Page 967 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 86791795796396496596696796896997097197710171067 ... LastLast
Results 24,151 to 24,175 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    One thing I do wonder is if Kishimoto will acknowledge his father's recent death in the manga. His dad died which is why he took a break last week, and since that's such a significant event, maybe he'll adapt it in a way to send Minato off.
    That's what I'm wondering as well. I can imagine it being emotional, but Naruto already said his goodbyes to Minato after he re-tightened the seal on him. Regardless, I think it's going to be nice.

This may sound cold, but I don't care whether Minato's death is "emotional" or not. I just want him to have a decent farewell after he completes his purpose (giving Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra). I don't want a sappy goodbye scene although that's probably what we'll get unfortunately. I just wish the whole "Naruto's dead" thing would be resolved quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Yeh it's a real thing but quite honestly it's not used commonly since there are a lot easier methods to do instead of it, and it's done with their hands, obviously with gloves on, and they squeeze the heart a couple of times just to keep the blood flowing and what not.

I actually applaud Kishimoto for going with such a technique in the manga, it's so uncommon that most people don't even know about it.
    While I congratulate Kishi for this..., I just can't believe we're sitting here discussing if this is real or not. I mean this is a manga where people can walk on water, spit Fire just by making hand sighs, eyes that give you X-Ray vision, and all the other weird abilities they have... No, the line somehow gets drawn because Sakura is trying to do everything she can to keep our hero alive. I'm just gonna believe no matter what Sakura does, people will always hate her for it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm just gonna believe no matter what Sakura does, people will always hate her for it
    Welcome to the cold, cold world we live in. (v.v)

While I congratulate Kishi for this..., I just can't believe we're sitting here discussing if this is real or not. I mean this is a manga where people can walk on water, spit Fire just by making hand sighs, eyes that give you X-Ray vision, and all the other weird abilities they have... No, the line somehow gets drawn because Sakura is trying to do everything she can to keep our hero alive. I'm just gonna believe no matter what Sakura does, people will always hate her for it
    Nobody hates her just because she's trying to save Naruto. Most of us had no idea that what she was doing was even possible; we're not all doctors or surgeons.

Speaking of which, I liked Suigetsu's double water gun technique. It was like the Second Mizukage's jutsu and I'm glad that we're getting more parallels between Suigetsu and him; I mean they are from the same clan after all and I wanted more references to their lineage to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Nobody hates her just because she's trying to save Naruto. Most of us had no idea that what she was doing was even possible; we're not all doctors or surgeons.
    Why does it matter if it's real or not?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Sakura herself is just fine (outside of obvious lack of focus and screentime) it's just the over the top shippers that get out of hand with anything she does with anyone. Sometimes I feel like they care more for the shipping then they do the actual story and plot.

Wait, why does Madara need another Rinnegan anyways? Aren't multiple rinnegan only useful if they are in multiple bodies, a la Pein?

Or for that matter, why someone like Madara who has "figured out" how advance his sharingan to a rinnegan, couldn't just take sasuke's eye and make it one.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Wait, why does Madara need another Rinnegan anyways? Aren't multiple rinnegan only useful if they are in multiple bodies, a la Pein?

Or for that matter, why someone like Madara who has "figured out" how advance his sharingan to a rinnegan, couldn't just take sasuke's eye and make it one.
    He's just a perfectionist who wants everything his way. He obviously cares more for his own eyes the same ones his brother gave to him so when all was said and done he probably wanted to dominate the world with those exact same eyes.

Why does it matter if it's real or not?
    Some of us don't like it when Kishi pulls plot devices out of thin air for the convenience of the story. :x

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Sakura herself is just fine (outside of obvious lack of focus and screentime) it's just the over the top shippers that get out of hand with anything she does with anyone. Sometimes I feel like they care more for the shipping then they do the actual story and plot.
    Basically. Like the shippers over at Naruto Forums that are literally in a frenzy over Sakura giving Naruto CPR because they think it's a NaruSaku shipping thing even though Naruto was unconscious and I highly doubt Sakura had romantic feelings for him at that moment. She just wanted to save her friend's life.

And doesn't Madara's plan require him to have both Rinnegan to active the Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Basically. Like the shippers over at Naruto Forums that are literally in a frenzy over Sakura giving Naruto CPR because they think it's a NaruSaku shipping thing even though Naruto was unconscious and I highly doubt Sakura had romantic feelings for him at that moment. She just wanted to save her friend's life.

And doesn't Madara's plan require him to have both Rinnegan to active the Infinite Tsukuyomi?
    The ship wars are so ridiculous I stopped caring much for even the ships I support.

I don't think he needs both. I recall Obito attempting the Infinite Tsukuyomi even though he only had one Rinnegan. He's probably just going to get it out of the sentimental value it holds to him.

I wondered about those. Are those Rinnegan even real? If I remember right, Nagato's was the only real one.

Guys, there is a shipping thread here lol http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Discussion

Anyways, I feel like this is the best chapter we've seen in a while. Karin was pretty awesome in this chapter, and I loved the desperation behind Sakura manually pumping Naruto's heart with her hand. Is it really possible that the guy standing next to Sasuke is Kabuto? Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Guys, there is a shipping thread here lol http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Discussion

Anyways, I feel like this is the best chapter we've seen in a while. Karin was pretty awesome in this chapter, and I loved the desperation behind Sakura manually pumping Naruto's heart with her hand. Is it really possible that the guy standing next to Sasuke is Kabuto? Hmm..
    It's very possible, assuming he was able to accept himself or whatever was needed to escape Izanami.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wondered about those. Are those Rinnegan even real? If I remember right, Nagato's was the only real one.
    At this point, I'm just going with it. It's somewhat hard to follow what's real and what's not with these Edo Tensei's. Sasuke has Itachi's eyes yet when Itachi is summoned he still has his own eyes? That still confuses the crap out of me. I need a score board just to keep track of Uchiha eyes on who has what.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wonder does this mean that Kushina had the same sensing ability as Karin, if they have the same special ability? Not much to say about Naruto and Sakura, except wondering why Gaara went to get Sakura went it seems like it would have been simpler to go straight to Minato. I mean, last we saw, the whole ending with Obito happen pretty close to where the Bijuus were pulled out. I can't imagine they moved so far that Sakura and gang was closer. Also, it's nice to see that we're gonna see the results of Izanami and probably the reformed Kabuto.

