Page 975 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87592596597197297397497597697797897998510251075 ... LastLast
Results 24,351 to 24,375 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I want to care more about Obito's final stand but I know that he is just gonna get the 10 tails power to have him get worfed by Madara when they both have the same power to hype up Madara even more then before. Minato can't catch a break first he loses his arm then he gets his accomplishments looked down on and now he loses his other arm along with showing another ability that Naruto has already shown and probably better even if he got Sage Mode before him.
    Minato needs more hype at this point though since so far his accomplishments have been mediocre at best. Ever since he was revived he's been made to look really weak, so I'll gladly look forward to seeing more senjutsu from him in the future.

Well, as the replies came in, it pretty much showed why I think so lowly of Kakashi. On paper, he should be a monster, yet in every battle he's been in he typically comes out on the worst end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    he was said to be one of strongest ninjas konoha has
    graduated earlier than itachi from the academy
    Good for him, looks like that really helped him lose 75% of his fights.

took down a pain
    So what? His 16 year old protege took care of 90% of them without breaking a sweat. Oh, and Pain killed Kakashi.

took down most of the 7 ninja swordsmen by himself
    I'm not going to look it up, but I don't even think this comment is remotely true. We didn't even see 80% of the fight lol. Plus I didn't know having a whole platoon of teammates was doing something by yourself.

recommended to be hokage by multiple people
    ....because every other talented Leaf ninja has been killed, or are even more pathetic Jonin.

anbu and root member
    Yes, because we totally haven't seen scene after scene of Anbu members layed to waste by someone more skilled(namely akatsuki)

got praised from itachi jiraiya obito pain orochimaru sasuke and madara
    Again, praise doesn't change the fact he under performs in about all of his roles, and is outmatched in every way by his counterpart who lived in a hole for years on end.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Minato needs more hype at this point though since so far his accomplishments have been mediocre at best. Ever since he was revived he's been made to look really weak, so I'll gladly look forward to seeing more senjutsu from him in the future.
    Minato was/is a big deal among average shinobi who are not super freaks. Honestly that's why Minato had to become a Naruto ripoff to even be a threat in this war. His teleporting is a great move to avoid attacks but that's it really. Minato's powerful among regular shinobi just like Hiruzen is. But among the Super Freak Club, he's small potatoes without his Kyuubi upgrade.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Minato was/is a big deal among average shinobi who are not super freaks. Honestly that's why Minato had to become a Naruto ripoff to even be a threat in this war. His teleporting is a great move to avoid attacks but that's it really. Minato's powerful among regular shinobi just like Hiruzen is. But among the Super Freak Club, he's small potatoes without his Kyuubi upgrade.
    That's what irks me about his skills. I mean teleporting seems like such a defensive move and aside from him teleporting right to his opponents to hit them with a Rasengan, there's not much offensive use for the Hiraishin. I wish Kishi could've given Minato an original technique after his revival, but I guess it was too much work.

That's what irks me about his skills. I mean teleporting seems like such a defensive move and aside from him teleporting right to his opponents to hit them with a Rasengan, there's not much offensive use for the Hiraishin. I wish Kishi could've given Minato an original technique after his revival, but I guess it was too much work.
    Before it became yet another byproduct of Tobirama, the teleporting thing, which name I can't remember, use to be something only he could do. Minato has not been downgrading, it's just in a world with super freaks, it's hard to remain top dog. Hence why he's got the Kyuubi clone chakra.

How funny. Kakashi is the only member from Team Minato to never have a Bijuu or it's chakra clone, LOL.

I agree that he needs more hype but I don't think using a power that we've already seen Naruto use is the right way to build him up to being the beast he seemed to be before he was revived. The biggest problem for him is that the one thing we thought was his own unique move just turned out to be a move that he took on for his own. It ain't necessarily a bad thing but it really knocks him down a few pegs that the move that made him famous is something that he didn't create on his own.

In fact I feel like Kishi tried too hard to give more credibility to the other characters that he ended up hurting Minato's credibility in the process.

How funny. Kakashi is the only member from Team Minato to never have a Bijuu or it's chakra clone, LOL.
    Imo, he already has a power-up that's practically on par with having a Bijuu (the MS) so he didn't need a Bijuu as his power source.

Imo, he already has a power-up that's practically on par with having a Bijuu (the MS) so he didn't need a Bijuu as his power source.
    That tires him out more than it actually helps him. He's been hospitalized multiple times from the Sharingan so I wouldn't put that on the same level as having a Bijuu.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I wouldn't say that. Kakashi's MS is weaker then the regular MS, and he can't spam it. I would not put his MS on the same level as the Tailed Beast. I doubt he could take down any of the Bijuu with his MS. Team Minato sure was Bijuu happy, minus ole Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That tires him out more than it actually helps him. He's been hospitalized multiple times from the Sharingan so I wouldn't put that on the same level as having a Bijuu.
    that was mainly in part 1 in part 2 especially during the war hes been able to keep using the sharingan for days
    I wouldn't say that. Kakashi's MS is weaker then the regular MS, and he can't spam it. I would not put his MS on the same level as the Tailed Beast. I doubt he could take down any of the Bijuu with his MS. Team Minato sure was Bijuu happy, minus ole Kakashi.
    obito had to stop kakashi from tearing the ten tails head with kumai, so i think kakashi's ms can take down a bijuu

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

It's been a while since someone made a reference to her so what the heck I might as well do it. Where the hell is Anko? Is she dead or something or did they just ditch her and leave her to rot in the cave?

It's been a while since someone made a reference to her so what the heck I might as well do it. Where the hell is Anko? Is she dead or something or did they just ditch her and leave her to rot in the cave?
    Presumably she's unconscious in the cave. If Kabuto is the one who is approaching Sasuke on the battlefield, then maybe she'll appear too. But that's probably wishful thinking; I should know better than to expect Anko to be treated well or even remembered, period.

I don't think it matters. Anko and Yamato are drinking tea in the forgettable character pile. She was last seen when Sasuke used her to summon Orochimaru...which I hated with a passion. Just stay dead Orochimaru! I imagine she's either lying on the floor still not awake or she died off screen.

Edit: Tak310, sorry I didn't see your response. As for Obito stopping Kakashi from using Kamui, do we know for sure that would have killed the Ten Tails? Because if the thing can be killed that easily and Kakashi is out-of-character and spamming it everywhere, why not have someone distract Obito and have Kakashi use Kamui to kill the Juubi? If Kakashi was in character, just using Kamui once should tire his non-uchiha body out.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 25th February 2014 at 5:48 AM.

I'm not entirely sure what Obito is up to, his body is still weakened. Black Zetsu can only do so much for him. I can't imagine him doing much more than a chapter, maybe a two chapters worth of stalling. Madara will still get the other eye andmaybe Kurama.

Kinda sad really... because in Part 1 he was regarded as the best Hokage multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by benknightprime View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what Obito is up to, his body is still weakened. Black Zetsu can only do so much for him. I can't imagine him doing much more than a chapter, maybe a two chapters worth of stalling. Madara will still get the other eye andmaybe Kurama.
    Obito was seen looking at Naruto... I can only assume that means he's gonna give Naruto either some of the Sage's Power or give him Kurama's half back.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by benknightprime View Post
    There's some fan speculation about Obito regaining his strength because of how long Black Zetsu was attached to him. But now it looks like Obito might try to save Naruto.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 25th February 2014 at 9:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Kinda sad really... because in Part 1 he was regarded as the best Hokage multiple times.

Obito was seen looking at Naruto... I can only assume that means he's gonna give Naruto either some of the Sage's Power or give him Kurama's half back.
    Yeah well, at one point Hiruzen was famed for being the best Hokage as well, and now not so much. That's just the way it goes. Minato feels average to me. He feels like a shinobi who would be a super big deal among regular shinobi, but not among the super freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    There's some fan speculation about Obito regaining his strength because of how long Black Zetsu was attached to him. But now it looks like Obito might try to save Naruto.
    At least he's redeemed himself a bit by attempting to solo Madara even if it obviously won't work. I guess Kishi thinks Obito should go down as a hero and I partially agree.

I think it's worth noting in the Fourth Hokage's case however, he was extremely young when he died, correct? It's only logical he wouldn't be as good as the other Kages. Plus, I don't really remember him ever being hyped as all that amazing of a fighter. People more just hyped the fact he was called the yellow flash(which he is faster than heck), and just assumed he was strong because of it.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I think it's worth noting in the Fourth Hokage's case however, he was extremely young when he died, correct? It's only logical he wouldn't be as good as the other Kages. Plus, I don't really remember him ever being hyped as all that amazing of a fighter. People more just hyped the fact he was called the yellow flash(which he is faster than heck), and just assumed he was strong because of it.
    Minato did die young and is the youngest Hokage to date. He was hyped as being the most powerful or at least stronger the Hiruzen at first, during the early days of Naruto. Everyone was convinced that he could have solved the Orochimaru problem in the blink of an eye, and Hiruzen was determined to stop Orochimaru from reanimating Minato, over Hashirama and Tobirama, which gave a slight impression that Minato would have been the worse one to fight among the Edo Tensei. Minato was again hyped up during Part 2 when Kakashi was training Naruto to learn how to use wind style jutsu as his nature. Minato was viewed as the legendary genius during that period and several characters looked to Naruto and saw Minato in him, seeing the legend. It was only when Madara came back and his history with Hashirama came out, that the focus shifted off Minato and onto Hashirama. Madara was made out to be the villain to end all villains and since Hashirama defeated him, he also had to be elevated as the best Hokage. That ended Minato's run as the supposed best Hokage.

It was natural to assume that Minato was one of the strongest Hokage given that his legacy was saving the village from the Kyuubi. That was sort of a big thing, at least in Part 1 when we didn't know how the attack unfolded. I give Minato credit for being a strategist at least, but he's not as powerful as I would've liked him to be. I used to be such a Minato fan too.

It was natural to assume that Minato was one of the strongest Hokage given that his legacy was saving the village from the Kyuubi. That was sort of a big thing, at least in Part 1 when we didn't know how the attack unfolded. I give Minato credit for being a strategist at least, but he's not as powerful as I would've liked him to be. I used to be such a Minato fan too.
    I liked Minato in the flashbacks with him and Kushina, as well as his very brief role in the Kakashi gaiden/chronicles. It's Kyuubi Cloaked Zombie Minato I'm not a fan of. Because it feels like they're trying to say the real Minato can't hang with the big boys anymore. And to a certain extent I agree with that, then why bring him back at all? We already had Naruto as Kyuubi guy. Minato is legendary among regular shinobi, just not against the Super Freaks Club.

I liked Minato in the flashbacks with him and Kushina, as well as his very brief role in the Kakashi gaiden/chronicles. It's Kyuubi Cloaked Zombie Minato I'm not a fan of. Because it feels like they're trying to say the real Minato can't hang with the big boys anymore. And to a certain extent I agree with that, then why bring him back at all? We already had Naruto as Kyuubi guy. Minato is legendary among regular shinobi, just not against the Super Freaks Club.
    To be fair, it makes sense for him to be able to activate the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing since he did seal Kurama's other half inside himself. It's just continuity on Kishi's part so I can't be too harsh on him. At least he remembered that tidbit and didn't just ignore it.

To be fair, it makes sense for him to be able to activate the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing since he did seal Kurama's other half inside himself. It's just continuity on Kishi's part so I can't be too harsh on him. At least he remembered that tidbit and didn't just ignore it.
    I still don't like it! It still makes him look like a Naruto ripoff. I know why they did it, but I'll probably never like it. Just like I wasn't a fan of the Gold and Silver brother having Kyuubi Chakra either. It's suppose to be one of a kind, and these two guys can control it as well?

I still don't like it! It still makes him look like a Naruto ripoff. I know why they did it, but I'll probably never like it. Just like I wasn't a fan of the Gold and Silver brother having Kyuubi Chakra either. It's suppose to be one of a kind, and these two guys can control it as well?
    I too complained about everyone having Mokuton too at some point. Still irks me, but what can one do?

Page 975 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 87592596597197297397497597697797897998510251075 ... LastLast