Page 951 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 85190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Wait. If Naruto's dad is Minato, shoudnt Naruto's last name be Namikaze? dafuq

if naruto can teleport i will die
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Minato's clan must not be worth a spit, since nobody talks about it and it isn't on Madara, Obito, Orochimaru, or anyone's radar of "absolute power plan" Minato himself might just be a powerful ninja through his own merits rather then his clan. I doubt his bloodline is anything special like Kushina was. Dang Naruto's mom is the coolest in his family.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Is he even part of a clan
    Well, he must've been part of a family of ninja. Maybe not a clan per se, but it's assumed that his ancestors were powerful ninja too. Although I suppose that Minato being the only genius ninja of his family would be refreshing; Kishi puts way too much emphasis on clans and should treat characters as individuals in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Seeing as we don't know anything about Minato's clan, I'm not sure it's wise to assume that they were renown for their huge chakra supplies. If anything, I would say that they were known for their teleportation ninjutsu, but even that's not something that's confirmed.
    I presume you're talking about Hiraishin, which has nothing to do with Minato or his clan. Tobirama was the one who created it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I presume you're talking about Hiraishin, which has nothing to do with Minato or his clan. Tobirama was the one who created it.
    That's what I never got. Why reveal that Tobirama was the one who created the technique when he's reanimated? I thought it should have been revealed earlier, because they made it seem as it Minato was the creator and as if he's better than Tobirama. He probably is because I'm assuming this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's what I never got. Why reveal that Tobirama was the one who created the technique when he's reanimated? I thought it should have been revealed earlier, because they made it seem as it Minato was the creator and as if he's better than Tobirama. He probably is because I'm assuming this.
    That technique was really what made Minato so unique. We had seen other teleportation jutsu, but Minato's was a bit different and he used it so effectively; he was able to protect the village from one of Kurama's Bijuudama attacks with that jutsu. It was amazing and it was Minato's trademark move and then suddenly Tobirama could use it too and he invented it? It was ridiculous.

not really minato did make a reference about tobirama's ftg before he was reanimated and i believe tobirama did admit minato's ftg was better.

@lorde how is it ridiculous minato said it before all the hokages were reanimated that tobirama was able to do the same thing

and when u think about it each hokage is suppose to be unique in a way
    hasirama--powerful but kind
    tobirama--invented jutsus and constructed konoha
    sarutobi--????????????????
    minato--fast,kindhearted,savior of the world
    tsunade--medical jutsu,strongest female shinobi

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    @lorde how is it ridiculous minato said it before all the hokages were reanimated that tobirama was able to do the same thing
    What chapter? Because all I remember was Tobirama mentioning that Minato mimicked his jutsu (the Flying Thunder God technique) in Chapter 641, and that was mentioned after the Hokage were revived, not before. The fact that it wasn't mentioned back in Part 1 at all is what irks me. It seems like Kishi just had Tobirama become the Flying Thunder God's inventor to make Tobirama seem more important.

not really minato did make a reference about tobirama's ftg before he was reanimated and i believe tobirama did admit minato's ftg was better.
    He did? Was it when Naruto sprouted eights tails and Minato's jutsu came into effect or when Kushina was explaining their history? If so, I already know why I don't remember.
    It seems like Kishi just had Tobirama become the Flying Thunder God's inventor to make Tobirama seem more important.
    That's basically how I thought of it.

Probably because Kishi only thought of doing so at that point. I will point out however that ever since the flashback with Kushina, Minato hasn't had anything original: Kushina supposedly taught him all his sealing techniques including the Dead Demon Seal (something else that was implied to have been invented by him) and the Rasengan was based on the Bijuu Blast. It's quite interesting how Kishi has continued to knock down the legacy of Minato as this arc has developed.

Probably because Kishi only thought of doing so at that point. I will point out however that ever since the flashback with Kushina, Minato hasn't had anything original: Kushina supposedly taught him all his sealing techniques including the Dead Demon Seal (something else that was implied to have been invented by him) and the Rasengan was based on the Bijuu Blast. It's quite interesting how Kishi has continued to knock down the legacy of Minato as this arc has developed.
    He's purposely hurting one of his most popular characters in the process though. It's funny because people used to put Minato on par with Itachi, and yet Itachi got more glory when he was revived, and Minato keeps declining. It's just funny in an ironic sort of way, and even though I prefer Itachi over Minato, I still feel bad for the latter.

