Page 961 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 86191195195795895996096196296396496597110111061 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,025 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Was surprised (and disappointed) that Sasuke actually ended up getting stabbed. Expected better from him. Still not worried about either him or Naruto actually dying. Nice to see Sarutobi get a cool showing, even if it's basically a retcon of a retcon. And the return of Swirl Zetsu was random, but at least we got an explanation of where the other named characters have been. Good chapter.
    If Lorde's theory (or whoever it is) is correct, then Yamato could be an explanation, but what would bringing him in do?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I swear this war is never gonna end at this point lol. Whenever progress is made and the pace starts picking up again, Kishi introduces some other problem that needs to be fixed and which requires the plot to slow down again and/or goes on break and leaves us with an unsatisfactory cliffhanger. Both are true for this chapter in my opinion given the new threat that Spiral Zetsu poses and the anti-climactic ending.
    I heard people raving on about Orochimaru Edo Tensei'ing the old Kage's to turn the tables, yet again.. What would be the point of that other then stretching this series yet again?

And then came Spiral Zetsu.. Yet another enemy that wouldn't die.. I do see what you mean with Yamato though, that would be logical as Tsunade also left a remark on 'who was using the Mokuton?'. Hashirama basically left himself with no chakra, so it can't be him. I think it is safe to say that regular Zetsu's aren't able of using that statue-jutsu, so who else then the clone of Hashirama inside the Zetsu that's known to function as a personal container? I think I'm running with this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Maybe he'll meet Neji in Limbo, like Kakashi and his dad, lol
    Limbo.. Sigh.. Maybe Naruto and Sasuke meet each other in limbo?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If you want to see a series where death has no meaning, see the end of Shaman King. I hope not either. I do love Neji, but he shouldn't come back. His death was satisfying.
    His death was oversatisfying, for me.. Shikaku and Ino's dad's deaths were satisfying - not too little not too much.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    How is Naruto supposedly dying from losing Kurama? I thought the Uzumaki are able to survive a tailed beast extraction? Also, if he is dying how come some shinobi still have his tailed beast cloak around them? I don't get it.
    Minato. Naruto is dieing, but he's still connected to Minato (fist bump) and thus the chakra cloack moves from Minato to Naruto onto the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think they're able to live on after the beast is extracted. Only survive the initial extraction. Remember that every other Jinchuriki bit the dust once the beast was gone. So Kushina was dying, but because she was an Uzumaki, she was able to survive the initial extraction. You also have to remember that Naruto's father is not an Uzumaki.
    The thing is we don't know if Kushina could've survived with medical treating. She literally got Kurama extracted, after she just had a baby, had a few brief moments alone with the kid and then got pierced by one of Kurama's tails.. OF COURSE SHE DIED... Naruto is getting treatment at the moment.

We don't know if Kushina's mother was a Uzumaki or not, otherwise they'd be inbreeding.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

And how would Sasuke survive if the main healer (Sakura) is busy with Naruto? Not that I'm even fooling myself into believing that Sakura will save Naruto, but I just realized that Sasuke's all alone in the middle of the battlefield while Naruto at least has people like Sakura and Tsunade around (albeit the latter can't heal him).
    Maybe Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu & Karin are going to where Sasuke is.

Ironically, Karin should really be going to Naruto and Sakura should really be going to Sasuke. Naruto needs chakra, not healing, and Sasuke needs it the other way around.

Not sure exactly how Sasuke will get out of this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Minato (who is probably fighting Black Zetsu-infested Obito) gives Naruto his half of Kurama. Maybe Madara is planning to go there too to get the other eye from Obito.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Doesn't Nagato still have one eye left or did Obito take them both?

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    How is Naruto supposedly dying from losing Kurama? I thought the Uzumaki are able to survive a tailed beast extraction? Also, if he is dying how come some shinobi still have his tailed beast cloak around them? I don't get it.
    Being an Uzumaki simply measn he won't instantly die upon extraction, like Gaara did. He's still gonna die, as we saw with Kushina. As for why everyone else still has cloaks, there's a theory that their cloaks are the chakra from Minato's half.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Doesn't Nagato still have one eye left or did Obito take them both?
    Obito had both of them; he implanted the left eye into his own eye socket and presumably kept the right eye at his base. White Zetsu then gave Madara the right eye while Obito still has the left eye that Black Zetsu was trying to retrieve for Madara.

Found out the reason we have a break next week is cause Kishi's dad just passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Maybe Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu & Karin are going to where Sasuke is.

Ironically, Karin should really be going to Naruto and Sakura should really be going to Sasuke. Naruto needs chakra, not healing, and Sasuke needs it the other way around.

Not sure exactly how Sasuke will get out of this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Minato (who is probably fighting Black Zetsu-infested Obito) gives Naruto his half of Kurama. Maybe Madara is planning to go there too to get the other eye from Obito.
    Explain to me how Sakura would even know Sasuke is dying and why she would straight up ditch Naruto?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Explain to me how Sakura would even know Sasuke is dying and why she would straight up ditch Naruto?
    I can't answer the first part of your question, but Sakura has spent the majority of the series obsessing over Sasuke despite his evil ways, so why wouldn't she help him? I mean at this rate I totally expect her to do whatever she can to help him survive, especially since Naruto's a lost cause at this point. Healing can't save him, whereas it could save Sasuke's life.

I can't answer the first part of your question, but Sakura has spent the majority of the series obsessing over Sasuke despite his evil ways, so why wouldn't she help him? I mean at this rate I totally expect her to do whatever she can to help him survive, especially since Naruto's a lost cause at this point. Healing can't save him, whereas it could save Sasuke's life.
    If she's clearly having a panic attack over Naruto right now (and has been worrying about his well being this entire battle), then I just can't see it at this point. I mean Kishi clearly wanted this happen for some reason, otherwise he likely would of had Sakura try to save Sasuke.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Found out the reason we have a break next week is cause Kishi's dad just passed away

Damn, that's so sad! Didn't know that was the reason, but in any case, I feel very bad!

I know Sakura wouldn't know that Sasuke is dying. I was just saying that it's ironic how the people Sakura & Karin are trying to help are the ones who don't need their help. (Sasuke would need someone like Sakura and Naruto would need someone like Karin).

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Damn, that's so sad! Didn't know that was the reason, but in any case, I feel very bad!

I know Sakura wouldn't know that Sasuke is dying. I was just saying that it's ironic how the people Sakura & Karin are trying to help are the ones who don't need their help. (Sasuke would need someone like Sakura and Naruto would need someone like Karin).
    I feel bad too, surprised he only wants a week off, but I guess he feels it shouldn't effect his work much...

And anyway, if Karin and Sugetsu can somehow revive a split in two Tsunade, chances are they can save Sasuke as well, or Jugo can just do what he did when Bee literally blew up Sasuke's chest cavity. Biting Karin doesn't just restore Chakra just to let you know, as she's healed Sasuke's flesh wounds in the past (even after Orchimaru left his body). Naruto doesn't need just Chakra either, Hinata pointed out that Naruto's heart is slowing down, which requires CPR like Sakura's hands are indicating, being pressed against his body

I feel bad too, surprised he only wants a week off, but I guess he feels it shouldn't effect his work much...

And anyway, if Karin and Sugetsu can somehow revive a split in two Tsunade, chances are they can save Sasuke as well, or Jugo can just do what he did when Bee literally blew up Sasuke's chest cavity. Biting Karin doesn't just restore Chakra just to let you know, as she's healed Sasuke's flesh wounds in the past (even after Orchimaru left his body). Naruto doesn't need just Chakra either, Hinata pointed out that Naruto's heart is slowing down, which requires CPR like Sakura's hands are indicating, being pressed against his body
    The thing about Jugo healing Sasuke was he was compatible with the Curse Mark. But, I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    The thing about Jugo healing Sasuke was he was compatible with the Curse Mark. But, I see your point.
    Apparently still compatible seeing as Jugo combined his Curse Mark easily with Sasuke's Susanoo. But anyway, yeah, let Sasuke's team save him and let Sakura do her thing with her teammate.

Apparently still compatible seeing as Jugo combined his Curse Mark easily with Sasuke's Susanoo. But anyway, yeah, let Sasuke's team save him and let Sakura do her thing with her teammate.
    Agreed. Sakura's been obsessed with Sasuke for so long, now it's time for her to worry about Naruto instead. I doubt she would aid to Sasuke and leave Naruto in the condition he's in. Orochimaru's gonna have a plan for Sasuke probably, he's not gonna let that body go to waste after all these years.

Agreed. Sakura's been obsessed with Sasuke for so long, now it's time for her to worry about Naruto instead. I doubt she would aid to Sasuke and leave Naruto in the condition he's in. Orochimaru's gonna have a plan for Sasuke probably, he's not gonna let that body go to waste after all these years.
    As I said before, Naruto's pretty much dead already and since Tsunade can't even heal him, then it heavily implies that he's beyond saving anyway. So why shouldn't Sakura try and save her other teammate? Because that's what she considers Sasuke: a teammate. She's chased after him because she wanted things to be like they were before and wanted him to change his ways. Imo it makes no sense for her to bother over a corpse (Naruto) when Sasuke was the one who seemed in most danger after getting stabbed through the chest. :x

As I said before, Naruto's pretty much dead already and since Tsunade can't even heal him, then it heavily implies that he's beyond saving anyway. So why shouldn't Sakura try and save her other teammate? Because that's what she considers Sasuke: a teammate. She's chased after him because she wanted things to be like they were before and wanted him to change his ways. Imo it makes no sense for her to bother over a corpse (Naruto) when Sasuke was the one who seemed in most danger after getting stabbed through the chest. :x
    Well, she has to abide by Tsunade's medical ninja rules and continue healing Naruto until he is dead. And I highly doubt she'd do something like that, no one from Konoha would leave a dying comrade for another dying one. They'd try to save them both, but since they're far apart, Naruto seems as if he's the only one she's going to tend to.

Tsunade didn't say she can't heal him, she said she's out of Chakra unlike Sakura who had some left (If Kishi didn't have something planned, he could have easily had Tsunade still have enough Chakra left). I think your horribly downplaying Sakura who's likely surpassed Tsunade anyway. Sakura is not gonna quit on Naruto just cause it looks hopeless, that's not her character nor is it what a heroin would do. Adding to that, we don't know where Gaara is going now and we don't know if Sasuke is in the same area that Gaara had left from earlier. And Naruto is not a corpse yet, Hinata said his heart is still beating albeit slowly. With what Sakura and Karin both said, if neither act fast, both will die at the same time.
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 24th January 2014 at 6:40 AM.

Tsunade didn't say she can't heal him, she said she's out of Chakra unlike Sakura who had some left (If Kishi didn't have something planned, he could have easily had Tsunade still have enough Chakra left). I think your horribly downplaying Sakura who's likely surpassed Tsunade anyway. Sakura is not gonna quit on Naruto just cause it looks hopeless, that's not her character nor is it what a heroin would do. Adding to that, we don't know where Gaara is going now and we don't know if Sasuke is in the same area that Gaara had left from earlier. And Naruto is not a corpse yet, Hinata said his heart is still beating albeit slowly. With what Sakura and Karin both said, if neither act fast, both will die at the same time.
    I must've misread Tsunade's comment then. However, I don't know what more people want from Sakura. White Zetsu said that Naruto would be dying regardless; apparently even being an Uzumaki only buys the jinchuuriki host a little bit of time after their Bijuu is extracted and even Spiral Zetsu confirmed that Naruto couldn't evade that fate. So unless Sakura comes up with a revival technique out of the blue to resurrect Naruto from the dead, which would be deus ex machina and would only add to the complaints against Sakura anyway, I don't see what more people expect from Sakura. :x

Too bad Hinata's not there. She could Gentle Fist one of the healers and flow chakra into them like she did with Naruto. The Hyuuga's still have some use. As far as who heals who, Karin could come in handy if Sasuke can bite her and she gets there in time. Something is going to happen as I doubt Naruto or Sasuke die here. Sakura healing Naruto has been set up. They look just like Tsunade and Dan, only not as bloody. This is pretty much all Sakura has left. She's not strong enough to battle Madara, so being a good little nurse is good enough. At this point take what you can get, even if you plan to downgrade Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline for it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm probably going to hell for this, but I laughed when Hinata tripped and fell in her haste to get to Naruto. I'm a huge Hinata fan and I curse Kishi for doing that to her, but I still found it funny. Also, I just read another translation of the chapter, and it seems her comment about Neji was simply her remembering that he left Naruto in her care.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Too bad Hinata's not there. She could Gentle Fist one of the healers and flow chakra into them like she did with Naruto.
    They can do that? D: I never knew. LOL
    Karin could come in handy if Sasuke can bite her and she gets there in time. Something is going to happen as I doubt Naruto or Sasuke die here. Sakura healing Naruto has been set up. They look just like Tsunade and Dan, only not as bloody. This is pretty much all Sakura has left. She's not strong enough to battle Madara, so being a good little nurse is good enough. At this point take what you can get, even if you plan to downgrade Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline for it.
    I am also thinking that same. I'm starting to not over think what might happen in the next chapters because most of the time they're really predictable, so I'll just go with that. LML

I must've misread Tsunade's comment then. However, I don't know what more people want from Sakura. White Zetsu said that Naruto would be dying regardless; apparently even being an Uzumaki only buys the jinchuuriki host a little bit of time after their Bijuu is extracted and even Spiral Zetsu confirmed that Naruto couldn't evade that fate. So unless Sakura comes up with a revival technique out of the blue to resurrect Naruto from the dead, which would be deus ex machina and would only add to the complaints against Sakura anyway, I don't see what more people expect from Sakura. :x
    All I'm asking is for people to actually believe she does care enough for Naruto to not leave him XD (she's not going to anyway since we have no idea where Gaara is headed)...

This is pretty much all Sakura has left. She's not strong enough to battle Madara, so being a good little nurse is good enough. At this point take what you can get, even if you plan to downgrade Naruto's Uzumaki bloodline for it.
    What do you mean downgrade? Kushina said she was gonna die regardless of whether Kurama was put back inside her or not.

They can do that? D: I never knew. LOL

I am also thinking that same. I'm starting to not over think what might happen in the next chapters because most of the time they're really predictable, so I'll just go with that. LML
    Yes they can. It was explained waaaay back in part 1 right before Neji and Hinata had their match. They can allow chakra to flow as well as cut it off with their magic fingers. Hinata's the only one to use it to flow chakra into someone else so far. I'm actually impressed Kishi used something from part 1 in part 2. Especially for a secondary character like Hinata.

To be honest, I can't see Hinata doing much for Naruto's sake at the moment. I mean Kishi has treated female characters so badly throughout the series and this war in general that Hinata feels almost redundant at this point. The only praise I can give her is that she tried to get to where Naruto was, unlike Karin who just sort of broke down when she sensed that Sasuke was dying.

To be honest, I can't see Hinata doing much for Naruto's sake at the moment. I mean Kishi has treated female characters so badly throughout the series and this war in general that Hinata feels almost redundant at this point. The only praise I can give her is that she tried to get to where Naruto was, unlike Karin who just sort of broke down when she sensed that Sasuke was dying.
    The females in Naruto are nothing special, but sometimes even small feats can get them a nod of approval from ole Platinum fan. For example I never expected Ino Yamanaka to be useful in the field. I always assumed she'd be like Tenten once she stopped hanging with Sakura. The character proved me wrong. She's not super strong, and she's still a very minor character but she's been more useful then half the Konoha pack outside Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and any nearby healers. I never expected her to take control of the Juubi even for a split second or link Hashirama with everyone. It just shows you don't need broken Biju or Uchiha powers to be helpful, even if it's minor. I had to eat a slice of humble pie in regards to Ino. I just wish Tenten did at least one thing on panel during this war. Females really do get the short end of the stick. I was just thinking something similar about the Pokemon anime too.

Yes they can. It was explained waaaay back in part 1 right before Neji and Hinata had their match. They can allow chakra to flow as well as cut it off with their magic fingers. Hinata's the only one to use it to flow chakra into someone else so far. I'm actually impressed Kishi used something from part 1 in part 2. Especially for a secondary character like Hinata.
    Oh yeah, I knew about them cutting off the flow of chakra. But, I had forgotten that Hinata could flow chakra into someone. Shame, Neji's one of my favorite characters and I couldn't even remember that.

But yeah, females in Naruto are treated very poorly. I do wish that some would get better treatment, but it seems too late for that. I honestly don't understand why Kishi does this.

Page 961 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 86191195195795895996096196296396496597110111061 ... LastLast