Page 962 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8629129529589599609619629639649659669721012 ... LastLast
Results 24,026 to 24,050 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Found out the reason we have a break next week is cause Kishi's dad just passed away
    Ugh, that sucks. I can just see Minato's goodbye being heartbreaking.

I didn't realize that the manga is published with no advance. Newspaper comics, for example, are submitted weeks or months in advance. Kishi's obviously mourning so he makes his chapters like a week before publication.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The females in Naruto are nothing special, but sometimes even small feats can get them a nod of approval from ole Platinum fan. For example I never expected Ino Yamanaka to be useful in the field. I always assumed she'd be like Tenten once she stopped hanging with Sakura. The character proved me wrong. She's not super strong, and she's still a very minor character but she's been more useful then half the Konoha pack outside Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and any nearby healers. I never expected her to take control of the Juubi even for a split second or link Hashirama with everyone. It just shows you don't need broken Biju or Uchiha powers to be helpful, even if it's minor. I had to eat a slice of humble pie in regards to Ino. I just wish Tenten did at least one thing on panel during this war. Females really do get the short end of the stick. I was just thinking something similar about the Pokemon anime too.
    Ino's been amazing during this war; aside from her controlling the Juubi for a second and connecting Hashirama to everyone, I loved how she saved Choji when they were fighting zombie Asuma. I totally expected her to be the damsel in distress in that fight, but she proved to be very valuable. I actually wish she was the main female protagonist at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, that sucks. I can just see Minato's goodbye being heartbreaking.

I didn't realize that the manga is published with no advance. Newspaper comics, for example, are submitted weeks or months in advance. Kishi's obviously mourning so he makes his chapters like a week before publication.
    RIP Kishi's Dad ;_;

and I wonder where Gaara is taking Naruto. Hmm. And it's also nice to see the Third Hokage in action again. ABOUT TIME.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    RIP Kishi's Dad ;_;

and I wonder where Gaara is taking Naruto. Hmm. And it's also nice to see the Third Hokage in action again. ABOUT TIME.
    Well, what I've been reading online is, Gaara's going to take Naruto to Minato to get the other half of Kurama. But, does Gaara even know that Minata has the other half? But, in the end, I do think that's going to happen and Naruto's going to end up with both halves of Kurama.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, what I've been reading online is, Gaara's going to take Naruto to Minato to get the other half of Kurama. But, does Gaara even know that Minata has the other half? But, in the end, I do think that's going to happen and Naruto's going to end up with both halves of Kurama.
    I don't see how the other half of Kurama's chakra would help Naruto. I mean even assuming that Naruto gets the other half and miraculously survives, would it really change much? If he couldn't beat Madara with the previous half, why would having Minato's half make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't see how the other half of Kurama's chakra would help Naruto. I mean even assuming that Naruto gets the other half and miraculously survives, would it really change much? If he couldn't beat Madara with the previous half, why would having Minato's half make a difference?
    That's what I'm reading over the internet. I doubt it would increase Naruto's strength since it would be the same before he got Kurama extracted, but saving him I do believe that's possible.

That's too bad about Kishi's dad. Take all the time you need in that case.

As for Naruto getting the other half of Kurama from dead zombie Minato, that's got to be the biggest plot device ever. First of all Naruto should have all of Kyyubi's chakra 100%. I disliked how Minato has half of Kurama's chakra and could go biju mode like Naruto. What a ripoff. The only humorous thing I found about it was when Kurama was actually talking to his other self sealed in Minato. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!" I love that scene, ironically. I'd rather have Sakura pull a miracle out her butt and save Naruto via super healing then getting Minato's Kyuubi half.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Im surprise to find naruto fans here nice to meet you all!

Im surprise to find naruto fans here nice to meet you all!

