Page 859 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,475 of 27171

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's funny that Tenten has the least amount of screen-time among the female characters given that Kishi said he liked her and wanted to show her more often. I guess using the Bashōsen is all she will get to do in this war.
    It's more then what Shino got. In the entire series all he got was to beat Zaku in the Chunin Exams and to battle Tobi for a while with the rest of the Eight Man Squad.

I hate Sakura, frankly she is a terrible character that has no redeeming qualities in my eyes as the manga is/plans to wrapping up. I don't think Kishi will manage to change my mind about it either in the near future.

Yay, early chapter. Sort of. More mourning for Neji, but it was actually really sad this time since Lee was thinking about him, and he and Neji were rivals. It seems the Alliance is getting the upper hand; Obito was forced to use his jutsu again and even Madara was cut, although he's obviously still fine. And we finally see Sasuke and the others arrive at their destination. It looks like it's the shrine after all.

So we get an explanation of how Naruto did what he did, though it still seems like a random power-up, and he empowers the entire Alliance. Done with people bringing up Neji, though the symbolize was nice. And their execution of Shikaku's plan was nice, but unfortunately no follow-up like sealing Madara when they had the chance. Guess this means a wild Juubi next.

And Team Taka arrives at their destination, so next chapter will probably focus upon Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Why is Orochimaru wearing the cloak?

Hell, why are any of them wearing the cloak?

Is there anyone even left to spot them at the moment? And even if there was anyone, who could stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Is there anyone even left to spot them at the moment? And even if there was anyone, who could stop them?
    Because it is raining :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

not a bad chapter.

who fixed Naruto's shoulder? was it Sakura or Hinata? kinda looked like Hinata to me

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Shout out to Sasuke actually coming back to the village when no one is there.

A week old but I've been waiting to say that somewhere.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

The latest chapter was pretty alright. I'm glad they had the Lee and Neji stuff in there. Lee lost his friend and rival but the war arc must goes on. This is the kind of thing a war arc needs. Emotion and the pain of lost friends. Of course we don't see Tenten reaction's to Neji. They are saving it for when she saves the world all on her own, lol. We've had people shining in chapters so for this one I would say Lee and I guess Hinata. I was about to say it was cheap how Hinata fixed Naruto's shoulder so easily, but then I remembered way back in part 1 it was either Kakashi or Lee who explained that the Hyuuga's jabbing finger thingie can work both ways by stopping Chakra or making it flow to their liking. So as far as I can tell, Hinata is the first Hyuuga in the manga to do it that way, correct me if I'm wrong. I also enjoyed Kyuubi teasing Minato and Kushina on how Naruto surpassed them, despite the fact that they would want it that way.

I find it funny that when the scene shifted to Sasuke's group, Jugo is in the back. Oh Jugo, so unloved. I kinda liked seeing Orochimaru in the cloak. He should quote sith lord stuff while he's in it. "Sasuke your hate has made you powerful." Overall a decent chapter. Not the best. I really enjoyed Lee's memories of Neji. Never let it die.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    not a bad chapter.

who fixed Naruto's shoulder? was it Sakura or Hinata? kinda looked like Hinata to me

B
    It was Hinata. Note the "Gentle Fist" words as a hand touches Naruto's shoulder plus we see Hinata both in the proper position and with a hand extended to Naruto's shoulder in the following group shot.

I'm more intersted in what Sasuke is trying to achieve and why he would summon Orochimaru. Clearly he needs him otherwise why summon him? my guess is that it may have something to do with Obito and Madara. it may even be about something we overlooked that proves to be a huge thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    I'm more intersted in what Sasuke is trying to achieve and why he would summon Orochimaru. Clearly he needs him otherwise why summon him? my guess is that it may have something to do with Obito and Madara. it may even be about something we overlooked that proves to be a huge thing
    Didn't he want to ask him about the scroll that Suigetsu and Jugo found a while back? Only Orochimaru would know all the details about that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Obviously because it makes them feel more spyish. Technically there should still be people, but they already walked into the village without disguises, so probably wouldn't matter now.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    not a bad chapter.

B
    Hinata, proving that Kishi really does hate Sakura by having Hinata take the one scene where she could have shined.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Obviously because it makes them feel more spyish. Technically there should still be people, but they already walked into the village without disguises, so probably wouldn't matter now.

Hinata, proving that Kishi really does hate Sakura by having Hinata take the one scene where she could have shined.
    Yeah, with no one to stop them, why bother. Actually, I thought a couple of genin were left in each of the villages. I may be wrong.

Kishi needs to kill Sakura off or let her do something. Did anyone else notice we saw all the female kunoichi except her this chapter. Hell, if we see Tenten, why can't we even see her.

- Dance of the Ninja 2. Very Kubo.
    - I'm glad that this is being explained, though it's not far from being a ridiculous power-up.
    - Tenten front bow b!thces.
    - Obito gets the one-liners in this chapter.
    - Is that a bird?
    - Getting owned.
    - Madara should whip out some eyehax or God meteors now.
    - Obviously the old Uchiha District.

Good chapter. Interesting to see the Allied Shinobi Forces advance on Madara and Obito. I wonder where Taka is heading as well. Isn't the tablet there? Maybe Orochimaru is getting Sasuke the rinnegan. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Hashirama is found chilling out soon.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

What the **** is wrong with Orochimaru's shoulders? Good lord they look so broad LMAO.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/17

I was going to mention that, haha. Orochimaru got jacked.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Judging by the looks, I'm guessing that was one of Oro's hideouts they arrived at?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    What the **** is wrong with Orochimaru's shoulders? Good lord they look so broad LMAO.
    Haha, I didn't even notice that, I guess not everybody can come back from the dead with moviestar good looks(cough-madara-cough)
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It's the ropebelt thing he wears, the ends of them are sticking up underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Judging by the looks, I'm guessing that was one of Oro's hideouts they arrived at?
    The place looks deserted and decrepit, so I'm going to assume that it's the old Uchiha neighborhood, which makes me think that they're going to the hidden shrine.

The best part about this chapter was Lee. Crushing Madara with a kick like that, he did more in 1 panel than all 5 kages combined lmao.

Sakura didn't even show up for this chapter at all did she?

Like...Near every ninja in the allied forces just used this huge team attack, and the main heroine is just not there. Not even a panel of cheerleading or something...

I smell shenanigans. Or Kishi forgot about her again.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

It's the ropebelt thing he wears, the ends of them are sticking up underneath.
    I think it's much more likely that Orochimaru lifts weights now. Or he's hauling the casket of Izuna Uchiha to Edo Tensei at the perfect moment.

I just hope (but really don't hope) we see some of the Kages soon. I'm starting to erode (Gaara is my favorite character and you could say, I've had a crush on him for longer than even I would like to admit. Oops.). It's making everything else in the manga irrelevant to me.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Page 859 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 759809849855856857858859860861862863869909959 ... LastLast