Page 960 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8609109509569579589599609619629639649701010 ... LastLast
Results 23,976 to 24,000 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Naruto and Sasuke is kill ;_;

But really, I was losing interest in this war after Madara started soloing everybody with no effort on his part. But now that Naruto and Sasuke's lives truly look like they're on the line, the statue is gone which means the transformation is about to begin, and Spiral Zetsu is literally solo-ing the Alliance just because it wants to know how it feels to s***, I'm a lot more into it, although I don't get why someone doesn't get the balls to just answer his question.

And then the break message at the end totally ruined the momentum for me. I was into it so much I was gasping throughout the entire chapter, especially at Lord Hiruzen putting in work with the 5 elements. This is only the second chapter of the new year and we are already on another break? Christ.

So there's a break next week? Why couldn't we at least get an interesting cliffhanger before then? Anyway, I really liked the cover page this week; it was the most interesting one we've had in a long time imo. Also, I've read some theories on other sites that Spiral Zetsu's insides may be Yamato, which I hope is true. Anything to see him in action again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So there's a break next week? Why couldn't we at least get an interesting cliffhanger before then? Anyway, I really liked the cover page this week; it was the most interesting one we've had in a long time imo. Also, I've read some theories on other sites that Spiral Zetsu's insides may be Yamato, which I hope is true. Anything to see him in action again.
    ...But, why would he be attacking the alliance? Has he gone insane and turned evil from his lack of screentime or what?

Anyway, this chapter wasn't too bad. Although it does surprise me that there's seemingly confirmation on Naruto and Sasuke actually being about to die- inevitably something will probably happen that saves them both, though, so it seems kinda pointless... It is nice seeing Hiruzen finally spring into action, though. And seeing Spiral Zetsu again, I'd almost forgotten about him.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Lore View Post
    ...But, why would he be attacking the alliance? Has he gone insane and turned evil from his lack of screentime or what?
    The theory is that he was taken control of by Zetsu back at Obito's base. He was last seen attached to the Hashirama statue thing so it makes some sense imo. It might explain why Orochimaru was staring at Spiral Zetsu; he might suspect that Yamato's body is being used as a puppet.

Anyway, I just realized that this week's chapter implied that Hiruzen could use five elements of chakra himself. Well, at least he's finally getting recognition I guess.

Ah, so Yamato might come back into the picture? If so, Kishi truly didn't forget about him and leave him clinging on to dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Ah, so Yamato might come back into the picture? If so, Kishi truly didn't forget about him and leave him clinging on to dear life.
    there was nothing that hinted yamato might return

obviously naruto and sasuke are not going to die i dont think kishimoto has the balls to kill them, and im really starting to hate what he is doing there was no explanation as to why theyre running out of chakra when theyre relying on someone elses chakra except tsunade and ????tobi's shell???? appearing out of nowhere

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    ????tobi's shell???? appearing out of nowhere
    You mean Spiral Zetsu? I already addressed the possibility of him possessing Yamato which could explain a few things, like White Zetsu's comment about the "insides" when Madara asked him about the other fight (Spiral Zetsu vs. Hiruzen and the alliance) in the previous chapter. In which case Spiral Zetsu's appearance was already hinted at since last week.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    there was nothing that hinted yamato might return
    I was replying to the theory Lorde heard about.

Oh of course, Kishi's taking a break next week. Because he wrote himself into a corner by making a nigh-invincible villain. -_- I swear Namek conclude faster than this.

"This fight's dragged on... with too many crazy techniques!" Yeah, I think Onoki broke the fourth wall.

But, honestly, I enjoyed this chapter. I think it helped to have an "update y'all!" chapter because this fight includes so many people, so knowing that they're still doing stuff is good.

Spiral Zetsu and the Buddha came literally out of nowhere but I suppose it's not a bad thing. The ASF needs to continue to not fight Madara apparently, and Spiral Zetsu was a lofty plot point that I forgot about. Chances are Yamato is in the Zetsu so he's integrated back in the plot. Or something ridiculous like Edo Tensei Rin.

It was nice to see Hiruzen still kicking, but I hope he ends up losing so the side characters can actually get to do some more. (lol Hinata, Sakura.)

It sucks that we have to wait through another break since the chapter had a good cliffhanger. It's obvious that Naruto and Sasuke won't die, but I like that they aren't getting healed and powered up right away. They're actually suffering, which is a breath of fresh air in this manga.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Was surprised (and disappointed) that Sasuke actually ended up getting stabbed. Expected better from him. Still not worried about either him or Naruto actually dying. Nice to see Sarutobi get a cool showing, even if it's basically a retcon of a retcon. And the return of Swirl Zetsu was random, but at least we got an explanation of where the other named characters have been. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Oh of course, Kishi's taking a break next week. Because he wrote himself into a corner by making a nigh-invincible villain. -_- I swear Namek conclude faster than this.
    I swear this war is never gonna end at this point lol. Whenever progress is made and the pace starts picking up again, Kishi introduces some other problem that needs to be fixed and which requires the plot to slow down again and/or goes on break and leaves us with an unsatisfactory cliffhanger. Both are true for this chapter in my opinion given the new threat that Spiral Zetsu poses and the anti-climactic ending.

