Page 679 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689729779 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,975 of 26777

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

What's with all this talk about Naruto and Hinata's children? Mixing that many eye powers would either invent a brand new eye jutsu or make the child go blind. Back on the topic the Byakugan feels so underrated now. Unlike the Sharingan or Rinnegan, you can defeat a Byakugan user without being the child o prophecy or having a eye jutsu of your own. Back when Naruto didn't have uber hax moves he defeated Neji, one of the strongest up and coming Hyuga's and Kidomaru would have killed Neji if the plot wasn't against him. Nowadays unless you have eye powers that are not Byakugan, or a tailed beast, boosting your chakra level, you can't beat anyone. This is what makes ranks like Chunin, and Jonin pointless now. Even Kage. The fact that the Raikage alone couldn't beat Sasuke without killing himself in the process speaks volumes.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ambre View Post
    That is unless Sasuke turns good when he is about to die and his final wish is that naruto have his eyes. One question, would that give naruto/hinata's children both the Byakugan and Rinnegan. Then, they would be too epic for themselves.
    I dare to think implanted Kekkei Genkai cannot be inherited to the second party's offspring.

That is unless Sasuke turns good when he is about to die and his final wish is that naruto have his eyes. One question, would that give naruto/hinata's children both the Byakugan and Rinnegan. Then, they would be too epic for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I dare to think implanted Kekkei Genkai cannot be inherited to the second party's offspring.
    blood line limit jutsus are just that, a blood line limit. I hate to turn this into a science discusiion, but DNA encoding isnt passed onto the host when a foreign organ is implanted. In other words, even if Naruto got a Sharingan, he wouldnt have the DNA to pass onto his child. Also, if Naruto and Hinata had a child, there might be a mixing of the DNA where one Dojutsu would be recessive (this could explain the rarity of the Sharingan) and if both parents dont have the DNA it wont show up.

to sum up, no, if naruto gets a sharingan it would be passed onto his kid (if he ever has one) and if Naruto and Hinata have a kid the kid will most likely have a Byakugan.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

That is unless Sasuke turns good when he is about to die and his final wish is that naruto have his eyes.
    I would never forgive Kishi if he pulled a stunt like that. Naruto's character is based on the idea that some people have to work hard to get what they want. So it wouldn't make sense for him to get power for free. And the Kyuubi doesn't count in my opinion, since Naruto hasn't been able to control it until recently, and even that took a lot of hard work. I just don't want another Sasuke in this series.

Sasuke turning good would a bigger asspull than...

I can't think of anything.

In all seriousness, Sasuke has gone WAY too far down the path of darkness to come back.

You better have a damn good reason if he ever turns good, Kishimoto.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sasuke turning good would a bigger asspull than...

I can't think of anything.

In all seriousness, Sasuke has gone WAY too far down the path of darkness to come back.

You better have a damn good reason if he ever turns good, Kishimoto.
    If Sasuke ever turns good I think it'll be in order to help Naruto fight Tobi or Kabuto. But otherwise I agree Sasuke has gone way too far to turn back.

If any thing, the Byakugan is the "odd man out".

Sharingan is clearly linked to the Rinnegan, as the immature form of the Rinnegan.

Where does it leave the Byakugan's relation or standing amoungst Doujutsu?
    WRONG!

SHARINGAN IS NOT LINKED TO RINNEGAN. At least not in the Sharingan -> MS -> EMS -> Rinnegan-way that everybody seems clear to assume. Elder brother DNA-remnants are linked to the Rinnegan, but only in part, as you need the younger brothers DNA-remnants as well..

Rinnegan is the product of having the sages body to a T. What was needed for the Rinnegan was split into his sons, the older brother and the younger brother. Reunite those genes, and you get the sage's body, and the Rinnegan. You don't necessarily have to awakened the Sharingan in order to get the Rinnegan, you just need to reunite the genes.. Or implement an unawakend Sharingan/Byakugan.

Nagato is the prime example of this. Tobi implemented some eye or even blood transfusion or something on him, but he didn't awaken the Sharingan at all. Yet, the Rinnegan did awaken, so one should assume that even a bit of older brother legacy stuff is enough to 'complete' a person. If awakening the Sharingan is a necessity, then why didn't Nagato ever show the possibility of doing so, or Kishi has written himself a plothole.

Awakening the Sharingan is not necessarily the deal here, you need to have the blood or DNA, just like Madara needed Hashirama's DNA in order to get the Rinnegan.

And why I said Sharingan/Byukugan earlier. It's obvious if you look at the older brother's face... That's not something I would call a Sharingan. Thus we could say that it's some form of intermediary state of Doujutsu that then developed in both Sharingan and Byukugan from the elder sons children. Quite possibly the older having the Sharingan and the younger the Byakugan.

THUS!

If Naruto and Hinata get kiddies, then Naruto's son can awaken the Rinnegan. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Byakugan's only relation to Doujutsus is that it will be the strongest one after all the Uchiha are taken care of, since it has the most users.

Also if Naruto wises up and makes a family with Hinata, the Byakugan get Uzumaki level chakra and Rasengan to go with Kaiten and other powerful Taijutsu moves.
    And the Rinnegan!!! :O

But if Hinata and Naruto mate, then they have a Doujutsu which is a trait given down from the elder brother's lineage, and the body of a decendent of the younger son. Hence, the circumstances for a Rinnegan to appear have been set.

Oh, the way I see it:

Older brother -> Uchiha and Hyuuga.
    Younger brother -> Senju and Uzumaki.

Madara's Rinnegan is a product of Uchiha and Senju.
    Nagato's Rinnegan is a product of Uchiha and Uzumaki
    Naruto's son's Rinnegan is a product of Hyuuga and Uzumaki.

AND I'M NOT EVEN A NARUTOxHINATA-fan.. Not at all. But this has turned out to be quite the prospect.

Naruto could potentially vanquish all evil in the end, as in Uchiha, but dies in the same moment, but has a son and puts a little part of himself in the kid so that when he awakens the Rinnegan he can let himself appear to it, and tell it that it will lead the world to peace as the new sage of the six paths.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Spoiler:- Chapter 561 spoiler:
    Onoki tries to make the meteor lighter, Madara gets rejected by the Kyuubi and grows an entire forest, Naruto does what he always does.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    WRONG!

SHARINGAN IS NOT LINKED TO RINNEGAN. At least not in the Sharingan -> MS -> EMS -> Rinnegan-way that everybody seems clear to assume. Elder brother DNA-remnants are linked to the Rinnegan, but only in part, as you need the younger brothers DNA-remnants as well..

Rinnegan is the product of having the sages body to a T. What was needed for the Rinnegan was split into his sons, the older brother and the younger brother. Reunite those genes, and you get the sage's body, and the Rinnegan. You don't necessarily have to awakened the Sharingan in order to get the Rinnegan, you just need to reunite the genes.. Or implement an unawakend Sharingan/Byakugan.

Nagato is the prime example of this. Tobi implemented some eye or even blood transfusion or something on him, but he didn't awaken the Sharingan at all. Yet, the Rinnegan did awaken, so one should assume that even a bit of older brother legacy stuff is enough to 'complete' a person. If awakening the Sharingan is a necessity, then why didn't Nagato ever show the possibility of doing so, or Kishi has written himself a plothole.

Awakening the Sharingan is not necessarily the deal here, you need to have the blood or DNA, just like Madara needed Hashirama's DNA in order to get the Rinnegan.

And why I said Sharingan/Byukugan earlier. It's obvious if you look at the older brother's face... That's not something I would call a Sharingan. Thus we could say that it's some form of intermediary state of Doujutsu that then developed in both Sharingan and Byukugan from the elder sons children. Quite possibly the older having the Sharingan and the younger the Byakugan.

THUS!

If Naruto and Hinata get kiddies, then Naruto's son can awaken the Rinnegan. Simple as that.

And the Rinnegan!!! :O

But if Hinata and Naruto mate, then they have a Doujutsu which is a trait given down from the elder brother's lineage, and the body of a decendent of the younger son. Hence, the circumstances for a Rinnegan to appear have been set.

Oh, the way I see it:

Older brother -> Uchiha and Hyuuga.
    Younger brother -> Senju and Uzumaki.

Madara's Rinnegan is a product of Uchiha and Senju.
    Nagato's Rinnegan is a product of Uchiha and Uzumaki
    Naruto's son's Rinnegan is a product of Hyuuga and Uzumaki.

AND I'M NOT EVEN A NARUTOxHINATA-fan.. Not at all. But this has turned out to be quite the prospect.

Naruto could potentially vanquish all evil in the end, as in Uchiha, but dies in the same moment, but has a son and puts a little part of himself in the kid so that when he awakens the Rinnegan he can let himself appear to it, and tell it that it will lead the world to peace as the new sage of the six paths.
    Well if Naruto dies vs. Madara, the timing for him to produce a child is quite off and he misses the mark.

When are we gonna see Shino fight? I need the Aburame clan to finally unravel.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    When are we gonna see Shino fight? I need the Aburame clan to finally unravel.
    Yeah, Shino always gets the short end of the stick. He wasn't able to fight Kankuro during the actual Chunin Exams, and when he did catch up to him in the forest, he was poisoned and wasn't able to help Sasuke. Then he wasn't around to help Shikamaru and the others with the Sasuke Retrieval mission. And during Part 2, his secret technique failed to trap Tobi, and his fight with Konan wasn't shown in the manga. I think he's the new Tenten to be quite honest.

Apparently Kishi finds the bugs incredibly annoying to have to draw.And to be quite honest I think the damage has been done and his character isn't salvageable, he's just too uninteresting seeming and we just haven't seen any of his character enough for him to ever make an impact.

TBH I'd prefer if his character had been replaced rather than leaving it dormant.

I'll be honest, found it on google images

I don't think Shino's uninteresting, far from it.

And his techniques haven't been shown in depth, in fact, Shino could be a massive beast in a fight, but we don't know.

Kishimoto's such a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1006 View Post
    Apparently Kishi finds the bugs incredibly annoying to have to draw.And to be quite honest I think the damage has been done and his character isn't salvageable, he's just too uninteresting seeming and we just haven't seen any of his character enough for him to ever make an impact.

TBH I'd prefer if his character had been replaced rather than leaving it dormant.
    He thinks they're annoying to draw? But most of the time they just look like a bunch of specks. But anyway, I don't think Shino should've been replaced. He may not be the most interesting character around, but I think he's stronger than most of his comrades. It's just a shame that he never gets the chance to prove himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 561 spoiler:
    Onoki tries to make the meteor lighter, Madara gets rejected by the Kyuubi and grows an entire forest, Naruto does what he always does.
        Spoiler:- Thoughts:

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
        Spoiler:- Thoughts:
    I'm even more confused…

So the Kyuubi finally lost all hostility toward Naruto?

Because even after the confrontation within Naruto, where his mom helped and he gained his Rikudo mode, the Kyuubi was still not all that cooperative.

random question:

was there ever a chapter or two in which Madara's fight with Hashirama Senju was shown? i knopw Hashirama had a weak appearance when the hidden leaf was invaded, but was there another time that i missed?
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

I'm even more confused…

Because even after the confrontation within Naruto, where his mom helped and he gained his Rikudo mode, the Kyuubi was still not all that cooperative.
    How is that confusing, the Kyuubi hates Madara more then anyone else, he rather gives Naruto some of his power then let Madara controll him again.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Spoiler:- Full spoiler script:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I'm confused about the Hashirama part though. So the dead Madara got some of his powers, not Tobi? Ehh, we'll see.
    Don't forget that Edo Madara and masked Madara were working together, and that Edo Madara was always the one who had fought Hashirama.

I'm even more confused…

The Kyuubi still hates Naruto, it simply hates Madara much more. It apparently prefers being sealed in Naruto then being controlled as Madara's toy.

Basically, it's the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend situation.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well, this week's chapter was pretty amazing. I'm really glad that Onoki managed to stop the meteor, and I'm even more glad that Tsunade plans to head out to fight. I'm a little disappointed that this Madara also has Wood Release, as it makes things a whole lot more complicated. Despite all that, I'm very happy that the Kyuubi is helping Naruto. I also think that he's doing it mostly to avoid being used by Madara, but I hope that this is the first step towards Naruto and the Kyuubi fighting as a team.

Woah pretty cool chapter, so the Kyuubi lost all hostility towards Naruto or is he just lending him his chakra or because he hated Madara? Either way I see Oonoki dying in the next chapter.

I personally hated this week's chapter. How does a Naruto Clone have the Kyuubi inside it? Let alone the original Kyuubi. Plot fail right there.

Madara..... what to say besides being so overpowered its not even funny. Mokuton? Really Kishi, is that what you have come to?

The chapter had good moments but it was all ruined by the hack Madara.

Oh you stopped my first meteor, TROLOLOL let me make another one right away while I have Susanoo on and while I'm at it reveal I stole some power from my enemy by making a forest.

Next week look forward to Madara revealing a third eye with the Byakugan on it and then have red hair all of a sudden.

Madara now has wood Jutsu. I won't go on about how this makes him even more cheap, but the chapter was really good. Tsunade is heading out to war. I'm sure she'll make a great healer for the crew because I can't see how her strength will help at all. Kyubi hates Madara so much he's willing to work with Naruto.

You know what would be a real ultimate ninja? A real ninja who actually uses stealth, shurikens, swords, and ninja weapons masterfully.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Madara now has wood Jutsu. I won't go on about how this makes him even more cheap, but the chapter was really good. Tsunade is heading out to war. I'm sure she'll make a great healer for the crew because I can't see how her strength will help at all. Kyubi hates Madara so much he's willing to work with Naruto.

You know what would be a real ultimate ninja? A real ninja who actually uses stealth, shurikens, swords, and ninja weapons masterfully.
    Not to mention, they'd probably dressed like a normal person, so you know, they can actually do ninja spy like stuff while in the towns. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1006 View Post

Shino's my second favorite character...he's far from uninteresting to me.

I've seen plenty of people interested in Shino. A lot of people seem to see him as a "pimp", basically just there being cool.

I think people just don't give enough credit to Shino. Sure he hasn't been shown a lot and whatnot, but when he has been shown he makes a mark.

Shino vs Zaku-Shino caused the guy to lose his lower arm and hand...one of the most brutal things a "rookies" had ever done at that point...and still is one of the most brutal for the "rookies". I think Zaku's other hand pretty much got messed up to and probably as a result couldn't use his hands for his jutsus anymore, or at less would take a lot of work to fix it. Shino basically killed the guy, never to return as a threat again. Zaku only ended up being used by Orochimaru for Edo Tensei. In that battle Shino showed how he thinks ahead and was already planning what to do the moment he got into the battle. Shino got hit once and didn't even do much to him...probably let the attack hit even. Zaku couldn't do a thing to Shino.

Shino vs Kankuro-If Shino didn't step in then Sasuke would have had to fight him. Who knows what would have happened then. Sasuke could have gotten poisoned or lose some chakra which could have resulted in death against Gaara since Naruto didn't come in to save Sasuke right away I don't think. Shino was the reason Sasuke could pass. Shino didn't really show anything new in the fight, but he still did his usual thing and thought ahead. Kankuro was a tough opponent at the time too.

Shino vs Tobi-Shino was the only one who got a hit on him. Shino was the reason they figured out Tobi was using Space Time ninjutsu. He pretty much was the only one who was able to do anything in that fight.

Also, Shino is a mysterious character. It's better for him to stay in the shadows and have the readers just fall in love with the mystery of Shino. The more Shino is shown the less there is to wonder about him which takes away from his mysteriousness.

It's not like Kishi doesn't care about Shino or anything. He's hardly the male "Tenten" of the group. Shino has got some focused and maintains his purpose of being a mysterious character. Tenten on the other hand has made no real successful impact in the manga, her best showings are in filler of the anime.

I think people should just stop expecting Shino to be this character who's going to be the next Shikamaru. Shino was never intended to be heavily focused on since he doesn't have much to develop on, he's pretty much already a well rounded character. Kishi probably feels no need to develop him. If anything, Shino will get one more fight(Assuming the manga is nearing it's end), and maybe he'll do something big possibly even die otherwise he'll just be his usual awesome self and come out the victor.

To me, I think Kishi has handled Shino's character perfectly. As much as I love Shino, I wouldn't want him to be shown very often because like I said, it takes away from his mysteriousness, and while that's not bad for the villains of series, it's different for the heros.

EDIT: Also, these last few chapters have been enjoyable for me. Can't wait for the next.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 679 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689729779 ... LastLast