Page 989 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8899399799859869879889899909919929939991039 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,725 of 26812

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Any guess as to what Sasuke's power-up is going to be? Naruto's going to become SoSP v.4 and he'll need something relatively on par. The Rinnegan is still the most likely but I don't know if I see Hagoromo giving him those eyes if he's supposed to be purely Indra.
    They could both obtain Hagoromo's sage powers, which is what I expect at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Why would Naruto give up the Hokage title to Sasuke? Sasuke doesn't deserve to even be in picture of Hokage. He's a cold, unfeeling, jerk. Naruto might be naive but he is far more charismatic and likeable then Sasuke will ever be. Sasuke's liked for his Uchiha powers, or for shallow reasons. Naruto inspires others and is a all around good and trustworthy guy. All you have to do is manipulate Sasuke and he can turn on his loved ones. The Naruto series ending with Sasuke as Hokage would be a major low blow. Naruto is not going to be Jiraiya and travel around and leave Konoha. He loves it too much.
    The only reason Naruto wanted to become Hokage was to gain recognition, which he already has at this point. Why would Naruto still go after the title when he's got what he wanted, especially when his current goal is bring peace to the whole world, not just a single village. Him becoming Hokage would mean him putting the affairs of one village above the others, which would only create more problems, not solve them. That's what the whole deal with Nagato was suppose to show us, that it's not the major villages that suffer but the smaller ones.

Why not? The only requirement is the desire to protect the village, which Sasuke now has thanks to Itachi. And Sasuke is quite charismatic himself. Anyway, the point is that Naruto was paralled with Hashirama, who was also greatly charismatic and likable, and we were shown the results of that type of rule. Tobirama, who Sasuke is similar too, was shown the better ruler. Also, Sasuke has only been manipulated once, and that was by the one person he basically worshiped. We have seen both with Orochimaru and Obito that those who attempt to use Sasuke end up getting used themselves.

The series ending with Sasuke as Hokage would show Naruto succeeding where Hashirama failed, taking care of a major potential threat, and allow Naruto to follow in the Rikudou Sennin's footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sasuke's desire to become Hokage is just Kishi's way of creating more conflict between him and Naruto in my opinion.
    I see it as Kishi closing things up-

A) Naruto passing the title to Sasuke would be him succeeding at what Hashirama attempted and failed at, showing Naruto surpassed him.

B) It would allow Naruto to become the new Rikudou Sennin and continue his legacy of establishing peace across the world. Naruto can't do that while hanging around one village.

C) Takes care of Sasuke while also putting him in the position to do some good and fulfill Itachi's wishes, making Itachi's whole sacrifice worth it.

D) Grant closure for the slain Uchiha clan by allowing one of their own in power and ensure the history of hatred towards those with bloodline limits is no more.

Can't really understand the reason people think they're gonna fight, especially after the recent chapter made it clear the solution was both brothers working together.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 5th April 2014 at 11:00 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Can't really understand the reason people think they're gonna fight, especially after the recent chapter made it clear the solution was both brothers working together.
    Because Kishi said that Naruto vs Sasuke would be the finale of the entire series. That and a lot has built up to it. They've even acknowledged that they would fight. Then again, that was when Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha. If anything I think the final pages of the manga would be them starting the fight, and us never actually seeing the entire thing.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

The only reason Naruto wanted to become Hokage was to gain recognition, which he already has at this point. Why would Naruto still go after the title when he's got what he wanted, especially when his current goal is bring peace to the whole world, not just a single village. Him becoming Hokage would mean him putting the affairs of one village above the others, which would only create more problems, not solve them. That's what the whole deal with Nagato was suppose to show us, that it's not the major villages that suffer but the smaller ones.

Why not? The only requirement is the desire to protect the village, which Sasuke now has thanks to Itachi. And Sasuke is quite charismatic himself. Anyway, the point is that Naruto was paralled with Hashirama, who was also greatly charismatic and likable, and we were shown the results of that type of rule. Tobirama, who Sasuke is similar too, was shown the better ruler. Also, Sasuke has only been manipulated once, and that was by the one person he basically worshiped. We have seen both with Orochimaru and Obito that those who attempt to use Sasuke end up getting used themselves.

The series ending with Sasuke as Hokage would show Naruto succeeding where Hashirama failed, taking care of a major potential threat, and allow Naruto to follow in the Rikudou Sennin's footsteps.

I see it as Kishi closing things up-

A) Naruto passing the title to Sasuke would be him succeeding at what Hashirama attempted and failed at, showing Naruto surpassed him.

B) It would allow Naruto to become the new Rikudou Sennin and continue his legacy of establishing peace across the world. Naruto can't do that while hanging around one village.

C) Takes care of Sasuke while also putting him in the position to do some good and fulfill Itachi's wishes, making Itachi's whole sacrifice worth it.

D) Grant closure for the slain Uchiha clan by allowing one of their own in power and ensure the history of hatred towards those with bloodline limits is no more.

Naruto just told Sasuke that it would be he and not Sasuke who will be Hokage. And Sasuke is no where near as charismatic as Naruto. Sasuke could never change or open up Gaara, Neji, Tsunade, Zabuza, Nagato, Obito, and the list goes on. Who has Sasuke ever inspired? Team Baka? It's a laughable comparison. And Naruto wandering the world as this world peace bringer is pointless. The Allied Shinobi Forces are likely going to be full time allies at the end of the war anyway. So Naruto doesn't have to spread the peace. And who would even trust Sasuke as Hokage? Again he'll be a Danzo like Hokage. Combined with his nasty attitude he's a horrible choice for Hokage. The only way Sasuke could be Hokage is if Naruto allows him to be Hokage and that just makes Sasuke a place holder for Naruto, because the village will trust Naruto over Sasuke. That makes him a paper Hokage.

As far as Sasuke being used. I don't know how much Orochimaru made use of him, but Obito made good use out of Sasuke and Team Baka. Sending him to capture Killer Bee and getting Eight-Tails leg, and killing Danzo. Obito did all that through Sasuke's service. While Sasuke never used Obito once. Obito even planned to give Sasuke up to Kabutomaru after the war. All you need to do is twist the Uchiha story and Sasuke's emotions will handle the rest. Again I only see Sasuke being Hokage if Naruto allows it and Konoha will never trust Sasuke as much as they trust Naruto, so Sasuke might resent Naruto for it anyway continuing the Uchiha whine-fest...I mean hatred curse.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Because Kishi said that Naruto vs Sasuke would be the finale of the entire series. That and a lot has built up to it. They've even acknowledged that they would fight. Then again, that was when Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha. If anything I think the final pages of the manga would be them starting the fight, and us never actually seeing the entire thing.
    In my opinion, it seems kind of obvious that they'll fight for the Hokage title after the war and it should have a proper conclusion; I loathe big cliffhangers.

I don't care whether they fight or not, but could you imagine the backlash that'd come if they don't?

I mean this is a pretty big Shounen action manga. So naturally a-lot of people are gonna want to see the two big rival characters go at it. And with Naruto's storyline, the rivalry has been hyped for over a decade now. With more and more layers being added as their story goes by. Not to mention, they haven't had a real battle since the end of Part 1.

It should deliver at least a sparring match, lol.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 6th April 2014 at 5:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    I don't care whether they fight or not, but could you imagine the backlash that'd come if they don't?

I mean this is a pretty big Shounen action manga. So naturally a-lot of people are gonna want to see the two big rival characters go at it. And with Naruto's storyline, the rivalry has been hyped for over a decade now. With more and more layers being added as their story goes by. Not to mention, they haven't had a real battle since the end of Part 1.

They've been building Naruto vs Sasuke for years now. I cannot see the series ending without one final clash. Because it's been hinted hundreds of times. And while I'm not crazy about them fighting over the Hokage seat, because I think it's a watered down reason then Sasuke wanting to kill Konoha, it's better then nothing. I've been waiting since 2008 for Naruto to lay a smackdown on Sasuke for all the crap he put Team Seven through. These two are opposites in every way so their battle should be something legendary. As long as it's not one sided like their last fight, LOL.

Who has Sasuke ever inspired? Team Baka? It's a laughable comparison.
    Naruto and sakura
    And Naruto wandering the world as this world peace bringer is pointless. The Allied Shinobi Forces are likely going to be full time allies at the end of the war anyway. So Naruto doesn't have to spread the peace.
    yes because after the war is over, there will never be any evil or conflict around the naruto world
    And who would even trust Sasuke as Hokage? Again he'll be a Danzo like Hokage. Combined with his nasty attitude he's a horrible choice for Hokage. The only way Sasuke could be Hokage is if Naruto allows him to be Hokage and that just makes Sasuke a place holder for Naruto, because the village will trust Naruto over Sasuke. That makes him a paper Hokage.
    Sasuke can be a nice person he only acted that way because he was lied to by everyone he trusted, everything he did was to avenge his family and even when he was evil he still didnt want to hurt innocent people
    Last edited by tak310; 6th April 2014 at 6:54 PM.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    Naruto and sakura

yes because after the war is over, there will never be any evil or conflict around the naruto world

Sasuke can be a nice person he only acted that way because he was lied to by everyone he trusted, everything he did was to avenge his family and even when he was evil he still didnt want to hurt innocent people
    If by inspire for Naruto and Sakura, you mean Naruto trying to surpass Sasuke then yeah, I guess that counts. Not on the same level of the examples I was giving but whatever. I don't know how Sasuke inspired Sakura. As for Sasuke not wanting to hurt innocent people, he swore to kill a entire village of innocent people when only the elders of Konoha knew about the Uchiha massacre. And Sasuke is normally not friendly. It's just in his character to be a loner, and living up craving revenge just makes him unfriendly. He's not always a jerk and he's had his moments of being a true good guy like during the Chunin Exam. Sasuke was at his best during the Chunin Exam, but most of the time, he's naturally unfriendly. I still think the idea of Sasuke as Hokage is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post

I'm sure Kishi will have them fight each other after all that hype. It would be silly not to show the main protagonist get a long-awaited rematch with his rival. :x

Because Kishi said that Naruto vs Sasuke would be the finale of the entire series. That and a lot has built up to it. They've even acknowledged that they would fight. Then again, that was when Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha. If anything I think the final pages of the manga would be them starting the fight.
    Agreed. Sasuke and Naruto MUST duke it out for the final time. Their is so much emphasis on how they were destined to be rivals that there has to be a final encounter. I still want a friendly fight though.
    Last edited by besho; 7th April 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Well there's no point in Sasuke and Naruto fighting if it's friendly with no stakes on the line. If they aren't trying to kill each other then I don't care to see them fight. Just saying. I hope with their new sage powers they beat Trolldara fast. I just want the war arc over.

Well there's no point in Sasuke and Naruto fighting if it's friendly with no stakes on the line.
    Does the Hokage position not count as a stake? Sasuke isn't exactly "friendly" anyway; he'll likely try his best to wreck Naruto.

Does the Hokage position not count as a stake? Sasuke isn't exactly "friendly" anyway; he'll likely try his best to wreck Naruto.
    If they are fighting over the Hokage seat, I doubt it will be friendly. Naruto will have to fight for his dream after all. I didn't say Sasuke was friendly, only that a friendly fight between the two would be pointless considering we got actual build up for their fight when Sasuke was a villain. This would just be a watered down fight, even more watered down then their fight at the end of part 1.

If they are fighting over the Hokage seat, I doubt it will be friendly. Naruto will have to fight for his dream after all. I didn't say Sasuke was friendly, only that a friendly fight between the two would be pointless considering we got actual build up for their fight when Sasuke was a villain. This would just be a watered down fight, even more watered down then their fight at the end of part 1.
    Out of curiosity, what was watered down about their VoTE battle?

Other than that, I pretty much agree. There's still stakes for them to fight over, but they don't feel nearly as grave as they did before. If nothing else, their clash in the Land of Iron feels sort of moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was watered down about their VoTE battle?

Other than that, I pretty much agree. There's still stakes for them to fight over, but they don't feel nearly as grave as they did before. If nothing else, their clash in the Land of Iron feels sort of moot.
    VoTE? I'm assuming that means the part 1 battle between Naruto and Sasuke. Nothing was watered down about that. It was one-sided in the manga half though. Thankfully the anime actually did something better then the manga and made it a much more even fight. But no it's not watered down for it's time. What I mean is if Naruto and Sasuke have a friendly battle in part 2 it will be watered down and won't even measure up to part 1's Naruto vs Sasuke. A part 2 battle between Naruto and Sasuke should blow away their part 1 battle, with all the new things they can do. A friendly battle between the two will not surpass their battle in part 1. That's what I meant.

VoTE is the Vally of the Ends right?

What if Obito die on Naruto after he came back to life. Naruto and Sakura would have no way out of the Kamui dimision

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What if Obito die on Naruto after he came back to life. Naruto and Sakura would have no way out of the Kamui dimision
    Couldn't Kakashi just warp in there and get them out? That's assuming that Obito dies in battle.

Couldn't Kakashi just warp in there and get them out? That's assuming that Obito dies in battle.
    But Kakahshi is becoming blind now

Kishi has made alot of claims and statement, with plenty not coming true. I would say much more build up has been placed on them joining forces, especially with the recent chapters. Doesn't make much sense for them to restart the whole sibling rivalry again for nothing.

Naruto just told Sasuke that it would be he and not Sasuke who will be Hokage. And Sasuke is no where near as charismatic as Naruto. Sasuke could never change or open up Gaara, Neji, Tsunade, Zabuza, Nagato, Obito, and the list goes on. Who has Sasuke ever inspired? Team Baka? It's a laughable comparison. And Naruto wandering the world as this world peace bringer is pointless. The Allied Shinobi Forces are likely going to be full time allies at the end of the war anyway. So Naruto doesn't have to spread the peace. And who would even trust Sasuke as Hokage? Again he'll be a Danzo like Hokage. Combined with his nasty attitude he's a horrible choice for Hokage. The only way Sasuke could be Hokage is if Naruto allows him to be Hokage and that just makes Sasuke a place holder for Naruto, because the village will trust Naruto over Sasuke. That makes him a paper Hokage.
    Pretty sure that Naruto was playing around when he said that, given his smirk. Why would Naruto still want to be Hokage when his only reason for going after it was recognition. Naruto is far from the type who would enjoy sitting around signing papers. Huh? Naruto changed all those people though physical action, like we saw with the Yonbi. That's not being charismatic, which would be convincing people simply through words alone. Sasuke, simply through words, as gotten people to follow him, such as Team Taka, Orochimaru, and the Edo Hokges. He has never had to "prove himself" through his actions.

You seem to have forgotten that the Shinobi Alliance is only a faction of the actual world. Like I mentioned before, we had Nagato inform Naruto that it's not the major villages that suffer but the minor ones, and the minor villages aren't involved in the current situation. Why wouldn't Sasuke be trusted when he has the four former Hokages vouching for him? There is no way that he would be anything like Danzo, especially when his entire reason for wanting to become Hokages is to prevent those mistakes of the past. Not to mention that Danzo was only capable of doing what he did because he wasn't Hokages, and thus could act in secret and had a whole organization under his control. None of that is an option for Sasuke. What nasty attitude and why would he be a bad choice? And no, that's not what it would mean. It would be the whole Hashirama/Madara situation done right, turning a potential threat into a benefit for the village.

As far as Sasuke being used. I don't know how much Orochimaru made use of him, but Obito made good use out of Sasuke and Team Baka. Sending him to capture Killer Bee and getting Eight-Tails leg, and killing Danzo. Obito did all that through Sasuke's service. While Sasuke never used Obito once. Obito even planned to give Sasuke up to Kabutomaru after the war. All you need to do is twist the Uchiha story and Sasuke's emotions will handle the rest. Again I only see Sasuke being Hokage if Naruto allows it and Konoha will never trust Sasuke as much as they trust Naruto, so Sasuke might resent Naruto for it anyway continuing the Uchiha whine-fest...I mean hatred curse.
    Neither used him, that was acknowledged in the series by Orochimaru. Sasuke went after Kirabi and danzo for himself, and Obito gained nothing from Danzo's death while Kirabi's defeat was a failure for his plans. Sasuke used Obito not only to grow stronger, but to gain EMS and later on the sacrifices for Edo Tensei. And no. When has that ever happen, someone "twisting the Uchiha story" to draw Sasuke emotional? Sasuke going after Konoha was because of what really happen, with Obito telling him mostly the truth and Sasuke inquiring with Danzo, Itachi, and then the Hokages on whether it was the full story. And one of the reasons that Sasuke accepted Obito's story was because of his own memories of that night, which as mentioned still didn't prevent him from making sure that it was the truth through other characters. What is there to even suggest that were someone to tell a story about the Uchiha clan(which would be impossible at this point given that Sasuke was told the truth by Itachi) that Sasuke would one, believe it, and two, act crazy and emotional instead of attempting to figure out whether it was true like before?

Why would Sasuke resent Naruto? His reasons for becoming Hokages isn't to be popular, it's to fulfill Itachi's dream. People trusting him less then Naruto would have no role in achieving that. And there is no hatred curse, that was all cleared up during the talks with the Hokages.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Kishi has made alot of claims and statement, with plenty not coming true. I would say much more build up has been placed on them joining forces, especially with the recent chapters. Doesn't make much sense for them to restart the whole sibling rivalry again for nothing.

Pretty sure that Naruto was playing around when he said that, given his smirk. Why would Naruto still want to be Hokage when his only reason for going after it was recognition. Naruto is far from the type who would enjoy sitting around signing papers. Huh? Naruto changed all those people though physical action, like we saw with the Yonbi. That's not being charismatic, which would be convincing people simply through words alone. Sasuke, simply through words, as gotten people to follow him, such as Team Taka, Orochimaru, and the Edo Hokges. He has never had to "prove himself" through his actions.

You seem to have forgotten that the Shinobi Alliance is only a faction of the actual world. Like I mentioned before, we had Nagato inform Naruto that it's not the major villages that suffer but the minor ones, and the minor villages aren't involved in the current situation. Why wouldn't Sasuke be trusted when he has the four former Hokages vouching for him? There is no way that he would be anything like Danzo, especially when his entire reason for wanting to become Hokages is to prevent those mistakes of the past. Not to mention that Danzo was only capable of doing what he did because he wasn't Hokages, and thus could act in secret and had a whole organization under his control. None of that is an option for Sasuke. What nasty attitude and why would he be a bad choice? And no, that's not what it would mean. It would be the whole Hashirama/Madara situation done right, turning a potential threat into a benefit for the village.

Neither used him, that was acknowledged in the series by Orochimaru. Sasuke went after Kirabi and danzo for himself, and Obito gained nothing from Danzo's death while Kirabi's defeat was a failure for his plans. Sasuke used Obito not only to grow stronger, but to gain EMS and later on the sacrifices for Edo Tensei. And no. When has that ever happen, someone "twisting the Uchiha story" to draw Sasuke emotional? Sasuke going after Konoha was because of what really happen, with Obito telling him mostly the truth and Sasuke inquiring with Danzo, Itachi, and then the Hokages on whether it was the full story. And one of the reasons that Sasuke accepted Obito's story was because of his own memories of that night, which as mentioned still didn't prevent him from making sure that it was the truth through other characters. What is there to even suggest that were someone to tell a story about the Uchiha clan(which would be impossible at this point given that Sasuke was told the truth by Itachi) that Sasuke would one, believe it, and two, act crazy and emotional instead of attempting to figure out whether it was true like before?

Why would Sasuke resent Naruto? His reasons for becoming Hokages isn't to be popular, it's to fulfill Itachi's dream. People trusting him less then Naruto would have no role in achieving that. And there is no hatred curse, that was all cleared up during the talks with the Hokages.
    LOL! I don't even know where to start. First of all Obito did gain something from Danzo's death and that was Danzo dying. They were not allies. Sasuke wanted to kill Danzo himself but Obito pointed him in the direction and did his dirty work for him. Used. He sent Sasuke to get Killer Bee. Sasuke and Team Baka failed but they got the leg which would later be used by Trolldara and Obito so that's a victory for the bad guys one way or another. Once again Obito used Sasuke there. Obito gained a lot from Sasuke. As far as Sasuke's charisma goes, Orochimaru has had a man crush on Sasuke the entire series. We still don't know what angle he's playing and this could all be for one last attempt to gain power. Naruto might had to battle his people, but he's way more a popular face for Hokage then Sasuke,and unlike the people Sasuke "inspires" the people Naruto change actually change for the better. Sasuke's a wanted criminal. Nobody in Konoha could ever put their full trust in Sasuke. He joined Orochimaru and the Akatsuki, two enemies of Konoha, and just recently turned "good"

And by the way, when did the dead Hokages ever choose Sasuke over Naruto? When did Minato choose Sasuke over Naruto? When the dead Hokage tell Naruto to his face they choose Sasuke over him as Hokage, then they'll be behind him 100% Tsunade as the current Hokage has more authority over them anyway, since she's the current Hokage. And I don't see her handing over the title to a traitor who at one point vowed to kill Konoha.

And why would Naruto still want to be Hokage? I don't know, maybe because he told Sasuke that he was going to be Hokage. If Naruto was joking then so is Sasuke. But then again Sasuke as Hokage is a joke in itself.

Edit: I want to add even more because I love this debate so much. Really I do. I'm being serious. I love Naruto debates. They are highly fun for me and make part 2 worth viewing just to get into a debate like this one XD

Anyway I will say this. I don't think Sasuke could "never" be Hokage. Just the Sasuke of today can't. When Sasuke puts in some actual years to Konoha, pays some dues, and gains some real trust to show Konoha he is 100% for them, then he can consider being Hokage and it won't look like a forced plot to create conflict between him and Naruto. Sasuke's just doing it for his Uchiha family, Naruto wants it because he loves Konoha and his friends.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 8th April 2014 at 6:25 AM.

VoTE? I'm assuming that means the part 1 battle between Naruto and Sasuke. Nothing was watered down about that. It was one-sided in the manga half though. Thankfully the anime actually did something better then the manga and made it a much more even fight. But no it's not watered down for it's time. What I mean is if Naruto and Sasuke have a friendly battle in part 2 it will be watered down and won't even measure up to part 1's Naruto vs Sasuke. A part 2 battle between Naruto and Sasuke should blow away their part 1 battle, with all the new things they can do. A friendly battle between the two will not surpass their battle in part 1. That's what I meant.

VoTE is the Vally of the Ends right?
    Ah, alright. I misunderstood what you meant when you said, "even more watered down than their fight at the end of part 1."

And yes, VoTE is Valley of the End.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Ah, alright. I misunderstood what you meant when you said, "even more watered down than their fight at the end of part 1."

And yes, VoTE is Valley of the End.
    I still would have preferred the original plan with Naruto vs Sasuke that was dropped. I just don't even care for them to fight over the Hokage seat if that's where they are going with it. Tsunade's still alive so it's not like either are needed in that position and if Tsunade steps down, IMO Kakashi and even Shikamaru should be the first picks at this point.

Anyway I will say this. I don't think Sasuke could "never" be Hokage. Just the Sasuke of today can't. When Sasuke puts in some actual years to Konoha, pays some dues, and gains some real trust to show Konoha he is 100% for them, then he can consider being Hokage and it won't look like a forced plot to create conflict between him and Naruto. Sasuke's just doing it for his Uchiha family, Naruto wants it because he loves Konoha and his friends.
    I was going to mention that to the people of Konoha, Sasuke killed Itachi, one of the most wanted criminals, but then I remembered that he killed Danzo, and that won't look good on his Hokage resume...
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I was going to mention that to the people of Konoha, Sasuke killed Itachi, one of the most wanted criminals, but then I remembered that he killed Danzo, and that won't look good on his Hokage resume...
    Well I don't think anyone but Root and the elders care about Danzo...but if a killing count is what it takes to be Hokage, then virtually anyone can be Hokage. Hokages need to be trusted to run a village, do what's in best interest of the village, protect the village and put nothing else before it. To be honest I don't think either Naruto or Sasuke are qualified for the job. But if I had to pick between the two it would easily be Naruto. Naruto is far more reliable.

Page 989 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 8899399799859869879889899909919929939991039 ... LastLast