Page 990 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 89094098098698798898999099199299399410001040 ... LastLast
Results 24,726 to 24,750 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I still would have preferred the original plan with Naruto vs Sasuke that was dropped. I just don't even care for them to fight over the Hokage seat if that's where they are going with it. Tsunade's still alive so it's not like either are needed in that position and if Tsunade steps down, IMO Kakashi and even Shikamaru should be the first picks at this point.
    Sasuke's crimes are pretty huge, so I doubt the village as a whole would completely trust him. He's pretty much alone at the moment when it comes to supporters. Only Taka and Naruto care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sasuke's crimes are pretty huge, so I doubt the village as a whole would completely trust him. He's pretty much alone at the moment when it comes to supporters. Only Taka and Naruto care about him.
    Unless he saves the village and if Naruto becomes Hokage I'm sure he'll get off easily. The whole series is about Team7 coming back together so I really would like to see them back in the village together as friends again.

LOL! I don't even know where to start. First of all Obito did gain something from Danzo's death and that was Danzo dying. They were not allies. Sasuke wanted to kill Danzo himself but Obito pointed him in the direction and did his dirty work for him. Used. He sent Sasuke to get Killer Bee. Sasuke and Team Baka failed but they got the leg which would later be used by Trolldara and Obito so that's a victory for the bad guys one way or another. Once again Obito used Sasuke there. Obito gained a lot from Sasuke. As far as Sasuke's charisma goes, Orochimaru has had a man crush on Sasuke the entire series. We still don't know what angle he's playing and this could all be for one last attempt to gain power. Naruto might had to battle his people, but he's way more a popular face for Hokage then Sasuke,and unlike the people Sasuke "inspires" the people Naruto change actually change for the better. Sasuke's a wanted criminal. Nobody in Konoha could ever put their full trust in Sasuke. He joined Orochimaru and the Akatsuki, two enemies of Konoha, and just recently turned "good"
    What was gained from Danzo's death? Danzo wasn't any kind of threat and the only reason Obito even bothered was because he wanted Shisui's eye, which ended up being crushed in the end. Obito got nothing from that while Sasuke not only got the revenge he wanted, but it done in a way that he didn't have to fight all of Konoha to achieve, something he was originally expecting. One got used but it wasn't Sasuke. And yeah, Obito was the one who directed Sasuke after Kirabi, and Sasuke went because of his own reasons of gaining more power. The little bit of the Hachibi hurt them more then helped them, and Kirabi himself played a major role in setting up current events by helping Naruto master the Kyuubi. I'm not seeing this "lot". The most you've shown was the tentacle, which is small compared to what Sasuke got.

It's been greatly implied that Orochimaru's interest currently isn't about gaining power. Until shown differently, there's no reason to definitely presume otherwise. And I would question the ideal of popularity, not that it matters, because when has Sasuke ever cared about that? People liking Naruto more would mean nothing to him. But back to what I was saying, the only issue here would be how people see him for attacking Kumo and the summit, which would probably become moot if and when he helps save them all. The bad he has done will clearly be overweighed by the good, like bring the Edo Hokages who literally saved the entire army several times and helping take down Obito, for starters. Now we already saw that him doing good was enough to offset the bad, as we saw when his killing of Itachi had him being praised by Konoha ninjas, despite the whole Orochimaru issue. In fact, given that he was the one believed to have taken Orochimaru down, I'm quite sure that negated that issue, thus why he could have been allowed back and why people were praising his action.

And by the way, when did the dead Hokages ever choose Sasuke over Naruto? When did Minato choose Sasuke over Naruto? When the dead Hokage tell Naruto to his face they choose Sasuke over him as Hokage, then they'll be behind him 100% Tsunade as the current Hokage has more authority over them anyway, since she's the current Hokage. And I don't see her handing over the title to a traitor who at one point vowed to kill Konoha.
    I said that the Edo Hokages would vouch for him. The whole reason they spoke with him was to reinforce things and as Hashirama mentioned, to help ensure he doesn't end up like Madara. Now given that Madara became the way he did because of being rejected, and Hashirama's whole reason of wanting him to be Hokage was to avoid that, why exactly would they undo all their hard work and risk things again? And given that only a select few people know that, it's not a factor. The majority of folks will not be aware of that.

And why would Naruto still want to be Hokage? I don't know, maybe because he told Sasuke that he was going to be Hokage. If Naruto was joking then so is Sasuke. But then again Sasuke as Hokage is a joke in itself.
    That's not the same. Sasuke clearly wasn't joking, whereas Naruto smirking, along with the fact that he hasn't cared about the Hokage position in some time and instead turn towards fulfilling his predecessors wishes of bring about peace suggest differently.

Edit: I want to add even more because I love this debate so much. Really I do. I'm being serious. I love Naruto debates. They are highly fun for me and make part 2 worth viewing just to get into a debate like this one XD

Anyway I will say this. I don't think Sasuke could "never" be Hokage. Just the Sasuke of today can't. When Sasuke puts in some actual years to Konoha, pays some dues, and gains some real trust to show Konoha he is 100% for them, then he can consider being Hokage and it won't look like a forced plot to create conflict between him and Naruto. Sasuke's just doing it for his Uchiha family, Naruto wants it because he loves Konoha and his friends.
    Wouldn't coming to save the Alliance, bring along the Edo Hokges who played a major role in saving everyone, and helping to take down both of the major threats be "paying his dues and gaining trust"? Still don't see it as a conflict, especially given the current theme of cooperation being pushed. And correction: Naruto wanted it for recognition. That was a long time ago, and since then Naruto has turn his sights on bigger issues. I really don't see Naruto ignoring the dream entrusted to him by Jiraiya, Nagato, Minato, and now the Rikudou Sennin to play Hokage, especially given that the role doesn't even suit him. Naruto's not the type to sit behind a desk signing papers, and he's definitely not the type to allow others to go off on dangerous and potentially deadly missions. It makes more sense that Naruto is gonna go off and bring peace, fulfilling the dream of those others and his stated destiny.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

hat's not the same. Sasuke clearly wasn't joking, whereas Naruto smirking, along with the fact that he hasn't cared about the Hokage position in some time and instead turn towards fulfilling his predecessors wishes of bring about peace suggest differently.
    I'm taking Sasuke being Hokage as joke tbh. But wait there's more, Sakura and Kiba also wants to be Hokage. Boom.
    Not everything said should be taken seriously, and the show is about Naruto, so he's obviously going to be Hokage.
    Last edited by besho; 9th April 2014 at 7:58 AM.

Seeing Sakumo in flashback form was neat, but Guy's Night Moth technique was less than impressive in my opinion. Of course Naruto arrived just in time and it seems like Guy'll live anyway. I'm not surprised.

Gai should've just ended this whole thing. Did he seriously just blow off half of Maddy's body? lollerskates. This fight is insane right now. I can't even.

And Naruto with Biju-Sage Mode eyes...Like that's his basic form now? That kind of worries me...I knew the power scaling was gonna get crazy, but man...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Gai should've just ended this whole thing. Did he seriously just blow off half of Maddy's body? lollerskates. This fight is insane right now. I can't even.

And Naruto with Biju-Sage Mode eyes...Like that's his basic form now? That kind of worries me...I knew the power scaling was gonna get crazy, but man...
    Maybe we'll finally see some wind clones. That will be crazy brutal.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yay. Gai lives probably.

Meanwhile Neji is still dead. Most likely forever.

Great chapter 10/10
    -Guy put on an excellent show.
    - the flashback was enjoyable without overstaying its welcome.
    -Naruto's new form is interesting because despite the Bijuu Sage pupils, his eyes appear to have no Sage markings hmm..
    -Although Guy was saved, I hope there are at least some kind of consequences. Just like Lee had when he fought Garaa.

LOL, Besho ended my Naruto vs Sasuke debate by playing the most powerful card of all. The Naruto is the main character card. Can't argue that point :P

Anyway on to the chapter. Am I the only one who chuckles at the fact that Obito felt like one of Naruto's underlings when he was with Naruto and Sakura as he revived? I found that hilarious. Hey if Obito survives this then maybe he can run for Hokage. If Sasuke can do it, why can't Obito? Right? This chapter was alright for the most part. They showed the first meeting of Kakashi and Guy as kids with their fathers. Now I won't complain about it because as you all know I want a Kakashi generation miniseries after the Naruto series ends and that is 99% not going to happen, so any chance I get to see what happened during the old days, I welcome greatly. And one thing I want to know more then anything is did Kakashi come out of the womb with that mask on his face? I seriously think he did. The Night Guy attack was just a simple overpowered kick that blow off a chunk of Trolldara. Well Guy, you're the first person to actually make a dent in Trolldara. Not bad for a guy who apparently can't use ninjutsu. If only Lee could do that. Of course since Trolldara can't be beat by anyone but Naruto and/or Sasuke he has to live through it. Naruto's back and does something to Guy, and he's go Sage and Kyuubi power on him. So it's back to the main character saves the day stuff. Did I like this chapter? I think some of the other chapters were better then this one but it did it's job, and set up Naruto as the hero who will save everyone. Typical day in the Naruto world.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Naruto is up now...and now has the strength to kick away Madara's blasts. My guess? Naruto will fight evenly against Madara until 3-4 chapters later when Saskue joins him to even the odds.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

It looks like Gai will live after all. I can't wait to see Naruto and Sasuke and what their new powers can do to Madara. It looks like this will be the end of Madara, hopefully lol.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    Naruto is up now...and now has the strength to kick away Madara's blasts. My guess? Naruto will fight evenly against Madara until 3-4 chapters later when Saskue joins him to even the odds.
    That kick reminded me of the time he kicked Gaara to save Sasuke all the way back in part 1. He even had a similar pose. Coincidence? Maybe or perhaps maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    That's how I see things happening as well. Anyway, I'm not at all pleased that Guy's been saved. He should have died an honorable death instead in my opinion. :x

As much as I like Guy I'm so over this manga's handling of mortality. Nobody can actually die apparently. I'm expecting Neji to usurp Tenten with the ninja tools at this rate.

The art was good though. Burned Guy looked so painful and Madara getting half of his face melted off is horrifying. I liked the parallel sun/moon panels between Naruto and Sasuke too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Okay I like the fact that Naruto is back and he saved Gai, I won't deny that it was touching. However, I don't like the fact that Gai was saved by a random touch. To me, it downplays the whole Eight Gates thing. Gai should, in my personal opinion, just die because it ruins the image of his sacrifice. Not being cruel or anything. Just stating that all the hype about the Eight Gates was that you get this awesome power and die as a result :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I liked the parallel sun/moon panels between Naruto and Sasuke too.
    Yeah me too. I think it represents the yin and yang.
    Last edited by besho; 10th April 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Okay I like the fact that Naruto is back and he saved Gai, I won't deny that it was touching.
    I personally didn't think it was all-that touching because Naruto and Guy weren't really that close to begin with. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I personally didn't think it was all-that touching because Naruto and Guy weren't really that close to begin with. :x
    lol Naruto is the hero of the manga and he's getting ready to remind us all why, so I find that kinda touchy XD

Naruto didn`t get the Rinnegan? Shame.

Also, could someone please explain the sun and moon symbols on Naruto and Sasuke?

Why would Naruto get Rinnegan? He's not Uchiha, doesn't have Sharingan, and isn't a pawn like Nagato was.

Why would Naruto get Rinnegan? He's not Uchiha, doesn't have Sharingan, and isn't a pawn like Nagato was.
    Well the Sage did say he was giving Naruto and Sasuke some of his power. I thought that one of the powers might of been the rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well the Sage did say he was giving Naruto and Sasuke some of his power. I thought that one of the powers might of been the rinnegan.
    In that case wouldn't it have made more sense for only Sasuke to get the Rinnegan since he's actually met the requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    As much as I like Guy I'm so over this manga's handling of mortality. Nobody can actually die apparently. I'm expecting Neji to usurp Tenten with the ninja tools at this rate.

The art was good though. Burned Guy looked so painful and Madara getting half of his face melted off is horrifying. I liked the parallel sun/moon panels between Naruto and Sasuke too.
    You wouldn't like Shaman King in the slightest then. I kinda liked the chapter. Just more set up really. Things should start moving again next chapter. I hope.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wow. This is reaching DBZ and Freezing levels of mortality. People just get inconvenienced with charred skin and severed limbs
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Naruto.

what r u doin

stahp

Okay, that annoyed me. A lot. Madara getting half of his body blown away was damn awesome, but can we stop pulling this next level nonsense out of the hat please? Gai should be dead.

Page 990 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 89094098098698798898999099199299399410001040 ... LastLast