He's purposely hurting one of his most popular characters in the process though. It's funny because people used to put Minato on par with Itachi, and yet Itachi got more glory when he was revived, and Minato keeps declining. It's just funny in an ironic sort of way, and even though I prefer Itachi over Minato, I still feel bad for the latter.
    its not hurting him in any way, if its not hurting naruto(rasengan,shadow clone,sage mode,kuruma/bm) i doubt its going to hurt minato. just to let u know people put itachi on par with minato not the other way around.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

its not hurting him in any way, if its not hurting naruto(rasengan,shadow clone,sage mode,kuruma/bm) i doubt its going to hurt minato. just to let u know people put itachi on par with minato not the other way around.
    It is hurting him. Minato has gone from a genius who invented a bunch of techniques and was to be feared in combat to a barely capable jester who's only great thanks to the hard work of others. Naruto at least had the benefit of having his own unique abilities, not that there wasn't just as much criticism when Minato displayed the prefect Kyuubi mode that Naruto had to work so hard at mastering.

Also, I'm pretty sure Itachi has been the standard since that whole misinterpretation with Jiraiya.

It is hurting him. Minato has gone from a genius who invented a bunch of techniques and was to be feared in combat to a barely capable jester who's only great thanks to the hard work of others. Naruto at least had the benefit of having his own unique abilities, not that there wasn't just as much criticism when Minato displayed the prefect Kyuubi mode that Naruto had to work so hard at mastering.

Also, I'm pretty sure Itachi has been the standard since that whole misinterpretation with Jiraiya.
    but he was also considered a genius for his intelligence,fighting skills,analyzing situations,improving techniques, etc.

what unique ability does naruto have that doesnt come from someone else
    rasengan-minato
    shadow clones-tobirama
    bijuu mode-kurama and bee
    sage mode-the frogs

what do you mean by standard?

I never liked that Minato also got the Kyuubi Mode thing. There's too much Kyuubi copycats going around with the Gold and Silver brothers and now Minato, who was famous for his teleporting Jutsu, but now he has Kyuubi Mode as well? I thought Kyuubi Mode was going to be Naruto's alone. I guess current day Naruto surpassed normal Minato too much that they had to justify bringing him back by giving him a upgrade. I wonder why Hiruzen didn't get one? He's the only Hokage who doesn't feel more powerful then before. He's been pretty forgettable. So much for the "Professor" ninja.

I'm gonna bring this up now... Since Naruto lost the Kyuubi, his chances of defeating Madara are nearly slim to none... Unless Minato seals the other half of the Kyuubi within Naruto, he's certainly going to die...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    I'm gonna bring this up now... Since Naruto lost the Kyuubi, his chances of defeating Madara are nearly slim to none... Unless Minato seals the other half of the Kyuubi within Naruto, he's certainly going to die...
    Naruto's the main character, his chances of defeating Madara haven't changed at all. I'm betting Naruto beats Madara without Kyuubi to prove his worth as a ninja. Minato sealing his half to Naruto would be cheap if Naruto doesn't have the real Kyuubi himself anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post
    naruto will never lose/die especially when he has the strongest attack Talk No Jutsu and the best defense in the world Plot No Jutsu

naruto will never lose/die especially when he has the strongest attack Talk No Jutsu and the best defense in the world Plot No Jutsu
    If Madara falls prey to Talk No Jutsu, then I don't know what I would do. It's already worked on Obito, hopefully it won't work on Madara. If Hashirama does it, then I'll be okay with it.

Speaking of which, I really hope the other half of Kurama doesn't get sealed inside of Naruto or transferred to him. It just seems like the cheapest solution to the other Kurama being extracted. I hope Madara gets the other half of Kurama's chakra somehow, leaving Naruto without any hax abilities save for whatever DEM jutsu he uses to beat Madara.

If Madara falls prey to Talk No Jutsu, then I don't know what I would do. It's already worked on Obito, hopefully it won't work on Madara. If Hashirama does it, then I'll be okay with it.
    well i think thats the only way theyre going to beat him, we seen that hashirama and sasuke cant do anything to stop him and even kishimoto said he doesnt know how to stop him so talk no jutsu is the simplest thing they can do

oh my god. lol

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Back to point A in the war ): Will it ever end?
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    Back to point A in the war ): Will it ever end?
    Yeah, once Naruto beats Madara using whatever convoluted method Kishi has planned. I don't foresee an end to the war in the foreseeable future though. I think Kishi will beat around the bush a bit and drag this out for a while longer; the fact that he didn't confirm that the manga would end in 2014 when asked makes me think that he's planning on extending the war some more.

Yeah, once Naruto beats Madara using whatever convoluted method Kishi has planned. I don't foresee an end to the war in the foreseeable future though. I think Kishi will beat around the bush a bit and drag this out for a while longer; the fact that he didn't confirm that the manga would end in 2014 when asked makes me think that he's planning on extending the war some more.
    I'm telling you, Naruto is going to fuse with all the Tailed Beast to become the most broken thing in Naruto history...second only to Madara. Madara so broken he can use Susanoo without any eyes. Then Naruto can talk him to submission. I still would love to see Madara run out of chakra at some point and then go "Why did I want to stop being a Edo Tensei zombie again?" before being attacked. If only that would happen.

Page 951 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 85190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast