Page 862 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 762812852858859860861862863864865866872912962 ... LastLast
Results 21,526 to 21,550 of 26777

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    With all the four possible candidates they give us these...? I'm so disappointed. Sarutobi died in vain. Death means nothing in this manga.

Who's next, Jiraiya? Wouldn't surpise me at all... Sigh... My faith in this is almost gone. Reviving the Juubi without all the tailed beasts, Edo Tensei left and left, bringing back people that were sealed. Nice going, Kishi...
    Never read One piece I see..

And you may not liked it but tobi infact did use all the tailed beasts, just not all the chakra from the kyuubi and hachibi.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh truck. So now the previous Hokage are back. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or really angry. I mean, we were led to believe that once they were sealed, they could never be brought back. But apparently the Uzumaki clan had a way of reclaiming the lost souls who were trapped by the Repear Death Seal jutsu? Ugh, this is really weird.
    You mean 'Oh cluck' right? xD

It's really weird, because as far as we know, the Uzumaki's were experts on seals and stuff, however, why would they want to reverse the seal, if they didn't use Edo Tensei as well? I mean they have no use for it because they had no Edo Tensei, unless this reversal thing is one of the techniques that they made along with Tobirama.

Uzumaki clan: Shinigami Seal
    Senju Tobirama: Edo Tensei
    Uzumaki clan: Reverse Shinigami Seal

Could mean that Tobirama worked alongside the Uzumaki and actually meant for this structure to exist. In the sense of if they ever were to come across an enemy that was far too hard to handle, they could resort to the Shinigami Seal, but with the option of being revived through Tobirama's Edo Tensei when the Reversal technique was used. Of course, this cost another his life, but if an entire troup had died, that may just be a strategical line of tactics. Sure, they'd be undead, but among the living.

We know that Tobirama was by far the most shady Hokage (aside from Danzou), so it could've been possible. I'm obviously not trying to play the devil's advocate here, the way this has been brought up has badly written all over it, but Kishi needs to let Tobirama (the effing creator of Edo Tensei) say something, so this would be a good thing for him to bring up.

The only thing I'm massively unsure of, is why Orochimaru/Sasuke had to perform this technique at the Uchiha Shrine?

I just can't believe how Orochimaru has gone back to being a viable threat in just one chapter. He absorbed Zetsu's body so it's safe to say that he can use Mokuton now, plus he got his arms back and all his jutsu that was sealed by the Death God in Part 1, and he controls the four previous Hokage. It's just too much; he seems stronger than Madara now.
    He's not 'Madara-viable' yet. Compared to Madara, Orochimaru is manageable.. Things Orochimaru doesn't have that Madara does:
    - Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
    - Rinnegan
    - Eternal life (well, at this point)..

Orochimaru has his:
    - Snakeyness
    - Mokuton
    - Horcruxes - HP reference to Voldemort (sp), but comes down to eternal life as well.
    - Four Hokage:
    1. Shodai: If Madara can break Edo Tensei, then why not Shodai?
    2. Nidaime: Can probably undo his own technique.
    3. Sandaime: Poor Hiruzen..
    4. Yondaime: Minato is good with seals, who knows what he can do to break out of this particular one.

So out of Orochimaru's new tools, I think the only one he can hope to keep is Hiruzen.. Arguably the weakest Hokage as he is not in his prime.

It certainly doesn't trump the threat the alliance is now facing, so it will definitely be a smaller scale battle than what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    No neither do I. It would be a stretch to say he would play a passive role and there is no question that as a schemer he will consider multiple options however just like before Sasuke can probably kill him so he'll need to play his cards right if he does have any ambition. Whatever goal he has in mind he has a pretty good poker face. and I agree the easter eggs are always fun tidbits
    Before:
    - Orochimaru had no hands to do any jutsu
    - Orochimaru was ill/living in rejecting bodies
    - Orochimaru had no Mokuton
    - Orochimaru didn't have Senju DNA/Chakra
    - Orochimaru didn't have 4 immortal kage at disposal

See how 'just like before' doesn't really apply at all anymore? Sure, Sasuke had his eyes upgraded, but even Madara sorta failed against only Shodai with EMS...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Meh. We've already seen the first two Hokage revived ages ago.

But at least it's nice to see Hiruzen and Minato. Father/son battle soon?
    Or even better: Grandfather, grandson/daughter battles:
    - Hiruzen vs. Konohamaru!!!
    - Shodai vs. Tsunade!!!

And you're right, it was ages ago, and it was a kage vs. 2 kage. Our main protagonist/antagonists have grown up since then, and it would be a good change to see how they handle them! Not to mention the context, or the subtext that wasn't able to come forward back then..

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Revival of the Hokages was one of the expected outcomes, though the way it was done was ridiculous. Regardless, very interested in hearing what they have to say and what Sasuke plans on asking. And it appears that Orochimaru has mellowed out from his previous incarnation. Most intriguing chapter in a while.
    Agreed, unless my above explanation comes true (Tobirama/Uzumaki-cooperative jutsu). I do agree that the way it was done could've been forshadowed better. He should've at least mentioned such a temple in part 1. I mean for god's sake we always thought Naruto was the sole Uzumaki in Konoha since his parents died. Apparently, he had a temple full of ancestors, or at least history of which he could've learned..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I bet Hashirama and Minato will break the Edo Tensei and head off to face Madara and Obito.
    Don't forget Tobirama. As the creator of the technique, he should be able to do so as well.. Makes you wonder why they weren't able to do so in part1 though.. Oh well, inconsistency is the word for this chapter..

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm sorry but what a load of crap. I knew Orochimaru was going to get some kind of cheap upgrade, I have been saying it ever since he came back. Though I must say I was not expecting him to get his original arms back. Third Hokage really did die in vain, I feel so bad for Sarutobi now I imagine these 4 Hokages aren't going away anytime soon so I do expect a forced Naruto and Minato meeting/possible fight, even though I don't think one is needed. Naruto already met his daddy. The cheapness of this chapter just ruined it for me. Suigetsu and Jugo easily going back to following Orochimaru without question, call me crazy but by the sound of how they spoke of him I thought they didn't like him much. Guess I was wrong there. The only good thing about this chapter was Sasuke doesn't feel really evil at the moment, more like confused on where he stands. So much has happened that I'm sure he doesn't care that Orochimaru's back and powering himself up, he just wants the truth. I guess Itachi, Danzo, and Tobi were not enough for him. Overall a cheap BS chapter full of loopholes and undoing things I thought would stick. Naruto has officially pulled a BW.

With that little rant aside, I am looking forward to next week to see what the Hokage have to say to Sasuke. I wonder if Sasuke will conclude right away that Minato is Naruto's dad? Looking forward to that.
    A BW? A Best Wishes? Or a Bad writer? Comes down to the same I'd guess..

About why Suigetsu spoke to Orochimaru as he did: Fear... Once Orochimaru would get his hands back, that means that Orochimaru is vastly superior in strength to them.. It doesn't take a genius to think why they would suck up to him at this point...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

- I was wondering how any of this could have survived Pain's Shinra Tensei. I guess Suigetsu answered me.
    - Konoha looks almost back to normal. I wonder if they're still in the crater or used earth style to level it.
    - Orochimaru showing why I've liked him all this time.
    - Just noticed the RDS mask.
    - And there's the real one.
    - Oh ****.
    - Haha, yes!

If I didn't know the spoiler before, this chapter may have blown Madara' reveal and Obito's unmasking out of the water. It's pretty good regardless. I didn't think Orochimaru was going to summon them through Edo Tensei right away, so this changes everything. They may be able to enter the war now, and Orochimaru's Edo Tensei may be powered up thanks to Kabuto.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Wait if Orochimaru cut the belly of the shinigami to release the souls inside it then that means that the rest of the Kubii's power has been released... Imagine if Naruto got his hands on that!
    Doesn't seem likely thought, as only five things emerged from the shinigami's stomach, his arms and the four Hokages. Besides, powering up Naruto any more would be pretty pointless.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Doesn't seem likely thought, as only five things emerged from the shinigami's stomach, his arms and the four Hokages. Besides, powering up Naruto any more would be pretty pointless.
    There's a reason for that... it's sealed inside Minato himself.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Guilty as charged!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Kishi needs to save some things for naruto vs sasuke.

Straight up Dragon Ball would have been an even better example
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That is true, I was thinking about that aswell but yeah..

I really hope Naruto gets the other half of Kurama's chakra; he's probably going to need it to complete "that" jutsu. Speaking of which, perhaps Minato will tell Naruto more about that. And oh the irony of Tobirama being revived by his own jutsu not once but twice and poor Hiruzen being revived by the guy who killed him.

Yeah anyone who can collect the dragon balls basically gets a free Rinne Tensei. Which happened at the end of virtually every arc.

Nice chapter. Didn't expect the reaper to come back. Love orichimaru.
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 30th January 2013 at 11:24 PM.

There's a reason for that... it's sealed inside Minato himself.
    The arms and souls of the first two Hokages were sealed in the Third, didn't stop them from being on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kishi needs to save some things for naruto vs sasuke.
    Shouldn't the possible power-up be for Sasuke then, since Naruto is already pretty OP?

I really hope Naruto gets the other half of Kurama's chakra; he's probably going to need it to complete "that" jutsu. Speaking of which, perhaps Minato will tell Naruto more about that. And oh the irony of Tobirama being revived by his own jutsu not once but twice and poor Hiruzen being revived by the guy who killed him.
    I believe Naruto already finished it, it was the Bijuu Rasengan which needed him to master the Kyuubi's chakra.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You mean 'Oh cluck' right? xD

It's really weird, because as far as we know, the Uzumaki's were experts on seals and stuff, however, why would they want to reverse the seal, if they didn't use Edo Tensei as well? I mean they have no use for it because they had no Edo Tensei, unless this reversal thing is one of the techniques that they made along with Tobirama.

Uzumaki clan: Shinigami Seal
    Senju Tobirama: Edo Tensei
    Uzumaki clan: Reverse Shinigami Seal

Could mean that Tobirama worked alongside the Uzumaki and actually meant for this structure to exist. In the sense of if they ever were to come across an enemy that was far too hard to handle, they could resort to the Shinigami Seal, but with the option of being revived through Tobirama's Edo Tensei when the Reversal technique was used. Of course, this cost another his life, but if an entire troup had died, that may just be a strategical line of tactics. Sure, they'd be undead, but among the living.

We know that Tobirama was by far the most shady Hokage (aside from Danzou), so it could've been possible. I'm obviously not trying to play the devil's advocate here, the way this has been brought up has badly written all over it, but Kishi needs to let Tobirama (the effing creator of Edo Tensei) say something, so this would be a good thing for him to bring up.

The only thing I'm massively unsure of, is why Orochimaru/Sasuke had to perform this technique at the Uchiha Shrine?

He's not 'Madara-viable' yet. Compared to Madara, Orochimaru is manageable.. Things Orochimaru doesn't have that Madara does:
    - Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
    - Rinnegan
    - Eternal life (well, at this point)..

Orochimaru has his:
    - Snakeyness
    - Mokuton
    - Horcruxes - HP reference to Voldemort (sp), but comes down to eternal life as well.
    - Four Hokage:
    1. Shodai: If Madara can break Edo Tensei, then why not Shodai?
    2. Nidaime: Can probably undo his own technique.
    3. Sandaime: Poor Hiruzen..
    4. Yondaime: Minato is good with seals, who knows what he can do to break out of this particular one.

So out of Orochimaru's new tools, I think the only one he can hope to keep is Hiruzen.. Arguably the weakest Hokage as he is not in his prime.

It certainly doesn't trump the threat the alliance is now facing, so it will definitely be a smaller scale battle than what we have now.

