Page 959 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 85990994995595695795895996096196296396910091059 ... LastLast
Results 23,951 to 23,975 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Itachi was never caught in a Genjutsu. Any Genjutsu he was placed in, he reversed. He had a Genjutsu on top of his Genjutsu in his fight with Sasuke. And he reversed Kurenai's Genjutsu, someone who is a master at them. Danzo on the other hand, was only tripped for a second.
    Reversing a genjutsu doesn't change that one would have had to be caught to need to reverse it. The point is that the Sharingan has never been about "automatically" negating a genjutsu. Pretty much like a Jinchuuriki, they have the tools to break out if needed, but it doesn't stop one from being used on them in the first place.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    cant believe people actually think naruto and sasuke are going to die theyre the main characters so kishimoto is not going to kill them his writing has become predictable
    I suppose that given Kishi's love for reviving dead characters, there's always a slim chance that Naruto or Sasuke could die and then come back to life. I mean death means practically nothing at this point. I don't think Sasuke is dead after the recent chapter though. It just seemed like a typical cliffhanger to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I suppose that given Kishi's love for reviving dead characters, there's always a slim chance that Naruto or Sasuke could die and then come back to life. I mean death means practically nothing at this point. I don't think Sasuke is dead after the recent chapter though. It just seemed like a typical cliffhanger to me.
    i think sasuke being stabbed probably has something to with either the jutsu hashirama gave him or sasuke using izanagi

im hoping kishimoto is writing/directing the two specials coming up in the anime so it can be canon
    1st special is about how obito started akatsuki (2 episodes next week)
    2nd special kakashi as an anbu member with yamato and itachi (feb 6 hope to see tag team of kakashi and itachi)

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I highly doubt Sasuke would die that easily. I mean if it was the real Sasuke wouldn't he have just used Susanoo? And yeah, it's probably Hashiramas Jutsu
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    I highly doubt Sasuke would die that easily. I mean if it was the real Sasuke wouldn't he have just used Susanoo? And yeah, it's probably Hashiramas Jutsu
    There may not have been enough time for him to activate Susanoo. Personally, I wish he would get injured simply to show his mortality, but I expect him to be fine in the next chapter. Speaking of which, I hope Kishi reveals Naruto's fate in the next chapter; did he "die" yet or is he still alive because of his Uzumaki stamina?

There should be no doubt about Sasuke's fate. I'm sure he's not dead. This could be a moment where Naruto and Sasuke are just taken out of the fight for awhile and the others have to jump in while they recover. That could be what's happening here. Someone brought up Sasuke getting Rinnegan, right? It was only a matter of time and I always said the minute they made it a Uchiha weapon, Sasuke was capable of getting it. Let's see it!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    There should be no doubt about Sasuke's fate. I'm sure he's not dead. This could be a moment where Naruto and Sasuke are just taken out of the fight for awhile and the others have to jump in while they recover. That could be what's happening here. Someone brought up Sasuke getting Rinnegan, right? It was only a matter of time and I always said the minute they made it a Uchiha weapon, Sasuke was capable of getting it. Let's see it!
    Well he needs Senju DNA. All he has is Hashirama's Chakra. I don't think that's enough to gain the Rinnegan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

There should be no doubt about Sasuke's fate. I'm sure he's not dead. This could be a moment where Naruto and Sasuke are just taken out of the fight for awhile and the others have to jump in while they recover.
    I honestly don't think that this is an opportunity for the neglected characters to shine. I mean even while Naruto was down in the recent chapter, we had Gaara and Sasuke take up some screen-time of their own, so it's not a good sign that Kishi will show the underrated characters imo. He seems to be sticking to his formula as usual.

I honestly don't think that this is an opportunity for the neglected characters to shine. I mean even while Naruto was down in the recent chapter, we had Gaara and Sasuke take up some screen-time of their own, so it's not a good sign that Kishi will show the underrated characters imo. He seems to be sticking to his formula as usual.
    Agreed. I think others should shine in this battle as well, against Madara though, it's not going to end pretty. But, at least let them do something rather than not showing them at all.

Actually I meant characters like Gaara and maybe the Gokage. I'm not expecting Sakura or the Konoha pack here, nor should they be unless they want to be with Neji. Nobody has been built up but the current characters in the front line to deal with Madara.

Actually I meant characters like Gaara and maybe the Gokage. I'm not expecting Sakura or the Konoha pack here, nor should they be unless they want to be with Neji. Nobody has been built up but the current characters in the front line to deal with Madara.
    As much as I love the Kage, it's going to be the same thing again if they do confront Madara again. I can't think of anyone who can touch him at this moment other than Naruto or Sasuke. I thought Hashirama was going to be equal or stronger than Madara, but clearly that isn't the case. :/

At this point I don't think the Gokage will get involved either to be honest. I don't even remember the last time they did something. These chapters still seem to be about the major characters and even the revived Hokage are being beaten like they're nothing. It's really sad how Kishi treats his cast of characters.

