Page 956 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 85690694695295395495595695795895996096610061056 ... LastLast
Results 23,876 to 23,900 of 26831

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I tried not to think about that because it seems like a huge plot hole to be honest. I mean it seems like the Senju would be crushed by the Uchiha and yet we're supposed to believe that they were on par with them for some reason. Also, I'll never understand how Hashirama was the only member of his clan to have Mokuton.
    Tbh it just felt like a way to further hype him up in comparison to the others of his clan. I mean up until now all Kishi's done is hype up Madara and Hashirama while downgrading anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh it just felt like a way to further hype him up in comparison to the others of his clan. I mean up until now all Kishi's done is hype up Madara and Hashirama while downgrading anyone else.
    The Uchiha clan in general is more hyped than the Senju clan and we've seen several members of the Uchiha clan throughout the story. The Senju clan on the other hand, hasn't been represented as well as the Uchiha have which is irksome. It makes the Senju seem inferior and it ruins the whole point of the Senju and Uchiha being equals in terms of their strength.

The Uchiha clan in general is more hyped than the Senju clan and we've seen several members of the Uchiha clan throughout the story. The Senju clan on the other hand, hasn't been represented as well as the Uchiha have which is irksome. It makes the Senju seem inferior and it ruins the whole point of the Senju and Uchiha being equals in terms of their strength.
    I agree. Tbh I would have preferred a corrupted Senju member that went out of his/her way to steal the Sharingan abilities rather then another corrupted Uchiha who wanted Senju genes to gain strength.

Are we still on break?

I fell behind a little bit...what's the newest chapter...660 or 661?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

661 is the next chapter to be released on jan 15. Still on break.

I agree. Tbh I would have preferred a corrupted Senju member that went out of his/her way to steal the Sharingan abilities rather then another corrupted Uchiha who wanted Senju genes to gain strength.
    It certainly would've been different if we had gotten a corrupted Senju instead of another "crazy" Uchiha clan member. But oh well. At least Tobirama has been redeemed a bit ever since he was revived. I seriously considered him to be the weakest Hokage before we saw him in action during the war.

It certainly would've been different if we had gotten a corrupted Senju instead of another "crazy" Uchiha clan member. But oh well. At least Tobirama has been redeemed a bit ever since he was revived. I seriously considered him to be the weakest Hokage before we saw him in action during the war.
    I liked that too but him creting FTG was a bit too much. In all I feel that Minato was really hit hard by his revival. I'm okay that he isn't the OP genius he was hyped to be but Kishi really made him look bad by undermining his abilities and past glory and making him seem like a Naruto clone with the Kurama chakra mode.

Isn't Minato still the fastest shinobi in the world?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

The speed he was hype up be doesn't really seem all that impressive now. Also, didn't they say Naruto was "faster"

Honestly, speed is weird in the manga. Some say teleporting is speed, but then there's Rock Lee's type speed. idk

Agreed, speed is confusing in Naruto. But not including teleportation, I believe Naruto and Ay are the fastest.

I liked that too but him creting FTG was a bit too much. In all I feel that Minato was really hit hard by his revival. I'm okay that he isn't the OP genius he was hyped to be but Kishi really made him look bad by undermining his abilities and past glory and making him seem like a Naruto clone with the Kurama chakra mode.
    I know. It's disappointing that Kishi got rid of the last bits of originality that Minato had by making his signature jutsu belong to Tobirama instead. And the Kurama thing was tacky too. Speaking of which, I suppose that Madara will have to steal the other half of Kurama's chakra from inside of Minato next.

Speaking of haxed does anyone really believe that the Senju who outside Hashirama have no special abilities better then the Uchiha's Sharingan was able to pwn them despite all their hax? Imo it just seemed to be done for the sake of plot cause imo the Senju's are nothing special outside huge stamina especially in comparison to the Uchihas.
    Well don't forget that the Uchiha clan were their own worst enemies. Between the Izanami/Izanagi situation and MS/EMS situation, the Uchiha's were being eliminated without any outside interference. Not hard to believe that the infighting weakened them enough for the Senju clan as a whole to overpower. Fits perfectly when we apply what we learnt about the Uchiha Massacre: They were strong enough to threaten the entire village with war and would have required the Hokage, Danzo, and their Anbu forces ambushing them to even stand a chance, yet they were easily taken out by two of their own.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well don't forget that the Uchiha clan were their own worst enemies. Between the Izanami/Izanagi situation and MS/EMS situation, the Uchiha's were being eliminated without any outside interference.
    Huh, I didn't realize how true this statement was until I remembered the entire clan's history. It's true that they were their own worst enemies though, which is kind of sad. A clan that was as revered as they were should've organized themselves better and united themselves for the same cause, but instead they sort of corrupted themselves and turned on each other for the sake of power.

Well considering the price you have to pay, the NATURE of their Power bonded by the Sharingan is by definition corrupt.

They were a people bound by fate to selfdestruction.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Well considering the price you have to pay, the NATURE of their Power bonded by the Sharingan is by definition corrupt.

LOL, I can just see Neji preaching to them how they cannot escape their destined fate in a depressing manner that makes you just want to hang yourself.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post

Which is what makes the clan so pitiful. They went through great lengths to obtain power, which I also find ironic since simply having the regular Sharingan makes them superior to other ninja anyway, yet some of them weren't satisfied with just that and had to get the Mangekyo Sharingan too, which most often included killing someone close to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    LOL, I can just see Neji preaching to them how they cannot escape their destined fate in a depressing manner that makes you just want to hang yourself.
    LOL If it were Part 1 Neji that is, Part 2 Neji never harps about it due to Naruto, but I'm guessing you were joking. xD

Which is what makes the clan so pitiful. They went through great lengths to obtain power, which I also find ironic since simply having the regular Sharingan makes them superior to other ninja anyway, yet some of them weren't satisfied with just that and had to get the Mangekyo Sharingan too, which most often included killing someone close to them.
    Depending on the wielder. Even with a fully matured Sharingan, Sasuke could only tie with Naruto in his Bijuu mode. The Sharingan is just another tool. If you aren't great at using it then you wouldn't be superior to anyone.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Depending on the wielder. Even with a fully matured Sharingan, Sasuke could only tie with Naruto in his Bijuu mode. The Sharingan is just another tool. If you aren't great at using it then you wouldn't be superior to anyone.
    And yet Kishi heavily implied at the start of the manga that the Uchiha were still superior to other ninja overall simply because they could use Sharingan. It's only in Part 2 that he tried to claim that the Sharingan was just another tool, and yet he still treats it like the most important Kekkei Genkai around. :x

I wouldn't say the most important. More like second important, behind Mokuton.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I wouldn't say the most important. More like second important, behind Mokuton.
    Mokuton is mostly used as a juice up to make the Sharingan more haxed. Plus most of the main villains just use it as a catalyst to power up their main abilities.

Speaking of the Uchiha clan, what ever happened to the whole "the Sharingan is descended from the Byakugan" thing from Part 1? Was it just retconned or totally forgotten about?

Speaking of the Uchiha clan, what ever happened to the whole "the Sharingan is descended from the Byakugan" thing from Part 1? Was it just retconned or totally forgotten about?
    I don't remember that.

Though to be serious I think it was forgotten. The Byakugan and Hyuga's in all are so underrated now that I'm not even sure if those theories will ever be looked into again. Though I'll guess that the Hyuga are distinctly related to the Uchiha like the Uzumaki to the Senju.

I remember that, Kakashi had mentioned it during the fight between Neji and Hinata, he also said for sheer power of insight, the Byakugan is the strongest of the two. I do wonder why it was never mentioned again. I wish it was because like Ken said, the Byakugan is so underrated now.

Page 956 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 85690694695295395495595695795895996096610061056 ... LastLast