Page 476 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 26797

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    With it being Kakashi's year can mean a lot of things. What if it's his "last" year or his "year to fight down Sasuke?"

And I don't want a full-scale SasuNaru fight because I feel like that's a manga closer.
    I don't think Kishi would kill Kakashi off in March. It's the beginning of the year, why call this Kakashi's year if Kakashi dies during the first three months?

He could drag on the fight until June if he wanted.

He could drag on the fight until June if he wanted.
    Seriously? That would be 16 or so chapters. No single fight has ever lasted that long before. He has more sense. Most fights last 4-5 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Seriously? That would be 16 or so chapters. No single fight has ever lasted that long before. He has more sense. Most fights last 4-5 chapters.
    Exactly. Although, I doubt that neither of them would go down that easily. Since we know that Naruto comes, maybe when he comes, Sasuke flees or something. I don't think that Sasuke would die though.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Most likely, Sasuke will have problems seeing and he'll use any distraction, like Naruto for instance, to escape. I don't think anyone will die yet, everything is being set up for the ending of the series atm.

You know instead of Naruto's Rasenshuriken obliterating Sasuke's arm Bleach style what if it went towards his genitals?

In fact I wish Naruto does this while Kakashi is looking.
    Last edited by uber gon; 19th February 2010 at 6:48 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It's much to soon for Sasuke and Naruto to fight, Not to mention Sasuke has already fought beforehand. This will be the fight that gives Konoha info on Sasuke's MS and pushes Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It's much to soon for Sasuke and Naruto to fight, Not to mention Sasuke has already fought beforehand. This will be the fight that gives Konoha info on Sasuke's MS and pushes Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes.
    I agree about Itachi's eyes. Sasuke will realize he needs the transplant otherwise his preciously revenge won't become a reality. I think Konoha knows what to expect when it comes to the MS. They know about Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and most likely the other Kage like Gaara will inform them about Susano'o.

Most likely, Sasuke will have problems seeing and he'll use any distraction, like Naruto for instance, to escape. I don't think anyone will die yet, everything is being set up for the ending of the series atm.
    So naruto knows sasukes there since he can feel chakra because hes in sage mode. If kakashi does die which I highly doubt shikaku should become hokage because he really smart as I said before. Or did I say kiba?! Oh so sasuke is getting itachi eyes.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    So naruto knows sasukes there since he can feel chakra because hes in sage mode. If kakashi does die which I highly doubt shikaku should become hokage because he really smart as I said before. Or did I say kiba?!
    I guess. I didn't see Naruto enter Sage Mode though. If Kakashi died, the only other candidate for Hokage would probably be Naruto. The village already respects him.

Kiba isn't very smart nor is he strong enough, and Shikaku (sp?) isn't as strong either. Not sure if he's smart either.

I guess. I didn't see Naruto enter Sage Mode though. If Kakashi died, the only other candidate for Hokage would probably be Naruto. The village already respects him.

Kiba isn't very smart nor is he strong enough, and Shikaku (sp?) isn't as strong either. Not sure if he's smart either.
    Kidding about kiba...again. And I thought since he was shikamarus dad he would be smart too since he also lazy. And I thought one of you guys said he was in sage mode already!

Signature Stuff

Slap Tsunade awake.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Kidding about kiba...again. And I thought since he was shikamarus dad he would be smart too since he also lazy. And I thought one of you guys said he was in sage mode already!
    I wasn't paying attention to the part where he was chasing Kakashi sorry

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Slap Tsunade awake.
    Yes because that's the first thing I'd do to someone in a coma. I think she's done with her role for the most part, until near the conclusion.

Yes because that's the first thing I'd do to someone in a coma. I think she's done with her role for the most part, until near the conclusion.
    They should try. They need somebody to lead the village in another time of crisis. If she's done, then I want to see Guy as hokage, if Kakashi dies. Naruto's too young.

They should try. They need somebody to lead the village in another time of crisis. If she's done, then I want to see Guy as hokage, if Kakashi dies. Naruto's too young.
    No he's not too young :/

Hiruzen was made Hokage when he was about Naruto's age, as shown in the chapter where Danzo dies.

No he's not too young :/

Hiruzen was made Hokage when he was about Naruto's age, as shown in the chapter where Danzo dies.
    Oh, I thought he was older there.

what about gaara he is around the same age as naruto and is the kazekage
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Yeah I guess that's true too. And Yagura, he was young and he was Mizukage.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Gaara was kazakage for the plot though.

Anyway, I see your points. I just don't see Naruto as hokage yet.

Gaara was kazakage for the plot though.

Anyway, I see your points. I just don't see Naruto as hokage yet.
    Dont worry I agree with you I dont see or want naruto to become hikage yet. I dont know why though.

Signature Stuff

I really want to see Naruto use his Rasenshuriken against Sasuke. I REALLY want to see that Rasenshuriken hit Sasuke in the nads. I REALLY REALLY want to see Sasuke in a fetal position.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I really want to see Naruto use his Rasenshuriken against Sasuke. I REALLY want to see that Rasenshuriken hit Sasuke in the nads. I REALLY REALLY want to see Sasuke in a fetal position.
    I hope, for the sake of comedy, that you're right.

Though in a serious fight, Sasuke would counter it with a Fire jutsu like he countered Danzo's Baku's suction technique.

Yes, Naruto should be able to sense Sasuke in Sage Mode too. It's pretty much stalker-no-jutsu.

Tsunade's the last person they need for that. Her track record in leadership is not that impressive.

Yes, Naruto should be able to sense Sasuke in Sage Mode too. It's pretty much stalker-no-jutsu.
    That would depend if he knows what Sasuke feels like. He hasn't encountered Sasuke for a while and Sasuke's chakra has changed.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Tsunade's the last person they need for that. Her track record in leadership is not that impressive.

That would depend if he knows what Sasuke feels like. He hasn't encountered Sasuke for a while and Sasuke's chakra has changed.
    True. But still, an ominous chakra such as Sasuke's can probably be read easily.

Page 476 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast