Page 839 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 739789829835836837838839840841842843849889939 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,975 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    oh wow! now that would be interesting indeed.

However, I am not convinced. I would assume that Itachi would somehow prevent that from happening

B
    I know, but it's definitely possible with how much Kish just loves haxing out the Uchiha. Plus Itachi is dead once again
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I get that Obito's situation is a blow to Kakashi's mental state, but I would still expect him to at least try and fight back. Cool to see him employing Kamui's ability upon himself though. And it seems it still hasn't dawn on either Naruto or Kirabi that not using their full transformation might be more helpful then acting as a huge target. Best part of the chapter was the half-dead Gai blasting Madara's Susanoo backward. Clearly he's the only one we can depend on. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I know, but it's definitely possible with how much Kish just loves haxing out the Uchiha. Plus Itachi is dead once again
    that is true, orochimaru is back!!! (forgot that for a second).

You could argue either way, honestly.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

- Love how Obito just shoots weapons out of his eye.
    - LOLWUT. Is that the dragon or a forest strangling Naruto?
    - Why isn't Bee doing anything?
    - I wouldn't mind seeing a fight in the Kamui dimension.
    - Obito used X-Scissor!
    - The clone has a different whisker design. Weird.
    - Hirudora!

Okay chapter. Not sure what Kakashi's last line meant though.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    You know now that I think about it, Guy is the only one in this fight without a hax power.
    I think the Eight Gates could be considered hax. He used them to beat Kisame's impostor who had 30% of the original's chakra, and then the real Kisame while they were on the turtle island. But it's strange that a taijutsu master relies so much on special powers. What ever happened to normal physical attacks? That's what I liked about Part 1.

What's with Bee just standing there the whole chapter?

I feel like this chapter hasn't done much of anything but just stall time to make Kakashi realize that he has to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Chapter? The whole fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post

I feel like this chapter hasn't done much of anything but just stall time to make Kakashi realize that he has to fight back.
    I noticed both issues. I really wish Killer Bee would do more, but this is probably a sign that he's going to be captured. And as for the chapter itself and how Kakashi was letting himself get kicked around, I don't have a problem with it per se, I just thought it was redundant for Kakashi to ask Obito if he turned bad because of what happened to Rin; I'm pretty sure he confirmed that after his mask broke. But Obito's use of giant shuriken to cut Kakashi was pretty cool. I'm glad he's using ninja weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I think the Eight Gates could be considered hax. He used them to beat Kisame's impostor who had 30% of the original's chakra, and then the real Kisame while they were on the turtle island. But it's strange that a taijutsu master relies so much on special powers. What ever happened to normal physical attacks? That's what I liked about Part 1.
    The Eight Gates aren't that haxed. But yeah I forgot about those gates of his. It's probably because he doesn't use them to much, because he doesn't get many battles....okay where am I going with this? I still consider him the least cheap ninja in this fight currently. I wonder if the Eight Gates would do anything to Madara or Obito? Probably not considering they have tackled worse.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

8 gates are far from hax considering if you open number 8 you die and opening beyond 5 asks for broken bones and a huge downtime.

About the chapter.... how does Kishi sell so many volumes if most of the pages are full of flashbacks? I think over 3 Naruto volumes worth has been redrawn into the chapters over time. Obito is destroying Kakashi which isn't a shocker considering the same damn thing happens in nearly all his fights.

Kakashi vs Zabuza lol.

Naruto still keeping his cloak form, guess Kyuubi does have a truckload of chakra. Not much to say except I'm happy Naruto has dropped in rank for this week's TOC. For subpar chapters it doesn't deserve to be in the top 5 imo.

I agree that Killer Bee should stop standing around gawking at everyone and do something. He can't be that useless; even Guy managed to help out. And what is everyone else doing right now...

But it's strange that a taijutsu master relies so much on special powers. What ever happened to normal physical attacks? That's what I liked about Part 1.
    Daytime Tiger is technically taijutsu... but point taken.

I just thought it was redundant for Kakashi to ask Obito if he turned bad because of what happened to Rin; I'm pretty sure he confirmed that after his mask broke.
    Yeah I thought that was strange too. He must be in utter disbelief/denial... or maybe Kishi just forgot lol.
    Last edited by Kamex; 9th November 2012 at 5:57 AM.

Yeah, the Gates are pretty much the only ability that still displays it's supposed drawbacks. All the other abilities have had their drawbacks basically disappear.

And next thing you know, Guy will have achieved some enlightened state where he can maintain all eight gates plus the secret ninth gate for an hour without dying. His punches will instantly disintegrate anything to dust and create earthquakes and tsunamis in the crossfire.

So pretty much like old man Yamamoto? That would be awesome, and still far better then any of the other power-ups we have had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    8 gates are far from hax considering if you open number 8 you die and opening beyond 5 asks for broken bones and a huge downtime.
    This is the Naruto manga though; the good guys never die. He could activate the eighth gate and survive. The worst he'd get are some injuries, but as we saw last time he opened the gates, his injuries weren't that bad since Sakura was able to heal him quickly right before the war started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    And next thing you know, Guy will have achieved some enlightened state where he can maintain all eight gates plus the secret ninth gate for an hour without dying. His punches will instantly disintegrate anything to dust and create earthquakes and tsunamis in the crossfire.
    Sounds a little too OP, but then again, this manga couldn't careless how powerful they make someone (well, except females for some reason)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sounds a little too OP, but then again, this manga couldn't careless how powerful they make someone (well, except females for some reason)
    It's ridiculous, but I also think it's to further emphasize how only Naruto can be the saviour.

Hey, Tsunade could suddenly activate a slug mode of some kind. She can't be the only important character to die, right? (It's so sad that the most OP a woman has gotten is Konan's paper bomb ocean... and she still died.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I agree that Killer Bee should stop standing around gawking at everyone and do something. He can't be that useless; even Guy managed to help out. And what is everyone else doing right now...
    Everybody else is pooping theirselves.. The Kage's are probably being healed by Tsunade at this time, and Tsunade will die obviously at the end of the war.. Then there's Sasuke's group that are going somewhere..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So apparently the Kyuubi can give out chakra to others. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it seems we'll get an explanation later. Right now, it seems like Naruto and Killer Bee are safe from having their Bijuu sealed since the Juubi has finally been revived. I thought the Allied Shinobi Forces would arrive before that, but I'm glad Kishi finally picked up the pace.

Meh... the fast pace of this chapter made it somewhat difficult to follow. But the strategy to effectively battle Obito was pretty cool. That being said, I'm a little underwhelmed at his fighting prowess... he doesn't seem to be the same untouchable and impressive shinobi that he was before losing the mask.

I'm glad Naruto mentioned the fact that the expression on Obito's face shows that he's suffering. I thought it was pretty uncharacteristic of "Tobi" to be that emotionally involved in the battle, even fighting Kakashi, but based on what Naruto said it seems to me that he may have been feeling this way all along under the guise of his mask and Tobi/Madara facade.

THE JUBI IS HERE. omg this is exciting.

GODDAMN MOTHER****ING FINALLY!

How long has it been since that stupid statue broke off the Nine-tail's chakra!?

God.

And yet again, Kurama proves why he's the best character in this series.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 14th November 2012 at 9:35 AM.

Oh, now I'm excited. Last week I felt like the chapter was chasing its own tail, but this time I'm looking forward for next week.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

If they didn't need all of the tailed beasts to bring out the Juubi then why didn't they do this sooner? All he needs to do is cast that jutsu on the moon right? And for that matter, is avoiding the genjutsu as simple as never glancing at the moon? So many questions.

What finally brought the juubi here? was it the energy that Naruto and Bee fired at it?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Page 839 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 739789829835836837838839840841842843849889939 ... LastLast