Page 952 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 85290294294894995095195295395495595696210021052 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm telling you, Naruto is going to fuse with all the Tailed Beast to become the most broken thing in Naruto history...second only to Madara. Madara so broken he can use Susanoo without any eyes. Then Naruto can talk him to submission. I still would love to see Madara run out of chakra at some point and then go "Why did I want to stop being a Edo Tensei zombie again?" before being attacked. If only that would happen.
    in madara's defense they said you only need MS to awaken susannoo the first time, i believe after they awaken it it relies on chakra control since susannoo is made from chakra. i dont see madara running out of chakra if anything naruto should be out of chakra by now

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    but he was also considered a genius for his intelligence,fighting skills,analyzing situations,improving techniques, etc.

what unique ability does naruto have that doesnt come from someone else
    rasengan-minato
    shadow clones-tobirama
    bijuu mode-kurama and bee
    sage mode-the frogs

what do you mean by standard?
    All of which has gone out the window since his revival: His intelligence his taken a drop (basically given over to Tobirama), his fighting ability was made into a joke, he doesn't analyzed stuff anymore, and the "improvements" are unknown (Tobirama has done the same stuff with Hiraishin).

Naruto has the FRS, the ability of modification for the Kyuubi chakra for others, a superior Sage Mode then Jiraiya showed, and of course the Sage Mode/Kyuubi cloak combo.

By standard I meant that people previously believed that Jiraiya was a powerhouse because of the misinterpretation about not even Itachi and Kisame together being able to beat him. This was coupled with the fact that Orochimaru acknowledged his inability to do anything against Itachi, and his showing against Kakashi, who was one of the most powerful characters at that point in the series.

I never liked that Minato also got the Kyuubi Mode thing. There's too much Kyuubi copycats going around with the Gold and Silver brothers and now Minato, who was famous for his teleporting Jutsu, but now he has Kyuubi Mode as well? I thought Kyuubi Mode was going to be Naruto's alone. I guess current day Naruto surpassed normal Minato too much that they had to justify bringing him back by giving him a upgrade. I wonder why Hiruzen didn't get one? He's the only Hokage who doesn't feel more powerful then before. He's been pretty forgettable. So much for the "Professor" ninja.
    I didn't really mind the KinGin brothers gaining it, since they only gained the lesser version and I enjoyed that more then the glowly version Naruto got. I didn't like Minato getting it because it made no sense. Even setting aside the fact that he didn't seal it in himself but the Shinigami, he couldn't have done what was needed to master it and gain said form. He just shouldn't have had the complete Kyuubi cloak, but a lesser version like all the other Jinchuuriki. To be fair to Sarutobi, Kishi has been putting him on the back burner long before this arc. He really hasn't been important since his own death.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm telling you, Naruto is going to fuse with all the Tailed Beast to become the most broken thing in Naruto history...second only to Madara. Madara so broken he can use Susanoo without any eyes. Then Naruto can talk him to submission. I still would love to see Madara run out of chakra at some point and then go "Why did I want to stop being a Edo Tensei zombie again?" before being attacked. If only that would happen.
    Madara's plan's flaw seems to be that he has a limited supply of chakra now and has to watch his steps. Of course, he's about to have an unlimited supply again once he becomes the Juubi's jinchuuriki if that's his current goal, although I think he'll skip right to activating the Infinite Tsukuyomi, in which case he would still be invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Madara's plan's flaw seems to be that he has a limited supply of chakra now and has to watch his steps. Of course, he's about to have an unlimited supply again once he becomes the Juubi's jinchuuriki if that's his current goal, although I think he'll skip right to activating the Infinite Tsukuyomi, in which case he would still be invincible.
    I think he's going to be stopped before he activates it. Unless Naruto or someone can break through the genjustu, which I think is impossible to do.

IMO it would definitely be Talk No Jutsu in the end. Isn't that how all OP enemies are brought down? Tsk.

and isn't Hashirama down? The Third Hokage also needs to get his *** moving. I mean, he's revered as the "God of Shinobi" so...
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Probably because Kishi only thought of doing so at that point. I will point out however that ever since the flashback with Kushina, Minato hasn't had anything original: Kushina supposedly taught him all his sealing techniques including the Dead Demon Seal (something else that was implied to have been invented by him) and the Rasengan was based on the Bijuu Blast. It's quite interesting how Kishi has continued to knock down the legacy of Minato as this arc has developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Naruto has the FRS, the ability of modification for the Kyuubi chakra for others, a superior Sage Mode then Jiraiya showed, and of course the Sage Mode/Kyuubi cloak combo.

