Page 976 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8769269669729739749759769779789799809861026 ... LastLast
Results 24,376 to 24,400 of 26209

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I still don't like it! It still makes him look like a Naruto ripoff. I know why they did it, but I'll probably never like it. Just like I wasn't a fan of the Gold and Silver brother having Kyuubi Chakra either. It's suppose to be one of a kind, and these two guys can control it as well?
    I didn't like that Kinkaku and Ginkaku had Kurama's chakra either. I mean what with that and the Sage's tools, it seemed like they weren't naturally powerful and relied on abilities that weren't theirs to begin with. They were terrible characters in general imo. I put Minato above them because he isn't as cheap in my view.

I've been reading this manga lately and I like that naruto is dying cuz it makes things more dramatic. I hope sasuke gets saved somehow too.

Just read the new chapter. I liked that Kakashi and Obito teamed up and that they outsmarted Madara with their combo Kamui. I also liked that Obito didn't die; I was afraid that he would be no match for Madara, but Kishi let him live through this chapter at least. I wasn't a fan of Guy's appearance at the end though; Kakashi, Obito, and Minato could've done more without his interference.

I ofen wondered if two eyes working together would be fast or just able to suck more into ... where does it go exactly. Moving on my two concern are frist what is going to happen in the rinnegan in Obito. I mean he is't in good shape so will you lose it (i hope he isn't that stupid) or give it so someone (hoping not because he probably give it to naruto and his got enough boosts as is) or finail leading in concern two is will he bring someone back and give the name of the next chapter (Gai finally uses that forbidden techniques) which i think since we frist heard of we wanted to see it and the same time not give that Gia or Lee would die. But let's see were this goes.

Guy, what are you doing here? Go away. You aren't relevant right now.

Forbidden technique, huh? Welp, Guy's gonna go Eight Gates and die or something. Pretty obvious.

Obito's last stand is coming guys.

AND WHY CANT MINATO EVEN MOVE? HE LOST HIS ARMS, NOT HIS LEGS.

I seriously want to know if it's really Kabuto that's going to save Sasuke :/
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Eight Gates Guy is going to be insane. He was insanely powerful just opening the seventh gate. I can only imagine what it will be like opening all eight.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Definitely better chapter this week. I like the Kakashi/Obito team up, and Obito saving Naruto. They can't stop Madara, but they definitely slowed him down a little by taking parts of the 1 and 8 tails and transferring the other half of Kurama. Obito can die respectfully now.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Does Obito have the ability to transfer the other half of Kurama to Naruto if it is inside Black Zetsu? Do you think he will also get part of the 1 and 8 tails? I wonder if this means Naruto will use some new jutsu with two bijuu that respect him (well at least the 8 tails does, and I'd assume the 1 tail would as well). Maybe we'll see some new tactics for Naruto. I hope that Obito dies in the Kamui dimension so that Madara can't get the other Rinnegan but I think Black Zetsu will take over after the transfer when Obito is too weak and use Kamui himself to teleport everyone back.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Does Obito have the ability to transfer the other half of Kurama to Naruto if it is inside Black Zetsu? Do you think he will also get part of the 1 and 8 tails? I wonder if this means Naruto will use some new jutsu with two bijuu that respect him (well at least the 8 tails does, and I'd assume the 1 tail would as well). Maybe we'll see some new tactics for Naruto. I hope that Obito dies in the Kamui dimension so that Madara can't get the other Rinnegan but I think Black Zetsu will take over after the transfer when Obito is too weak and use Kamui himself to teleport everyone back.
    I think, after Naruto recovers, he's just going to beat the Bijuu out of Madara one at a time. Obito managed to snatch away part of two beasts, so it seems possible.

U-n-i-t-y! That spells unity. Kakashi and Obito united at last. Is it wrong that I find the Team Minato flashbacks more interesting then almost the entire War arc itself? When Naruto ends I want a Kakashi generation prequel series. It looked like such a fun generation with not much drama, just shinobi going on mission in a actual war. Anyway the chapter was better then last weeks. I actually enjoyed it. Trolldara's got a special trick up his sleeve called Limbo. I'm sure we'll see it and the good guys won't enjoy it. I really liked Sakura's part in this chapter. She was so nerved she forgot to breath. I feel for you, Sakura. This is not what you signed up for. You signed up to fight ninjas, not godly Uchiha sages. The highlight was seeing Obito and Kakashi work together and it appears that Obito of all people will save Naruto. He's finally the heroic Obito I loved in the Kakashi Gaiden/Chronicles. He'll probably die after saving Naruto, but he can finally be with his Rin. I'm interested to see Madara's Limbo thing. It sounds like a devastating jutsu and with Naruto probably coming back, the real fight will return. And does Madara know Guy's ancestors or something? Or is he just trolling? Overall a enjoyable chapter only because I enjoyed Obito being Obito again. Seriously when Naruto ends I want a Kakashi generation series! Please let it happen.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Madara failed to recognize this, but Obito actually made a really slick move.

Shukaku & Gyuki are the only Biju that Naruto didn't have chakra for...However, now he will be revived with a piece of all 9.

So not only will Naruto gain a colossal powerup, but he'll also be able to pull out all 9 Biju. Unlike before, where he could only grab 7 of them by himself.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

I was gonna make the point about the Bijuu chakra but I was beat to the punch. This weeks chapter was alright. The flashbacks were cool and as much as I'm against Obito's redemption in general I'm glad that he's acting like the guy who he was before. Is it safe to say that Obito would have been an amazing shinobi if he has both of his own eyes?

I suppose a power up for Naruto is imminent now that Obito took parts of the Ichibi and Hachibi's chakra. I guess we'll be seeing Naruto as a pseudo Juubi jinchuuriki soon. Sigh. Anyway, I hope Guy does open up the Eight Gates because then we might actually get another main character casualty, which is needed in this last phase of the war.

If Team Minato had stayed the shinobi they always were, they would have been quite the team. Kakashi probably wouldn't have Sharingan though, but considering he was a Jonin when he was Naruto's age, I think he'd still be a powerful warrior. Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary. Minato's still the Yellow Flash and Rin is...Rin. Rin doesn't need overpowered jutsu or bloodline. She's Rin Nohara! Just her memory alone allowed Obito to regain himself with the Juubi was taking over and killing his personality. And by killing herself she saved all of Konoha from a potential Three Tails incident. That's the power of Rin. She was obviously the Tenten of her generation. That would have been Team Minato present day.

Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary.
    I doubt he would have the Mangekyou Sharingan if Rin didn't die. Remember it's not something you can achieve through training.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

If Team Minato had stayed the shinobi they always were, they would have been quite the team. Kakashi probably wouldn't have Sharingan though, but considering he was a Jonin when he was Naruto's age, I think he'd still be a powerful warrior. Obito would have both his Sharingan, and can do double Kamui. That alone is pretty scary. Minato's still the Yellow Flash and Rin is...Rin. Rin doesn't need overpowered jutsu or bloodline. She's Rin Nohara! Just her memory alone allowed Obito to regain himself with the Juubi was taking over and killing his personality. And by killing herself she saved all of Konoha from a potential Three Tails incident. That's the power of Rin. She was obviously the Tenten of her generation. That would have been Team Minato present day.
    Ugh, I would never put Rin on Tenten's level. At least Rin was relevant to the plot in a way given her role in Obito's descent into darkness, whereas all of Tenten's feat were off-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I doubt he would have the Mangekyou Sharingan if Rin didn't die. Remember it's not something you can achieve through training.
    Well that depends on if Rin still died or not. They still could have forced that Three Tails on her. Speaking of which, I guess that could have been modern day Rin's powerup if she lived. Imagining a Three Tailed Rin losing control and killing things would have been very bloody.

As to Lorde, I guess that's true. Tenten's more of a behind the scenes character with her power XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I suppose a power up for Naruto is imminent now that Obito took parts of the Ichibi and Hachibi's chakra. I guess we'll be seeing Naruto as a pseudo Juubi jinchuuriki soon. Sigh. Anyway, I hope Guy does open up the Eight Gates because then we might actually get another main character casualty, which is needed in this last phase of the war.
    I was thinking the same seeing as Naruto got chakra from Biju 2 to 7 Tailed and likely still has some remaining chakra from Kurama and will now get some 1 and 8 Tailed chakra should make a 6 Path Sage Mode possible. And given the fact Naruto is also getting the other half of Kurama's chakra and is seen as the Sage's heir by the Biju, Naruto will likely be more 6 Path Sage than Madara now is even with the Biju inside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I was thinking the same seeing as Naruto got chakra from Biju 2 to 7 Tailed and likely still has some remaining chakra from Kurama and will now get some 1 and 8 Tailed chakra should make a 6 Path Sage Mode possible. And given the fact Naruto is also getting the other half of Kurama's chakra and is seen as the Sage's heir by the Biju, Naruto will likely be more 6 Path Sage than Madara now is even with the Biju inside him.
    That's likely what'll happen. The only question that I have is what will be Sasuke's power up? He doesn't have Bijuu power and he's about to die as well. I suppose he could obtain senjutsu chakra from Kabuto if he's indeed the one who will save his life, but that doesn't seem powerful enough imo.

i think obito getting the 1 and 8 tails chakra will be used to heal bee and the 1 tail for gaara to strategize
    i am hating how kishimoto is treating minato he is a legendary shinobi a hokage and the father of the main character there is no good reason for him to be so defenseless; and gai better not be the one who dies if kishi wants to kill someone make it someone who is boring and doesnt stand out my choice is sakura she is so useless

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    That's likely what'll happen. The only question that I have is what will be Sasuke's power up? He doesn't have Bijuu power and he's about to die as well. I suppose he could obtain senjutsu chakra from Kabuto if he's indeed the one who will save his life, but that doesn't seem powerful enough imo.
    With Naruto about to come back, who needs Sasuke? With Sasuke's vengeance quest over and him no longer being this possible future villain for Naruto, who needs him? Kakashi is spamming Kamui like crazy. He and Obito just pulled a fast one on the king of trolls and now Guy's back in the mix. Sasuke doesn't even feel needed anymore. Trolldara owned him and can shrug off all his powers. If Naruto does indeed get the power of all nine Bijuu, then Sasuke is yesterdays news.

With Naruto about to come back, who needs Sasuke? With Sasuke's vengeance quest over and him no longer being this possible future villain for Naruto, who needs him? Kakashi is spamming Kamui like crazy. He and Obito just pulled a fast one on the king of trolls and now Guy's back in the mix. Sasuke doesn't even feel needed anymore. Trolldara owned him and can shrug off all his powers. If Naruto does indeed get the power of all nine Bijuu, then Sasuke is yesterdays news.
    We both know that Sasuke is too important to stay on the sidelines for long. He's essentially the anti-hero and one of the most important characters in the manga in general and he still serves a purpose. He needs to get up and team up with Naruto against Madara, who will likely beat Kakashi, Minato, Obito, and Guy in the next couple of chapters.

Lol I hope you're joking. Sasuke is a main character and he's essential to the story. Him, Sakura and Naruto must have a big role in this war.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

I'm half joking, but I'm also kinda half not either. Sasuke's quest for vengeance was his leading story. It's over now. All that build up for Sasuke being this ultimate final villain for Naruto to face is gone. Which is too bad because it cheats Naruto out of a good story of whether he'll choose the village or Sasuke. Something Hiruzen failed to do with Orochimaru. And Sasuke's desire to be Hokage feels out of nowhere and not nearly as defined as his quest for vengeance. So yeah, Sasuke doesn't feel like a big deal anymore. I don't think he'll die or anything, but I could see Naruto fighting Madara alone in their final battle. Not unless he sprouts Rinnegan. And Sakura does not have a big role in the war sadly. She kept Naruto alive but of all the main characters, she feels the most killable and it would not effect the story much. Poor Sakura, I still like you

But, Lorde you are probably right. I doubt he'll be kept on the sidelines, even though I don't think he's needed now. Still I feel Sasuke's major story was cut down to short and right now he's not as important/strong to the plot as he should be.

Page 976 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 8769269669729739749759769779789799809861026 ... LastLast