Page 752 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast
Results 18,776 to 18,800 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I was just glad to see Madara say Tsunade was stronger than Raikage. I still enjoy her, so I feel specially comforted when she gets some accolade or another.

I was glad that he mentioned that, too. I thought that the Raikage was stronger, so it was nice that Madara cleared up that misconception. Still, I don't think Tsunade will be around for much longer. I like her as a character, but it seems that she's taken quite a beating, and I'm not sure that she'll recover.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I was glad that he mentioned that, too. I thought that the Raikage was stronger, so it was nice that Madara cleared up that misconception. Still, I don't think Tsunade will be around for much longer. I like her as a character, but it seems that she's taken quite a beating, and I'm not sure that she'll recover.
    Tsunade's strength is different though.

Her strength comes in bursts, where as A's is consistent/constant.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Tsunade's strength is different though.

Her strength comes in bursts, where as A's is consistent/constant.
    What do you mean by bursts? Just curious
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Tsunade basicly "charges her attacks up" before she can I attack , while A basicly mows through the enemies.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What do you mean by bursts? Just curious
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.
    Pretty much.

If the enemy is speedy, and can reach her/attack her prior to her charging/gathering her chakra, then it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Pretty much.

If the enemy is speedy, and can reach her/attack her prior to her charging/gathering her chakra, then it is useless.
    Bear in mind she's a female in shonen manga; most, if not all of them, are useless, or near useless, or punted out the main storyline.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Bear in mind she's a female in shonen manga; most, if not all of them, are useless, or near useless, or punted out the main storyline.
    Yeah. Unfortunately, Tsunade was doomed from the start because she's a woman. It's sad, but that's just how things are. At the very least, she can die like a hero. That would sort of make up for all the times she has failed.

Yeah. Unfortunately, Tsunade was doomed from the start because she's a woman. It's sad, but that's just how things are. At the very least, she can die like a hero. That would sort of make up for all the times she has failed.
    Doubt she'll get even that. Madara will probably act like his usual smug, arrogant self and pimpslap her heroic, last-ditch efforts away like the ego-driven ****head he is.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Whether it was Orochimaru or Kabuto doesn't matter, Sasuke probably had a bunch of illegal stuff done to him during the time skip. I'm sure Orochimaru was doing more then just basic training to get Sasuke uber powerful, he was his next host. It's to unreal to think Sasuke got that powerful over the time skip by just regular training. At the start of part 2 he was far above Naruto when they had fought on somewhat equal grounds at the end of part 1, with Sasuke just being a cut above him with the cursed seal. We know Orochimaru experiments on his warriors to make them stronger, it's foolish to think Sasuke didn't get some enhancements from science.
    I doubt much was being done given that taking a host didn't require much more then the Cursed Seal and that was really his main source of experimentation. I don't think Sasuke's growth was all that strange. When you compare him to the likes of Kakashi and Itachi, he still didn't grow that much as quickly. Also, I would point out that both Sakura and Gaara also had relatively high growths over the time skip. Naruto was just slow in that regard.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

But that first part is the same for anybody, then - not just Tsunade. You, me, and Abraham Lincoln could all be powerhouses too, and it wouldn't matter if we never got to hit our opponents. =<

Mind you I can agree that the cool powers Tsunade has haven't been put to any great use (besides the couple times she's miraculously saved her own and other people's lives), but I was just saying the first time that I'm really glad we at least get to confirm those powers exist. Tsunade might get poorer treatment in action than Raikage, but I'm satisfied by the reassurance that she's physically stronger than that great big muscular macho man all the same. Small things, you see. ^_^;

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Doubt she'll get even that. Madara will probably act like his usual smug, arrogant self and pimpslap her heroic, last-ditch efforts away like the ego-driven ****head he is.
    Regardless, I'm going to stay positive. I want Tsunade to die in a heroic way so that all her previous blunders can be fixed. I was hoping that she'd die saving someone she knows like Naruto or Sakura, but if she helps seal Madara before her death, I'll be content.

I thought her power wasn't in bursts but more of a charge it up and then maintain that high level of energy so that all her attacks were insanely powerful.

No, it's basically a burst. Tsunade gathers chakra in her fist and releases it as she lands the hit. That's why she and Sakura needed excellent chakra control in order to use it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This week's chapter (577) was awesome! Tsunade looks pretty bada** while using her Miotic Regeneration technique. I'm glad Madara made that statement about Tsunade being stronger than the Raikage. I just wish Madara would shut his mouth since he keeps talking sh*t about how great he is and blah, blah, blah. It's so annoying. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week. Will Itachi stop Kabuto from using Edo Tensei? And what will Sasuke do?

I'm not surprised that Madara keeps talking about how strong he is; I knew he'd be arrogant, just like every other villain. The thing that bothers me is how Tsunade and the others didn't notice that he switched places with a Mokuton clone; you'd think that the Gokage would have noticed that before they charged into battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    This week's chapter (577) was awesome! Tsunade looks pretty bada** while using her Miotic Regeneration technique. I'm glad Madara made that statement about Tsunade being stronger than the Raikage. I just wish Madara would shut his mouth since he keeps talking sh*t about how great he is and blah, blah, blah. It's so annoying. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week. Will Itachi stop Kabuto from using Edo Tensei? And what will Sasuke do?
    Stronger as in more brute strength (which was somewhat obvious).

I hope the next time they continue this fight, they will showcase the Mizukage (since she hasn't been given much spotlight) and Gaara (since he didn't get much spotlight during this fight) but that doesn't seem so likely.

I think Sasuke will help out Itachi in stopping Kabuto but after the fight Itachi will go back to the dead zone obviously and Sasuke will go on to do more evil stuff. It would be awesome to see Sasuke and Itachi fight along side each other.

That's my gripe with super strength characters. Yeah you have super strength but how good is it if your not fast enough? It's why I currently still prefer Raikage over Tsunade. He might be weaker but he's got Minato like speed and his own level of super strength. It's my gripe with Sakura too. She's probably got more strength punching wise then Sasuke and Naruto, but both these boys can easily overcome her super strength. Super strength only seems to be good with something to balance it out. Poor Tsunade.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 10th March 2012 at 8:47 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not surprised that Madara keeps talking about how strong he is; I knew he'd be arrogant, just like every other villain. The thing that bothers me is how Tsunade and the others didn't notice that he switched places with a Mokuton clone; you'd think that the Gokage would have noticed that before they charged into battle.
    Its because Madara is an overpowered ***. He's one of the main embodiments of what is wrong with the series.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

The manga has been reaching those overpowered status's a lot lately
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Its kinda sad how Naruto fell into the same trap as DBZ and made only 2 people stronger than the rest. Naruto and Sasuke (aka Goku and Vegeta) vs Tobi and Madara (aka Buu and Cell) (Madara even regenerates like Cell and has different powers from his rival lmao)

Its kinda sad how Naruto fell into the same trap as DBZ and made only 2 people stronger than the rest. Naruto and Sasuke (aka Goku and Vegeta) vs Tobi and Madara (aka Buu and Cell) (Madara even regenerates like Cell and has different powers from his rival lmao)
    well to be fair, everyone under edo tensei can regenerate

hai bh :3

Its because Madara is an overpowered ***. He's one of the main embodiments of what is wrong with the series.
    Madara was always considered to be one of the strongest ninja in the series; that's exactly why he's Kabuto's trump card. I think the Gokage will have to outsmart Madara since they can't overpower him using physical force.

24. Default

Madara was always considered to be one of the strongest ninja in the series; that's exactly why he's Kabuto's trump card. I think the Gokage will have to outsmart Madara since they can't overpower him using physical force.
    Isn't it clear Madara is past a level where he can be overpowered or outthought.

Their only hope is Itachi and his seeming belief he can force Kabutomaru to release the Edo Tensei.

And I can accept he's strong, but the level to which he is is simply ridiculous.

He's basically to Naruto what Buu is to DBZ; endless energy, regenerates from every wound, has basically all the OP powers-Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Wood Release-and it doesn't seem he can be outsmarted either, because he always counters with "WELL I'LL JUST USE A TECHNIQUE WHICH ONLY I KNOW AND YOU CANT COUNTER LOL"

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

Page 752 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast