Page 2 of 1073 FirstFirst 12345612521021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

They could just have him do the chuunin exam once more and just not detail on it like they did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    They could just have him do the chuunin exam once more and just not detail on it like they did last time.
    I was going to say the exact thing. Though I wish he took it during the whole time skip thing that way for one, it's out of the way, and two don't have to into it again.

I mean, they could probably nicly have Naruto just do the Chuunin exam in a chapter or two.

Except that in order to partipicate Naruto would need to be in a 3-man team, and since everyone else is already Chuunin, it would be impossible for him to retake the test.
    Claims
    Bishie - Ed Elric
    Anime Song - Lost Heaven by L'Arc~En~Ciel
    Couples - Ed/Roy, Elricest, Gaara/Naruto
    Poly Ships - Roy/Ed/Al, Naruto/Gaara/Sasuke
    Game - Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2:Crimson Butterfly (PS2)
    Song - Rockstar (Jason Nevins remix) by NERD

Than how did Sakura pass the test? They could always bunk him with some other genin.

Than how did Sakura pass the test? They could always bunk him with some other genin.
    Ever consider the possibility she formed a three-man team with Ino and Chouji?

Yeah, they could. But who? All the Genin should be in three-man teams. Way I see it, Naruto's gonna be a Genin forever unless Sasuke comes back.

Also, is Sai past Genin? I don't remember if he was or not. . .
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

Well, they could kill off a minor-genin and have Naruto replace him. I kinda see it pointless to have Naruto a genin forever. Partly why I stopped reading.

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that Sasuke-kun comes back just like that person who did the second part of the exams.

Naruto can control the elements in Rasengan now, non? So, maybe he'll eventually become a Chunin using it in some heroic way, and pass like he did when he became Genin, eh, who knows...

AB

Edit-- Ah, he's still training to use them.
    Last edited by Aikou Bupiggu; 30th October 2006 at 11:16 PM.

Chances are, Sasuke will die before the end of the series. Just a shoneny kind of thing, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikou Bupiggu View Post
    I
    Naruto can control the elements in Rasengan now, non? So, maybe he'll eventually become a Chunin using it in some heroic way, and pass like he did when he became Genin, eh, who knows...

AB

Edit-- Ah, he's still training to use them.
    Naruto can only control wind. What makes you think he can control all of the elements? That's impossible, even for the Hokage and such.

Ugh too much faith in Naruto onthese forums. Next thign you'll know, they start calling Naruto the "king"...=/

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Naruto can only control wind. What makes you think he can control all of the elements? That's impossible, even for the Hokage and such.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Naruto is the latest reincarnation of the Avatar? I knew it.

argh, that's what i was thinking.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Quote Originally Posted by EmberStar the Blaziken View Post
    Anyway, when a Shadow clone goes Kyubbi uless it's the original Naruto, couldn't Naruto just dispell the jutsu, thus stopping the clone from becoming a 4 tails?
    I think that was the original, because after Yamato-taichou used his giraffe jutsu thing to supress the chakra, all the other Naruto were missing.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyrayquaza View Post
    Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins.
    I dont think so, because Yamato is still an ANBU, hes only on Team 7 because of his Bijuu supressing jutsu.

as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.
    I doubt shes pregnent. I think shes just getting so much attention because she might have some relation to Akatsuki Leader. Look at his eyes on Page 13 of Chapter 329, same as Kurenais

As for Narutos training, Im hoping it ends soon, I want to see him use that thing in action.

And I think his 2nd Element might be electric, to match his hair color, I dont know, just a random guess
    Diamond Friend Code:
    Danny
    5111 9905 4779

Fire is pretty much the most obvious second choice at the moment.

Fire is pretty much the most obvious second choice at the moment.
    Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death
    Diamond Friend Code:
    Danny
    5111 9905 4779

Quote Originally Posted by Beast is Holy View Post
    Which is why I didnt pick it. Kishimoto doesnt always do to most obvious things, aka Asuma dying an anti-climatic death
    Actually, I kinda did know he was gonna die all along.
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

Hahaha, good one. Pretty much everybody knew Asuma was going to die when he made his speech about game pieces.

which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.

many people think the Akatsuki leader is young because he has bridge piercings and a little devil beard, but what if he was actually an middle aged man?

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words
    Diamond Friend Code:
    Danny
    5111 9905 4779

I didnt say Asuma dying was unexpected, just him dying anti-climaticly. I had a feeling that Asuma was going to die as well, me and my friend were discussing it when the the chapter with the Shogi game came out. I just thought it would be a little more drawn out, not just stabbed in the heart and saying a few last words
    So, being anti-climatic makes a manga-ka unexpected? Naruto is extremely cut-and-dry when it comes to storytelling.

Unless Kishimoto somehow cranks up the storytelling in the second half of the manga... I don't know why fans would be demanding the fillers to end in the anime anytime soon. I don't watch Naruto, but some of the stuff that Studio Perriot comes up with seems more entertaining than what is happening right now.

Hidan would survive as a head and bite people's legs off.
    I SMELL A SPIN-OFF.

Ultimate Journey!! Hidan, the Man Who Has No Abdomen, But Has a Bigger Heart Than the Rest of Them!!

Of course with the ridiculous title length ala Dragon Ball Z and the fact that its just plain stupid, its rejected in favor of the long-awaited tales of Glorious Gai with Luscious Loving Lee. Did I mention that Gai's afro from the filler will make its triumphant return?

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    which would be a major point of people against NarutoxSakura. i just felt like like it was relevant.
    This is why shipping causes people resort to the atrocious beasts that they are: Penny Arcade Parody with EVA.

By clicking the above link you are agreeing to not find fault in me should you react with tears of joy/pain/pleasure/hate/etc. because I DON'T CARE FOR BAT-SH*T CRAZY SHIPPERS (unless they're Pen-Pen/Gendou, cause that's about as hawt as things could be for bestiality).

Also, the above picture will probably be funny only to those who've either read the Penny Arcade strip and/or have witnessed the less than favorable side of the Evangelion fandom, which I sadly have.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

Why must Ino copy Sakura at everything? She is a medical Nin and a cheap knock-off of Sakura.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

Quote Originally Posted by EmberStar the Blaziken View Post
    Why must Ino copy Sakura at everything? She is a medical Nin and a cheap knock-off of Sakura.
    I know. Why copy a failure? Copy someone who has actual ability.

Page 2 of 1073 FirstFirst 12345612521021002 ... LastLast