Page 860 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 760810850856857858859860861862863864870910960 ... LastLast
Results 21,476 to 21,500 of 27147

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I keep forgetting about the Kages. Probably because their "Kage" status has been trumped by Tailed Beast and Sharingan/Rinnegan. Still I don't think Gaara will die. He already died once so he'll probably live when Tsunade does her healing thing. How much he'll contribute to the plot at this point is up in the air. Gaara's story is pretty much finished. Most of it is anyway. I'm kind of curious on what becomes of Yamato and Karin at this point. Yamato might be killed off but I wonder what happens to Karin next? I would have liked to have seen her and Naruto interact. They are both Uzumaki after all. Also is Anko still alive? I can't remember and it's hard to tell. So many times I see her lifeless body and I think she's dead but she's not. Poor Anko.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Finally got time to read the chapter fully and I gotta say, things are getting quite intense. With Obito's connect to the beast getting disconnect, I wonder what's gonna happen there.

Gotta say though the art style got a bit clunky, Naruto's head shot looked weird and Orchimaru's shoulders at the end made him look buff
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Finally got time to read the chapter fully and I gotta say, things are getting quite intense. With Obito's connect to the beast getting disconnect, I wonder what's gonna happen there.

Gotta say though the art style got a bit clunky, Naruto's head shot looked weird and Orchimaru's shoulders at the end made him look buff
    There might be a chance that the Ten Tails will rampage. If that happens everyone is in trouble. The only reason the alliance is lasting so long is because Obito and Madar weren't making the Ten Tails continuously attack them, now that they aren't there to restrict it the Alliance are in trouble. I wonder how they will achieve Eye of the Moon then.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    There might be a chance that the Ten Tails will rampage. If that happens everyone is in trouble. The only reason the alliance is lasting so long is because Obito and Madar weren't making the Ten Tails continuously attack them, now that they aren't there to restrict it the Alliance are in trouble. I wonder how they will achieve Eye of the Moon then.
    Rampage is what I expect, but for being villains, they sure seem to love to give the heroes a bit of an advantage. Is it because their cocky about their own power? Possibly XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Just wait for Sasuke to kill the juubi in like 2 seconds just as thr good guys are about to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Just wait for Sasuke to kill the juubi in like 2 seconds just as thr good guys are about to lose.
    Sasuke would be lucky to even make the Nine Tails flinch let alone kill the Ten Tails. Besides can't Tailed Beasts come back from the dead?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Sasuke would be lucky to even make the Nine Tails flinch let alone kill the Ten Tails. Besides can't Tailed Beasts come back from the dead?
    They do, but it takes time

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The place looks deserted and decrepit, so I'm going to assume that it's the old Uchiha neighborhood, which makes me think that they're going to the hidden shrine.
    I didn't even that of that. That could be a good possibility too.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

-Stares at Orochimaru's shoulders-
    Bodybuilder Orochimaru aww yeah
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    -Stares at Orochimaru's shoulders-
    Bodybuilder Orochimaru aww yeah
    I guess an off panel body switch XD or just sloppy drawing

I'm stunned that Hinata popped Naruto's shoulder back into place (maybe she should do the same to Orochimaru). I just think that was weird given that we already have Sakura and that seems to be more her forte. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Hinata is helping Naruto and being useful, but she's essentially taking over Sakura's job.

Oh, and I just noticed that Akamaru was given Kurama's chakra as well. How cute. :3

Ino apparently can also do some kind of healing stuff as she was healing Naruto after the Kakuzu battle. It's not uncommon for female ninjas to know how to heal, they seem to all know how to. Kishi seems to sterotype Konoha ninjas as medics, minus Tenten...as far as we know. Interestingly, Hinata wasn't using a medic healing jutsu but her Gentle Fist Hyuuga style. As far as Sakura goes, she is nowhere to be found in all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Ino apparently can also do some kind of healing stuff as she was healing Naruto after the Kakuzu battle. It's not uncommon for female ninjas to know how to heal, they seem to all know how to. Kishi seems to sterotype Konoha ninjas as medics, minus Tenten...as far as we know. Interestingly, Hinata wasn't using a medic healing jutsu but her Gentle Fist Hyuuga style. As far as Sakura goes, she is nowhere to be found in all this.
    If I remember correctly, Ino tried to study medical ninjutsu because Sakura was.

I just wanted to mention that they had Hinata using medical ninjutsu in the anime, but let's not get that mixed up with the manga. XD Just wanted to mention it, thought it was weird when I saw it.

I was looking all over for Sakura... was sad not to see her. Kishi must be saving her for something. Or nothing. I hope it's something.

I also loved Lee's kick to Madara, and his reaction after it was all "AW SH**".

[Not Made by Me]

I'm stunned that Hinata popped Naruto's shoulder back into place (maybe she should do the same to Orochimaru). I just think that was weird given that we already have Sakura and that seems to be more her forte. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Hinata is helping Naruto and being useful, but she's essentially taking over Sakura's job.

Oh, and I just noticed that Akamaru was given Kurama's chakra as well. How cute. :3
    I just noticed that.

By the way, did anyone notice Hachibi has both of his horns cut now?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/8

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I just noticed that.

Ugh... that Naruto face looks weird :P

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Tenten tried to learn medical ninjutsu in the anime, when she was younger, but she found out it wasn't her thing. I think she knows basic first aid stuff in the anime, but that's about it. Hinata using the Gentle Fist on Naruto was pretty cool though, since I've never seen it used in that way before.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Its odd because they are completely opposite opinions but, I really hope Lee gets to be the one to fight Madara by himself, OR for madara to wipe lee out in 5 seconds.

Preferably the latter because I feel the war needs a LOT more main deaths, but also for consistency in Madara's ridiculous powers that just feel like they aren't remotely as close to when he fought the kages. However if you were to sum up this war in one word, I have a feeling "consistency" would be the very last word you'd pick.
    ----------------------------------

No moar "friendship" D: F#ck that retarded theme, it gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I just noticed that.

Oh wow. The artwork in this chapter was messy; I just noticed how odd Naruto's face looks. Plus of course, Orochimaru's shoulders and Sasuke's unaligned eyes in one panel.

Oh wow. The artwork in this chapter was messy; I just noticed how odd Naruto's face looks. Plus of course, Orochimaru's shoulders and Sasuke's unaligned eyes in one panel.
    Someone else mentioned this before, but orochimaru's shoulder, isn't that because of the Sound rope thing he has up there?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    If I remember correctly, Ino tried to study medical ninjutsu because Sakura was.

I just wanted to mention that they had Hinata using medical ninjutsu in the anime, but let's not get that mixed up with the manga. XD Just wanted to mention it, thought it was weird when I saw it.

I was looking all over for Sakura... was sad not to see her. Kishi must be saving her for something. Or nothing. I hope it's something.

I also loved Lee's kick to Madara, and his reaction after it was all "AW SH**".
    Really? Since I don't watch the anime I would not know. I only go by the manga and consider anime stuff that has not made it into the manga, not canon at all. The manga literally has to tell me to watch a episode for me to even consider it. So Ino, Hinata, and Tenten's history of medic ninja stuff I know nothing about. Ino's only used it once in the manga, don't know how often she uses it in the anime. Hinata has never healed outside giving Naruto some kind of ointment after his Chunnin exam battle with Kiba. She used the Gentle Fist as her Hyuuga style more then a medical ninja jutsu to heal Naruto and it was explained in part 1 that it works that way too. So it sounds like the anime gave all the Konoha females a medic background of some kind.

It is cool that Hinata can heal Naruto, without taking medical ninja stuff when she can just use her Gentle Fist. She must be her teams healer :P

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Someone else mentioned this before, but orochimaru's shoulder, isn't that because of the Sound rope thing he has up there?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru
    I suppose, although it still looks a little lopsided.

And whoa, whoa, whoa, where is Anko? I totally forgot about her; did Sasuke just leave her in Kabuto's cave with absolutely no second thought about her safety?

I suppose, although it still looks a little lopsided.

And whoa, whoa, whoa, where is Anko? I totally forgot about her; did Sasuke just leave her in Kabuto's cave with absolutely no second thought about her safety?
    Yeah I think so, or she didn't survive Orochimaru's extraction from her body. I hope she's not dead, but we'll see. Funny, since she's Kishi's favorite female.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Nobody cares about Anko but Kabuto. And he's preoccupied.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah I think so, or she didn't survive Orochimaru's extraction from her body. I hope she's not dead, but we'll see. Funny, since she's Kishi's favorite female.
    It sucks that like Tenten, Anko is virtually ignored even though Kishi has expressed so much interest in her. I pray that she'll return safe and sound; maybe Karin will find the cave in her search for Sasuke and she'll bring Anko with her back to Konoha, maybe as a token of appreciation for the way the Konoha ninja saved her.

Page 860 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 760810850856857858859860861862863864870910960 ... LastLast