Before:
    - Orochimaru had no hands to do any jutsu
    - Orochimaru was ill/living in rejecting bodies
    - Orochimaru had no Mokuton
    - Orochimaru didn't have Senju DNA/Chakra
    - Orochimaru didn't have 4 immortal kage at disposal

See how 'just like before' doesn't really apply at all anymore? Sure, Sasuke had his eyes upgraded, but even Madara sorta failed against only Shodai with EMS...

Or even better: Grandfather, grandson/daughter battles:
    - Hiruzen vs. Konohamaru!!!
    - Shodai vs. Tsunade!!!

And you're right, it was ages ago, and it was a kage vs. 2 kage. Our main protagonist/antagonists have grown up since then, and it would be a good change to see how they handle them! Not to mention the context, or the subtext that wasn't able to come forward back then..

Agreed, unless my above explanation comes true (Tobirama/Uzumaki-cooperative jutsu). I do agree that the way it was done could've been forshadowed better. He should've at least mentioned such a temple in part 1. I mean for god's sake we always thought Naruto was the sole Uzumaki in Konoha since his parents died. Apparently, he had a temple full of ancestors, or at least history of which he could've learned..

Don't forget Tobirama. As the creator of the technique, he should be able to do so as well.. Makes you wonder why they weren't able to do so in part1 though.. Oh well, inconsistency is the word for this chapter..

A BW? A Best Wishes? Or a Bad writer? Comes down to the same I'd guess..

About why Suigetsu spoke to Orochimaru as he did: Fear... Once Orochimaru would get his hands back, that means that Orochimaru is vastly superior in strength to them.. It doesn't take a genius to think why they would suck up to him at this point...
    The two BW's mean the same thing as far as I'm concerned. I guess that's true about Suigetsu, but even when he followed Sasuke he had a bit of a rebel in him, always talking back to Sasuke. True, he never disobeyed Sasuke when he got a order, but yeah.

I'm still laughing at the fact that the 3rd Hokage's work has been undone in one chapter. What he died for was simply washed away. I thought we were done with Edo Tensei's but looks like we aren't. Naruto really has become the new Dragon Ball Z. Death means nothing. Not even sealing is a sure fire way to get rid of someone anymore. I'm waiting for the Earth to be blown up next and wished back to life afterwords.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I believe Naruto already finished it, it was the Bijuu Rasengan which needed him to master the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Talk about anti-climactic. Now I'm wondering how on earth Naruto will beat Madara when he has no trump card up his sleeve. All he can do is spam Rasengan and the dozen other variations that it has that won't be able to harm Madara. The best we can hope for is for a Hashirama vs. Madara rematch, but I can't see how Hashirama would win a second time.

And yeah, I'm also saddened by the fact that Hiruzen's work was for nothing. He only managed to delay Orochimaru from getting all that he wanted. Now he's super-powerful again, plus he controls the same person who delayed his quest for power and the other three Hokage. Edo Tensei is a horrible jutsu that needs to be erased from history.

Talk about anti-climactic. Now I'm wondering how on earth Naruto will beat Madara when he has no trump card up his sleeve. All he can do is spam Rasengan and the dozen other variations that it has that won't be able to harm Madara. The best we can hope for is for a Hashirama vs. Madara rematch, but I can't see how Hashirama would win a second time.

And yeah, I'm also saddened by the fact that Hiruzen's work was for nothing. He only managed to delay Orochimaru from getting all that he wanted. Now he's super-powerful again, plus he controls the same person who delayed his quest for power and the other three Hokage. Edo Tensei is a horrible jutsu that needs to be erased from history.
    I'm calling it now. Neji will be back at some point. Maybe by the end of the war, maybe somewhere in the middle but he'll be Edo Tensied back to life. That's why Kishi has no fear to kill off main characters. He's found his magic set of Dragon Balls to get around that.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm calling it now. Neji will be back at some point. Maybe by the end of the war, maybe somewhere in the middle but he'll be Edo Tensied back to life. That's why Kishi has no fear to kill off main characters. He's found his magic set of Dragon Balls to get around that.
    Even if he did stoop to just mass revivals, they're still dead, so it's not the same. I'd be upset if he brings anyone else back.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

The Hokages coming back might be the best thing in this case. There's no way Naruto can beat Madara, but leaving it to Hashirama and possibly the other three may be viable enough for his defeat. Obito seems to be more mortal than Madara, so Naruto or Kakashi could claim his defeat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Minato played a role as well.