I wonder what Hinata meant when she asked Neji to protect Naruto. That confused me. I'm surprised that Hiruzen could use every Chakra nature. I thought that was only possible with the Rinnegan. Finally evidence as to why he was referred to as the God of Shinobi.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I wonder what Hinata meant when she asked Neji to protect Naruto. That confused me.
    That's what interested me. Did she expect him to die? If so, then I believe she wanted Neji to protect Naruto like you said.

Maybe he'll meet Neji in Limbo, like Kakashi and his dad, lol
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I wonder what Hinata meant when she asked Neji to protect Naruto. That confused me. I'm surprised that Hiruzen could use every Chakra nature. I thought that was only possible with the Rinnegan. Finally evidence as to why he was referred to as the God of Shinobi.
    I hope she wasn't foreshadowing that Neji will come back to life somehow, because I would cackle if that happened. It would be further proof that death really means nothing in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hope she wasn't foreshadowing that Neji will come back to life somehow, because I would cackle if that happened. It would be further proof that death really means nothing in this series.
    If you want to see a series where death has no meaning, see the end of Shaman King. I hope not either. I do love Neji, but he shouldn't come back. His death was satisfying.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

How is Naruto supposedly dying from losing Kurama? I thought the Uzumaki are able to survive a tailed beast extraction? Also, if he is dying how come some shinobi still have his tailed beast cloak around them? I don't get it.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    How is Naruto supposedly dying from losing Kurama? I thought the Uzumaki are able to survive a tailed beast extraction? Also, if he is dying how come some shinobi still have his tailed beast cloak around them? I don't get it.
    Even after losing the Kyuubi, Kushina was in a very weak state. Naruto's not dead yet but like his mother he's in a weak state. He's probably alive right now because of his Uzumaki bloodline. Or Kishi is going to have Naruto be saved by Sakura and totally ignore the Uzumaki bloodline. As for why the shinobi still have beast cloaks. It could be that Kurama planted chakra in them and when it runs out the cloak will disappear and not restart now that he's captured. Or it could just be a inconsistent writing.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Even after losing the Kyuubi, Kushina was in a very weak state. Naruto's not dead yet but like his mother he's in a weak state. He's probably alive right now because of his Uzumaki bloodline. Or Kishi is going to have Naruto be saved by Sakura and totally ignore the Uzumaki bloodline. As for why the shinobi still have beast cloaks. It could be that Kurama planted chakra in them and when it runs out the cloak will disappear and not restart now that he's captured. Or it could just be a inconsistent writing.
    That's what I was thinking after the previous chapter. I figured Naruto was just really weak. But according to Sakura on the last page of the chapter Naruto is on the verge of dying. Zetsu even mentions earlier on that although he is surviving longer than anticipated, Naruto's life has already be forfeited. I think Kishi is ignoring the Uzumaki bloodline just to showcase Sakura a little more like you mentioned. I hope the cloak disappears soon as I thought it was stated in previous chapters that Naruto was evenly distributing and maintaining the cloak for Allied Forces. Some confusing and conflicting writing for sure.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

That's what I was thinking after the previous chapter. I figured Naruto was just really weak. But according to Sakura on the last page of the chapter Naruto is on the verge of dying. Zetsu even mentions earlier on that although he is surviving longer than anticipated, Naruto's life has already be forfeited. I think Kishi is ignoring the Uzumaki bloodline just to showcase Sakura a little more like you mentioned. I hope the cloak disappears soon as I thought it was stated in previous chapters that Naruto was evenly distributing and maintaining the cloak for Allied Forces. Some confusing and conflicting writing for sure.
    If Sakura heals Naruto, this is probably going to be her 'moment' in the war. She can't do anything else besides the female generic healer. It'll probably be a throwback to Tsunade trying to save Dan but failed only here Sakura will succeed. If they really wanted to sell it, they would have Tsunade try and fail to heal Naruto only for Sakura to do it and have the big 'OMG Sakura surpassed Tsunade' moment. All the while ignoring Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline. Between that and when he had Kurama, it's no wonder Naruto surpassed literally everyone minus the Uchiha's so quickly.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

If Sakura heals Naruto, this is probably going to be her 'moment' in the war. She can't do anything else besides the female generic healer. It'll probably be a throwback to Tsunade trying to save Dan but failed only here Sakura will succeed. If they really wanted to sell it, they would have Tsunade try and fail to heal Naruto only for Sakura to do it and have the big 'OMG Sakura surpassed Tsunade' moment. All the while ignoring Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline. Between that and when he had Kurama, it's no wonder Naruto surpassed literally everyone minus the Uchiha's so quickly.
    For someone who's told me that they're a Sakura fan, you really have little faith that Kishi can really make her a good main heroin. She has more chances at having a big "moment", but even if this is the only one, it far outweighs any of the female casts moments up to this point
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't think they're able to live on after the beast is extracted. Only survive the initial extraction. Remember that every other Jinchuriki bit the dust once the beast was gone. So Kushina was dying, but because she was an Uzumaki, she was able to survive the initial extraction. You also have to remember that Naruto's father is not an Uzumaki.

And how would Sasuke survive if the main healer (Sakura) is busy with Naruto? Not that I'm even fooling myself into believing that Sakura will save Naruto, but I just realized that Sasuke's all alone in the middle of the battlefield while Naruto at least has people like Sakura and Tsunade around (albeit the latter can't heal him).

I didn't even think about it like that. Wow, I really like that. LOL Hopefully Sakura does what Tsunade couldn't, so she doesn't have to live the same way she did.

Page 960 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8609109509569579589599609619629639649701010 ... LastLast