Page 950 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 8509009409469479489499509519529539549601000 ... LastLast
Results 23,726 to 23,750 of 25623

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    That's my biggest concern. Not Naruto staying dead, but wasting a chapter crying about it and the bringing him back to life like none of us will see it coming. I did kinda forget about Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline, time to see how much of Kushina is in Naruto. Seeing Naruto battle without the Fox will be interesting. He won't be able to go Biju Mode, and won't be able to heal himself as fast, but he should still have pretty good amounts of Chakra, still be able to use loads of Shadow Clones, maybe not as much but enough to get the job done, he should still be able to use Rasengan, and it shouldn't effect his Sage Mode. I would like to see how Naruto controls chakra on his own without the unstable Kyuubi Chakra with it.
    I agree. With all the years of being with Kurama Naruto's chakra normally should be insanely high even without him. Personally I always liked Naruto better when he fought without Kurama, no offense to him but Naruto's Sage Mode move are more interesting to me then generic Tailed Beast abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    While that is true, he can also just as easily die just so someone would go out of their way to revive him and waste a whole chapter/s in the process.
    That's true, and given Kishi's knack for wasting time, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto did die and come back to life somehow. Still, seeing him fight without Kurama is going to be interesting. No more Kyuubi chakra cloak mode. Just his usual chakra and its limitations.

I still think Naruto's going to fuse with all the tailed beast and become "Multi-Tailed Naruto" and it will be this form that surpasses the Sage of Six Path, kills Madara or talk's him into changing his ways, and ends the war, the defuse in time for his battle with Sasuke.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

That's what I believe already. I believe the Bijuu view him as the reincarnation of the Sage and they're going to lend their power to Naruto. But, since Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated, anything is up.

I still think Naruto's going to fuse with all the tailed beast and become "Multi-Tailed Naruto" and it will be this form that surpasses the Sage of Six Path, kills Madara or talk's him into changing his ways, and ends the war, the defuse in time for his battle with Sasuke.
    Well until that happens, I'll be more interested in seeing how he'll fight Madara with just his usual strength. I mean it seems like Madara will become the Juubi's jinchuuriki first and continue his Eye of the Moon plan before Naruto truly beats him and/or talk no jutsu's him.

but if the bijuu leaves naruto, he will be weak and in no condition to fight sasuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's what I believe already. I believe the Bijuu view him as the reincarnation of the Sage and they're going to lend their power to Naruto. But, since Kishi doesn't know how Madara's going to be defeated, anything is up.
    im for naruto becoming the ten tails jinchuriki in order to beat madara but than he cant fight sasuke in the end since sasuke would be outclassed in every way

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im for naruto becoming the ten tails jinchuriki in order to beat madara but than he cant fight sasuke in the end since sasuke would be outclassed in every way
    Well, I'm just saying it would be temporary, if he had that power in his arsenal all the time, then of course no. But, if it's just for this battle, then I'm with it.

Naruto will not die. It makes no sense for him to die at this point and it would only be a waste of time. He has Uzumaki endurance to keep him alive. Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone anyway. I bet Killer Bee survives if he gets targeted. Naruto will just get the other half of Kurama from Minato.

I'm not sure what the point of the Shukaku flashback was in this chapter. Gaara barely has anything to do with the story at this point and we already know Shukaku is willing to help humans and the Bijuu.

Well, I'm just saying it would be temporary, if he had that power in his arsenal all the time, then of course no. But, if it's just for this battle, then I'm with it.
    but the problem with him losing the ten tails power is the same thing that happened to the SO6P and obito they survive but cant move around
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Naruto will not die. It makes no sense for him to die at this point and it would only be a waste of time. He has Uzumaki endurance to keep him alive. Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill anyone anyway. I bet Killer Bee survives if he gets targeted. Naruto will just get the other half of Kurama from Minato.

I'm not sure what the point of the Shukaku flashback was in this chapter. Gaara barely has anything to do with the story at this point and we already know Shukaku is willing to help humans and the Bijuu.
    i agree with all of this but i wont say kishi doesnt have the balls to kill anyone he has killed many fan favorites (jiraiya itachi neji)

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post

Kishi kills characters all the time, and in many cases, revives them. Sure it's a waste of time, but this is Kishi we're talking about; he's the master of wasting time. Anyway, I'm sure Killer Bee will die since it seems obvious that Gyuuki will be extracted from him too. And I won't shed a tear for him; he stopped being an interesting character years ago imo.

Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point. If they killed him off I think I would be slightly indifferent. I always thought it was cool how he and Eight Tails interacted though. I have to admit several characters I thought would be dead by now are still around, the top one being Tsunade. Not that I want her dead, but she's brushed with death like twice now and is still around. I thought for sure they were going to either kill her off or keep her in that coma so Danzo could be the corrupt Hokage I hoped he would be. I still think that storyline was ended too soon. Black Zetsu is another character I thought would be dead at this point. I thought he would be killed by Mei's group and just be a afterthought, but he's proven to be useful to Madara.

kishi kills off people that are powerful/useful but keeps the weaker people(sakura kiba etc.) around except naruto and sasuke for obvious reasons why he cant kill them

Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point.
    You're not the only one who forgot about him. He's been in Tailed Beast state for the longest and I honestly forgot he was there. LOL
    the top one being Tsunade. Not that I want her dead, but she's brushed with death like twice now and is still around. I thought for sure they were going to either kill her off or keep her in that coma so Danzo could be the corrupt Hokage I hoped he would be
    I think she's going to die soon, I'm a fan of her, but using the Mitotic Regeneration technique shortens one's lifespan. Since she hails from the Uzumaki clan she might be sparred, but I doubt it.

You're not the only one who forgot about him. He's been in Tailed Beast state for the longest and I honestly forgot he was there. LOL

I think she's going to die soon, I'm a fan of her, but using the Mitotic Regeneration technique shortens one's lifespan. Since she hails from the Uzumaki clan she might be sparred, but I doubt it.
    Tsunade's from the Uzumaki clan? I got to reread these chapters. No wonder she's so hard to kill, lol.

Dude I think you meant Senju clan. xD Though all Tsunade's near death moments make me feel she won't die considering how it wouldn't seem emotional especially with how often they toyed with the idea of her dying.

Dude I think you meant Senju clan. xD Though all Tsunade's near death moments make me feel she won't die considering how it wouldn't seem emotional especially with how often they toyed with the idea of her dying.
    Mito's from the Uzumaki clan and that's her grandmother, but she maybe I should have said she has Uzumaki blood or something. LOL

Mito's from the Uzumaki clan and that's her grandmother, but she maybe I should have said she has Uzumaki blood or something. LOL
    That explains her super resistance Senju+Uzumaki DNA. No wonder she's still alive.

That explains her super resistance Senju+Uzumaki DNA. No wonder she's still alive.
    With that being said, Naruto's a descendant from the Senju clan, right? I know it might be obvious to others, but I'm just wondering.

With that being said, Naruto's a descendant from the Senju clan, right? I know it might be obvious to others, but I'm just wondering.
    Atm he isn't confirmed to be a descendant. Though the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan.

Killer Bee hasn't been in the spotlight in ages. I forgot he was in the war at one point. If they killed him off I think I would be slightly indifferent.
    There have been times when I've forgotten him too; he just isn't interesting anymore in my opinion. I would actually be glad if he died because he's pretty much redundant now. He taught Naruto all that he needed to know about Bijuu chakra control and I honestly wish he would've died ages ago just to give us a death that would affect Naruto. Neji dying was a decent alternative, but I would've switched his death with Killer Bee's if I had the choice.

uzumaki are distant relatives(cousins) to the senju clan this was said by kushina when she was explaining to naruto about her ancestry and why she was chosen to be a jinchuriki
    i wonder if the namikaze clan have a huge chakra supply? but seeing as how minato has a large supply of chakra i think they would
    Last edited by tak310; 27th December 2013 at 4:36 AM.

Seeing as we don't know anything about Minato's clan, I'm not sure it's wise to assume that they were renown for their huge chakra supplies. If anything, I would say that they were known for their teleportation ninjutsu, but even that's not something that's confirmed.

Is he even part of a clan

Great, the last chapter of this year - And the last of mine for a whole year.. And what now? Kishi starts to toy with Naruto dieing? Get out of here! Something is just rotten fishi kishi! Anyway, I'll be back here in these here parts in 2015!!! Bet you twelve internets that this trainwreck hasn't ended by then..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Is he even part of a clan
    Yeah, the Namikaze clan. We don't know squat about them though.

Page 950 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 8509009409469479489499509519529539549601000 ... LastLast