Most likely to use his full Rikudou power. And the other Rinnegans around wouldn't be of any use. Only Nagato's were real, which is why Obito had to fight Konan and find out where she hid them, and why Madara needed White Zetsu to bring one to him.

As for the second part, because "figuring it out" was basically awakening them unknowingly when he was about to die. Madara seemingly spent decades without gaining the Rinnegan despite having all the right pieces, so it's clearly not any easy trick or something he could do again.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Is it really possible that the guy standing next to Sasuke is Kabuto? Hmm..
    I don't see who else it could be. It seems like Kishi wants to add all the major characters, even past villains, to this last phase of the war so I'm sure it could be Kabuto. I just wish Spiral Zetsu's insides would be revealed already. I'm 90% sure that it's really Yamato inside being controlled, but I still want confirmation in the upcoming chapters.

I'm starting to get back into the manga again. It's surprisingly exciting considering these tow characters definitely won't die.

Sakura cutting into Naruto and holding his heart to keep it beating is one of the most wtf moments of the manga. I give props to her. If it was before this arc, she would standby uselessly and cry. Now she's going to insane lengths. It feels genuinely emotional, even contrasting against Rin and Obito. It's not that there's love here, but they're two friends who have been through so much sh*t together and finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, I imagine Madara will probably arrive first and try to stop the Kurama swap.

Karin also suddenly becoming less useless was shocking. Seriously, an army couldn't stop Buddha and Spiral, but Karin is the one that does. But now she's more pathetic cause she's definitely doing this over her love for her murderous crush. The guy at the end is definitely Kabuto too, since he hasn't been redeemed yet, and going back to healer Kabuto over Kabutomaru is what Sasuke wanted, so he'll get healed.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    If it was before this arc, she would standby uselessly and cry.
    ... *face meets palm*... I don't needs any words other then the one's I'm using

I'm just gonna believe no matter what Sakura does, people will always hate her for it

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm starting to get back into the manga again. It's surprisingly exciting considering these tow characters definitely won't die.

Sakura cutting into Naruto and holding his heart to keep it beating is one of the most wtf moments of the manga. I give props to her. If it was before this arc, she would standby uselessly and cry. Now she's going to insane lengths. It feels genuinely emotional, even contrasting against Rin and Obito. It's not that there's love here, but they're two friends who have been through so much sh*t together and finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, I imagine Madara will probably arrive first and try to stop the Kurama swap.

Karin also suddenly becoming less useless was shocking. Seriously, an army couldn't stop Buddha and Spiral, but Karin is the one that does. But now she's more pathetic cause she's definitely doing this over her love for her murderous crush. The guy at the end is definitely Kabuto too, since he hasn't been redeemed yet, and going back to healer Kabuto over Kabutomaru is what Sasuke wanted, so he'll get healed.
    Even though Karin's heart is in the wrong place (as usual), I still really like that she can use chakra chains and she was able to stand against that giant Buddha thing and even withstand Spiral Zetsu's Mokuton and heal her wounds in an instant. That was better than I expected, so props to her for doing something useful for once. And I agree about Sakura; it's nice to see things come full-circle with her trying so hard to save Naruto.

Best Sakura scene in ages.

Now that she's saving Naruto, I do wonder if she will have a hand in helping Sasuke too. She made a promise to herself way back when to protect the both of them, and now is a good time for her to play that role. Would wrap up her character too, although her relationship with Sasuke is still...Yeah...
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 7th February 2014 at 4:21 PM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Best Sakura scene in ages.

Now that she's saving Naruto, I do wonder if she will have a hand in helping Sasuke too. She made a promise to herself way back when to protect the both of them, and now is a good a time as any for her to play that role.
    I thought about that, but it seems Kishi wants Karin or should I say Kabuto to help Sasuke right now. It sucks she doesn't know the status of Sasuke at the moment, but I'm glad she's doing this for Naruto.

I just wish Spiral Zetsu's insides would be revealed already. I'm 90% sure that it's really Yamato inside being controlled, but I still want confirmation in the upcoming chapters.
    I would like to see Yamato back in action, please not another Uchiha. It must be Yamato, who has been infused with Madara´s will, aka Black Zetsu, therefor having the knowledge and chakra to even perform such high level Mokuton jutsu.

I don't think I'd handle it if it was Izuna. Kishi such a troll lol

I think people were more taken aback by the idea that something from real life was applied to the current situation in the manga as opposed to just having someone just magically give her more chakra to heal him with.

I would like to see Yamato back in action, please not another Uchiha. It must be Yamato, who has been infused with Madara´s will, aka Black Zetsu, therefor having the knowledge and chakra to even perform such high level Mokuton jutsu.

I don't think I'd handle it if it was Izuna. Kishi such a troll lol
    I read theories that it might be Izuna, but most were from his stans. They just want to see Izuna in the story for whatever reason and while I want to learn more about Izuna, I think it's way too late for Kishi to involve him in the story directly. More flashbacks would be appreciated, but not an in-the-flesh appearance imo.

Page 967 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 86791795796396496596696796896997097197710171067 ... LastLast