Page 864 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 764814854860861862863864865866867868874914964 ... LastLast
Results 21,576 to 21,600 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There's a difference between over-analyzing and noticing major plotholes.
    My point is that people spent hours typing up theories that are answered a week later. Remember all the MAJOR plotholes with obito being tobi? Me neither, because in 2-3 weeks virtually everything was explained.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Me neither, because in 2-3 weeks virtually everything was explained.
    Not really. We still don't know why Obito went to Kirigakure, or what the whole purpose of the Kyuubi attack on Konoha was; the latter seems like it needs to be explained the most since Obito virtually admitted that it wasn't the right time to start his plan to capture the nine Bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Not really. We still don't know why Obito went to Kirigakure, or what the whole purpose of the Kyuubi attack on Konoha was; the latter seems like it needs to be explained the most since Obito virtually admitted that it wasn't the right time to start his plan to capture the nine Bijuu.
    Thus why I said virtually. And by major, I'm talking about how someone can live after being crushed by a 2 ton rock.

My point is that people spent hours typing up theories that are answered a week later. Remember all the MAJOR plotholes with obito being tobi? Me neither, because in 2-3 weeks virtually everything was explained.
    Which again, is different then noticing big plotholes. And we're talking about a plothole that has been for a hundred some chapters.

There's still no explanation as to why the Ame orphans were young, how Madara knew of Obito, how Madara even transferred his eyes to Nagato or where he got another Sharingan from, how he fount Nagato in the first place, the whole situation involving his control of Kiri or when it would have happen, what reason was there behind Rin dying, or why he attacked Konoha instead of proceeding with the Moon Eye plan. Virtually everything wasn't explain. The only things that were explain was how Obito knew all that he did and his survival.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

? Why the Ame orphans were young? What do you mean?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Which again, is different then noticing big plotholes. And we're talking about a plothole that has been for a hundred some chapters.

There's still no explanation as to why the Ame orphans were young, how Madara knew of Obito, how Madara even transferred his eyes to Nagato or where he got another Sharingan from, how he fount Nagato in the first place, the whole situation involving his control of Kiri or when it would have happen, what reason was there behind Rin dying, or why he attacked Konoha instead of proceeding with the Moon Eye plan. Virtually everything wasn't explain. The only things that were explain was how Obito knew all that he did and his survival.
    Either Kishi is hoping we forget all that or he has plans to explain it when Madara is about to die and we get the "Madara backstory before death" scene. The latter seems more likely in this case. I'm sure everything will be explained but I don't know if it will mesh together well.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Either Kishi is hoping we forget all that or he has plans to explain it when Madara is about to die and we get the "Madara backstory before death" scene. The latter seems more likely in this case. I'm sure everything will be explained but I don't know if it will mesh together well.
    Given recent events, I highly doubt that all of Kishi's explanations will mesh well. There are just too many holes that need to be filled, and I can already tell that many of the explanations will be riddled with deus ex machina and other convenient plot devices (like Orochimaru). Still, I guess it's better to have Kishi's official version of things than open-ended situations. I just don't want any more random solutions like the shinigami mask that allows someone to break the shinigami's seal, which I found ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    When Nagato told Naruto about his past, we were shown the Ame orphans nearly adults during the middle of the war between Iwa, Suna, and Konoha (the Third War) when Yahiko was killed. But Obito's flashback have them appearing younger after the Third War had ended, including Yahiko.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Likely won't mesh together unless he recons something, like how he recon the age Kakashi graduated to fit into Obito's past.

I don't recall these chapters completely....but weren't they kids during the Second War and young adults during the Third War?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I really don't consider a single one of these, a plot hole. A plot hole is something not included in a finished story, guess what, the story is not finished.

And personally, I'd rather the story move along and not include trivial stuff like madara transferring his eyes.(seriously, who cares, especially when you consider the world they live it, this shouldn't be difficult at all)

Haha, I don't even know who the hell the ame orphans are, must have missed that chapter.

I really don't consider a single one of these, a plot hole. A plot hole is something not included in a finished story, guess what, the story is not finished.

And personally, I'd rather the story move along and not include trivial stuff like madara transferring his eyes.(seriously, who cares, especially when you consider the world they live it, this shouldn't be difficult at all)
    Those are still plotholes, or unanswered questions if you prefer.

It's not the process of the eye transfer, of course nobody cares about that, but where he got the new Sharingan from. That is important because each Sharingan is different and holds different abilities, so yeah that's kinda big :P

Haha, I don't even know who the hell the ame orphans are, must have missed that chapter.
    Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan, otherwise known as the Ame orphans.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

When Nagato told Naruto about his past, we were shown the Ame orphans nearly adults during the middle of the war between Iwa, Suna, and Konoha (the Third War) when Yahiko was killed. But Obito's flashback have them appearing younger after the Third War had ended, including Yahiko.
    I never noticed this. But it wouldn't surprise me given the sheer amount of timeline inconsistencies that Kishi has run into.

Still, I don't really think that his explanation for Obito's fall into darkness was that bad. I just think Kishi should have given us all the information in that one flashback instead of skipping it/waiting for a later time to explain it. I'd rather have all the information at once than wait months or even years before getting the whole picture.

I don't recall these chapters completely....but weren't they kids during the Second War and young adults during the Third War?
    Yeah, they were specifically ten at the end of the Second War.

They're still plotholes that have yet to be explained, which was the point. None of those things got answered in the following chapter or beyond. And aside from the issue with Rin, it seems quite unlikely any of those questions would be answered.

Madara giving his eyes to Nagato, which would have made him blind, and then transplanting a new Sharingan is sort of important. Kind of implies that Madara had another partner or something, since he couldn't have done so on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Still, I don't really think that his explanation for Obito's fall into darkness was that bad. I just think Kishi should have given us all the information in that one flashback instead of skipping it/waiting for a later time to explain it. I'd rather have all the information at once than wait months or even years before getting the whole picture.
    The explanation itself wasn't that bad, but it could have used more foreshadowing further back, like him actually paying attention to Kakashi and making snide comments during their previous encounters. Could have also done less with the Madara/Izuna implications.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 5th February 2013 at 6:08 AM.

The explanation itself wasn't that bad, but it could have used more foreshadowing further back, like him actually paying attention to Kakashi and making snide comments during their previous encounters. Could have also done less with the Madara/Izuna implications.
    I can somewhat let that slide, considering that he pretty much accomplished the mission given to him by Madara. His whole persona as the masked man was to actually make the world believe that Madara was still alive, so in a way, Kishi did do that right by not outright dropping Obito hints. Though whether or not that was his original intention or just a lucky coincidence, you be the judge :P I do agree that it did all just sort of feel too convenient that we just found all that out recently, but eh I guess you have to gloss over some things when the storyline is so big and filled with so many characters.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

The new chapter didn't really reveal much; most of the stuff that the Hokage mentioned were things we already knew. The only new thing that was mentioned (by Tobirama) was that love thing, which made no sense to me. It's almost as if Kishi wants us to feel bad for the evil Uchiha clan members, but I'm not buying it. I hope the next chapter is more revealing.

This power of love thing is stupid....

So, basically, when an Uchiha loses their love, it turns into DARKNESS and gives them bullcrap eye powers?

That's completely dumb.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th February 2013 at 9:51 AM.

If all that happened it would have been a little too obvious. Kishi was definitely trying to keep the possibility of Tobi being Madara or Obito or Izuna or whoever open until the very end in order to keep people guessing and interested, which obviously worked.

At first I thought this love-explanation just kinda came out of nowhere, but it does sort of make sense considering each of the Uchiha villains' relationship issues. Plus this kind of reinforces the validity of Rin's death being the trigger of Obito's transformation into Tobi.

Also, I guess it's now almost confirmed that Izuna really did offer his eyes to Madara, which would probably make Tobi's entire explanation true. Interesting.

Interesting, at first the love explaination was kinda out of nowhere, but when I thought about it a bit better it does fit everything Madara, Obito and Sasuke did.

I kinda like the Shidaime's interactions with the other kages, and especialy his reaction to Tsunade being the 5th hokage.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 5th February 2013 at 11:27 AM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

the orphans and the eyes i can't explain, but Rin's death i think i have and idea of or a few of them. The one thing that is consistent is that it was a setup by Madara to get Obito on his side.
    My reason for this, is that Obito "escapes" too easily and the timing is too coincidental. He emerges just to see Kakashi kill Rin, thus turning Obito to Madara side. One of my theories on how he did this, was that it was a Zetsu clone killing Rin or a Rin could of been a clone as well, meaning the whole entire thing was staged. Or more likey Madara put Kakashi in a situation where he had no choice or it was the most merciful thing to do, was to kill her. eg, she was a traitor or to prevent her being captured and tortured.

I like mild orichimaru. Pretty interesting chapter, and entertaining no less. Makes you wonder what sasuke will do now...

I just wonder if we'll see Naruto fight his dad. I can't wait to see what happens.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Only real highlight of this chapter was Hashirama's personality. We already heard most of the other information, and the whole "power of love" thing is just one of those things that you would expect most people to pass off as total BS. I wonder how Hashirama will react when someone tells him that Madara has been revived?

Funny how the second Hokage caused some of the bad things during this arc.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Interesting chapter. Expected the whole love angle, simply from how the relationships were shown, but don't know what to make of the whole "science" behind awakening the Sharingan. And Hashirama's personality is disappointing, way to much like Naruto's to be enjoyable. Tobirama on the otherhand was like I thought. Can't wait to hear what Hashirama and Minato tell Sasuke next. Good chapter.

I don't like the way Tobirama was portrayed; he basically admitted that he was prejudice against the Uchiha, which only made Sasuke angrier. Still, I loved Hashirama in this chapter; his comment about whether the village was fine with Tsunade as Hokage was funny, and it seems she inherited her gambling obsession from Hashirama himself.

Page 864 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 764814854860861862863864865866867868874914964 ... LastLast