By standard I meant that people previously believed that Jiraiya was a powerhouse because of the misinterpretation about not even Itachi and Kisame together being able to beat him. This was coupled with the fact that Orochimaru acknowledged his inability to do anything against Itachi, and his showing against Kakashi, who was one of the most powerful characters at that point in the series.
    your first post kinda contradicts your second post because u said rasengan isnt original because its based in the bijuu blast but FRS falls under the same category, kyuubi chakra modification isnt that much different from when tsunade healed/protected everyone during the pain arc, having a superior sage mode doesnt make it unique/original, sage mode kyuubi cloak im kinda split on that because 1.no one else has done it but 2.its naruto and kuruma so its not naruto himself for me in order for it to be unique he had to come up with the idea and actually do it.

about the standards u cant compare part 1 to part 2 because kishi changed his characters alot between both parts, jiraiya was still a powerhouse in both parts but mostly everything else changed, orochimaru and sarutobi were made out to be the strongest in part 1 but look how how theyre treated in part 2. there only a few characters that have remained consistent through out the entire series

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Tbh I'm glad Naruto lost Kurama. Now the alliance can't pretend to be useful by latching onto Kurama's power and have to rely on their own strength now.

Btw topic question. When did the Naruto series begin to lose quality to you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think he's going to be stopped before he activates it. Unless Naruto or someone can break through the genjustu, which I think is impossible to do.
    If Kishi is going to have anyone break the Genjutsu (which I doubt but I also don't think it will be cast) the only person I would think can break it would be Sasuke. He already broke Itachi's Tsukuyomi and even Itachi said that only an Uchiha can break it. I don't know if it would still apply in this situation or not but it makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh I'm glad Naruto lost Kurama. Now the alliance can't pretend to be useful by latching onto Kurama's power and have to rely on their own strength now.

Btw topic question. When did the Naruto series begin to lose quality to you guys?
    Most people would say when part 2 started is where it went downhill but I don't think it lost too much of it's quality. It's a long running manga so things are obviously going to change. This is Kishi's story and I am going to enjoy it all the way until the end. Even if Neji is dead.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

after the pain arc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If Kishi is going to have anyone break the Genjutsu (which I doubt but I also don't think it will be cast) the only person I would think can break it would be Sasuke. He already broke Itachi's Tsukuyomi and even Itachi said that only an Uchiha can break it. I don't know if it would still apply in this situation or not but it makes sense to me.
    itachi wasnt even trying to kill sasuke in that fight so i doubt he was using tsukuyomi to its full potential plus the fact sasuke barely managed to get out of it, add the fact that sasuke is not even good in genjutsu i doubt he will be able to break the strongest genjutsu

after the pain arc

itachi wasnt even trying to kill sasuke in that fight so i doubt he was using tsukuyomi to its full potential plus the fact sasuke barely managed to get out of it, add the fact that sasuke is not even good in genjutsu i doubt he will be able to break the strongest genjutsu
    Along with that I recall that Itachi was already dying before the fight too. So I don't think Sasuke had a chance to begin with.

after the pain arc

You can't kill someone with a Genjutsu, no matter what. Even though Itachi wasn't trying to kill him, he hardly held back. Itachi doesn't just throw out praise just because. The fact that Sasuke broke his Tsukuyomi shows that he is very skilled at using his Sharingan. And Sasuke is very good with Genjutsu. He's just not on Itachi's level and to be honest, no one is. He was able to make Danzo think he had time left on Izanagi, he is able to place himself in Naruto's subconscious and subdue his Chakra, he broke that Kumo-nin's will and made him reveal Bee's location, and he was able to turn the tables on Orochimaru, one of the Sanin. Just because he isn't skilled with Tsukuyomi doesn't mean he isn't skilled in Genjutsu.

Along with that I recall that Itachi was already dying before the fight too. So I don't think Sasuke had a chance to begin with.
    You're missing the point of the entire fight. Itachi could have easily prolonged his life with medicine and waited for Sasuke to get stronger, but there is a reason that he chose to die then. He felt Sasuke was strong enough to think he killed him. Of course Sasuke couldn't kill him, but even Kakashi couldn't and he's one of the strongest Konoha-nin and the strongest Jonin. The fact that Sasuke pushed Itachi to use Susanoo is a testament to his strength.
    Last edited by Shadow Lucario; 30th December 2013 at 9:55 PM.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

You're missing the point of the entire fight. Itachi could have easily prolonged his life with medicine and waited for Sasuke to get stronger, but there is a reason that he chose to die then. He felt Sasuke was strong enough to think he killed him. Of course Sasuke couldn't kill him, but even Kakashi couldn't and he's one of the strongest Konoha-nin and the strongest Jonin. The fact that Sasuke pushed Itachi to use Susanoo is a testament to his strength.
    It's not as easily said as done. Itachi could prolong his life but no medicine could keep him at full health or even healthy enough to wait until Sasuke was undoubtedly stronger then him. I get what you mean and I agree that Sasuke was strong. But imo the main flaw of the fight was how easy it is to look down on his achievement considering the lesser state of his opponent and the fact that only one side was fighting with the intent to kill.

I'm personally just not sure how the fight would have gone if Itachi used every single move to its full potential with killing intent. I think Itachi would have killed him but even then I'm not sure considering how they never explained how powerful Itachi really was.

It's not as easily said as done. Itachi could prolong his life but no medicine could keep him at full health or even healthy enough to wait until Sasuke was undoubtedly stronger then him. I get what you mean and I agree that Sasuke was strong. But imo the main flaw of the fight was how easy it is to look down on his achievement considering the lesser state of his opponent and the fact that only one side was fighting with the intent to kill.

I'm personally just not sure how the fight would have gone if Itachi used every single move to its full potential with killing intent. I think Itachi would have killed him but even then I'm not sure considering how they never explained how powerful Itachi really was.
    There is no doubt that Itachi would have killed him if he wanted to. The only question would be how long would it have taken. We can surmise that Itachi is stronger than Kakashi but on or near the same level as Jiraiya which is still below Pain assuming he doesn't know the trick behind the Six Paths Jutsu. And considering that Bee said that Sasuke was one of the strongest ninja he has ever faced we can assume he is even stronger than Bee who was said to be one of the strongest in the series by Kishi if I remember correctly.

When did the Naruto series begin to lose quality? My answer is the same as tak310, after the Pain arc. But my reasoning's might be different. The Pain arc was fantastic with suspense, a good battle between Naruto and Pain, who at the time was the most powerful villain to ever appear in this manga, so this was a battle worth remembering. Plus it gave me one of my favorite stories, that of Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan XD the ending of the Pain arc almost ruined the arc but even that wasn't as bad as the future events to come. The manga just never got that good again for me. The Gokage summit felt forced, I can't believe Raikage, Darui, and Shee had so much trouble with Sasuke and his band of nobodies, let alone every time they move in for the kill Sasuke just happened to activate a new Sharingan power. Plot armor at it's best, my fellow Naruto fans. But the Gokage Summit isn't nearly as bad as this War arc. It's boring, hardly any characters got build up in this, and characters that should have gotten starring fights didn't, and I won't even bring up the lazy factor of the Edo Tensei Zombies and how easy they are to take down.

The only characters that got some kind of development were Darui, that Samurai who fought Hanzo, who's name I can't remember and Ino and Choji. Really of the Konoha group, Ino of all people shined the most from my perspective and she's not at all powerful but she's proven to be very useful in the field. Sakura gets rushed development to be Tsunade junior after not doing anything since Sasori, and I'm expected to take her seriously now as standing on the same ground as Naruto and Sasuke? Sasuke went from wanting to kill everyone in Konoha to wanting to be Hokage after a chat with dead Itachi, I'm sorry but it makes Sasuke look like a tool for everyone. The poor guy. I could go on but it would be to long. Yeah, pretty much after the Pain arc is where Naruto dropped but everything before it was grand.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I still don't think the other ninja will get much screen-time though. Even though Naruto doesn't have Kurama's chakra anymore, I still expect him to get the most attention along with Sasuke. I have no faith in Kishi's ability to handle the other characters at this point; they'll probably only make cameo appearances lol.

how many more years do you guys think the naruto manga has?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

I'm glad he lost Kurama, that fox was a bs power up to begin with. All the previous Hokage became one through years of training. It wouldn't seem fair for Naruto to be the strongest simply because he has the "the most chakra." I'd rather him hone his sage mode and come up with some new techniques instead of overpowering everyone because of a large chakra supply.

I hope he never gets Kurama back.

he couldve prolonged his life sure but itachi would still be weak/sick and didnt want to live, kakashi had to worry about 2 other people while fighting itachi and not letting him get near naruto. if it was 1 vs 1 im certain kakashi would make itachi use suanoo

There is no doubt that Itachi would have killed him if he wanted to. The only question would be how long would it have taken. We can surmise that Itachi is stronger than Kakashi but on or near the same level as Jiraiya which is still below Pain assuming he doesn't know the trick behind the Six Paths Jutsu. And considering that Bee said that Sasuke was one of the strongest ninja he has ever faced we can assume he is even stronger than Bee who was said to be one of the strongest in the series by Kishi if I remember correctly.
    he was holding back the whole time in order for orochimaru to come out and get rid of him, the fight wouldnt have lasted that long if itachi had the intent to kill he wouldve just used susanno in the beginning and killed him.
    im trying to follow the 2nd part of your statement because its confusing me. but wat ur saying is this:
    itachi>kakashi

jiraiya>=itachi

pain>jiraiya

sasuke>bee
    am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    how many more years do you guys think the naruto manga has?
    Who knows? Kishi hasn't elaborated on how long the manga will last. All he says is that the end is approaching, but he's been saying that since 2008 so his words shouldn't be taken too literally. I think he likes keeping people in suspense over the manga's finale. Either way, I'll try to enjoy the ride and I hope that Naruto and Sasuke's battle doesn't disappoint.

he couldve prolonged his life sure but itachi would still be weak/sick and didnt want to live, kakashi had to worry about 2 other people while fighting itachi and not letting him get near naruto. if it was 1 vs 1 im certain kakashi would make itachi use suanoo

he was holding back the whole time in order for orochimaru to come out and get rid of him, the fight wouldnt have lasted that long if itachi had the intent to kill he wouldve just used susanno in the beginning and killed him.
    im trying to follow the 2nd part of your statement because its confusing me. but wat ur saying is this:
    itachi>kakashi

jiraiya>=itachi

pain>jiraiya

sasuke>bee
    am i correct?
    I'm not so sure if Kakashi would force Itachi to use Susanoo, especially in their first fight in part 1. Once Kakashi got hit with that Genjutsu he was finished. Itachi could just move in and kill him while he was suffering. We also don't know if Kakashi has a defense against Amaterasu. He could use Kamui but by doing that he would get exhausted and again, Itachi can move in for the kill.

itachi>kakashi

jiraiya>=itachi

pain>jiraiya

sasuke>bee
    am i correct?
    Up until the last part yes. Sasuke is more or less equal to if not fractionally weaker than Bee and Itachi is stronger than Sasuke by miles so it can be assumed that he is stronger than Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I'm glad he lost Kurama, that fox was a bs power up to begin with. All the previous Hokage became one through years of training. It wouldn't seem fair for Naruto to be the strongest simply because he has the "the most chakra." I'd rather him hone his sage mode and come up with some new techniques instead of overpowering everyone because of a large chakra supply.

I hope he never gets Kurama back.
    Agreed. Gaara was the Jinchuriki of Shukaku and I highly doubt he used the power of Shukaku to become Kazakage. Seeing Naruto win this battle without Kurama will be interesting.

Up until the last part yes. Sasuke is more or less equal to if not fractionally weaker than Bee and Itachi is stronger than Sasuke by miles so it can be assumed that he is stronger than Bee.
    now he is but back then no he wasnt it took all of team taka just to injure him while bee was making them look like fodder ninja
    now for the other comparisons u made im not going to argue about itachi being stronger than kakashi because thats undeniable
    jiraiya would probably have the edge over itachi because he is more diverse in ninjutsu and experience
    jiraiya only lost because someone had to be the fall guy and who better than the teacher of naruto and pain. and if pain didnt ambush him he wouldve lost.

@platinum fan part 1 kakashi hell no he wouldnt have but part 2 kakashi yes he would make itachi use susannoo since he got an upgrade/increase of chakra since part 1 and can use MS more now

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Agreed. Gaara was the Jinchuriki of Shukaku and I highly doubt he used the power of Shukaku to become Kazakage. Seeing Naruto win this battle without Kurama will be interesting.
    It's certainly refreshing to see Naruto without his most hax power up. I wanted him to use Sage Mode more, and now we might see that. Without Kurama's chakra, Sage Mode won't be overshadowed anymore (at least until Kurama reunites with Naruto via some plothax).

now he is but back then no he wasnt it took all of team taka just to injure him while bee was making them look like fodder ninja
    now for the other comparisons u made im not going to argue about itachi being stronger than kakashi because thats undeniable
    jiraiya would probably have the edge over itachi because he is more diverse in ninjutsu and experience
    jiraiya only lost because someone had to be the fall guy and who better than the teacher of naruto and pain. and if pain didnt ambush him he wouldve lost.

@platinum fan part 1 kakashi hell no he wouldnt have but part 2 kakashi yes he would make itachi use susannoo since he got an upgrade/increase of chakra since part 1 and can use MS more now
    Kakashi got a increase in Chakra? Strange since everytime he uses MS he's drained. He got lucky that Naruto stumbled upon him and Sakura when Sasuke attacked them with Susanoo after the Danzo fight. Personally I think Itachi can beat Kakashi without Susanoo. Even with his own MS there's no way he could be able to stand up to Itachi's MS. The only reason he's using MS now in the war and not fainting is because he's required to be around for the Obito plot. Normally Kakashi would have been drained by now. He doesn't have a Uchiha body to sustain Sharingan like Itachi and Sasuke can.

Page 952 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 85290294294894995095195295395495595696210021052 ... LastLast