At this point I don't think the Gokage will get involved either to be honest. I don't even remember the last time they did something. These chapters still seem to be about the major characters and even the revived Hokage are being beaten like they're nothing. It's really sad how Kishi treats his cast of characters.
    The last thing I remember was Tsunade telling the shinobi to wait when Kakashi was going to kill Obito. But, yeah, it is a shame. I don't even know the condition of most of the shinobi because they haven't been shown in such awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    The last thing I remember was Tsunade telling the shinobi to wait when Kakashi was going to kill Obito. But, yeah, it is a shame. I don't even know the condition of most of the shinobi because they haven't been shown in such awhile.
    So Tsunade's comment pretty much confirms that all the weaker shinobi are useless then. I wonder why they're even on the battlefield to begin with; why don't the Gokage tell them to flee since they're not going to do anything but stand around and wait to be killed by Madara? Anyway, I fully imagine Suigetsu and Karin playing cards in a corner while all this is happening. I don't even remember what happened to them after they first arrived at the battlefield. :P

Well it seems that we now know how everyone is doing, it's funny how things work out. LOL

My thoughts on this chapter made me get a little irritated, I can't @ Kishi if he kills Sasuke or Naruto. I didn't even know Hiruzen was still around, it's been awhile seen he was last seen. It's good Sakura was taken instead of Tsunade, Hinata running to Naruto was interesting, but Karin's breakdown made me sad. :/

Welp, they're dead.

Show's over, everybody. It was a good run.

See you in the next series.

While I'm glad that Kishi actually showed the other characters, it's not like they did much. It was cool to see Spiral Zetsu again with that wooden statue that could apparently use five elemental jutsu at once. I'm glad Hiruzen was useful against that, and I laughed when I saw Orochimaru hanging out with Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin behind that boulder. I liked that Orochimaru at least seemed to be planning something. Anyway, I'm not convinced that Naruto or Sasuke are truly "dead."

I liked it up until the last page, another break. -___-
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

As usual, the break always comes after a very climatic chapter. Wonder how Naruto and Sasuke will be brought back.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Oh my gosh there was Narusaku in this chapter and I like the spril Zesu pooped my pants

I feel as if This is being dragged out abit to much. The stuff with The 3rd Hokage was cool, but the rest was just Filler to make sure we don't see if they die or not. And Now we are on break again >_<

I liked that Orochimaru at least seemed to be planning something.
    I had to re-read it to see what you meant, but it does seem as if he's going to do something involving Spiral Zetsu. Maybe defeating him might stop the Mokuton? :/

So the Konoha pack did get to make a appearance with the Gokage after all. But they didn't do much. I did like that Sakura went to heal Naruto instead of Tsunade. Gotta sell the fact that Sakura's Junior Tsunade. I don't mind since Sakura's not strong enough to fight anyone important here, so let her find a way to cure Naruto and this can be her moment in the war. Hinata got some panel time as did Hiruzen, who I forgot was still in the war. Orochimaru's gang are up so something, good or bad who knows? I still think Orochimaru's got one final trick up his sleeve to become a threat again. And finally Naruto and Sasuke on deaths doorstep. The two strongest ninjas of their era and both are down for the count. They'll make a recovery but they are drumming up the fact that nobody can stop Madara, and he's only got one eye. Pretty good chapter. I figured the Konoha pack would get panel time with both Naruto and Sasuke down and out. If nothing else it just shows that no matter how strong they have become, even those two have limits. It makes me actually care for their survival now.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Other then Hinata taking up important panel time (I don't care if you like her, she offered nothing of importance in this chapter; we get it, she loves Naruto, one panel would have totally sufficed) and I'm standing firm on this one.

So onto the important things, Gaara predictably seeks out Tsunade and Sakura (Kurama plan, I don't know?) and we learn Sasuke is going to die from a flesh wound. Obviously Sasuke was NOT going to sacrifice his brother's eye to save himself, but the 1st Hokage's "power-up" sure went to waste fast before Sasuke even got to use it. Then we get Orochimaru and gang hiding out waiting for an opportunity to strike. Normally, I'd label Karin as pointless face time to, but her sensing ability was helpful this chapter, learning that for real that Sasuke is dying. So what, Naruto and Sasuke are like cosmically linked now too? Any who, pretty convenient that basically every healer and everyone on the battlefield has magically lost all their chakra, making these two deaths more dramatic. Outside of Plot Hax, can't really figure out how our hero (Naruto) and his rival (Sasuke) will get out of this one.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It was cool chapter. Spiral Zetsu returning and seeing what all the others were doing while the big boys faced off with Madara was nice too. I pray that neither Sasuke nor Naruto die, their inevitable revival if they did die would just drag down the concept of death even lower then before and waste a whole chapter(s).

Page 959 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 85990994995595695795895996096196296396910091059 ... LastLast