Hashirama is Madara's foil. Tobirama will probably initiate the Hokages breaking out of Orochimaru's control. Hiruzen likely will get the least action because he's not in his prime, and he has to explain everything to Sasuke. Minato slots in with Obito and Kurama.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a really bizarre fan-fic. I can't wait to see where this is going. I hope this means that the War is almost over.

Big difference, reviving dead people was something that was known from the beginning in Dragon Ball.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

What was the point of the 3rd Hokage's sacrifice then? Now we found out there are like dozens of ninja who could outmatch Oro at the time and the so called death seal could be undone..

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a really bizarre fan-fic. I can't wait to see where this is going. I hope this means that the War is almost over.

Big difference, reviving dead people was something that was known from the beginning in Dragon Ball.
    Doesn't chance the fact that death means nothing in Dragon ball, and lets not forgot the namek dragonballs which bypassed the 1 revival clause.

Doesn't chance the fact that death means nothing in Dragon ball, and lets not forgot the namek dragonballs which bypassed the 1 revival clause.
    It obviously still meant something or we wouldn't have Future Trunks. But this isn't about that.

I consider this more like comic book deaths, specifically it's like a free pass at Ra's all Ghul's Lazarus Pits. There should be more of a limit to the Edo Tensei and he should stick to it. I mean I'm supposed to believe that shrine thing is viable?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    The Hokages coming back might be the best thing in this case. There's no way Naruto can beat Madara, but leaving it to Hashirama and possibly the other three may be viable enough for his defeat. Obito seems to be more mortal than Madara, so Naruto or Kakashi could claim his defeat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Minato played a role as well.

Hashirama is Madara's foil. Tobirama will probably initiate the Hokages breaking out of Orochimaru's control. Hiruzen likely will get the least action because he's not in his prime, and he has to explain everything to Sasuke. Minato slots in with Obito and Kurama.
    If they do, it will feel even more anti-climactic to me. So basically nobody of this era could stop Madara they had to rely on Orochimaru and his zombie Hokages. Kinda ironic actually if that does happen. Still the revived Hokages being used to defeat Madara would feel cheap, but looking at the direction Naruto is taking I can see that happening. Hopefully Naruto can at least beat Obito without Minato butting in. The kids of Konoha can't make a legacy if the old dogs have to save their butts, lol.

To Pokemonsquared, who asked what was the point of the 3rd Hokages sacrifice? He delayed Orochimaru and nothing more. In the end Orochimaru got the last laugh because he has good arms back and four immensly powerful Edo Tensei Hokages. The 3rd basically screwed himself.

Edit: But on the other hand seeing the 4 Hokages battle Madara in a ultra powered ninja battle does sound kinda fun to see. We can see who can trump who's jutsus. That does sound fun ^.^
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 31st January 2013 at 4:14 PM.

I just wonder why kind of Minato and Naurto interactions we are going to get. This actually makes me hope Tsunade survives more than ever now so all five Hokages together would be awesome.

I just don't get what Orochimaru is up to. Doesn't want part of the war but is not doing anything to Konoha either.

And again, doesn't change that it was never meant to be permanent in some cases.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I just wonder why kind of Minato and Naurto interactions we are going to get. This actually makes me hope Tsunade survives more than ever now so all five Hokages together would be awesome.

I just don't get what Orochimaru is up to. Doesn't want part of the war but is not doing anything to Konoha either.

And again, doesn't change that it was never meant to be permanent in some cases.
    Point was that whoever complained at death meaning nothing, should look at other manga.

Page 862 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 762812852858859860861862863864865866872912962 ... LastLast