Page 849 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,225 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What did Sakura have to do with that? :S
    She was the first to comment that Tobi's intangibility jutsu sent parts of his body into other spaces, which is what Kakashi regurgitated and took credit for discovering.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What did Sakura have to do with that? :S
    As Ciccone said (and as I brought up many pages ago) Sakura was indeed the first to figure out how Obito dodged Naruto's Rasengan without moving. Can't remember the exact chapter, but it was during the Itachi Pursuit arc
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Here it is. Sakura explaining Obito's Jutsu.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-400-10/...apter-395.html
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I dunno... it looks to me that even back then, Kakashi was the first to realize Obito used Space/Time Ninjutsu. Sakura simply explained it in detail. So... maybe Kakashi took credit for the discovery from Sakura after she took credit for the discovery from him the first time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I dunno... it looks to me that even back then, Kakashi was the first to realize Obito used Space/Time Ninjutsu. Sakura simply explained it in detail. So... maybe Kakashi took credit for the discovery from Sakura after she took credit for the discovery from him the first time lol.
    Boo. Give sakura her credit. You know she will never get any others because Kishi hates her.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Boo. Give sakura her credit. You know she will never get any others because Kishi hates her.
    Kishi doesn't hate her... she's the main heroin
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

She got KO by a rock this chapter. I'd say Kishi has something against her.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

.........Neji, no!

Kill someone not important and boring! Not him!

...Wait, the Ten-tails is going to change again? Thank God. It looks stupid now. Maybe then it'll look actually threatening.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 18th December 2012 at 12:52 PM.

No way... Neji?!

I can trully say I didn't expect that..

Well to the people who complained that Kishi didn't cause any significant deaths, it seems all you had to do was wait.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    .........Neji, no!

...Wait, the Ten-tails is going to change again? Thank God. It looks stupid now. Maybe then it'll look actually threatening.
    Neji, wow i guess if no main charters died it would be boring. but wow i did like Neji

and i agree it whit the ten tails statement it looks like a cat i messed up one but at cat none the less (to me)

any one want to guess who dies next i thing another one of the Konoha 11 i hope not though one main charter is enough

I didn't know the chapter was up already. What a surprise. Anyway, finally some emotion to this war. I'm sorry to sound like such a *** but this war arc needed some emotion and heart to it so I can get behind the characters winning the day. My only gripe is the characters you kill off, at least make sure they did something amazing in the war arc before killing them off. That being said I'm sad if Neji really does die. I really liked Neji's character and enjoyed his run as a main character. He cheated death once with Kidomaru, maybe he'll do the same here too. But if he doesn't this is a powerful blow. I also enjoyed how it was Naruto and Hinata he ended up saving. Neji was a awesome character and I still like the Byakugan over Sharingan. Hyuuga's unite!

Is it just me or are they already teasing Madara needing a new body, hinting at a possible Orochimaru take over, in the case og Obito betraying him? It's like it slapped me in the face.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't know the chapter was up already. What a surprise. Anyway, finally some emotion to this war. I'm sorry to sound like such a *** but this war arc needed some emotion and heart to it so I can get behind the characters winning the day. My only gripe is the characters you kill off, at least make sure they did something amazing in the war arc before killing them off. That being said I'm sad if Neji really does die. I really liked Neji's character and enjoyed his run as a main character. He cheated death once with Kidomaru, maybe he'll do the same here too. But if he doesn't this is a powerful blow. I also enjoyed how it was Naruto and Hinata he ended up saving. Neji was a awesome character and I still like the Byakugan over Sharingan. Hyuuga's unite!

Is it just me or are they already teasing Madara needing a new body, hinting at a possible Orochimaru take over, in the case og Obito betraying him? It's like it slapped me in the face.
    Not likely, his seal disapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Not likely, his seal disapeared.
    it could happen, like what pain did for Konoha

I'm mad Neji died, he was my favorite character

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Don't worry. Neji will be back. Kishi will just pull another Dragon Ball and revive him at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    it could happen, like what pain did for Konoha

I'm mad Neji died, he was my favorite character

B
    Kishi can't become a worse writer then if he pulls another Nagato and let Obito save everyone that died with his Rinnegan. That would seriously kill off the manga.

Anyway, I liked the chapter and finally the killing starts, with the two dads last time and Neji now. Really shows that the war is actually two-sided. I also like that there is some tension between Madara and Obito, I wonder who will betray the other first?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Don't worry. Neji will be back. Kishi will just pull another Dragon Ball and revive him at some point.
    Or he could not do that. While he did it with Nagato, he still has killed characters and left them dead, plenty of times. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, he could come back with whoever else is going to die, or they could all stay dead.

Kishi must be a sociopath or something, he keeps killing Animals, that bird was just minding it's own business, and then it gets hit with a wood spike.

Juubi going to change again at some point, I hope it looks even more ugly.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Wow, another named death and this time it's one of the rookies. Wasn't expecting it, but glad that it happen. Not only Neji, but Hiashi and Hinata all got some good airtime. We also learn that because he's an Edo summon, Madara can't become a Jinchuuriki or finish his plan without Obito, and Obito seems to have gotten cocky about that fact. And his comment to Naruto at the end of the chapter was nice. Very nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Here it is. Sakura explaining Obito's Jutsu.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-400-10/...apter-395.html
    Classic case of PIB: Plot Induced Brains...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    .........Neji, no!

Yes Neji! Boring was his middle name! Destiny is a crap theme to have...

Again, the Juubi might look stupid, but it really isn't. It's actually quite gruesome, horrifying. If something that big, we're talking skyscraper here people, has either a single eye, or a pair of eyes, is it really going to matter much how much you're going to crap in your pants? Like honestly, I can guarantee that Kishi made the Juubi to be offputting just for that reason. If the Juubi was all streamlined, and had a symmetrical design, he wouldn't be half as offputting, aka not half as scary.

Be honest, if you saw something like this in real life, wouldn't you piss yourself either? Would you honestly go: 'well that looks stupid.. -.-'. No, of course not.. This thing can destroy the entire world, with ease, and you can't even tell what it is, nor the real extent of what it is capable off, nor how to deal with it. How is that not terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    No way... Neji?!

I can trully say I didn't expect that..

Well to the people who complained that Kishi didn't cause any significant deaths, it seems all you had to do was wait.
    Yes Neji! And watch him be revived by the end of this, as Obito's final FU to Madara: "Screw you and your Rinnegan/EMS/Senju DNA! I'm using my deathsentence to revive some kid with a freaking Byakugan! HA! Just watch! I'm really going to do it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Madara: "You effing ****! You think that's going to redeeeeeem your whole existance!? You're nothing!!! NOTHING!!!" Sasuke walks by: "Ah, so that's how this all started.. Should've known that a poorly orchestrated plotpull was behind my falling out of whack.. Naruto, I'm sorry.. Kage's I'm sorry.. Now lets kick some anscestorial behind!" NaruSuke: "FuuRaiton Rasendori!!!" Madara: "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you meddling kids!!!" *gurglegurglegurgle* Madara: "Must send code to... tell.. the.... secr.. Sasuke: "No you won't fool.. -Pierces neck with katakana-walks away...

- But Madara gets up again and stabs Sasuke in the back!!! But oh wait, Konohamaru jumps in front and takes the blow! Sasuke turns around with a look on his face as if he just crapped in seven different colors.. Naruto: "DAMN YOU MADARA!!! But hey Sasuke, this is pretty darn poetic, Konoha saved your life buddy!" Sasuke: STFU... -.-

We still have a mentally unstable character with a Rinnegan waltzing around mentioning Rinne Tensei.. Unless that gets totally revolved, I'm not buying into any supposed significant deaths yet... Kakashi got saved too many times already, he needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    Neji, wow i guess if no main charters died it would be boring. but wow i did like Neji

and i agree it whit the ten tails statement it looks like a cat i messed up one but at cat none the less (to me)

any one want to guess who dies next i thing another one of the Konoha 11 i hope not though one main charter is enough
    Shino... Shino is going to die next.. Or Akamaru, or not.. That would be too harsh.. Maybe Kiba's sister, I could see that happening..

Kishi obviously got the memo from his editors that apparently, nobody from the good guys that weren't already dead, had died.. Hence why we get this crap killings two chapters in a row.. Heck, even Neji's final words felt latched on, because they were said in this freaking chapter: 'Neji is a genius', the hell is that? But now that Kishi is obviously backtracking through the teams, it's semi obvious who is going to feel the hurt next:

- Team 7: None can get hurt, but Sakura get KO'd by a rock apparently, and Kakashi is always on the brink of death, hence why he hasn't appeared in this chapter substantially.
    - Team 8: NO CASUALTIES YET... Well, if you don't count Neji dieing affecting Hinata much though.. When you think of it, killing of Neji struck two teams. Smart move Kishi! xD
    - Team 10: Lets see, Asuma, Shikaku and Inoichi's death affect both kids, so Chouza is another likely target as well.
    - Team Gai: Neji just kicked the bucket, I'm sure Tenten and Lee will survive, but Gai has the Kakashi thing, if Kakashi dies, we wouldn't be able to say what he would do.

So if anything, killing of Neji indirectly affected Team 8 as well, through the Hyuuga-cousin link. So the fair way to go would be killing off Kakashi at this point, or Sai, because nobody would miss Sai. Eitherway, Team 7 isn't feeling the hurt enough, as made evident by Obito's statement apparently.. I still think that Team 8 is going to get another loss though, hence why I nominated Shino, and Kiba's sister/mother+mutt, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Thank god Neji hasn't died before.. Excluding miraculous survival from Kidomaru's stick of death. Before you know it and Naruto is on to space travelling to different worlds to find magical balls.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Kishi can't become a worse writer then if he pulls another Nagato and let Obito save everyone that died with his Rinnegan. That would seriously kill off the manga.

Anyway, I liked the chapter and finally the killing starts, with the two dads last time and Neji now. Really shows that the war is actually two-sided. I also like that there is some tension between Madara and Obito, I wonder who will betray the other first?
    Obito is obviously going to be Talk No Jutsu'd, and Madara is obviously going to say: Don't fall for that you effing ****! And then Obito Rinnegan's EVERYBODY, Madara is PO'd, takes Orochimaru's body, and is the final villain cheapened like wine and white bread... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm surprised that Neji died; I was sure Kishi would allow him and Naruto's other comrades to survive. I was even more surprised by what Obito said; it seems he's in control of the situation for now and he pretty much confirmed that he's doing things his own way without influence from Madara.

- Early chapter! I feel like I've developed a sixth sense that tells me subconsciously when one is early.
    - Is Naruto stupid, or did Shikaku only broadcast it to Ino-Shika-Cho?
    - Hyuuga's are actually getting treatment? Whoa.
    - Realtalk with Madara and Obito. Glad they're revealing their weakness.
    - Oh, *****. If this isn't foreshadowing, I don't know what is.
    - LOL @ Sakura getting saved by Kakashi.
    - What!? Is that Neji?
    - "You're the Hyuugas" Well, this has to symbolize something.
    - Flashbacks. He's dying.
    - Holy mother ****.

I'm floored. I thought Kishi had brought his wrath last week and wouldn't actually have the balls to kill any main character. Wow. It sucks to see Neji go like this.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - Early chapter! I feel like I've developed a sixth sense that tells me subconsciously when one is early.
    - Is Naruto stupid, or did Shikaku only broadcast it to Ino-Shika-Cho?
    - Hyuuga's are actually getting treatment? Whoa.
    - Realtalk with Madara and Obito. Glad they're revealing their weakness.
    - Oh, *****. If this isn't foreshadowing, I don't know what is.
    - LOL @ Sakura getting saved by Kakashi.
    - What!? Is that Neji?
    - "You're the Hyuugas" Well, this has to symbolize something.
    - Flashbacks. He's dying.
    - Holy mother ****.

I'm floored. I thought Kishi had brought his wrath last week and wouldn't actually have the balls to kill any main character. Wow. It sucks to see Neji go like this.
    I think he suprised most people with this lol.

This is the single best chapter of manga I have read in weeks.

Oh so Neji died? Finally some non mook bit the bullet. I wanted it to be Rock lee doing a 8 gate ultimate jutsu to be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh so Neji died? Finally some non mook bit the bullet. I wanted it to be Rock lee doing a 8 gate ultimate jutsu to be the first.
    I wanted Sakura to die. Seriously. That girl is a huge *****.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    I wanted Sakura to die. Seriously. That girl is a huge *****.
    I have long given up hope for sasuke's eventual girlfriend to die. that ks if naruto doesnt take him as his husband first

Page 849 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast