FINALLY we have a legit villain. And probably Gaara will save Naruto lul because of what Kurama told him.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Hmm, I thought the chapter was going to get trashed online, but I'm glad people liked it as much as I did. An interesting story is an interesting story, that's why I never mind flashbacks like these.(as oppose to the ones where he doesn't introduce an new information, aka the 18 chapters about the uchiha murder)
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Last I recall it's still the day before Naruto's birthday.
    It has been night for a long time now, so a couple hours must have passed to make it the next day already.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    FINALLY we have a legit villain. And probably Gaara will save Naruto lul because of what Kurama told him.
    I don't see what Gaara could do to save Naruto. I mean technically Naruto should die because of Kurama being extracted and if he survives it'll be because of his stamina which is how Kushina survived the same thing if I recall correctly. At best Gaara will help Naruto fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't see what Gaara could do to save Naruto. I mean technically Naruto should die because of Kurama being extracted and if he survives it'll be because of his stamina which is how Kushina survived the same thing if I recall correctly. At best Gaara will help Naruto fight.
    Yeah, it's that Uzumaki blood running through him that will save him. Like I said before, Bee on the other hand might share a different fate. Hopefully not.

But, I'm wondering what Kurama wants Gaara to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    But, I'm wondering what Kurama wants Gaara to do.
    Especially because If I remember correctly, Gaara responded with "..." rather than "ok, got it" or something like that. Leading me to believe it's something where someone gets the bad end of a deal. Presumably the kyuubi is giving up his life to save naruto and doesn't want naruto to stop him, or something stupid like that.
    ----------------------------------

No more Biju Mode :'<

Well, despite that disappointment...I'm kinda glad that Kurama could wind up being free once all this is over. And now Sasuke will probably take center stage with Naruto being tapped out. Now he can clean off that old stain on his family name (i.e - Madara).

Though I didn't think it was possible for Madara to become an even bigger God Mode Sue...All this power of his is insane...And Kishi doesn't even have a weakness prepared for him? :L

I mean I assumed that giving up his Edo Tensei body would be the big drawback, but...
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 26th December 2013 at 10:19 AM.

y are people acting like naruto is going to die he has the most powerful plot shield to defend himself
    dead main character=end of series

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    y are people acting like naruto is going to die he has the most powerful plot shield to defend himself
    While that is true, he can also just as easily die just so someone would go out of their way to revive him and waste a whole chapter/s in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    That's not the case in most anime that involve death. Like Ken said, someone would revive him. But, I don't think he'll die.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Especially because If I remember correctly, Gaara responded with "..." rather than "ok, got it" or something like that. Leading me to believe it's something where someone gets the bad end of a deal. Presumably the kyuubi is giving up his life to save naruto and doesn't want naruto to stop him, or something stupid like that.
    Hopefully it's not that, I grew to enjoy Kurama.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    While that is true, he can also just as easily die just so someone would go out of their way to revive him and waste a whole chapter/s in the process.
    That's my biggest concern. Not Naruto staying dead, but wasting a chapter crying about it and the bringing him back to life like none of us will see it coming. I did kinda forget about Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline, time to see how much of Kushina is in Naruto. Seeing Naruto battle without the Fox will be interesting. He won't be able to go Biju Mode, and won't be able to heal himself as fast, but he should still have pretty good amounts of Chakra, still be able to use loads of Shadow Clones, maybe not as much but enough to get the job done, he should still be able to use Rasengan, and it shouldn't effect his Sage Mode. I would like to see how Naruto controls chakra on his own without the unstable Kyuubi Chakra with it.

Page 949 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8498999399459469479489499509519529539599991049 ... LastLast