Page 392 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He went up against several Kages and their guards, Without any knowledge before hand, And survived. That's something very few could do.
    And what was the main reason he could survive? The Mangekyou Sharingan.

His original intetions wasn't to attack all the Kages. It was because of Zetsu that he had to fight, And that was only to buy time for Karin and test out his MS. Once she located Danzo and he succeed to use Susanoo, He left to complete his mission.
    It seems strange to me that it took Karin that long to figure out where he was. I was under the impression that it didn't take long at all.

And you know what? Danzo probably is the most powerful Kage. Because he has THE SHARINGAN IMAGINE THAT
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Quote Originally Posted by Atoyont View Post
    Danzo probably is the most powerful Kage. Because he has THE SHARINGAN IMAGINE THAT
    The Raikage showed that even if someone has the Sharingan, you can still whoop their ass. Sasuke even used Amaterasu and the Raikage didn't even seem phased when he lost his arm. On top of his Sharingan being damaged, Danzo only has one Sharingan, and, since Danzo isn't Uchiha, the Sharingan puts a strain on his body like Kakashi, limiting his use of the Sharingan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    He still is cool. Who else storms into a meeting of the Kages and goes head to head with two of them barely getting a scratch?
    Cool and a good fighter are two different things.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

The Raikage showed that even if someone has the Sharingan, you can still whoop their ass. Sasuke even used Amaterasu and the Raikage didn't even seem phased when he lost his arm. On top of his Sharingan being damaged, Danzo only has one Sharingan, and, since Danzo isn't Uchiha, the Sharingan puts a strain on his body like Kakashi, limiting his use of the Sharingan.
    The Raikage was fueled by hate just like Sasuke is. He probably didn't even notice his arm being burned away by Amaterasu nor did he seem to notice the pain when his arm was lost in his fury.

Ignoring pain doesn't make him cool, it makes him ignorant.
    Last edited by Lorde; 2nd October 2009 at 7:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ignoring pain doesn't make him cool, it makes him ignorant.
    No one said the Raikage was cool. I said he was the strongest Kage there. If he can ignore his arm being burned off by Amaterasu then he must be strong.

Just read the chapter. It was alright. Nothing special. The Tsuchikage's Jutsu looks like a giant ice cube. Looks like the Mizukage is a sexual predator. This chapter proves that Zetsu is awesome. We've known this forever and it is finally proven. Can't wait to hear what the Moon's Eye Plan is.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

And what was the main reason he could survive? The Mangekyou Sharingan.
    It is his best tool, Why not use it. One of the points of him fighting was to figure it out.

It seems strange to me that it took Karin that long to figure out where he was. I was under the impression that it didn't take long at all.
    The whole fight and everything probably only took a few minutes. And Karin had to watch out for the other sensor ninjas while she searched.

An alright chapter. I dislike the fact that the Mizukage has two bloodline limits. One of them could have just as easily been given to another character. I also don't quite get what the Tsuchikage did with that cube technique. But we finally got to see something new from Zetsu and got to see more of Sasuke fighting, Plus some funny things from Karin, So I'm good.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Good chapter, nice to finally see Mizukage and Tsuchikage fight. No one even mentioned Danzo...interesting.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I must admit, I got lost. I couldn't see what was happening most of the time for some reason. A lot going on in these chapters...

Only thing I understood was the acid part.

I like this chapter. Sucks that the fight with Mizukage was cut short. but oh well. Sasuke finally got his *** kicked more.

Doesn't need a miracle, he's got the skill.
    You are mosty correct but after battling the raikage, and using the strongest jutsu of the mongakeyo sharingan, hell need real stategy to beat the other kages

edit; Oh so he did lose the fight...
    Last edited by sam40400; 2nd October 2009 at 9:55 PM.

I'll update this sometime

Pretty interesting chapter, in my opinion. I'm glad Zetsu finally showed he can perform jutsus. I was getting worried he would never have a fight. A spore jutsu that leeches chakra right? Very fitting and yet so cool. I chuckled when he said the kages were a bunch of fools.

I'm looking forward to hear Madara's plan.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 5th October 2009 at 7:31 PM.

I hope there's more to this arc. I don't want to go back to Naruto and the boringness. Sasuke did quite well against the Kages, And next time he'll massacre them.

Sasuke = deoxys of naruto
    Naruto = rampardos ( very strong for no reason)
    Kakashi = Porygon2 (trace)
    Sakura = (Roserade)
    Sai= Staraptor
    Rock lee = sceptile
    Fc: 4513- 0912-6199

Quote Originally Posted by MR.3D View Post
    Sasuke = deoxys of naruto
    Naruto = rampardos ( very strong for no reason)
    Kakashi = Porygon2 (trace)
    Sakura = (Roserade)
    Sai= Staraptor
    Rock lee = sceptile
    And what does that have to do with anything?

Oh I see now.

So the Mizukage knew how to combine Fire and Earth, then Fire and Water...

So she knows Lava and Boil release. And the Tsuchikage knows Dust and Earth release. Weird but I'm glad I finally know.

Sadly, As impressive as they were, I think the fact that this chapter was so rushed means that Kishi wanted to show their abilities before they disappear into the background ala Rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Sadly, As impressive as they were, I think the fact that this chapter was so rushed means that Kishi wanted to show their abilities before they disappear into the background ala Rookies.
    Hmm, I never thought of it like that but I guess you're right.

Most likely the manga will focus on Danzo, Madara, and Naruto from now on.

Wonder if Madara's plan involves the moon the first Rinnegan user made?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if Madara's plan involves the moon the first Rinnegan user made?

Probably not. What could he do with the Moon? Cause it to collide with Earth? That would be a little too extreme.

Probably not. What could he do with the Moon? Cause it to collide with Earth? That would be a little too extreme.
    Is it any more extreme than using demons to make an atomic bomb?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Is it any more extreme than using demons to make an atomic bomb?
    An atomic bomb is one thing. It destroys a Hidden Village. If he wants to use the Moon as a weapon, that would destroy the whole world.

Maybe the Moon will become a giant Sharingan....

An atomic bomb is one thing. It destroys a Hidden Village. If he wants to use the Moon as a weapon, that would destroy the whole world.

Maybe the Moon will become a giant Sharingan....
    As long as it does NOT become a face like the moon in LoZ: Majora's mask.

This week's chapter was good. It was good seeing what both the Mizukage & Tsuchikage are made of. So now we've been introduce to 2 new different release jutsus. There's Boil release & Dust release. I can't wait to see more jutsus of these types.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    This week's chapter was good. It was good seeing what both the Mizukage & Tsuchikage are made of. So now we've been introduce to 2 new different release jutsus. There's Boil release & Dust release. I can't wait to see more jutsus of these types.
    Maybe we'll get a gel release.

I'm actually glad the fight is over for now. I want the meeting to resume.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Page 392 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast