Page 971 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87192196196796896997097197297397497598110211071 ... LastLast
Results 24,251 to 24,275 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    While I agree that the shinobi system is flawed, I still think that it's used as a scapegoat in the manga too much, especially recently. Yeah Orochimaru suffered from losing loved ones during shinobi wars or whatever, but that's not an excuse for the crimes he's committed. I fully expect the shinobi system to be abandoned by the end of the manga at this rate though.
    Yeah your right. Tbh I'm still trying to get over the fact so many of the cool villains have been redeemed in some way. I remember back when I read an article that stated Orochimaru would be a villain that was just meant to be pure evil. I guess that isn't the plan for him anymore.

Madara can't be beat physically so I got to believe somehow the tailed beast are gonna riot inside of him, because the real Sage had the trust and care of all the tailed beats while Madara does not.........Ok that was a bad idea LOL
    Last edited by besho; 14th February 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Madara can't be beat physically so I got to believe somehow the tailed beast are gonna riot inside of him, because the real Sage had the trust and care of all the tailed beats while Madara does not.....Ok that was a bad idea LOL
    I'm pretty sure Madara has the Bijuu suppressed anyway, so I doubt they'll be his downfall. Simply sealing him like Hashirama planned to should be enough. The problem is getting Madara in a position where he can't move.

I'm pretty sure Madara has the Bijuu suppressed anyway, so I doubt they'll be his downfall. Simply sealing him like Hashirama planned to should be enough. The problem is getting Madara in a position where he can't move.
    Hmm.. good point.

Tbh I'm expecting Naruto to somehow absorb the Ten Tails from Madara and that ends up being what revives him. Madara will hopefully be messed up from losing the Ten Tails like Obito was so hopefully that begins the countdown to Madara's final defeat.

Maybe Karin's chakra chains can help bind him in some way? I can see that playing a big role if it was just revealed that she can use them (I haven't really been reading the manga weekly to know if she ever used it before the latest chapters.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Maybe Karin's chakra chains can help bind him in some way? I can see that playing a big role if it was just revealed that she can use them (I haven't really been reading the manga weekly to know if she ever used it before the latest chapters.)
    She used those chains a couple of chapters ago against Spiral Zetsu and his Buddha statue thing. I kind of doubt that she'll use them again though. Madara's a major villain so I can't see a side character like Karin being involved in his demise. I think it'll be up to the main characters to do that.

I personally don't care how Trolldara dies as long as he's defeated. I would love for him to make a mistake and the good guys exploit it to defeat him, but he's been treated too perfectly for that to happen. Ugh I'm so sick of Uchiha's and their broken powers. And most of all I'm sick of this blasted war! I hope they don't redeem Madara. They build these villains up just to try and make you feel sorry for them. It works sometimes but not with these uber powerful super freak ninjas who don't want peace and just want to kill. They did that with Obito and it just ruined the character for me. I loved Obito, then they screwed him by making him Tobi/Fakedara. Then they make it worse by trying to redeem him. After all the evil crap he did as Tobi, you try and redeem him? You already ruined the character when you made him Tobi. So just let him go out with a bang trying to kill Kakashi for gutting his girl. DX

Okay, sorry. Mini rant over. I hope the war ends soon. Hopefully when Naruto wakes back up it'll be the climax. I do expect one more person to die before it's over though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Okay, sorry. Mini rant over. I hope the war ends soon. Hopefully when Naruto wakes back up it'll be the climax. I do expect one more person to die before it's over though.
    If by climax you mean that we'll probably get another dozen chapters of little plot progression, then sure I agree. And lol @ "Trolldara." That nickname accurately fits him. I mean Black Zetsu (who is essentially Madara's clone) snatching Kurama's other half from Minato in this week's chapter was such a trollish move.

If by climax you mean that we'll probably get another dozen chapters of little plot progression, then sure I agree. And lol @ "Trolldara." That nickname accurately fits him. I mean Black Zetsu (who is essentially Madara's clone) snatching Kurama's other half from Minato in this week's chapter was such a trollish move.
    Well everything they try and throw at him he uses to his own advantage. Looking back on it, there was no way the five Gokage ever stood a chance against Trolldara. They weren't even in his league. That is saying something. These are the Gokage of the Great Nations. We all know Tenten's his true kryptonite but she obviously doesn't want to take the war seriously. I wouldn't either.

Well everything they try and throw at him he uses to his own advantage. Looking back on it, there was no way the five Gokage ever stood a chance against Trolldara. They weren't even in his league. That is saying something. These are the Gokage of the Great Nations.
    I guess they didn't surpass their predecessors. Though I do know Gaara surpassed his father, but I don't know from there on.
    We all know Tenten's his true kryptonite but she obviously doesn't want to take the war seriously. I wouldn't either.

._.

^ LMAO @Tenten

I personally don't care how Trolldara dies as long as he's defeated. I would love for him to make a mistake and the good guys exploit it to defeat him, but he's been treated too perfectly for that to happen. Ugh I'm so sick of Uchiha's and their broken powers. And most of all I'm sick of this blasted war! I hope they don't redeem Madara. They build these villains up just to try and make you feel sorry for them. It works sometimes but not with these uber powerful super freak ninjas who don't want peace and just want to kill. They did that with Obito and it just ruined the character for me. I loved Obito, then they screwed him by making him Tobi/Fakedara. Then they make it worse by trying to redeem him. After all the evil crap he did as Tobi, you try and redeem him? You already ruined the character when you made him Tobi. So just let him go out with a bang trying to kill Kakashi for gutting his girl. DX

*sigh* That's the problem with making villains. Make them too incompetent, and you have no investment in the conflict; however, when they're portrayed as too powerful and competent, there's no way to have them defeated by the heroes without most of the fandom calling bull on how it's done.

Anyways, it seems pretty obvious that, through something beyond a miracle, Naruto is going to become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki at some point. I bet that pot is going to be a factor in that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post

._.
    I've been saying this for ages. lol

Maybe this war is just a genjutsu and Tobi actually already won it ages ago. It's unlikely and somewhat ridiculous but it's better then the current Madara BS we've been enduring for months well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Anyways, it seems pretty obvious that, through something beyond a miracle, Naruto is going to become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki at some point. I bet that pot is going to be a factor in that, too.
    I actually don't think he'll absorb the Juubi. It would be reductive given that it's happened twice so far already and I really hope Kishi is more creative than that. I actually hope that Naruto doesn't get Kurama back either and that he'll get some other type of power up for the fight against Sasuke.

I actually don't think he'll absorb the Juubi. It would be reductive given that it's happened twice so far already and I really hope Kishi is more creative than that. I actually hope that Naruto doesn't get Kurama back either and that he'll get some other type of power up for the fight against Sasuke.
    We've already seen Naruto do a Super Rasengan with his friends against Obito, and Naruto needs to have another Tailed Beast put inside of him if he wants to live, and Kishi's not trying too hard right now to strain his creative juices.

Wouldn't it be funny if, thanks to a mishap with that pot, Naruto inadvertently gets half of the Ten-Tail's power? I know it's a total cop-out, but it totally sounds like something Kishi would do.

I have so many questions regarding the upcoming chapters. How will Naruto survive after the Kurama extracted from him?
    As for Sasuke, if he ever awakens the Rinnegan. He would need DNA from Senju/ Uzumaki or lend his eyes to a Senju/ Uzumaki to awaken it. Naruto & Karin are the last known people from the Uzumaki clan. As for Senju bloodline, there's Tsunade. Will they willing to help Sasuke to activate Rinnegan? I'm curious..

next chapter we’re going to witness the most awesome fight of all time. Can’t help but to wonder, if Minato will go on rampage after seeing his dying son and the one responsible for that in front of his eyes. So basically, Minato needs to choose between fighting Madara and healing Naruto.

Naruto might be able to win even without the ninetales. My guess is that Naruto will awaken some sort of power. Now, I'd like to bring up the fact that before Naruto befriended Kurama, it was stated that its chakra was being suppressed by Naruto's own. Meaning that Naruto's chakra must be incredibly powerful. So with his own chakra+Sage Mode... he should still annihilate Sasuke I guess.
    Last edited by besho; 16th February 2014 at 10:34 AM.

Naruto without the Kyuubi? That would be odd since they just became friends. It would also de-power Naruto a little. I still think he'd be stronger then nearly everyone in Konoha, with or without Kyuubi. I mean Sage Mode Naruto was Jiraiya level by itself. It would certainly give Sasuke the edge if they fought, because now he can trap him in Genjutsu land. I guess we just need to see what changes happen to Naruto when he's back in the fight. But the way these chapters are going, it looks like it'll take forever for Naruto to wake up.

I'm sure we'll have Sakura and Hinata dive in and try to save him and possibly rehash the Pain scene of one or more of them sacrificing themselves to save a helpless Naruto. We'll see.

I doubt Naruto would become the Juubi Jinchuuriki too, or receive the Kyuubi back. The story has gone out of it's way to show that the whole Jinchuuriki concept is bad and that all it has done is lead to greater problems. Plus, now that he has befriended them, it would seem out of character to imprison them again.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    We've already seen Naruto do a Super Rasengan with his friends against Obito, and Naruto needs to have another Tailed Beast put inside of him if he wants to live, and Kishi's not trying too hard right now to strain his creative juices.
    I don't think he necessarily needs a Bijuu at this point. I mean why can't he die like Gaara did and be resurrected? That would solve the problem without him having to get Kurama back or the Juubi. Sure Kishi has done it before, but I'd prefer that over Naruto become a jinchuuriki again.

It's cold of me to say, but I hope we get a death of a character soon. Who would die to defend the defenseless Naruto from Trolldara and his new Six Paths powers? Neji's death already feels like a life time ago. I'm ready for another one. Make me care about this war. I can't believe how long this arc has gone on.

It's cold of me to say, but I hope we get a death of a character soon. Who would die to defend the defenseless Naruto from Trolldara and his new Six Paths powers? Neji's death already feels like a life time ago. I'm ready for another one. Make me care about this war. I can't believe how long this arc has gone on.
    If anyone has to die it should be Madara. I don't want anyone from the leaf village to die. And I never understood why so much people want that. Every character is essential to the story now. Niji's death was pointless and depressing. I don't want anything like that to happen again.
    Last edited by besho; 17th February 2014 at 11:51 PM.

We do need another main character death imo, and no, I don't think the Edo Hokage would count since they were dead already. I really hope that either Sai or someone like Kiba dies at this point. I find Sai to be highly redundant and I just don't care for Kiba lol. I just think that another death at the hands of the main villain would make Madara seem like more of a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    If anyone has to die it should be Madara. I don't want anyone from the leaf village to die. And I never understood why so much people want that. Every character is essential to the story now. Niji's death was pointless and depressing. I don't want anything like that to happen again.
    Agreed. I don't want anyone else to die, I'm still trying to coup that Neji's really dead and might not be revived like Kakashi was.

We do need another main character death imo, and no, I don't think the Edo Hokage would count since they were dead already. I really hope that either Sai or someone like Kiba dies at this point. I find Sai to be highly redundant and I just don't care for Kiba lol. I just think that another death at the hands of the main villain would make Madara seem like more of a threat.
    If they did kill Kiba, they shouldn't make it a big deal. Nobody cares about him. It should be one of those quick deaths of a character you know, but aren't crazy about and kill them for just the "Omg they killed him" effect. But I doubt Kiba will die. He's just not important.

I want more deaths because this is a war arc. I want some emotion. Neji's death was shocking, but it didn't give me that same emotional feeling like the death of Jiraiya. Then again to be fair Jiraiya's death was without a doubt the most sad death for me in this series.

Page 971 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87192196196796896997097197297397497598110211071 ... LastLast