Page 852 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast
Results 21,276 to 21,300 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

*currently squealing like a fangirl*

Nice way to end off the year

Although, much as I love this, I think it'd be nice to start next year with some Sauce

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    *currently squealing like a fangirl*

Nice way to end off the year

Although, much as I love this, I think it'd be nice to start next year with some Sauce
    Indeed, I agree. I think Sasuke needs a little manga time, even for a short time. I actually am interested to where Orichimaru took him with him, and what would be Sasuke's next move, will he join in the war..etc. [s] I'm so random[XD/s]].
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

And, 2012 ends with a heavy NaruHina chapter. I'm incredibly happy now. Thanks, Neji, your death gave me a really neat moment. God have you. TvT
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Yey! More naruhina moments please.

I liked the Hachibi's attack on the jubi. Was quite cool!
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Naruto and Hinata sitting in a tree, doing the forbidden jutsu of shipping XD I'm sure the Naruhina fans ate this chapter up. Regardless of how overrated it is, and trust me it is very overrated, I still prefer it over a Naruto and Sakura hook up. That being said Obito killed some C list characters as well. Obito should have said "Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side of the Ten-Tails. You will pay for your lack of vision!" That would have been perfect for me. In all seriousness the chapter was alright. I wish we could have seen more from Guy, Lee, and Tenten's reactions to Neji's death. Kakashi looked more pissed at Obito then them, but they are in the middle of a war so they don't have to much time to let it sink in. I found the ending funny as heck though. Naruto and Hinata holding hands and then he powers up and Hinata looks so uncomfortable. I actually loved that part, not for the shipping just seeing Hinata trying to play it cool as she feels Naruto's immense chakra level.

I tell you though, it feels like Kishi is trying to make all the girls look cooler then Sakura. It's funny and sad at the same time. Ino had some nice moments in this war and now we have Hinata slapping sense into Naruto. Meanwhile Sakura is stuck in generic female medical ninja role -_- also it was cool to see Killer Bee again. I was wondering where he disappeared at.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I loved today's chapter, it gave me some ego tripping because of the shipping sense of it. Funny thing is, while I was reading it, specially the shots of Neji, I was listening to Chucky's theme (Child's Play) which kinda gave some profoundness to the chapter to me xD.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I'm sure the NaruHina shippers are rejoicing, but I'm upset that so much of this week's chapter was spent on that stuff. I have a feeling that Obito will attempt to kill Hinata since she's the one who helped bring Naruto to his senses (Kurama helped too, but of course Hinata gets all the credit). I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if Obito were to succeed.

Sadly, Naruto continues to be the one thing pulling these chapters down for him. One would have thought he had realized the seriousness of the current situation before having to witness someone actually dying. Anyway, love how Hinata takes the spotlight this chapter. Feel a little for Sakura getting her heroine role stolen, and her words are quite corny, but Hinata still shows her stuff. And Obito goes deeper off the deep end, while Madara really needs to take charge. Glad to see Kirabi doing something. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm sure the NaruHina shippers are rejoicing, but I'm upset that so much of this week's chapter was spent on that stuff. I have a feeling that Obito will attempt to kill Hinata since she's the one who helped bring Naruto to his senses (Kurama helped too, but of course Hinata gets all the credit). I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if Obito were to succeed.
    I agree,I think Obito will be reminded of Rin by Hinata and will try to kill her so Naruto can join them. Can't they just blow up the moon though that would solve a lot of problems.(Piccolo did it)

- Naruto's going to snap.
    - That's it? A one panel reaction from Team Guy?
    - This does not sound like Hinata.
    - God, fanservice for shippers much?
    - This is probably a fetish.
    - LOL. Well, at least Bee did something.
    - Fanserviceeee

Okay chapter. It seems like the rest of the battle will rely on friendship-no-jutsu. I'm actually pretty bummed that there was no reaction to Neji's death, despite Hinata being right.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I hope Hinata isn't friendzone no jutsued by Naruto after the war, that would be the ultimate troll move on NaruHina fans. The friendzone no jutsu is the most powerful jutsu in the world once you get hit by it you are never going to heal, just ask Obito.

I'm sure Kishi'll make it up to Sakura by giving her her life long dream of popping out Uchiha babies. What with NaruHina sliding closer and closer to reality, I'm sure if one girl gets her dream, the other one will too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    I'm sure Kishi'll make it up to Sakura by giving her her life long dream of popping out Uchiha babies. What with NaruHina sliding closer and closer to reality, I'm sure if one girl gets her dream, the other one will too.
    Hopefully not. It would only make a worse impression on Sakura's character.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well, considering we've seen her love evolve over time just as much as Hinata's has, I wouldn't call her failure to give up on Sasuke a "character flaw". Yeah, the guy's a total prick, but it's not always easy to give up on feelings when you have them. Add that to her struggle about how exactly she feels about Naruto, and I think that adds some much needed depth to this girl's utterly neglected characterization.

Since we're just talking about shippings on here today I might as well add my two cents. The reason I can't get behind Sakura and Sasuke is because of how utterly shallow it is. Sakura likes Sasuke because he's hot. The guy was never nice to her, treats her like dirt and then tries to kill her without a second thought and she still loves him. What exactly is their relationship? Oh Sasuke's a hunk therefore Sakura must sacrifice everything to try and be with him. In part 1 she even went as far as to ask Sasuke if she could go with him when he was going to Orochimaru. I just don't get where the love comes from, and this is what drags Sakura's character down for me. I don't hate her, I actually like her, but she is so poorly portrayed. Even Ino broke away from just being a Sasuke groupie, what can't Sakura?
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 28th December 2012 at 3:57 AM.

Actually, it's been shown in several episodes before Sasuke left that the way Sakura feels about him isn't just about his "good looks" anymore. She was the only one really aware of the seal's effects on Sasuke through the chunin exams, and she's also really the only person who tries to do nice things for him, since it's pretty much known the guy's a complete basket case when it comes to his emotional state. The fact that Ino herself moves away from Sasuke further shows that Sakura's feelings for him have nothing to do with something as shallow as "looks". She wants to help him very deeply, and I think that's a very powerful moving force for her character.

*Is secretly upset with this chapter because she supports NaruSaku* Well since NaruHina is practically confirmed, I guess we can expect SasuSaku to happen as well. I still think Sasuke will just randomly show up in a few chapters after having learned the truth from the mysterious source Orochimaru talked about. I can just imagine him saving Sakura from the Juubi or something.

Well, personally, I've always wanted Hinata to end up with the person she loves, too. Sakura and Hinata have a lot in common about their feelings, to be honest. Hinata felt affection for Naruto when no one else would, back when everyone thought he was garbage. That's almost mirrored now, with Sasuke being a missing-nin, and only his former teammates and Tsunade, to an extent, having any kind of confidence in him now. Hinata's feelings began with genuine affection, though, which is a little different from the way Sakura's began.

It's kind of interesting when you analyze it lol.

I honestly don't think Sasuke and Sakura will end up together. I really think Sasuke is asexual because he has not shown any interest whatsoever in any person but himself.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Well, to be frank, who else besides Sakura would be willing to live in a family setting and raise his children? Lol. At this point, the list of people who still view Sasuke as a friend and teammate is three to four people at best. If the situation pans out with Sasuke "redeeming" himself, he has to return to Konoha. Whom there has already expressed loyalty to him? I think he'll remember, personally.

But who knows for sure but Kishi himself.

I can barely compare Sakura and Hinata's crushes on Sasuke and Naruto. Hinata's affection for Naruto is very different then Sakura's for Sasuke. Hinata's main reason for falling in love for Naruto is because she is like him, a failure ninja of the village. Hinata was a outcast of the Hyuugas and deemed a failure and her father gave more attention to her little sister then her. She likes Naruto because he inspires her. Seeing him work hard to improve himself despite what the entire village treated him, motivated her to want to try and change as well. Sakura's unhealthy crush on Sasuke doesn't even compare to that IMO. Altough Hinata stalking him from time to time is creepy even Naruto confessed she was a weird person. Heh, I loved that part XD

And the difference between Sasuke and Naruto's place in the village is different. The villagers hated Naruto because he had the Nine-Tailed Fox in him that attacked their village and killed off some of their people. Naruto himself had nothing to do with that but since he houses the demon he takes the full blame. And then he goes around pranking the village and becomes a annoyance. Sasuke is trying to kill the villagers himself. He has no demon controlling him, he's of his own will when he turned his back on his teammates and the village. So I don't blame the village for not liking him when he's declared he is going to kill everyone in the village himself. Naruto, Sakura, and possibly Kakashi still believe in him but that's because they are the only real family he's got right now and they love him. I do think Sasuke will redeem himself, it's obvious at some point he will.

I guess with Neji dead that basically confirms that Rock Lee x Tenten will happen right? I think the Ten-Tails final form will be a rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I honestly don't think Sasuke and Sakura will end up together. I really think Sasuke is asexual because he has not shown any interest whatsoever in any person but himself.
    That's because his whole life has been about revenge, but once he finds inner peace he may open up to Sakura. Besides, he did seem to care about her a bit at one point; he thanked her before he left Konoha which showed that he did appreciate their time together.

I wasn't necessarily comparing their "places", it was more Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi keeping their faith in him even in the face of adversity. You honestly cannot say that the villager's will be less hostile to Sasuke when he returns as they were to Naruto. They'll probably be even more so, as he's done much more terrible things as a missing-nin than Naruto on his own ever did.

Also, Sakura's EARLY crush certainly can't compare to Hinata's on Naruto, but now, I think a case can be made for it. Whether it's unhealthy or not, we've seen it continue, and even she's struggled with it herself. If you listen to her Japanese dialogue, especially in the few episodes leading up to where they confront Sasuke later in the series, she's confused about both Naruto AND why she's bothering with Sasuke. She ultimately decides he needs to be killed, and resolves to do it herself. Hinata doesn't have near the amount of conflict around Naruto, besides the fact he's an airhead. That's why I find SasuSaku scads more interesting than NaruHina, not necessarily the characters themselves, but the relationships.

That's because his whole life has been about revenge, but once he finds inner peace he may open up to Sakura. Besides, he did seem to care about her a bit at one point; he thanked her before he left Konoha which showed that he did appreciate their time together.
    In fact, Sakura's really the only other person besides Naruto that he really opened up to. Considering his personality, I literally cannot see anyone else that'd he'd want to bother with regarding restoring his clan. Again, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think He and Naruto will end up together. Naruto would give up anything to make sasuke turn good and if it means getting with him well so be it.

Page 852 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast