Page 759 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 659709749755756757758759760761762763769809859 ... LastLast
Results 18,951 to 18,975 of 27151

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Ok I just read the preview for the Naruto chapter and Kabuto just got broken to the max. It will take the Sharinhax to actually beat him which will be funny as its hax vs hax. Honestly I can't believe Kishi is doing this. All this jumping around is very annoying too, focus on one battle and finish it.

Show Madara winning against the kages and then slowly disappearing. Then go back to Hax Bros vs Kabuto to show how Oro 2.0 + Hax was defeated and Edo Tensai was undone.

At least we will see a few of Sasuke's new hax EMS abilities in the battle hopefully.

Really? Karin is an Uzumaki? ...Why?

...That's just random.

Crap, got beaten to it :P, and well that was to be suspected :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Spoiler:- Img:

Oh hey, a movie's coming out.

.................................................. ....................Why the hell is Hinata's shirt open? And why is Ino wearing a conservative outfit? Hello, I think you drew the wrong outfits on the wrong characters, Kishimoto.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Not really. Quite a bit of people were presuming she was one ever since we were told about the whole "red hair means a Uzumaki" thing with Tobi.

As for the chapter itself, what can I say. Simply awesome. I love how well Itachi and Sasuke are getting along, and glad that Sasuke is making use of his past experience with Orochimaru to plan against Kabuto. Seeing the brothers use their Susanoo together was nice, and it was great to learn how Kabuto upgraded his abilities. It's nice that the abilities of the rest team Taka get a shout out. Interesting to learn that not only is there a Snake sage, but Juugo was a natural sage too. It was surprising to learn that Orochimaru couldn't become a Snake Sage because he didn't have the right sort of body. Honestly can't wait to see what else Kabuto will pull out and how the brothers counter him. Epic chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Kabuto pulls out a snake Sage Mode. Now I'm just waiting for Tsunade to use Slug Sage Mode. :P Anyway, I'm not bothered by Karin being an Uzumaki. Guess the clan wasn't completely annihilated as we were led to believe.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I am really not suprised with Karin being an Uzumaki. And it seems I got it right, kabuto did had something up his sleeve.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Good. Least this will be more difficult than a roflstomp battle.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Itachi: You've learned a lot...Dr. Snakes.

....Excuse me, I think this Itachi is defective. Can we have the old one back?

Now that Naruto has "kind of" tamed Kurama, I kind of want to see what he'd be like in the village.

Also, now we have a snake Sage Mode. I REALLY don't want to see a slug Sage Mode, though.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Well...this chapter was a full mixture of information and hax...Gotta say I'm quite pleased
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So Karin is from the Uzumaki clan. Not surprising. A lot of people thought she was, but it's nice to have confirmation. I thought Itachi and Sasuke's battle with Kabuto was strange, though. I guess I'm not used to seeing people struggle against Kabuto, so the whole Susanoo's-arrow-missing-its-target thing was weird. The thing that I hated was this newly-mentioned snake Sage Mode that Kabuto mastered; it's basically toad Sage Mode...

I haven't read this thing in over a year. Last I remember everyone was getting ready to face off against a horde of dead people. Anyone want to fill me in?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
        Spoiler:- Img:

Oh hey, a movie's coming out.

.................................................. ....................Why the hell is Hinata's shirt open? And why is Ino wearing a conservative outfit? Hello, I think you drew the wrong outfits on the wrong characters, Kishimoto.
    Whoa sexy Hinata and a Black Kyuubi. Hinata has that grin too, man Naruto should ask her out fast. The movie has my attention after the past few Shipudden movies has sucked. OMG did the 4th movie suck even with Minato.

Anyways wasn't Blood Prison the next Naruto movie? Not Road to ninja? Which is a pretty cool title IMO.

I just noticed this week's colored cover page; I loved it. I laughed when I saw that Sai was drawing a sketch of the Kyuubi. It's too bad that we probably won't see the Kyuubi in Konoha like that; I have a feeling that he'll be captured and then eventually set free when Tobi's plan fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkmn Breeder Jack View Post
    I haven't read this thing in over a year. Last I remember everyone was getting ready to face off against a horde of dead people. Anyone want to fill me in?
    The only worthwhile thing to know is that the Alliance fought against the Edo summons without any named characters dying and have basically won, Naruto was allowed to join the war and eventually he reformed the Kyuubi and gained a major upgrade in power along with learning the names of all the other Bijuus causing Tobi to question himself, Kabuto revived the real Madara who basically acts like a Hashirama fanboy and is currently trolling the five Kages silly without even trying, Sasuke got EMS and murdered the real White Zetsu and as he was running found Itachi who was on his way to deal with Kabuto but when he arrived was forced to team up with Sasuke to fight while Kabuto showed quite a few cool new powers that are pretty much making him as hax as any Sharingan wielder.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I thought this was a pretty good chapter. As expected, Kabuto pulled out a bunch of tricks out of his sleeve, so it was cool to see him incorporate skills from Sasuke's old teammates in their fight. It seems like Kabuto is just running around and hiding though, so it isn't much of a fight but alteast it was informational. Since there's Toad and Snake Sages, I'd assume there's a Slug Sage Mode.

Wonder if the land of snakes is full of villainous characters? I'd like to think SOME snake characters might have been wary of working with Orochimaru and Kabuto.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    So Karin is from the Uzumaki clan.
    Oh MAwww Godddddd~

Karin is basically like a cousin twice-removed or something. I hope Naruto is made aware of his relation to Karin, also, funny, Sasuke has always had an Uzumaki on his 'teams'.

Kabutomaru's Snake-Sage mode is broken sounding, I hope not though.

Seems they want him to be haxxed, what with and adopting not only Orochimaru's powers, but also Karin/Juugo/and Suigetsu's ability.

- Aw, look at that front-page spread. Nevermind the impossible perspective, it's nice to see Konoha rebuilt.
    - Snakes can sense your existence... no kidding, they aren't blind. Does he mean that they're using genjutsu but the snakes are preventing it?
    - DR. SNAKES, new name Sasuke.
    - When did they get in a cave with stalactites and stalagmites?
    - *daintily takes off hood*
    - Turning into bodily fluid is nice. Without the electrical weakness of a Houzuki.
    - Woman of the Uzumaki clan? When did he get to Kushina?
    - KARIN IS AN UZUMAKI!?! WHY IS THIS SO EXCITING TO ME?
    - I'm guessing the Shikkotsurin is the slug place?
    - That white snake is a pimp.
    - A Sage?! A Snake Sage? Wow.

Interesting chapter. It was mostly take, but we learned a lot, and it set up the rest. I guess this means that Tsunade could have Sage powers too...

Also, not much time passed between Orochimaru's death and the present. How did Kabuto change so fast?
    Last edited by Shneak; 21st March 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    -
    - Turning into bodily fluid is nice. Without the electrical weakness of a Houzuki.
    Also, not much time passed between Orochimaru's death and the present. How did Kabuto change so fast?
    Point 1, body fluids still have electrolytes, which conduct electricity, so not to sure if he evaded that disadvantage.

Point 2, by the power of plot hax no jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Point 1, body fluids still have electrolytes, which conduct electricity, so not to sure if he evaded that disadvantage.
    I suppose. I guess he forgot to wear his rubber gloves.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

23. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I suppose. I guess he forgot to wear his rubber gloves.
    To have 1 or 2 new abilities/hax would have been fine.

But no, Kabutomaru has 4 new abilities, powers, what were you thinking Kishimoto-sensei?

I only just started reading the chapter, and I immediately thought of the folks/conversations in this thread when Kabuto pulled his hood down. We're all talking about what amazing secret post-Orochimaru strategy Kabuto had to defeat the Uchiha's sharingan genjutsu, and then the first thing in the chapter we see Kabuto just pull his hood over his eyes. I can't even measure the size of the grin on my face, but it was so amusing that I'm typing it here before I even read further. XD

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I only just started reading the chapter, and I immediately thought of the folks/conversations in this thread when Kabuto pulled his hood down. We're all talking about what amazing secret post-Orochimaru strategy Kabuto had to defeat the Uchiha's sharingan genjutsu, and then the first thing in the chapter we see Kabuto just pull his hood over his eyes. I can't even measure the size of the grin on my face, but it was so amusing that I'm typing it here before I even read further. XD
    One has to wonder, just how effective is lowering your hoodie???

Surely the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan cannot be foiled by a hoodie? no?

Page 759 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 659709749755756757758759760761762763769809859 ... LastLast