Page 980 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8809309709769779789799809819829839849901030 ... LastLast
Results 24,476 to 24,500 of 26170

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I find myself wanting to scream "No Guy! Don't do it!" since it surely won't work. Madara will only be defeated by Naruto's sage jutsu. And since Sasuke is getting Hashi's cells from Kabuto, he's going to unlock the Rinnegan, so he'll be capable of fighting Madara too. Guy shouldn't throw his life away.

I laughed at Karin calling Kabuto a "fcking nerd" and I laughed even harder at Guy asking Lee where Tenten was.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    And since Sasuke is getting Hashi's cells from Kabuto, he's going to unlock the Rinnegan, so he'll be capable of fighting Madara too. Guy shouldn't throw his life away.
    Yeah, that's what I've been saying, it's pretty obvious tbh (but I still hope not).

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I laughed at Karin calling Kabuto a "fcking nerd" and I laughed even harder at Guy asking Lee where Tenten was.
    LOL yeah it was funny.
    Last edited by besho; 5th March 2014 at 11:42 PM.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Plus we have a unique scenario that doesn't occur in most manga, in the form of Rock Lee essentially being a Guy clone, so Guy dying should be a little less of a loss.
    sakura is a tsunade clone plus naruto and sasuke were jiraiya and orochimaru clones at one point
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm not sure that he was more popular than Guy though. Guy at least got more screen-time in Part 2 whereas Neji was reduced to cameo appearances for the most part. But anyway, if Kishi actually kills Guy, I'll be impressed. I still think it would be a pointless sacrifice though since I doubt Madara will even be phased by Guy's power in Eighth Gate mode.
    jiraiya and itachi were popular characters yet they were killed, also madara was shocked that guy opened the 7th gates

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Ive finally figured out how Naruto and Sasuke can fight..... The Chunin Exam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laddyda View Post
    Ive finally figured out how Naruto and Sasuke can fight..... The Chunin Exam!!!!
    Neither Naruto or Sasuke need to take another Chunin exam. Both are Gokage level and both have shown they can either train a younger shinobi or lead a squad. Sasuke lead team Taka/Baka and Naruto offscreen managed to train Konohamaru to learn Rasengan, a high level jutsu. They don't need a Chunin Exam. The only rank worthy of those two is Hokage.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Neither Naruto or Sasuke need to take another Chunin exam. Both are Gokage level and both have shown they can either train a younger shinobi or lead a squad. Sasuke lead team Taka/Baka and Naruto offscreen managed to train Konohamaru to learn Rasengan, a high level jutsu. They don't need a Chunin Exam. The only rank worthy of those two is Hokage.
    Still officially ranked Genin, though Sasuke is also a missing nin. That being said, they are on a higher level
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Still officially ranked Genin, though Sasuke is also a missing nin. That being said, they are on a higher level
    I know they are still ranked. What I'm saying is nobody in their right mind should question if Naruto or Sasuke are Chunin level. Both of them are way stronger then Tsunade. There is nobody in Konoha who is even in the same league as Naruto or Sasuke at full power. So for them to have to go through a Chunin Exam at this stage is pointless. They should simply bypass it. They are beyond Chunin level. Anybody who questions it should be removed from Konoha's council.

I hope Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo would join the leaf after the war and become friends with the other teams.
    Last edited by besho; 6th March 2014 at 3:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    sakura is a tsunade clone plus naruto and sasuke were jiraiya and orochimaru clones at one point

jiraiya and itachi were popular characters yet they were killed, also madara was shocked that guy opened the 7th gates
    He was unimpressed: "Blue steam!! You're underestimating me if you're not using red steam".. He was therefore unimpressed by the 7th gate and only considered the 8th gate as giving Guy a chance to be equal to him, for a short while.

I think Madara was more shocked that Guy didn't immediately go for the eighth gate and that somebody could underestimate him, to be quite frank.

I know they are still ranked. What I'm saying is nobody in their right mind should question if Naruto or Sasuke are Chunin level. Both of them are way stronger then Tsunade. There is nobody in Konoha who is even in the same league as Naruto or Sasuke at full power. So for them to have to go through a Chunin Exam at this stage is pointless. They should simply bypass it. They are beyond Chunin level. Anybody who questions it should be removed from Konoha's council.
    Why so uptight about it? It's just a simple jest.. It wouldn't be fair to the majority of the other participants either.. Not to mention that half of their jutsu's possess the raw strength to completely obliterate the entire stadium without too much of an effort. How would Naruto even propose to use Fuuton Rasenshuriken in that arena without cutting the audience stands in half? How is Sasuke supposed to use Amaterasu when there is an audience sitting all around him? Yeah, but it is a quirky way of resolving things. :P

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I hope Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo would join the leaf after the war and become friends with the other teams.
    Yeah, I can see Karin being best buddies with Ino, while Suigetsu and Kiba get a friendly rivalry going. Jugo could teach Sennin at the Academy.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Kakashi will talk Guy out of going 8 Gates, called it

Don't know about Karin and Jugo, but Suigetsu has a actual mission. He's got no time to form a fake/forced alliance with Konoha. He's got more blades to find. So far only he, Killer Bee, and Chojuro are seven swordsmen with their swords. They need more members. I could see Omoi getting a seven swordsman sword. He's pretty good with blade work. He could be the fourth. Tenten could be the fifth. She's a weapon master and Team Guy is probably going to split if Guy dies, and even if he doesn't Tenten will probably split at some point with Neji gone. So she's the fifth. Mifune is also a master swordsmen so even though he's more samurai then shinobi, I could see him being the sixth swordsman. Don't know who the seventh would be. Would be cool if Sakura was the wildcard seventh swordsman.

Wow, Kabuto saved Sasuke! Who could have guessed it./sarcasm

Anyway, found it funny for Suigetsu to call Kabuto out when he's hardly the person to talk. And Gai finally going all out is gonna be awesome. If even Madara praises the Gates, you know it's gonna be badass. It was nice to get some explanations about the retcons, but I still think it would have simply been better off not to introduce Minato as a Sage in the first place, given that nothing was gonna come from his action.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'd rather Sasuke get the Sage's oldest sons eyes instead of the Rinnegan.

Don't know about Karin and Jugo, but Suigetsu has a actual mission. He's got no time to form a fake/forced alliance with Konoha. He's got more blades to find. So far only he, Killer Bee, and Chojuro are seven swordsmen with their swords. They need more members. I could see Omoi getting a seven swordsman sword. He's pretty good with blade work. He could be the fourth. Tenten could be the fifth. She's a weapon master and Team Guy is probably going to split if Guy dies, and even if he doesn't Tenten will probably split at some point with Neji gone. So she's the fifth. Mifune is also a master swordsmen so even though he's more samurai then shinobi, I could see him being the sixth swordsman. Don't know who the seventh would be. Would be cool if Sakura was the wildcard seventh swordsman.
    Cool idea, but I couldn't care less for his swords mission tbh. I think it would be fun to see him interact with the other teams.
    Last edited by besho; 6th March 2014 at 9:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laddyda View Post
    We don't need another reductive story arc imo. They should just fight over the Hokage title like it's been implied before.

And on the subject of Suigetsu and the others, I actually hope that they go off on their own after the war instead of joining Konoha.

Team Baka have no business staying in Konoha. They have no alliance with them, and Konoha might not adopt them anyway. Suigetsu's sword quest is the only thing interesting about him. I say let him form the next generation Seven Swordsmen group. I don't care what happens to Karin or Jugo. Karin would only stay in Konoha to be Sasuke's whipping girl. Jugo never actually served a purpose. Suigetsu could have actually have had a interesting sidestory with the Seven Swordsmen. Those swords were pretty cool so I hope he can get a band together. Suigetsu would be wasted in Konoha. There is nothing for him there.

This I love this idea.

Anyways, on the chunnin exam, I thought it was foreshadowed back in Part 1 that Naruto was going to become Hokage without being a chunnin in the first test. Or that is what I thought.

I could see Suigetsu continuing his quest to collect the other swords that he needs to reform the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. I hope Karin and Jugo go with him. Karin because she deserves better than to be Sasuke's stalker and Jugo because he needs something to do.

Juugo never did anything. I wonder why even introduce the character. Karin and Juugo will probably stick with Sasuke like glue, but Suigetsu actually has a quest in mind. I would hate to see him give it up just to be Sasuke's lapdog that gets no screentime or respect.

Juugo never did anything. I wonder why even introduce the character. Karin and Juugo will probably stick with Sasuke like glue, but Suigetsu actually has a quest in mind. I would hate to see him give it up just to be Sasuke's lapdog that gets no screentime or respect.
    juugo saved sasuke's life and was the reason kabuto could keep his dragon sage mode, i would be fine if suigetsu doesnt get any screen time he is so annoying like sakura and karin

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I will be the happiest girl in the world if Karin became friends with Ino and Sakura, too awesome to handle.

Juugo was the explanation for the Cursed Seal, and ties that whole thing back to Sage Mode. He also helped in battle a few times, caused Suigetsu to explain his goal in-dept, and led to the finding of the hidden scroll which allowed the Edo Hokages to return.

As for Suigetsu's goal, it's pretty simple at this point given that all he needs is to get his hands on that scroll his brother had. After that, he only have two more swords to get, swords that aren't really hidden.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I will be the happiest girl in the world if Karin became friends with Ino and Sakura, too awesome to handle.
    I can't see her and Sakura getting along. I mean they both like Sasuke so that would probably make them rivals. And although I like Ino, she just hasn't interacted with Sakura the same as she did in Part 2 which is why I don't particularly care about her character interactions with other female characters anymore. I merely appreciate her skills.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Juugo was the explanation for the Cursed Seal, and ties that whole thing back to Sage Mode. He also helped in battle a few times, caused Suigetsu to explain his goal in-dept, and led to the finding of the hidden scroll which allowed the Edo Hokages to return.

As for Suigetsu's goal, it's pretty simple at this point given that all he needs is to get his hands on that scroll his brother had. After that, he only have two more swords to get, swords that aren't really hidden.
    Juugo being the source of the Cursed Seal was one thing, but his connection to Sage Mode just makes it feel like Kishi was trying to make him look important when in reality he's not. The Cursed Seal has had little to no impact in part 2 and it's not even powerful enough to be considered a threat anymore. Juugo was fodder to Killer Bee and A. Juugo saving Sasuke doesn't mean much. Everyone on Team Baka has saved him once. Nobody on Team Baka saved Sasuke more then Karin did. I will give credit to Karin. No matter how annoying she can get, Karin serves a pretty useful purpose on any team. Suigetsu is the only one who actually interest me, if only because I want to see the new generation of Seven Swordsmen. Karin is a Uzumaki with a fetish for Sasuke. Juugo is a mindless sheep with no purpose at all. Well I suppose Karin fits that bill as well, to a extent.

As far as Karin being friends with Ino and Sakura. I really don't see it. Ino hangs with Shikamaru and Choji now. She doesn't even feel like a Sasuke groupie anymore, and her Sasuke moments are few these days. For whatever reason Sakura still loves Sasuke. I cannot imagine why, but she does. She would not get along with Karin. Karin would simply take Ino's place as chief Sasuke groupie. But unlike with Ino, Sakura has no friendship with Karin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We don't need another reductive story arc imo. They should just fight over the Hokage title like it's been implied before.

And on the subject of Suigetsu and the others, I actually hope that they go off on their own after the war instead of joining Konoha.
    Like we needed the Martial Arts Tournament arc to be repeated seven times in Dragon Ball (+Z/GT)? What thrice in Dragon Ball alone, twice in Dragon Ball Z and perhaps twice in Dragon Ball GT?

Just saying..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Like we needed the Martial Arts Tournament arc to be repeated seven times in Dragon Ball (+Z/GT)? What thrice in Dragon Ball alone, twice in Dragon Ball Z and perhaps twice in Dragon Ball GT?

Just saying..
    Even if we got another Chunin Exam and Naruto and Sasuke are in it, it would just boil down to these two anyway. They are Gokage level fighters. The Chunin Exam would be a waste of their time. If anyone needs proof about Naruto's powers all they need to do is look who's saving the entire shinobi alliance with his Kyuubi Cloak, LOL.

Page 980 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 8809309709769779789799809819829839849901030 ... LastLast