Page 972 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87292296296896997097197297397497597698210221072 ... LastLast
Results 24,276 to 24,300 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If they did kill Kiba, they shouldn't make it a big deal. Nobody cares about him. It should be one of those quick deaths of a character you know, but aren't crazy about and kill them for just the "Omg they killed him" effect. But I doubt Kiba will die. He's just not important.
    That's kind of how I felt about Neji's death; I honestly didn't care about it and yet the whole fandom raged about it for weeks/months. The only main character death that would cause some controversy at this point would be Kakashi's I think, but he already died once so it might not be as shocking if it happened again imo. And it's not like Sasuke will die either, at least not during the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    That's kind of how I felt about Neji's death; I honestly didn't care about it and yet the whole fandom raged about it for weeks/months. The only main character death that would cause some controversy at this point would be Kakashi's I think, but he already died once so it might not be as shocking if it happened again imo. And it's not like Sasuke will die either, at least not during the war.
    Neji wasn't a main player anymore. It undermined his death. I did at least care about the death, so it's not the worst. Not like Asuma's death. I was totally indifferent about his death to be frank.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

There's quite a bunch that could and would create some backlash/tears:
    - Gai
    - Kakashi
    - Shikamaru
    - Tsunade?
    - Suigetsu/Juugo?: They're awesome, why did they have to die?!?!? Fanrage ensues
    - Hinata: Universe explodes.. :P

But Hinata and Shikamaru aren't going to die obviously.. Who knows.. Shino/Kiba, or Kankuro/Temari?

I'd be affected by those deaths to be quite honest. Not even going to talk about 1010.. If she dies I'll be drinking myself to an early grave.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Most of the characters that I originally liked in Part 1 became practically irrelevant during Part 2 so it'll be hard for me to feel bad about any of their deaths. Even Shikamaru who I originally liked could die and I wouldn't feel bad. His death might cause some controversy, but I still think he's safe because of his future adviser job.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    There's quite a bunch that could and would create some backlash/tears:
    - Gai
    - Kakashi
    - Shikamaru
    - Tsunade?
    - Suigetsu/Juugo?: They're awesome, why did they have to die?!?!? Fanrage ensues
    - Hinata: Universe explodes.. :P

But Hinata and Shikamaru aren't going to die obviously.. Who knows.. Shino/Kiba, or Kankuro/Temari?

I'd be affected by those deaths to be quite honest. Not even going to talk about 1010.. If she dies I'll be drinking myself to an early grave.
    Hinata already had a near death experience. Kakashi at one point basically was dead. Killing him off again would just cheapen it. If the deaths of the Pain invasion actually stayed dead, then not only would Konoha be in a different state but the whole thing would have been more meaningful.

On your list the only deaths I would get emotional for would be Kakashi, Guy, Shikamaru, and to a much lesser extent Hinata. Suigetsu, Juugo, and Taka in general no longer serve a strong purpose. I actually think the Gokage Summit Samurai should have just killed them. Tsunade's long overdue for it. Sakura's replaced her. No offense Tsunade. You were a nice Hokage. I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.

Tenten better not die! She's the true star of this manga. If Tenten does die, it's only because she'll allow it. She'll be tired of dealing with all the shinobi world problems.

Most of my favorite characters are ones that are already dead anyway. Dead or ruined.

I actually believed Shikamaru was going to die, but then Tsunade came and healed him. I honestly don't know how is 'important' enough to die, but I'm not gonna play any member of Team 7 in it since it seems they're all too important. But, I doubt that matters to Kishimoto. (>.>)
    I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.
    To be honest, killing two Sannin would have overrated Nagato more than he already is. I know he's powerful and all, but comatose Tsunade seemed better in my opinion. LOL Though I would have accepted her dying in battle against Madara. But, I'm expecting her death soon.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 18th February 2014 at 6:14 AM.

Hinata already had a near death experience. Kakashi at one point basically was dead. Killing him off again would just cheapen it. If the deaths of the Pain invasion actually stayed dead, then not only would Konoha be in a different state but the whole thing would have been more meaningful.

On your list the only deaths I would get emotional for would be Kakashi, Guy, Shikamaru, and to a much lesser extent Hinata. Suigetsu, Juugo, and Taka in general no longer serve a strong purpose. I actually think the Gokage Summit Samurai should have just killed them. Tsunade's long overdue for it. Sakura's replaced her. No offense Tsunade. You were a nice Hokage. I'd have been fine with her dying protecting the village from Pain's attack.

Tenten better not die! She's the true star of this manga. If Tenten does die, it's only because she'll allow it. She'll be tired of dealing with all the shinobi world problems.

Most of my favorite characters are ones that are already dead anyway. Dead or ruined.
    Tsunade has had way too many close calls with death to die now. If she didn't die during Pain's invasion or after being cut in half by Madara's Mokuton, she definitely won't die during the last phase of the war imo. I think it would be pointless at this point, plus we still need to see Slug Sage Mode.~

Tsunade has had way too many close calls with death to die now. If she didn't die during Pain's invasion or after being cut in half by Madara's Mokuton, she definitely won't die during the last phase of the war imo. I think it would be pointless at this point, plus we still need to see Slug Sage Mode.~
    I honestly don't even know if Kishi might even let that happen. We've seen Toad and Snake/Dragon Sage Mode, but I'm doubting Slug. If anything, I think Sakura would reach it so she would have one thing over Tsunade.

Slug Sage mode sounds broken tbh

and honestly I actually want to see Tenten wreck madara with those "useless" ninja tools
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

The only way we could see a Slug Mode now is if Tsunade or Sakura activate it to protect Naruto from Trolldara. Not that it matters because they still can't win. I stand by my statement that I'd been fine with Tsunade dying defending the village from Pain. It would have been a worthy Hokage death since she saved everyone when Pain blew up Konoha, but her slugs kept the villagers alive. But I agree they won't kill her now. She's like Orochimaru. She survives things that normally should kill her. Maybe I just really wanted to see Danzo as that corrupt Hokage that the village revolts against and then see Hokage Kakashi. Yeah I really wanted to see Hokage Kakashi, even if he didn't want the job.

Speaking of Kakashi. Even though I'd be crying like a little baby if it happened, I would be fine with him dying at this point. Kakashi has done his job and raised two legendary shinobi and a third legendary in-training. While all three had other teachers besides him, he did his part and made them shinobi. Kakashi's role is overall done in Naruto. His students don't really need a teacher anymore. Kakashi has also earned a worthy shinobi death. He can join his father, Minato, Rin, and hopefully Obito on the other side and they can all have a ghost camp out by the fire and tell stories. I think he's earned it. But Kakashi already brushed with death so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Slug Sage mode sounds broken tbh
    We don't know how it works, but I'd take a broken jutsu from Tsunade any day of the week. She needs to prove herself.

and honestly I actually want to see Tenten wreck madara with those "useless" ninja tools
    She's not a main character so she likely won't do anything like that. I don't get the sudden Tenten hype.

Sakura activate it to protect Naruto from Trolldara.
    If that happens, I can already see people getting riled up over that and they'll call it plot hax, resulting in more Sakura hate.

I would be fine with him dying at this point.
    The thing is about Kakashi, he's already died once, it'll seem quite....boring (need a better word) if you ask me. Because it's already happened before, but I agree with everything you've already said about Team 7 not needing him as their sensei anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    If that happens, I can already see people getting riled up over that and they'll call it plot hax, resulting in more Sakura hate.

The thing is about Kakashi, he's already died once, it'll seem quite....boring (need a better word) if you ask me. Because it's already happened before, but I agree with everything you've already said about Team 7 not needing him as their sensei anymore.
    At this point with Sakura, I really would not mind that much. I wouldn't see the problem.

About Kakashi's death, I don't think it would be boring, only that they already did it once and brought him back and so they cheapened it. I'm not hoping for him to die or anything, I'm just saying I would be okay with it. Kakashi's done more then enough in his life as a shinobi and despite all the super freaks running around, he managed to stay on the front lines. That is quite a accomplishment for someone who is not a super freak. The only thing he's never done was be Hokage, but the fact that he's second pick right after Tsunade is enough.

If Kakashi didn't die before, I kind of doubt that he'd die now. I fully expect Obito to intervene even if Kakashi was put in mortal danger. I just think it's something that Obito would do in order to redeem himself before he dies since it's unlikely that he could do anything else at this point; even Rinne Tensei is out of the question since he's already used it.

Obito's a given to die. Probably to save either Kakashi or Naruto. Either way I don't seem him surviving the final. Obviously. There's really nobody who could give me a "shocking" death at this point. So many character's don't serve a purpose anymore. Naruto and Sasuke are the only two important characters left. Everyone else is killable.

Spoiler before actual chapter

Spoiler:- For those who hated Minato with the Chakra Cloak:
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I read the new chapter and I thought it was boring. Obito's talk with Madara was just a regurgitation of things we've heard before and seeing Kakashi, Gaara, and Minato take action was cool for a few panels until Madara solo'd them. At least it seems like Obito is getting one last attack in before his death.

What the hell minato can use senjutsu what is this. What. Is. This.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    What the hell minato can use senjutsu what is this. What. Is. This.
    Well he did sign the toad summoning contract so I guess it was always possible that he had done senjutsu training as well. So it's not completely random at least.

The new chapter was so ****ing boring. It's just the same Talk no Jutsu over and over again. And we didn't even find out who the mysterious man by Sasuke is. This war just keeps on dragging on and on.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Although there a viable reasons that Minato has senjutsu it seems like this was a last ditch effort for Kishi to prevent further plotholes. I think he realized that now that Madara had shown up, and with Naruto and Tobirama, incapacitated, there was no one who could hit him, or at least attempt to hit him. Lucky enough Minato has a contract with the toads so it seems feasible, but how come he didn't participate in the Obito battle with Tobirama and Naruto since he could both use the FTG technique and a senjutsu rasengan. They could have basically had a ping-pong match between the two just back and forth with senjutsu rasengan. It just seems like Kishi backed himself in the corner and needed someone to try and hit Madara but realized that no one could without senjutsu chakra. Oh well, it makes sense.

Tbh, I was thinking that it was Naruto at first and that this whole time he has been slowly keeping himself alive with nature energy. It would have been an actually good plot point I think. If you think about with his body dying, he was completely still and could just be barely keeping himself alive with nature energy and then awaken with a super sage mode or something because all the chakra in his body would be nature energy and senjutsu chakra. It would have been a cool event I think.

So they are trying to redeem Obito just one last time. I was hoping while I was reading that while absorbing the chakra from Madara, that he was pulling out just the Nine Tails chakra to give to Naruto. I didn't think that he would be absorbing the Sage's chakra too. But I guess he is half Madara right now, so it could be just like sharing chakra with all of Madara's body/soul. I'm interested in seeing where this is going.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

I was hoping something interesting would happen, but so far the old thing that was interesting to me was Gaara, Kakashi and Minato's combined attack. For a second there I actually thought they'd do some damage to Madara. But what am I talking about? I should have known. LML

I'm going to surprise some of you, but I wasn't that bothered by this latest chapter. It didn't really tell us anything new, but seeing Trolldara troll Obito that he was no longer Obito but Madara, right to his face amused me. Was this a good chapter? Hardly. But for whatever reason I wasn't horribly bored like I usually am. I guess I've ranted so much about the War arc that I am simply immune. The talking would not be so bad in volume form because it's a full volume and you can skip over it if you desire. But this will be in volume form someday so you I understand why they have chapters with just talking and then with some action. The scene where Trolldara owned Minato, Kakashi, and Gaara at once was...I admit pretty cool.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Black Zetsu was going to turn on everyone and reveal his own hidden agenda? No? Just me? Anyway looks like Obito's got one last round in him before his death, which is probably just around the corner. I wonder if he's actually going to be the one to save Naruto before he dies? Looks like it. Sakura's reaction to Trolldara talking was priceless. She didn't know what they were talking about and I don't blame her. Overall a ok chapter. I think it was the fact that I didn't expect much from this chapter to begin, helped me not hate this chapter out right.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

It's hard to find good things to say about the recent chapter tbh. Even re-reading it didn't help; it still seemed dull. I know that whatever Obito is doing is bound to fail at this point, so I'm not particularly thrilled that he's trying to stop Madara. It redeems him in a way, but it seems like pure suicide at this point.

It's hard to find good things to say about the recent chapter tbh. Even re-reading it didn't help; it still seemed dull. I know that whatever Obito is doing is bound to fail at this point, so I'm not particularly thrilled that he's trying to stop Madara. It redeems him in a way, but it seems like pure suicide at this point.
    It probably is lol, I just hope that whatever he does before he dies has some significance to it and is not another pointless attempt to stop Madara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 972 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87292296296896997097197297397497597698210221072 ... LastLast