Page 970 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87092096096696796896997097197297397498010201070 ... LastLast
Results 24,226 to 24,250 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i think the mysterious person is either izuna or shishui uchiha i am 90% sure its going to be a uchiha if has to deal with sasuke
    Thing is, we know both of them are dead. Izuna would not have been able to live that long unless he has an immortality Jutsu like Orochimaru or Kakuzu. And if Shisui was alive then he wouldn't be of much help without his eyes.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Imo, there's absolutely no way that the mysterious person who approached Sasuke could be Izuna or Shisui. They're dead and have no reason to be resurrected imo. At least Kabuto being the person makes some sense since he would've known about the war and he excels at healing ninjutsu. He could save Sasuke more easily than anyone else imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Imo, there's absolutely no way that the mysterious person who approached Sasuke could be Izuna or Shisui. They're dead and have no reason to be resurrected imo. At least Kabuto being the person makes some sense since he would've known about the war and he excels at healing ninjutsu. He could save Sasuke more easily than anyone else imo.
    Agreed, its most likely him and he'll probably save and heal Sasuke.
    I'm surprised that Karin could use one of Kushina's techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Agreed. I believe it's Kabtuo and Kishi is about to redeem him so he can be a help in this war. Sucks that it seems Karin won't get to heal him. :/

I don't think he would play up the mystery so hard if it was just Kabuto. But idk.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Thing is, we know both of them are dead.
    yes because being dead means alot in the manga.
    They're dead and have no reason to be resurrected imo. At least Kabuto being the person makes some sense since he would've known about the war and he excels at healing ninjutsu. He could save Sasuke more easily than anyone else imo.
    again being dead is pointless in this manga as they could be resurrected at any time. izuna has a connection to madara and parallels sasuke, shishui we dont know anything about his abilities other than he was the best genjutsu user so he can show some medic skills

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

It mosly Mintato fault that Obito reviel Madara because if he let Kashish kill Obito then this wouldn't have happen

Did Black Zetsu absorb the other half of Kurama's chakra, or did he just block the transfer? I'm kinda confused on that part. It seems like everyone is concerned about what happened but that could be just because Madara is there. Can anyone clarify what they think happened?

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Did Black Zetsu absorb the other half of Kurama's chakra, or did he just block the transfer? I'm kinda confused on that part. It seems like everyone is concerned about what happened but that could be just because Madara is there. Can anyone clarify what they think happened?
    I'm confused at that part as well and going out on a guess here and just believe that he just blocked/delayed the transfer.

Good question. I couldn't tell. We might have to wait until the next chapter. Unless they shift the focus back to Sasuke to troll us.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm confused at that part as well and going out on a guess here and just believe that he just blocked/delayed the transfer.
    That's what I thought as well but looking back at the chapter the following panel has Black Zetsu walking with Kurama sitting beside him. It didn't look like a subconscious dialog between the two as it looked like the battlefield. That part is so confusing.

He "absorbed" it, by having Minato seal it within him instead of as intended into Naruto. That's why he was shown next to the Yin Kyuubi in the inner world and Minato no longer has his cloak.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He "absorbed" it, by having Minato seal it within him instead of as intended into Naruto. That's why he was shown next to the Yin Kyuubi in the inner world and Minato no longer has his cloak.
    Thanks. I just looked it over again, and although Minato was shown without the cloak throughout the whole chapter, the part where Black Zetsu talks to the Yin Kyuubi does have a black sky the same as when it was talking to Minato earlier in the chapter. Well that makes things seem even more dire now..

At least the most predictable method for Naruto's survival is pretty much redundant now and I'm glad. Sure it pretty much made all of Gaara and Sakura's hard work here totally irrelevant, but at least this means that Kishi will have to be more creative about how he keeps Naruto alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Good question. I couldn't tell. We might have to wait until the next chapter. Unless they shift the focus back to Sasuke to troll us.
    Which would truly be trolling if we still don't get the identity of who appeared to help Sasuke (though I am sticking with it being Kabuto, who is easily the most probable).

We are getting dangerously close to Chapter 666. I wonder what Kishi has planned for that....

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Which would truly be trolling if we still don't get the identity of who appeared to help Sasuke (though I am sticking with it being Kabuto, who is easily the most probable).

We are getting dangerously close to Chapter 666. I wonder what Kishi has planned for that....
    Kishi trolls us all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 20 chapters for the mystery person to be revealed lol. But anyway, it's kind of obvious that it's Kabuto imo, unless Kishi reveals some brand-new character out of the blue or brings back some dead character, but that would be bad writing at its finest imo.

It's weird. If it was Kabuto then what's the point in Kabuto coming there and heal Sasuke? For Konoha's sake? Nope.
    Last edited by besho; 13th February 2014 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    It's weird. If it was Kabuto then what's the point in Kabuto coming there and heal Sasuke? For Konoha's sake? Nope.
    Well he was trapped in the Izanami so he probably went through a life-changing experience while he was stuck in there. I think he'll just try to set things right by saving Sasuke so that Madara can be defeated. I mean it's practically his fault that Madara's alive again in the first place imo, so he should do something about it.

Well he was trapped in the Izanami so he probably went through a life-changing experience while he was stuck in there. I think he'll just try to set things right by saving Sasuke so that Madara can be defeated. I mean it's practically his fault that Madara's alive again in the first place imo, so he should do something about it.
    It's also Tobirama's fault as well. I mean in the type of world they lived in how in the world does making a jutsu that can revive the dead as immortal zombies sound like a good idea?

Basically it's everyone's fault now. lol

Kishi trolls us all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 20 chapters for the mystery person to be revealed lol. But anyway, it's kind of obvious that it's Kabuto imo, unless Kishi reveals some brand-new character out of the blue or brings back some dead character, but that would be bad writing at its finest imo.
    It's Sasuke's future self. LOL. I remember when I use to say that about Tobi. Because I didn't want to believe that Obito, the only Uchiha had never turned bad, turned bad. How ironic. He turned out to be one of the most evilly crazed.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    To repay Itachi and set things right, since he is the one who brought Madara back originally.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    It's also Tobirama's fault as well. I mean in the type of world they lived in how in the world does making a jutsu that can revive the dead as immortal zombies sound like a good idea?

I actually don't blame Tobirama that much. I mean yeah he created it but he made it a forbidden technique so that it wouldn't be abused. It's people like Orochimaru who went snooping around and practically stole the technique that are too blame. In fact, I blame Orochimaru for several of the problems in the manga.

If a jutsu like that is possible in the first place, you're going to do research on it anyways, even if it's only for the sake of building proper countermeasures to it. Like you're saying, just as villains can be faulted for going to such immoral extremes and not looking for a better solution to their dilemma, the heroes can be faulted just as much for not taking responsibility or trusting others (especially the antagonists) enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I actually don't blame Tobirama that much. I mean yeah he created it but he made it a forbidden technique so that it wouldn't be abused. It's people like Orochimaru who went snooping around and practically stole the technique that are too blame. In fact, I blame Orochimaru for several of the problems in the manga.
    I agree but I blame the Shinobi World itsef considering its what made Orochimaru, Madara and most of the other characters into the freaks they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    If a jutsu like that is possible in the first place, you're going to do research on it anyways, even if it's only for the sake of building proper countermeasures to it. Like you're saying, just as villains can be faulted for going to such immoral extremes and not looking for a better solution to their dilemma, the heroes can be faulted just as much for not taking responsibility or trusting others (especially the antagonists) enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Yep that's pretty much how it is. The villain's cause problems with their villainy and the heroes cause problems cause of their heroics.

I agree but I blame the Shinobi World itsef considering its what made Orochimaru, Madara and most of the other characters into the freaks they are today.
    While I agree that the shinobi system is flawed, I still think that it's used as a scapegoat in the manga too much, especially recently. Yeah Orochimaru suffered from losing loved ones during shinobi wars or whatever, but that's not an excuse for the crimes he's committed. I fully expect the shinobi system to be abandoned by the end of the manga at this rate though.

Page 970 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87092096096696796896997097197297397498010201070 ... LastLast