Page 846 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #21126
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    I would be pleasantly surprised if next chapter this Shinobi Alliance jutsu actually does something useful other than prove how powerful the Juubi/Madara/Obito is.

  2. #21127
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,784

    Default

    I guess it was good to see some teamwork for once, but it seems pointless at this point. The Juubi is too strong to be defeated by the Alliance; they probably should have aimed for Madara and Obito before the Juubi. Anyway, it was cool to see just how big some of the clans were. Seems the Sarutobi clan is still holding strong even without Hiruzen and Asuma.

  3. #21128
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    - It's funny to imagine them shouting across the distance from the ASF and the Juubi.
    - Seems like it's going to be an all-out attack fest.
    - The Juubi doesn't need to see anything to attack. You may have forgot that.
    - Can't believe this is working.
    - Maturity? Okay.

    I'm surprised thay they were able to immobilize the Juubi, but I don't expect it to last very long. I wonder what will happen with it now. Maybe it's time for a new jinchuuriki?

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  4. #21129
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Darn and here I thought that laser circus jutsu was a wind element.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #21130
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Darn and here I thought that laser circus jutsu was a wind element.
    I'm surprised so many ninja were able to use Storm Style considering it's a Kekkei Genkai.

  6. #21131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I guess it was good to see some teamwork for once, but it seems pointless at this point. The Juubi is too strong to be defeated by the Alliance; they probably should have aimed for Madara and Obito before the Juubi. Anyway, it was cool to see just how big some of the clans were. Seems the Sarutobi clan is still holding strong even without Hiruzen and Asuma.
    The situation is tacky no matter the viewing angle.

    Madara and the Juubi are so hyped that now this lame, 100,000 ninjas need to attack or we stand no chance of victory tactic is pushed upon us...

  7. #21132
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    So Juubi will destroy the Alliance easily. Can we switch back to Sasuke and Orochimaru? It feels like they will be more interesting. >.>

    Also Kishi why the hell did you put random faces in the first page? Why not show people we know?

  8. #21133
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I'm surprised so many ninja were able to use Storm Style considering it's a Kekkei Genkai.
    They were all members of Darui's clan apparently. And the Lava Release users were members of Kurotsuchi's clan. I just wish Kishi would think of new Storm Release jutsu; Laser Circus has been used three times now if I remember correctly. At least Lava Release is more varied.

  9. #21134
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Can we switch back to Sasuke and Orochimaru? It feels like they will be more interesting. >.>
    If all we're going to get is lazy foreshadowing, I don't think so. They can show up when there's a Team Taka reunion.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  10. #21135
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,784

    Default

    Wait, there's something I don't get. How did the Alliance learn about the time limit of Obito's Space–Time Migration technique? Only Konan knew that it only lasted five minutes and while Kakashi obviously knows that it's related to Kamui, he shouldn't know the time limit since he's never used the technique to phase through objects.

  11. #21136
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wait, there's something I don't get. How did the Alliance learn about the time limit of Obito's Space–Time Migration technique? Only Konan knew that it only lasted five minutes and while Kakashi obviously knows that it's related to Kamui, he shouldn't know the time limit since he's never used the technique to phase through objects.
    It's possible that someone else who fought him at some point was able to figure that out. I think Kishi just didn't think about it until he decided on the Alliance's current game plan.

  12. #21137
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wait, there's something I don't get. How did the Alliance learn about the time limit of Obito's Space–Time Migration technique? Only Konan knew that it only lasted five minutes and while Kakashi obviously knows that it's related to Kamui, he shouldn't know the time limit since he's never used the technique to phase through objects.
    Yeah, this is a plot hole. Unless Konan lives.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  13. #21138
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, this is a plot hole. Unless Konan lives.
    I agree with this. Plot hole that Masashi hopes nobody will pick up on XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  14. #21139
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Konan's "will" lives on in Naruto and the Shinobi Alliance. So they just... know.

  15. #21140
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    It's possible that someone else who fought him at some point was able to figure that out. I think Kishi just didn't think about it until he decided on the Alliance's current game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, this is a plot hole. Unless Konan lives.
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  16. #21141
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
    Then the Alliance should have mentioned that instead of acting like they magically discovered Obito's weakness on their own. But then again this is Kishi we're talking about; he never gives female characters credit for anything.

  17. #21142
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
    But as far as we've seen, Kakashi and co weren't aware of that limit, and he would have been the one to know if anyone. A whole lot of focus went into them figuring out a different way to land a blow, which wouldn't make sense if they already knew how to overcome his ability.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  18. #21143
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
    Possibly, but that would have been impressive considering she died at the end of that battle. She would have had to sneak the info out before her death, similar to Jiraiya's intel about the nature of Pain. This is assuming she learned the time limit of Kamui during that battle.

  19. #21144
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Konan was aware of the time limit before her final battle. She had learnt it after years of observing Obito. So at the very least, she could have given it before her death. The problem is simply there's no indication of her doing so.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  20. #21145
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Konan was aware of the time limit before her final battle. She had learnt it after years of observing Obito.
    Hm... yeah, after rereading the chapter I guess that is the case.

  21. #21146
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Anyone else excited about the current anime saga, Chikara? I think it has potential considering Hidan's back. Can't get enough of his personality. I wonder if Kakuzu's dialogue about him staying alive will change or will anyone make a direct reference to the fact of having already met him. I also wonder how will Naruto cope with Utakata's death and how he's a jinchuuriki. In a certain way, the anime still was a way to surprise us.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

  22. #21147
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    174

    Default

    What ever happened to the kage did Tsunade ever heal them or what?

  23. #21148
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    What ever happened to the kage did Tsunade ever heal them or what?
    She probably did, but they won't arrive until the plot requires it. I just hope Tsunade survives after she finishes healing them; Katsuyu said she could repair Tsunade's body, so I hope she was successful. We still need to learn about Shikkotsu Forest and "Slug" Sage Mode anyway, so Tsunade shouldn't die yet.

  24. #21149
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    We may not get a Slug Mode due to nobody important enough to actually use it. I'm sure Tsunade would have used it already if she had it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #21150
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    We may not get a Slug Mode due to nobody important enough to actually use it. I'm sure Tsunade would have used it already if she had it.
    Which is unfortunate to be honest... Because Kish really needs to make his main heroin a heroin again ^_^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 846 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •