Page 987 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8879379779839849859869879889899909919971037 ... LastLast
Results 24,651 to 24,675 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Oh I don't disagree with you there. Honestly at this point there are very few things Kishimoto could write that would make me stop reading the manga, just because I feel obliged to finish it.(another ninja war would be one of them though lol)
    I'm pretty much just finishing this war because I invested a lot in the Naruto series, and I do want to see where it ends and what becomes of Naruto and the shinobi world in general. But for me, the writing hasn't been good since the Gokage summit. The series peaked during the Pain Invasion story and just never picked back up for me. The war arc hasn't been handled well and doesn't have that same feel. There have been a few good things for me on the side that I learned like A and Bee's relationship. the second Mizukage battle. Naruto learning about his parents and meeting Kushina. Shikamaru, Choji and Ino all showing why they are future Jonin material. More on Kakashi's backstory with Obito and Rin. And Naruto bonding with Kyuubi, which is ultimately one of the biggest highlights of the series.

But then there's the bad. Obito as Fakedara. That ruined my favorite Uchiha. This Trolldara fight lasting for more then a year. It's been like 2 years in this fight. The constant flashbacks and skipping around makes it near impossible to keep track of who is fighting and who is not, and what condition certain characters are in. Some characters you think might still be alive are dead, and some dead characters you think are dead are actually alive, but the fight skips around so much you can't tell. Orochimaru's revival along with all the Edo Tensei zombies. I will admit some were good like the gold and silver brothers and the 2nd Mizukage and 3rd Raikage. Others felt very lazy and unnecessary to bring back. But I ranted on them enough. Sakura's lack of build up to be Tsunade junior, and to gain a future Sannin title when she's done very little. I love Sakura and all but that needs build up. And a bunch of other stuff where the bad outweighs the good.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I want to know what happened to the Senju and Uzumaki Clans. They never appeared as a clan like the Uchiha did.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I want to know what happened to the Senju and Uzumaki Clans. They never appeared as a clan like the Uchiha did.
    I wanna know about that too. Though tbh I'm more interested in the Hyuga Clan's history. But it's not like Kishi remembers that those guys even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I wanna know about that too. Though tbh I'm more interested in the Hyuga Clan's history. But it's not like Kishi remembers that those guys even exist.
    It's really sad especially since they were hyped to be the most powerful [current] clan in Konohagakure. They need some backstory and/or redemption badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    It's really sad especially since they were hyped to be the most powerful [current] clan in Konohagakure. They need some backstory and/or redemption badly.
    Imo they desperately need to be the descendants of the Sage's brother. Like that they could be that one clan who was never conflicted with the problems of the Sage's family's struggles and could've been the one clan who managed to live past the hatred and drama of their family. That is just a bit of what I think they need to be redeemed.

Speaking of the Hyugas. I wonder when will my BELOVED Hinata appear. It's time for her to shine, since Naruto woke up

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Speaking of the Hyugas. I wonder when will my BELOVED Hinata appear. It's time for her to shine, since Naruto woke up
    As much as I want her to appear I feel like Kishi will just leave her crying her eyes out offscreen while Naruto continues talking with the Sage. In fact I won't be surprised if Guy gets curbstomped offscreen and next time we get to his fight he would've lost already.

As much as I want her to appear I feel like Kishi will just leave her crying her eyes out offscreen while Naruto continues talking with the Sage. In fact I won't be surprised if Guy gets curbstomped offscreen and next time we get to his fight he would've lost already.
    lol. I I'm really hoping we get to see much more of her, like when she sacrificed herself for Naruto when battling against Pain, that was awesome. I love her! she ties in with Sakura as my two favourite females. Please Kishi give here more screen time.
    Last edited by besho; 1st April 2014 at 1:44 AM.

Unfortunately, that sounds like something Kishi would do, especially regarding Hinata. She probably won't fight anymore at all in my opinion.

Kishi doesn't care about any clan outside uchiha, senju, and uzumaki. I wonder where did the Byakugan come from :x

The origins of the hyuga clan they should do a freaking filler episode about that all the other clans got their own origins!
    besho-chan ur mean y do u keep ingoring me?

Anyone remember the Alliance? Yeah me neither.

On topic of Hinata she will definitely get a major shaft again. Heck if any side characters do get screentime it'll probably be the ones who don't need it like Shikamaru and Team 10 or the Kages. I mean even our female protagonist is getting the shaft by being so helplessly outclassed that she was relegate to playing backup after getting what 2 chapters of screentime to show her skills out of the entire 100+ chapters of the war.

They might as well do the origins as a filler like it was previously suggested but the anime does so many fillers for meaningless things it's almost impossible to expect it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSharingan View Post
    The origins of the hyuga clan they should do a freaking filler episode about that all the other clans got their own origins!
    besho-chan ur mean y do u keep ingoring me?
    If the information about the clan's past comes from a filler episode, then it won't really affect the manga since it wouldn't be considered canon anyway.

The Hyuga clan are not important anymore. Their background sadly doesn't matter anymore. They aren't Uchiha, Uzumaki, or Senju, so they are not important. Do I want to see their origins? None of the Hyuga's are main players anymore so...maybe they can put it in a anime filler, if anyone still cares. As far as Hinata appearing and doing something, I don't see it. She'll be support to Naruto and that's it, sadly. In this era only Naruto and Sasuke matter. Everyone else are just Pachirisu's looking for a poffin.

So Sasuke's the reincarnation of Indra. I'm not surprised. Seems like Naruto and Sasuke got new power-ups and Guy's struggling to finish off Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The Hyuga clan are not important anymore. Their background sadly doesn't matter anymore. They aren't Uchiha, Uzumaki, or Senju, so they are not important. Do I want to see their origins? None of the Hyuga's are main players anymore so...maybe they can put it in a anime filler, if anyone still cares. As far as Hinata appearing and doing something, I don't see it. She'll be support to Naruto and that's it, sadly. In this era only Naruto and Sasuke matter. Everyone else are just Pachirisu's looking for a poffin.
    Well today's chapter revealed the all mother (Goddess/Demon) had all the eye techniques... closest thing of relevance the Byakugan will ever receive again
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The powerup to surpass all powerups, Naruto and Sasuke are now the Sages of The Six Paths.

No but really, not only does Naruto have all Tailed Beast in him as well as both halfs of Kurama, he already had the potential to become a Sage. Now add the legit SOTSP's own chakra into this equation and you have a true badass.

Plus, now that Sasuke has the Sage's chakra, we might finally be able to see Perfect Susanoo!

Okay so this chapter was probably one of the best that Kishi has ever produced tbh. Gave us nice background information, we finally got to see Naruto and Sasuke become Sages (the suspense is real) and seeing Madara getting seriously thrown around by Guy is just awesome.

And what, there's a Night Moth? :O
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I wonder what Sasuke told the sage as to his plans after the war is over. We know it's not to protect his friends. Would the Sage have given Sasuke his power regardless because he believes so much in Naruto. We know he is partial to Ashura. The two are clearly at level power now. If Sasuke is Indra then he may have said that he wishes to use pure power to get what he wants and the sage is just going to let it play out.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

This chapter was pretty solid. I mean it really sells the point that Naruto and Sasuke are the two biggest Mary Sues of this series and it totally just did what Raiga said in the last page on how the formula is Naruto reminds someone of someone else important and gets a powerup. Sasuke got one too. Rinse and repeat. But it was actually done kinda well here. They filled in some holes. The Byakugan's connection with the Sharingan was finally somewhat acknowledged. Don't expect it to become important again, though. So basically many members of the Super Freak club have the sages sons chakra in them. Because Madara and Hashirama had it as well. That does not surprise me. Naruto has all the tailed beast and he and Sasuke are about to get the cheapest upgrade of the series. Remember when this series was about shinobi? Anyway I'm curious what Sasuke's half was talking about? Sasuke doesn't care about anyone but Uchiha. Oh well. A nice chapter regardless. I'm really glad characters like Jiraiya/Orochimaru, Kakashi/Obito, Nagato/Yahiko aren't confirmed to have the sage chakra making them Mary Sues either.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

Well, that was an epic chapter. That ending was fantastic!
    - So Byaukugan originated from the mother!
    - cool the sage was talking to Sasuke as well
    - Naruto and Sasuke share the same goal now.
    - Rinnegan time for one or both of them!
    - Naruto and Sasuke's power up FTW!!!!!!!!
    - Gai has 1 technique left for us. It sounds like it will be awesome.

10/10 - Kishi is brilliant.
    Last edited by besho; 2nd April 2014 at 5:21 PM.

Best chapter in a while.

After their power boosts, Naruto and Saskue should make short work of Madara.
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    After their power boosts, Naruto and Saskue should make short work of Madara.
    Sasuke will probably at least have Rinnegan, like many of us guessed. I knew Sasuke was getting Rinnegan the minute it became a Uchiha tool. Nagato is still rolling in his grave.

I hope Sasuke doesn't plan for something evil. I don't think he'll go good then bad then back good then once again bad. That'd be bad writing in all honestly. I think the curse of hatred has stopped with Sasuke and I'm glad. As much as I want a Naruto vs Sasuke battle, I don't see a serious one coming, maybe a friendly one.

Page 987 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8879379779839849859869879889899909919971037 ... LastLast