Page 846 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I would be pleasantly surprised if next chapter this Shinobi Alliance jutsu actually does something useful other than prove how powerful the Juubi/Madara/Obito is.

I guess it was good to see some teamwork for once, but it seems pointless at this point. The Juubi is too strong to be defeated by the Alliance; they probably should have aimed for Madara and Obito before the Juubi. Anyway, it was cool to see just how big some of the clans were. Seems the Sarutobi clan is still holding strong even without Hiruzen and Asuma.

- It's funny to imagine them shouting across the distance from the ASF and the Juubi.
    - Seems like it's going to be an all-out attack fest.
    - The Juubi doesn't need to see anything to attack. You may have forgot that.
    - Can't believe this is working.
    - Maturity? Okay.

I'm surprised thay they were able to immobilize the Juubi, but I don't expect it to last very long. I wonder what will happen with it now. Maybe it's time for a new jinchuuriki?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Darn and here I thought that laser circus jutsu was a wind element.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Darn and here I thought that laser circus jutsu was a wind element.
    I'm surprised so many ninja were able to use Storm Style considering it's a Kekkei Genkai.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I guess it was good to see some teamwork for once, but it seems pointless at this point. The Juubi is too strong to be defeated by the Alliance; they probably should have aimed for Madara and Obito before the Juubi. Anyway, it was cool to see just how big some of the clans were. Seems the Sarutobi clan is still holding strong even without Hiruzen and Asuma.
    The situation is tacky no matter the viewing angle.

Madara and the Juubi are so hyped that now this lame, 100,000 ninjas need to attack or we stand no chance of victory tactic is pushed upon us...

So Juubi will destroy the Alliance easily. Can we switch back to Sasuke and Orochimaru? It feels like they will be more interesting. >.>

Also Kishi why the hell did you put random faces in the first page? Why not show people we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I'm surprised so many ninja were able to use Storm Style considering it's a Kekkei Genkai.
    They were all members of Darui's clan apparently. And the Lava Release users were members of Kurotsuchi's clan. I just wish Kishi would think of new Storm Release jutsu; Laser Circus has been used three times now if I remember correctly. At least Lava Release is more varied.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Can we switch back to Sasuke and Orochimaru? It feels like they will be more interesting. >.>
    If all we're going to get is lazy foreshadowing, I don't think so. They can show up when there's a Team Taka reunion.

Wait, there's something I don't get. How did the Alliance learn about the time limit of Obito's Space–Time Migration technique? Only Konan knew that it only lasted five minutes and while Kakashi obviously knows that it's related to Kamui, he shouldn't know the time limit since he's never used the technique to phase through objects.

Wait, there's something I don't get. How did the Alliance learn about the time limit of Obito's Space–Time Migration technique? Only Konan knew that it only lasted five minutes and while Kakashi obviously knows that it's related to Kamui, he shouldn't know the time limit since he's never used the technique to phase through objects.
    It's possible that someone else who fought him at some point was able to figure that out. I think Kishi just didn't think about it until he decided on the Alliance's current game plan.

Yeah, this is a plot hole. Unless Konan lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I agree with this. Plot hole that Masashi hopes nobody will pick up on XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Konan's "will" lives on in Naruto and the Shinobi Alliance. So they just... know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    It's possible that someone else who fought him at some point was able to figure that out. I think Kishi just didn't think about it until he decided on the Alliance's current game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Konan said that Amegakure would help atleast Naruto to take out akatsuki, it could be that she gave that information to Konaha.
    Then the Alliance should have mentioned that instead of acting like they magically discovered Obito's weakness on their own. But then again this is Kishi we're talking about; he never gives female characters credit for anything.

But as far as we've seen, Kakashi and co weren't aware of that limit, and he would have been the one to know if anyone. A whole lot of focus went into them figuring out a different way to land a blow, which wouldn't make sense if they already knew how to overcome his ability.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Possibly, but that would have been impressive considering she died at the end of that battle. She would have had to sneak the info out before her death, similar to Jiraiya's intel about the nature of Pain. This is assuming she learned the time limit of Kamui during that battle.

Konan was aware of the time limit before her final battle. She had learnt it after years of observing Obito. So at the very least, she could have given it before her death. The problem is simply there's no indication of her doing so.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Konan was aware of the time limit before her final battle. She had learnt it after years of observing Obito.
    Hm... yeah, after rereading the chapter I guess that is the case.

Anyone else excited about the current anime saga, Chikara? I think it has potential considering Hidan's back. Can't get enough of his personality. I wonder if Kakuzu's dialogue about him staying alive will change or will anyone make a direct reference to the fact of having already met him. I also wonder how will Naruto cope with Utakata's death and how he's a jinchuuriki. In a certain way, the anime still was a way to surprise us.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

What ever happened to the kage did Tsunade ever heal them or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    What ever happened to the kage did Tsunade ever heal them or what?
    She probably did, but they won't arrive until the plot requires it. I just hope Tsunade survives after she finishes healing them; Katsuyu said she could repair Tsunade's body, so I hope she was successful. We still need to learn about Shikkotsu Forest and "Slug" Sage Mode anyway, so Tsunade shouldn't die yet.

We may not get a Slug Mode due to nobody important enough to actually use it. I'm sure Tsunade would have used it already if she had it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    We may not get a Slug Mode due to nobody important enough to actually use it. I'm sure Tsunade would have used it already if she had it.
    Which is unfortunate to be honest... Because Kish really needs to make his main heroin a heroin again ^_^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 846 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 746796836842843844845846847848849850856896946 ... LastLast