Page 752 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast
Results 18,776 to 18,800 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #18776
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I was just glad to see Madara say Tsunade was stronger than Raikage. I still enjoy her, so I feel specially comforted when she gets some accolade or another.

    I was glad that he mentioned that, too. I thought that the Raikage was stronger, so it was nice that Madara cleared up that misconception. Still, I don't think Tsunade will be around for much longer. I like her as a character, but it seems that she's taken quite a beating, and I'm not sure that she'll recover.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I was glad that he mentioned that, too. I thought that the Raikage was stronger, so it was nice that Madara cleared up that misconception. Still, I don't think Tsunade will be around for much longer. I like her as a character, but it seems that she's taken quite a beating, and I'm not sure that she'll recover.
    Tsunade's strength is different though.

    Her strength comes in bursts, where as A's is consistent/constant.

  3. #18778
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Tsunade's strength is different though.

    Her strength comes in bursts, where as A's is consistent/constant.
    What do you mean by bursts? Just curious
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #18779
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Tsunade basicly "charges her attacks up" before she can I attack , while A basicly mows through the enemies.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  5. #18780
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What do you mean by bursts? Just curious
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.
    Pretty much.

    If the enemy is speedy, and can reach her/attack her prior to her charging/gathering her chakra, then it is useless.

  7. #18782
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Pretty much.

    If the enemy is speedy, and can reach her/attack her prior to her charging/gathering her chakra, then it is useless.
    Bear in mind she's a female in shonen manga; most, if not all of them, are useless, or near useless, or punted out the main storyline.

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




  8. #18783
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Bear in mind she's a female in shonen manga; most, if not all of them, are useless, or near useless, or punted out the main storyline.
    Yeah. Unfortunately, Tsunade was doomed from the start because she's a woman. It's sad, but that's just how things are. At the very least, she can die like a hero. That would sort of make up for all the times she has failed.

  9. #18784
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yeah. Unfortunately, Tsunade was doomed from the start because she's a woman. It's sad, but that's just how things are. At the very least, she can die like a hero. That would sort of make up for all the times she has failed.
    Doubt she'll get even that. Madara will probably act like his usual smug, arrogant self and pimpslap her heroic, last-ditch efforts away like the ego-driven ****head he is.

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




  10. #18785
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Whether it was Orochimaru or Kabuto doesn't matter, Sasuke probably had a bunch of illegal stuff done to him during the time skip. I'm sure Orochimaru was doing more then just basic training to get Sasuke uber powerful, he was his next host. It's to unreal to think Sasuke got that powerful over the time skip by just regular training. At the start of part 2 he was far above Naruto when they had fought on somewhat equal grounds at the end of part 1, with Sasuke just being a cut above him with the cursed seal. We know Orochimaru experiments on his warriors to make them stronger, it's foolish to think Sasuke didn't get some enhancements from science.
    I doubt much was being done given that taking a host didn't require much more then the Cursed Seal and that was really his main source of experimentation. I don't think Sasuke's growth was all that strange. When you compare him to the likes of Kakashi and Itachi, he still didn't grow that much as quickly. Also, I would point out that both Sakura and Gaara also had relatively high growths over the time skip. Naruto was just slow in that regard.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  11. #18786
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    into that good night
    Posts
    10,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.
    But that first part is the same for anybody, then - not just Tsunade. You, me, and Abraham Lincoln could all be powerhouses too, and it wouldn't matter if we never got to hit our opponents. =<

    Mind you I can agree that the cool powers Tsunade has haven't been put to any great use (besides the couple times she's miraculously saved her own and other people's lives), but I was just saying the first time that I'm really glad we at least get to confirm those powers exist. Tsunade might get poorer treatment in action than Raikage, but I'm satisfied by the reassurance that she's physically stronger than that great big muscular macho man all the same. Small things, you see. ^_^;

    Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

  12. #18787
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Doubt she'll get even that. Madara will probably act like his usual smug, arrogant self and pimpslap her heroic, last-ditch efforts away like the ego-driven ****head he is.
    Regardless, I'm going to stay positive. I want Tsunade to die in a heroic way so that all her previous blunders can be fixed. I was hoping that she'd die saving someone she knows like Naruto or Sakura, but if she helps seal Madara before her death, I'll be content.

  13. #18788
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    At the edge of the universe
    Posts
    181

    Default

    I thought her power wasn't in bursts but more of a charge it up and then maintain that high level of energy so that all her attacks were insanely powerful.