As for Naruto getting the other half of Kurama from dead zombie Minato, that's got to be the biggest plot device ever. First of all Naruto should have all of Kyyubi's chakra 100%. I disliked how Minato has half of Kurama's chakra and could go biju mode like Naruto. What a ripoff. The only humorous thing I found about it was when Kurama was actually talking to his other self sealed in Minato. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!" I love that scene, ironically. I'd rather have Sakura pull a miracle out her butt and save Naruto via super healing then getting Minato's Kyuubi half.
    Surprisingly, I'd like to see Sakura save Naruto instead in that case. Naruto could still get the other half of Kurama's chakra, but Kishi shouldn't use that as a plot device to restore Naruto's life. I've personally seen enough deus ex machina in this series, but Sakura using some of her own would still be preferable to certain other scenarios imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Surprisingly, I'd like to see Sakura save Naruto instead in that case. Naruto could still get the other half of Kurama's chakra, but Kishi shouldn't use that as a plot device to restore Naruto's life. I've personally seen enough deus ex machina in this series, but Sakura using some of her own would still be preferable to certain other scenarios imo.
    Sakura doesn't have anything outside her Tsunade training. The whole Genjutsu thing for her was never expanded upon beyond part 1, so generic female healer is sadly it. I'm fine with it. This war arc has been so bad, so why not? Let Sakura have her shining moment. It's better then Minato's fake Kurama. I still detest the fact that he can go Biju. NARUTO RIPOFF!

Yeah, it was like a slap in the face how Minato could go Bijuu mode after Naruto had to fight Kurama and earn his trust to finally get it. :/ No disrespect to Minato, because I like him, but I didn't like how he just appeared with the cloak. But, I'd love for Sakura to save Naruto instead of Minato giving his half of Kurama to Naruto. And it would show people how good she is.

I think that Minato being able to use Chakra Mode hurt him more then it hurt Naruto tbh. It was a slap in Naruto's face but at the end of the day Naruto not only saved the world against the biggest bads and lived, but he also perfected the jutsu Minato wasn't able to and was able to use Rasengan much easier then Minato was. While Minato's badass aura had long since faded because of the need to devalue him to make others look better.

Sakura doesn't have anything outside her Tsunade training. The whole Genjutsu thing for her was never expanded upon beyond part 1, so generic female healer is sadly it. I'm fine with it. This war arc has been so bad, so why not? Let Sakura have her shining moment. It's better then Minato's fake Kurama. I still detest the fact that he can go Biju. NARUTO RIPOFF!
    Really Sakura is a fighter as will as a healer so that a lie.

Minato basically being a jinchuuriki is something that has irked me as well. I mean it totally makes sense that he is given that he has half of Kurama's chakra inside of him, but it still feels like something that shouldn't have happened. I remember when jinchuuriki were rare, but after learning about Rin being one and now having Minato as one as well, it just feels like anyone could be a jinchuuriki.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Really Sakura is a fighter as will as a healer so that a lie.
    Sakura has not been built up as a fighter. I like the character, but I'm not going to pretend to claim she's something she's not. All she does nowadays is heal and without her teammates she'd have been dead in every fight she's been in. Sakura hasn't gotten the development she deserved. I would have at least liked her to have been Kakashi level by this point. At this point she's a healer. I wish they did more for Sakura. She should be a top character right now.

Sakura has not been built up as a fighter. I like the character, but I'm not going to pretend to claim she's something she's not. All she does nowadays is heal and without her teammates she'd have been dead in every fight she's been in. Sakura hasn't gotten the development she deserved. I would have at least liked her to have been Kakashi level by this point. At this point she's a healer. I wish they did more for Sakura. She should be a top character right now.
    Will at she can fight so that is not that bad. Also to a point she must have a ton of Chara to heal everyone if she can do that.

Will at she can fight so that is not that bad. Also to a point she must have a ton of Chara to heal everyone if she can do that.
    Having a lot of chakra doesn't make you a good fighter exactly. I had high hopes for Sakura when part 2 started. At the end of part 1 when she was determined to walk beside Naruto as a equal, I thought she was going to steal the series. It wasn't meant to be I guess. Healing just makes it feel like they stuck her on nurse duty. That frustrates me. Sakura should at least be in the field with Kakashi. Poor Sakura.

Having a lot of chakra doesn't make you a good fighter exactly. I had high hopes for Sakura when part 2 started. At the end of part 1 when she was determined to walk beside Naruto as a equal, I thought she was going to steal the series. It wasn't meant to be I guess. Healing just makes it feel like they stuck her on nurse duty. That frustrates me. Sakura should at least be in the field with Kakashi. Poor Sakura.
    At this point, I look at it like Kishi's trying to make up for his mistakes for her. Because when she released her seal and had the flashback when Tsunade was speaking with her, he made it seem as if she was the only expectation to fight in the front lines. But, it seems too late for that, even I can see it and she's my second favorite character. Agreed, poor Sakura, but she's not the only female to get screwed over, but as the heroine, she got it bad. :x

At least she is saving lives making her much as a hero as Naruto as will. Sakura duty is just as or ever more important then fighting a bad guy. Also she can somewhat take care of herself to a point where she didn't need Naruto or Sasuke to save her everytime.

Imo, healing is such a generic ability overall and I wish Sakura had never learned how to do it. With characters like Tsunade and Shizune in the village, Sakura didn't have to necessarily learn how to use medical ninjutsu in my opinion. Kishi just wanted to make her into Tsunade 2.0, but at least Tsunade fought well with her brute strength unlike Sakura who seems hesitant to use hand-to-hand combat most of the time. It irks me that she has Tsunade's fighting skills but wastes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    At this point, I look at it like Kishi's trying to make up for his mistakes for her. Because when she released her seal and had the flashback when Tsunade was speaking with her, he made it seem as if she was the only expectation to fight in the front lines. But, it seems too late for that, even I can see it and she's my second favorite character. Agreed, poor Sakura, but she's not the only female to get screwed over, but as the heroine, she got it bad. :x
    Sakura's the leading female lady though! I expected big things from her and she wasn't given it. Characters like Ino, I never expected anything from and she made me eat my words with how useful she's been to the alliance and her teammates. I had always wanted Sakura to get something beyond just Tsunade stuff. Naruto and Sasuke have lots of things that set them apart from their teachers, so why couldn't Sakura?

Sakura's the leading female lady though! I expected big things from her and she wasn't given it. Characters like Ino, I never expected anything from and she made me eat my words with how useful she's been to the alliance and her teammates. I had always wanted Sakura to get something beyond just Tsunade stuff. Naruto and Sasuke have lots of things that set them apart from their teachers, so why couldn't Sakura?
    Honestly, I don't know why. I first thought it was because Kishi never enjoyed the idea of Sakura being the heroine and saw Hinata as a better one and I don't know when he started to think differently or even if he thinks differently about her. I do know that it seems like a lost cause now. If she does save Naruto, then she'll have something else good to have gotten out of this war other than releasing the seal and punching a huge pack of Ten Tails clones which others did as well.

Will I can say that Sakura the only one of that those medicine and the human body
    I doubt it. Sakura's healing abilities haven't even surpassed Tsunade's yet and don't get me started on Super Hashi's healing prowess that makes all of their Medical Ninjutsu abilities look pathetic.

Tbh Hashirama and Madara's feud has really killed my interest in this manga even more then the war itself already did.
    Last edited by J Ken; 26th January 2014 at 4:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh Hashirama and Madara's feud has really killed my interest in this manga even more then the war itself already did.
    I kind of agree. I mean it seems like Madara's rivalry with Hashirama was the origin of all the problems in the manga. I think it's been overdone and I really wish Madara hadn't been hyped this much. It just makes the story stale when there's a villain who is perfect in every way and practically invincible.

Page 962 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8629129529589599609619629639649659669721012 ... LastLast