Page 958 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 85890894895495595695795895996096196296810081058 ... LastLast
Results 23,926 to 23,950 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh I can't really feel all that bad for Zetsu considering that he's just a tool. Though I hope White Zetsu helps take out Black Zetsu after realizing how lame Madara is. In the end I just want Madara to get his plan foiled and be defeated because of either Obito or Zetsu just for the sweet irony.
    I could see White Zetsu turning on Black Zetsu at some point given that White Zetsu represents Hashirama and Black Zetsu represents Madara. I just think it would be fitting for White Zetsu to sabotage Madara, either because he wants to become the main villain himself or because he just doesn't want Madara's plan to succeed. Either way, White Zetsu needs redemption imo.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh there is no way that Sasuke could possibly eclipse Madara's power atm, with Hashirama's chakra or not. It's just unbelievable and Sasuke was already shown to be far inferior to an eyeless, Senjutsu chakraless Madara.

This chapter was pretty dull. Madara trash talking Zetsu and his conversation with Tobirama were okay. As for who'll stand up and be the hero with Naruto and Sasuke down I'm betting on the most badass relevant character in the series, Yamato!!
    I wonder if when we're ever going to see Yamato again, if we ever do. At least he's not on constant death door like Anko. One minute you think she's dead the next she's still alive. Then you see her dead body on the floor only to reveal it's still alive again and used to summon Orochimaru. I still expect Orochimaru to try and steal the Sharingan one final time, which would be dumb considering how outclassed he is now. How funny in part 1 they made Kabuto give a comment about Naruto being outclassed in the presence of Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru and now here we are in what's probably the second to last final of the series and Orochimaru, and Tsunade for the matter, are in the outclassed section in the presence of Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, and the dead Hokage.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Not a bad chapter, Sasuke surely wont die like this, I'm backing genjutsu, or he'll try to shock the s**t out of Madara with Chidori current. That would be funny, the most powerful Uchiha to be knocked down by a basic Chidori current. Is The Third still kicking? Wouldn't be a bad time for him to do something, he is known as "The God of Shinobi" or whatever. Gaara may sacrifice himself to revive Naruto, the same thing that old puppet master did for Gaara (can't remember her name or the jutsu).
    I'm just a big fan of beer and cricket.

inb4 Sasuke unlocks the Rinnegan. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    inb4 Sasuke unlocks the Rinnegan. :/
    Oh crap, now I'm actually expecting that to happen since Hashirama might've given Sasuke some of his Senju DNA which would be enough for Sasuke to develop his own Rinnegan.

Sasuke doesn't even look hurt in that panel, lol

I think Rinnegan would look bad on Sasuke (design wise), but I wouldn't be surprised.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

At this point I just want Madara to lose so I can put this entire war arc behind me. I hope we can get to something more interesting like the series finale in the next year.

What if Sasuke uses Izanagi to wipe out the event of the stabbing? I'm wondering if he would sacrifice one of his eyes for the chance to kill Madara. I can't actually see him doing it but I am curious how he gets out of this one without it. I guess he could unlock the rinnegan with Hashiramas chakra but I don't know how he could develop it in such a short amount of time after gaining senju chakra.

Naruto isn't dead or dying. He's an uzumaki so he has the stamina and chakra to survive the extraction. If Kushina could survive the extraction while already being weakened by childbirth surely a young and healthy and much stronger Naruto could survive it. He is most likely just wiped out from losing Kurama and all that chakra from his body at one time.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

I rolled my eyes hard when Hashirama told Sasuke he would give him a power-up. The chakra rod thing makes no sense since he's a zombie, but I guess we need to make Sasuke more relevant. But then the cliffhanger only makes Madara look stronger.

It would be interesting if Naruto and Sasuke got taken out of the picture and Madara was defeated jointly by the ASF. Then Naruto and Sasuke get healed up for their final fight.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    What if Sasuke uses Izanagi to wipe out the event of the stabbing? I'm wondering if he would sacrifice one of his eyes for the chance to kill Madara. I can't actually see him doing it but I am curious how he gets out of this one without it. I guess he could unlock the rinnegan with Hashiramas chakra but I don't know how he could develop it in such a short amount of time after gaining senju chakra.

Naruto isn't dead or dying. He's an uzumaki so he has the stamina and chakra to survive the extraction. If Kushina could survive the extraction while already being weakened by childbirth surely a young and healthy and much stronger Naruto could survive it. He is most likely just wiped out from losing Kurama and all that chakra from his body at one time.
    I don't think Sasuke would be willing to weaken himself by using the Izanagi. I mean him losing an eye to save himself from being impaled just doesn't sound like Sasuke to me; he prides himself in having the Sharingan, so I don't think he would use the Izanagi. It's funny though because Sasuke being stabbed by Madara reminded me of how Itachi got stabbed by Kabuto with Sasuke's sword I believe, and how it all led to Kabuto being trapped within the Izanami. Anyway, I wonder what kind of jutsu Madara used to stop Sasuke in midair like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I mean him losing an eye to save himself from being impaled just doesn't sound like Sasuke to me; he prides himself in having the Sharingan,
    Uhh, he willingly gave up his sharingan for his brothers, I'm pretty sure he views the sharingan eye as disposable as the other villains.

If pride in his sharingan is a quality important to sasuke, gaining strength no matter the cost is an even more important one to him, if history has showed anything.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Uhh, he willingly gave up his sharingan for his brothers, I'm pretty sure he views the sharingan eye as disposable as the other villains.

If pride in his sharingan is a quality important to sasuke, gaining strength no matter the cost is an even more important one to him, if history has showed anything.
    That's true but at the same time he gave up his failing eyes to gain the eyes of his dear brother that he cared so much for not only for power but to "see" things the wy Itachi saw them or someThing like that.

There's no way Sasuke would waste Itachi's eyes no matter what happens.

Itachi's eyes were a contingency plan though; they were already available for him to take in order to avoid blindness even if he didn't want them originally, but how would he replace an eye if he uses the Izanagi now? I don't think he knows about Obito's stock of Sharingans so he would be without an eye on the battlefield and less effective as a result in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post

I was thinking the same thing and it is more then possable that Sasuke rewrites the extration of the tailed beasts using Izanagi . However if Madara know Izanami he could counter Izanagi. I guess we will see soon

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    I was thinking the same thing and it is more then possable that Sasuke rewrites the extration of the tailed beasts using Izanagi . However if Madara know Izanami he could counter Izanagi. I guess we will see soon
    Izanagi can only be used to "rewrite" events pertaining to the caster, like injuries that would've been fatal, and only works within the caster's personal space. It wouldn't be able to rewrite what happened to the Tailed Beasts.

Considering how may parallels Kishimoto keeps trying to draw between Madara and Hashirama and Naruto and Sasuke, Sasuke getting the Rinnegan at this point wouldn't surprise me at all.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I hope that whatever jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke is just some other kind of deus ex machina because I'm really tired of the Rinnegan at this point. Kishi needs to be more creative with his plothax, so Sasuke better not become a Madara clone by obtaining his own Rinnegan.

This is becoming hard to read for me. It's like kishi has run out of "surprise factors."
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    This is becoming hard to read for me. It's like kishi has run out of "surprise factors."
    You made it through the entire war arc, and this is the part that's becoming hard to read? lol
    ----------------------------------

You made it through the entire war arc, and this is the part that's becoming hard to read? lol
    I feel obligated to see the ending lol. It's the least I can do. I barely read all th words anymore ha.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Seriously doubt Sasuke actually got hurt, especially after we were shown the talk with Hashirama about solving things with no violence. It is most likely a genjutsu. Just because Madara has the Sharingan (actually Rinnegan, making seeing through genjutsu questionable) doesn't mean he can't be caught in one. Itachi and Danzo both had the Sharingan and were still caught in genjutsus. Sasuke catching Madara in one could tie back to all the previous talks about how similar they were. Speaking of which, I liked that Hashirama made a comparison of Sasuke to Izuna. Hope that comes back into play later. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Seriously doubt Sasuke actually got hurt
    My thoughts exactly. *Next chapter* Sasuke's all good like nothing even happened. xD Both Naruto and Sasuke dying in the same chapter is too crazy for my tastes. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    I also felt that the ending was predictable; I saw it coming a few pages before the chapter's conclusion and it's such an obvious attempt at shock value, but it also feels like a complete waste of time since we all know that Kishi loves Sasuke and wouldn't really kill him. Sasuke will be fine and the next chapter will probably have another "shocking" cliffhanger.

cant believe people actually think naruto and sasuke are going to die theyre the main characters so kishimoto is not going to kill them his writing has become predictable

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Seriously doubt Sasuke actually got hurt, especially after we were shown the talk with Hashirama about solving things with no violence. It is most likely a genjutsu. Just because Madara has the Sharingan (actually Rinnegan, making seeing through genjutsu questionable) doesn't mean he can't be caught in one. Itachi and Danzo both had the Sharingan and were still caught in genjutsus.
    Itachi was never caught in a Genjutsu. Any Genjutsu he was placed in, he reversed. He had a Genjutsu on top of his Genjutsu in his fight with Sasuke. And he reversed Kurenai's Genjutsu, someone who is a master at them. Danzo on the other hand, was only tripped for a second.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 958 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 85890894895495595695795895996096196296810081058 ... LastLast