  14. #18789
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    No, it's basically a burst. Tsunade gathers chakra in her fist and releases it as she lands the hit. That's why she and Sakura needed excellent chakra control in order to use it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  15. #18790
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Blaizken Valley
    Posts
    714

    Default

    This week's chapter (577) was awesome! Tsunade looks pretty bada** while using her Miotic Regeneration technique. I'm glad Madara made that statement about Tsunade being stronger than the Raikage. I just wish Madara would shut his mouth since he keeps talking sh*t about how great he is and blah, blah, blah. It's so annoying. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week. Will Itachi stop Kabuto from using Edo Tensei? And what will Sasuke do?

  16. #18791
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    I'm not surprised that Madara keeps talking about how strong he is; I knew he'd be arrogant, just like every other villain. The thing that bothers me is how Tsunade and the others didn't notice that he switched places with a Mokuton clone; you'd think that the Gokage would have noticed that before they charged into battle.

  17. #18792
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    This week's chapter (577) was awesome! Tsunade looks pretty bada** while using her Miotic Regeneration technique. I'm glad Madara made that statement about Tsunade being stronger than the Raikage. I just wish Madara would shut his mouth since he keeps talking sh*t about how great he is and blah, blah, blah. It's so annoying. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next week. Will Itachi stop Kabuto from using Edo Tensei? And what will Sasuke do?
    Stronger as in more brute strength (which was somewhat obvious).

    I hope the next time they continue this fight, they will showcase the Mizukage (since she hasn't been given much spotlight) and Gaara (since he didn't get much spotlight during this fight) but that doesn't seem so likely.

    I think Sasuke will help out Itachi in stopping Kabuto but after the fight Itachi will go back to the dead zone obviously and Sasuke will go on to do more evil stuff. It would be awesome to see Sasuke and Itachi fight along side each other.

  18. #18793
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Tsunade can have all the power in the world but it won't matter if it doesn't hit. So her strength is kinda useless just like Sakura's. Maybe if she used it in combination with medic ninjutsu to cripple's enemies moments and then punch/kick them; which was what Sakura's main role should have been. But we all know what happened to that.
    That's my gripe with super strength characters. Yeah you have super strength but how good is it if your not fast enough? It's why I currently still prefer Raikage over Tsunade. He might be weaker but he's got Minato like speed and his own level of super strength. It's my gripe with Sakura too. She's probably got more strength punching wise then Sasuke and Naruto, but both these boys can easily overcome her super strength. Super strength only seems to be good with something to balance it out. Poor Tsunade.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 10th March 2012 at 8:47 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  19. #18794
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm not surprised that Madara keeps talking about how strong he is; I knew he'd be arrogant, just like every other villain. The thing that bothers me is how Tsunade and the others didn't notice that he switched places with a Mokuton clone; you'd think that the Gokage would have noticed that before they charged into battle.
    Its because Madara is an overpowered ***. He's one of the main embodiments of what is wrong with the series.

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




  20. #18795
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    The manga has been reaching those overpowered status's a lot lately
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  21. #18796
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Its kinda sad how Naruto fell into the same trap as DBZ and made only 2 people stronger than the rest. Naruto and Sasuke (aka Goku and Vegeta) vs Tobi and Madara (aka Buu and Cell) (Madara even regenerates like Cell and has different powers from his rival lmao)

  22. #18797
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Behind you. BOO!
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Its kinda sad how Naruto fell into the same trap as DBZ and made only 2 people stronger than the rest. Naruto and Sasuke (aka Goku and Vegeta) vs Tobi and Madara (aka Buu and Cell) (Madara even regenerates like Cell and has different powers from his rival lmao)
    well to be fair, everyone under edo tensei can regenerate




    hai bh :3

  23. #18798
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Its because Madara is an overpowered ***. He's one of the main embodiments of what is wrong with the series.
    Madara was always considered to be one of the strongest ninja in the series; that's exactly why he's Kabuto's trump card. I think the Gokage will have to outsmart Madara since they can't overpower him using physical force.

  24. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Madara was always considered to be one of the strongest ninja in the series; that's exactly why he's Kabuto's trump card. I think the Gokage will have to outsmart Madara since they can't overpower him using physical force.
    Isn't it clear Madara is past a level where he can be overpowered or outthought.

    Their only hope is Itachi and his seeming belief he can force Kabutomaru to release the Edo Tensei.

  25. #18800
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Madara was always considered to be one of the strongest ninja in the series; that's exactly why he's Kabuto's trump card. I think the Gokage will have to outsmart Madara since they can't overpower him using physical force.
    And I can accept he's strong, but the level to which he is is simply ridiculous.

    He's basically to Naruto what Buu is to DBZ; endless energy, regenerates from every wound, has basically all the OP powers-Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Wood Release-and it doesn't seem he can be outsmarted either, because he always counters with "WELL I'LL JUST USE A TECHNIQUE WHICH ONLY I KNOW AND YOU CANT COUNTER LOL"

    Heart Gold FC;

    4427 6152 1089

    I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.




Page 752 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •