Page 751 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 651701741747748749750751752753754755761801851 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    - Why is Anko's body still there? Creepy.
    This.

I'm actually kind of glad to hear that Tsunade's super strength is still a viable weapon, considering Madara said that it's more powerful than Raikage+Onoki's weighted rocks and raiton armour. She'll be fine though, she made quite a big deal about her new seal; it must do something right?

Things are getting quite interesting but I'm quite disappointed in the uselessness off the kages. I mean, c'mon, they're kages. They should have some more tricks up their sleeve. I don't really expect them to beat Madara since he's so haxxed out but atleast make it a close fight. That said, I'm looking forward to see how Itachi will handle this situation and it looks like Sasuke followed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Was she?

She still got impaled by a huge vine.......I'm just ready for her to die already.
    It wasn't a vine, it was Madara's Susanoo sword. You can see it being held by the arm a moment later.

Anyway, much to my surprise, Kishi actually allows Tsunade to take a center role this chapter. Though I have to say she wasn't as impressive as she could have been, although learning that she's stronger then Ee was a neat piece of info. I would also have to say Mei was awesome this chapter even if she wasn't allowed the spotlight. Countering a technique on her own that took multiple ninjas before to block was really impressive. And with Madara speaking of his brother dying, it seems the theory of Tobi being Izuna has been proven wrong. Also, we learn another of Hashirama's abilities, creating a cone which only the Sharingan seems to be able to see through. Though I doubt Tsunade will die from the wound Madara gave her, I can't see her lasting much longer given how much chakra she must have already used up. Anyway, Itachi has finally fount Kabuto and though Sasuke followed against his wishes, I expect an interesting showdown to begin next chapter. Itachi's reaction at the end of the chapter when he realize Sasuke was there was priceless. Wonderful chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm displeased with the idea of madara and hashirama being on such a ridiculous tier compared to everyone else, more then I am about the kages not comparing to him(though thats bad too.)

I mean, I never got the older ninjas being comparable to the ones of "today". In the real world, if you put soldier from the civil war up against a current soldier, who'd win?

I get that its a manga, but I'd much rather the crazy powerful one be tobi and not madara.
    ----------------------------------

Unless Tsunade can heal instantly then I don't expect her to survive for much longer. This isn't Bleach.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It wasn't a vine, it was Madara's Susanoo sword. You can see it being held by the arm a moment later.
    I thought it was that at first, but then it looked like a Mokuton vine. The fact that it's part of Susano'o makes me worry about Tsunade; I doubt she'll survive that.

If Tsunade does die, she'll be the first main character to actually die in this one sided war with no deaths from any important people. I'm sorry if I sound like a douche but I wanted some deaths and some emotion from this war. I'm getting nothing so far. I didn't think Tsunade would make it to the end of the Naruto series to be honest so if she dies here...at least let her have some kind of a honorable death.

For everyone getting on the kages backs for doing so poor against Madara, cut them some slack. Madara is a zombie with the most uber powers in the series. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kabuto cuts off the Edo Tensei jutsu but Madara is so powerful he can defy logic and still stay alive. The 1st Hokage really must have been the strongest Hokage of all time if he defeated this guy solo.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If Tsunade does die, she'll be the first main character to actually die in this one sided war with no deaths from any important people. I'm sorry if I sound like a douche but I wanted some deaths and some emotion from this war. I'm getting nothing so far. I didn't think Tsunade would make it to the end of the Naruto series to be honest so if she dies here...at least let her have some kind of a honorable death.

For everyone getting on the kages backs for doing so poor against Madara, cut them some slack. Madara is a zombie with the most uber powers in the series. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kabuto cuts off the Edo Tensei jutsu but Madara is so powerful he can defy logic and still stay alive. The 1st Hokage really must have been the strongest Hokage of all time if he defeated this guy solo.
    Tobi and Madara are just too hax'ed from inception.

It's bad enough Sasuke and Naruto have crept from where they were in Part 1 to these ridiculous levels they're at now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Tobi and Madara are just too hax'ed from inception.

It's bad enough Sasuke and Naruto have crept from where they were in Part 1 to these ridiculous levels they're at now.
    To be fair it was pretty obvious Naruto and Sasuke were going to become two of the most powerful ninjas on the planet. Naruto has trained with the best in Jiraiya and Kakashi and Sasuke's a Uchiha, nuff said. Did they advance much quicker then I thought? Yes they did. I would have thought they would reach this level when they were like either 18 or 20. But there should be no doubt they would have surpass everyone in part 1. The Naruto vs Sasuke final in part 1 clearly showed them to be the future of ninjas.

10. Default

To be fair it was pretty obvious Naruto and Sasuke were going to become two of the most powerful ninjas on the planet. Naruto has trained with the best in Jiraiya and Kakashi and Sasuke's a Uchiha, nuff said. Did they advance much quicker then I thought? Yes they did. I would have thought they would reach this level when they were like either 18 or 20. But there should be no doubt they would have surpass everyone in part 1. The Naruto vs Sasuke final in part 1 clearly showed them to be the future of ninjas.
    Just sucks that the rest of the Rookie 9 or 11, not sure if Team Guy is included, were not also developed and improved to a similar extent.

Things feel so forced and contrived, now that only a handful of ninja are strong enough to fight on the scale of Sasuke/Naruto/Tobi/Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I'm displeased with the idea of madara and hashirama being on such a ridiculous tier compared to everyone else, more then I am about the kages not comparing to him(though thats bad too.)

I mean, I never got the older ninjas being comparable to the ones of "today". In the real world, if you put soldier from the civil war up against a current soldier, who'd win?

I get that its a manga, but I'd much rather the crazy powerful one be tobi and not madara.
    Well to be fair, once you discount the difference in weaponry, a soldier from the past would likely be physically stronger then a current soldier. After all, their training and experiences would have began much earlier then that of a later soldier in addition to spending a greater portion of their life on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I thought it was that at first, but then it looked like a Mokuton vine. The fact that it's part of Susano'o makes me worry about Tsunade; I doubt she'll survive that.
    Yeah, but the swords Madara's Susanoo do have a similar wavy appearance as Mokuton in the first place. She'll probably survive long enough to see Madara get defeated by Itachi's action ad meet Dan again. That's the only reason I see him still being around for.

I think Tsunade will survive Madara's attack but will die by the time the war is over or by the time Itachi ends Edo Tensei, only living long enough to see Dan. As to who becomes Hokage after her is between Naruto or Kakashi. I'm also thinking Might Guy will also die. Kishi has to show how much power is in the final gate by the time the manga ends and when given the choice of Guy or Lee he'll choose to keep Lee alive.
    3DS FC: 0447-6250-9228

I can breed any pokemon that's breedable and also have some female Dream World pokemon I can breed for their unique abilities.
    Also have cloned Regi's, Kyogre, Groudon and Shiny Ursaring
        Spoiler:- DWF I can breed:

I personally didn't think that Naruto improved much during the timeskip. He learned a couple of new techniques like that medium-sized Rasengan, but I think Sasuke improved the most during the break. I wonder if that was due to Orochimaru's training methods, or Sasuke's natural talent.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I personally didn't think that Naruto improved much during the timeskip. He learned a couple of new techniques like that medium-sized Rasengan, but I think Sasuke improved the most during the break. I wonder if that was due to Orochimaru's training methods, or Sasuke's natural talent.
    Kabuto's drugs played a factor in Sasuke's amazing growth as well, as Sakura said his growth level wasn't normal and came to the conclusion that he had altered by Kabuto's drugs. This theory was later supported when Kakashi said Sakura's poison kunai would not work on Sasuke.

Naruto didn't improve new attack wise but he was much smarter then he was in part 1, even at the start of part 2. It was noted his shadow clone control and timing was much better then before. Plus I'm sure Kishi wanted all of Naruto's main growth to be seen hence why we saw him learn all these new things like the Rasen Shuriken, Sage Mode, and and Kyubi control stuff on screen or panel as oppose to Sasuke who learns nearly all his moves off panel bar a few of them.

15. Default

This theory was later supported when Kakashi said Sakura's poison kunai would not work on Sasuke.
    Didn't they just mention that due to all of Orochimaru's experiments and preparations for taking Sasuke's body, they made it resistant to poisons?

I would assume the poison expert was Orochimaru.

I think Tsunade is going to survive through this fight. I've been thinking she would fight Dan, but maybe she'll just give her life to save the Kages and be with him.

Her mitosis technique rapidly divides her cells so she can heal almost instantaneously, but it shortens her lifespan. I think she'll use this to the maximum and become practically immortal until she kills Madara, then she'll die.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well to be fair, once you discount the difference in weaponry, a soldier from the past would likely be physically stronger then a current soldier. After all, their training and experiences would have began much earlier then that of a later soldier in addition to spending a greater portion of their life on the battlefield.
    You're forgetting the biggest factor of any soldier, and thats knowledge. If Madara and hashirama were this great, all these skills would be taught to later generations, only making it easier and easier for each generation to become stronger then the last.

Maybe its a stupid example, but its exactly why there was only a few pablo picasso's in art some hundred years ago, but now you have 17 year olds on deviantart miles beyond that skill level.

Its worth noting I do understand madara and the first hokage are fused to an extent, but still, 1 and a half great ninja shouldn't compare to 5 current day ones.
    ----------------------------------

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I think Tsunade is going to survive through this fight. I've been thinking she would fight Dan, but maybe she'll just give her life to save the Kages and be with him.

Her mitosis technique rapidly divides her cells so she can heal almost instantaneously, but it shortens her lifespan. I think she'll use this to the maximum and become practically immortal until she kills Madara, then she'll die.
    "I'm Already Dead", there was a chapter titled as such, and so is Madara.

As far as her released seal + Super-Mitosis shortening her lifespan, well she reached her 50s, so isn't it about time for the shortened lifespan to take effect?

Kabuto's drugs played a factor in Sasuke's amazing growth as well, as Sakura said his growth level wasn't normal and came to the conclusion that he had altered by Kabuto's drugs. This theory was later supported when Kakashi said Sakura's poison kunai would not work on Sasuke.
    I forgot about that. I mean, I remember when Sakura came up with the theory, but I thought it was just speculation. I kind of forgot that Kakashi talked about Sasuke's immunity to poison when Team 7 caught up with him after the Gokage Summit. It's certainly interesting, though.

I was just glad to see Madara say Tsunade was stronger than Raikage. I still enjoy her, so I feel specially comforted when she gets some accolade or another.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I was just glad to see Madara say Tsunade was stronger than Raikage. I still enjoy her, so I feel specially comforted when she gets some accolade or another.

That really surprised me because the Raikage was strong enough to crack Sasuke's Susanoo's rib. So I'm pretty sure Tsunade would have been able to break it when it was incomplete.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That really surprised me because the Raikage was strong enough to crack Sasuke's Susanoo's rib. So I'm pretty sure Tsunade would have been able to break it when it was incomplete.
    Remember, this is likely Tsunade's last stand. Her many uses, both on-screen and off, of her Super-Mitosis/Seal Release, will catch up with her, if not now, very soon.

What better way to conclude her story arc? The man who "lost" to her grandfather, taking her life, albeit indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post

He also said she was slower then him too...so Raikage probably would still be stronger then her in those terms. But yes, it did give Tsunade some much deserved credit ^^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

That was just an assumption by Sakura, not actually proven. And Sasuke's poison resistances came from Orochimaru, not Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    You're forgetting the biggest factor of any soldier, and thats knowledge. If Madara and hashirama were this great, all these skills would be taught to later generations, only making it easier and easier for each generation to become stronger then the last.

Maybe its a stupid example, but its exactly why there was only a few pablo picasso's in art some hundred years ago, but now you have 17 year olds on deviantart miles beyond that skill level.

Its worth noting I do understand madara and the first hokage are fused to an extent, but still, 1 and a half great ninja shouldn't compare to 5 current day ones.
    Not really, since their strength came from their unique abilities, something that couldn't be taught to others, at least when it comes to Hashirama. Yamato's the only other person capable of fighting like Hashirama and due to him not being an actual Senju, his abilities are still limited. Itachi and Sasuke probably could mimic Madara and likely by the end of the series will be just as strong if not stronger then he was in his prime.

Whether it was Orochimaru or Kabuto doesn't matter, Sasuke probably had a bunch of illegal stuff done to him during the time skip. I'm sure Orochimaru was doing more then just basic training to get Sasuke uber powerful, he was his next host. It's to unreal to think Sasuke got that powerful over the time skip by just regular training. At the start of part 2 he was far above Naruto when they had fought on somewhat equal grounds at the end of part 1, with Sasuke just being a cut above him with the cursed seal. We know Orochimaru experiments on his warriors to make them stronger, it's foolish to think Sasuke didn't get some enhancements from science.

Page 751 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 651701741747748749750751752753754755761801851 ... LastLast