Page 978 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8789289689749759769779789799809819829881028 ... LastLast
Results 24,426 to 24,450 of 26832

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Guy has totally outshined Rock Lee in part 2. I honestly forget about Lee. He is nowhere near a main player in the Naruto world anymore. Much like Neji, Shino, and Choji, I had high hopes for Lee in part 2 when it first started. My how things have changed. Guy easily took over the Taijutsu style fighting of Naruto in part 2.
    I feel bad for Lee since he had more to prove. I mean he didn't have any hax skills and relied only on taijutsu which is what I used to like about him, but he hasn't been given enough screen-time to showcase that in Part 2. Also, he's a lot less funny in Part 2. I don't know if he just matured or what, but his personality is not very enjoyable now in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be the logical thing that will happen. And like Lorde said, he'll die. Half of Team Guy extinct.
    im hoping gai doesnt die he was atleast useful in the war and hes entertaining to an extent. like i said before if anyone has to die it should be sakura im almost 100% confident that kishimoto will revive the people that died during the war

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im hoping gai doesnt die he was atleast useful in the war and hes entertaining to an extent. like i said before if anyone has to die it should be sakura im almost 100% confident that kishimoto will revive the people that died during the war
    It would make sense for Guy to die if he opens the Eighth Gate though because supposedly that kills the user. I don't like Sakura, but I can't see her dying. She's part of Team 7 and a main character. But if Kishi is gonna revive everyone anyway (which I hope he doesn't), then it doesn't really matter who dies.

No way!! Sakura is my favourite :'( she shouldn't die .-. I can't imagine the series without her. What would that accomplish? nothing.

If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara. I do agree with you that the chances of there being a massive revival fest at the end is possible. I think that's why all these deaths aren't effecting me. I feel like there can be a Dragon Ball Z moment just around the corner to bring them back to life. Naruto's generation has it so easy. I would have love to have seen any of them deal with the times of the real shinobi wars.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara. I do agree with you that the chances of there being a massive revival fest at the end is possible. I think that's why all these deaths aren't effecting me. I feel like there can be a Dragon Ball Z moment just around the corner to bring them back to life. Naruto's generation has it so easy. I would have love to have seen any of them deal with the times of the real shinobi wars.
    I hope a mass revival of all the deceased alliance ninja isn't going to happen. We already had something like that happen when the Rinne Tensei was used after Pain attacked Konoha and it would be beyond cheap for it to happen again at the end of this war. Neji and the other miscellaneous casualties should remain dead imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hope a mass revival of all the deceased alliance ninja isn't going to happen. We already had something like that happen when the Rinne Tensei was used after Pain attacked Konoha and it would be beyond cheap for it to happen again at the end of this war. Neji and the other miscellaneous casualties should remain dead imo.
    Rinne Tensei is the Naruto worlds Dragon Balls. Whenever a person dies use Rinne Tensei! Just find someone with the Rinnegan, which is becoming more and more common these days. Remember when only Nagato had it and unlocked it because he was special? LOL. Oh those Uchihas. They are the only ones who are special really. I guess the Uchiha's would be the Naruto world's Saiyans.

I don't understand what purpose would be achieved if Gaara and Bee got their Bijuus back... So Madara could extract them instantly Again... 1st and 8th Bijuus were useless against a normal Madara so what chance have they got against Sage Mode Madara? It doesn't make sense. It makes more sense for Obito to give Bijuus chakra to Naruto since we all know he is missing those 2 tails. This is common sense... No!?

i agree with this but kishimoto has only kept three people dead after they died(jiraiya rin kushina) so im doubting it
    If that does happen, and all the deaths are reversed then this war arc will suck even more! Neji's death wasn't terribly emotional to begin with. I mean if this happened in part 1, it might have been a big deal. But here in part 2, Neji may as well have been dead from the start. We hardly got to see him after the mission to save Gaara from Sasori and Deidara.
    this could be applied to about 95% of all the characters in part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I don't understand what purpose would be achieved if Gaara and Bee got their Bijuus back... So Madara could extract them instantly Again... 1st and 8th Bijuus were useless against a normal Madara so what chance have they got against Sage Mode Madara? It doesn't make sense. It makes more sense for Obito to give Bijuus chakra to Naruto since we all know he is missing those 2 tails. This is common sense... No!?
    whether it makes sense or not its not the only option out there, the 1 and 8 tails have made some strategies before they can think of a way to stop him(maybe). also i dont want naruto to become even more OP than he already was

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I was also under the impression that Obito extracted those two Bijuu from Madara to give to Naruto so that he could enter Sage of Six Paths mode. I think it'll happen even though I was against that scenario. This just seems like the most predictable thing for Kishi to do in order to give Naruto a power up.

i agree with this but kishimoto has only kept three people dead after they died(jiraiya rin kushina) so im doubting it
    You do realize that even though they were zombies, all the Edo Tensei people are still dead right? Even so, Kisame was never revived. Neither was Danzo.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I was also under the impression that Obito extracted those two Bijuu from Madara to give to Naruto so that he could enter Sage of Six Paths mode. I think it'll happen even though I was against that scenario. This just seems like the most predictable thing for Kishi to do in order to give Naruto a power up.
    Yeah, I don't want that to happen tbh, because Naruto will become ridiculously OP, but it might be the only way to defeat Madara I think.

I think Obito's redemption attempt was predictable. All that's left is Madara's defeat and the final battle between Naruto & Sasuke to finish off the manga.

Like many of have said, the Naruto vs Sasuke fight has lost steam. I'm not even that interested anymore. If Naruto gets the powerup we're all predicting, then he should be able to own Sasuke easily. IMO Naruto vs Sasuke should have happened before Trolldara's fight. Because this will be a hard fight to follow. If you can defeat Madara you can beat anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    to finish off the manga.
    I have hope for part 3 to be honest :3
    Last edited by besho; 3rd March 2014 at 5:32 PM.

I don't think we'll be getting a part 3 though, the current arc seems to be the climax of the entire manga with Naruto vs Sasuke most likely ending it imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I don't think we'll be getting a part 3 though, the current arc seems to be the climax of the entire manga with Naruto vs Sasuke most likely ending it imo.
    A girl can dream, you know? lol anyways, there is a possibility because of the way Kishi is extending these chapters. I think he's becoming aware that if he ends Naruto, then that's it, there is no more cash, unless he thinks of a part three, so that's a possibility.

A girl can dream, you know? lol anyways, there is a possibility because of the way Kishi is extending these chapters. I think he's becoming aware that if he ends Naruto, then that's it, there is no more cash, unless he thinks of a part three, so that's a possibility.
    I feel that they would do the same thing they did with Dragon Ball when Naruto is over. Just keep releasing games and what not.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

It makes sense, though. Nagato already made his tangent about how Jiraiya was the splendid first part, he's the abysmal second part, and Naruto is the stellar third part/finale that trumps them both. Truth be told, it would be pretty hilarious if that were to happen.

Ugh, no thanks. I would've liked a Part 3 before the war started, but Kishi made it clear that he has pacing issues ever since the war arc started almost four years ago. I don't want to go through another chunk of the story with similar issues; Kishi made it clear that the story will end after Naruto vs. Sasuke anyway.

Ugh, no thanks. I would've liked a Part 3 before the war started, but Kishi made it clear that he has pacing issues ever since the war arc started almost four years ago. I don't want to go through another chunk of the story with similar issues; Kishi made it clear that the story will end after Naruto vs. Sasuke anyway.
    I think that story might just be prolonged long enough to show how life is when all of the conflicts are finally over. Sasuke and Naruto will most likely be the final battle but I think we might get at least a few chapters of life in the village with possibly a timeskip to how things are 10-15 years into the future. Hopefully Kishi at least makes it clear how things end up for anyone relevant and doesn't just give everything an ambiguous ending.
    Last edited by J Ken; 4th March 2014 at 12:47 AM.

There's no need for a part 3. Everything is being wrapped up. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Orochimaru still being around, but I don't think he's a big enough threat for a part 3. I'd rather just have some spin off titles once Naruto ends. I want see Konoha's era during the other Shinobi Wars. I'm kinda over Naruto's generation to be honest.

There's no need for a part 3. Everything is being wrapped up. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Orochimaru still being around, but I don't think he's a big enough threat for a part 3. I'd rather just have some spin off titles once Naruto ends. I want see Konoha's era during the other Shinobi Wars. I'm kinda over Naruto's generation to be honest.
    Same here actually. I'd like to see more arcs from the past eras and maybe an arc or something past Naruto's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I think that story might just be prolonged long enough to show how life is when all of the conflicts are finally over. Sasuke and Naruto will most likely be the final battle but I think we might get at least a few chapters of life in the village with possibly a timeskip to how things are 10-15 years into the future. Hopefully Kishi at least makes it clear how thinsg end up for anyone relevant and doesn't just give everything an ambiguous ending.
    I could see Kishi writing a few epilogue chapters once the conflict between Sasuke and Naruto is finally over, but that's about it. I'm sure he wants to move on from this manga eventually since he's been writing it for close to 15 years. A Part 3 would just ruin what little momentum the story has left imo.

Same here actually. I'd like to see more arcs from the past eras and maybe an arc or something past Naruto's time.
    I don't think they'll happen though. But a part 3 just seems unlikely. I use to joke about them making a part 3, but there's really no point. I mean Kishimoto's still need to find a new excuse for Naruto and Sasuke to fight, since Sasuke is not evil anymore. What a wasted storyline that was.

Page 978 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 8789289689749759769779789799809819829881028 ... LastLast