Page 878 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast
Results 21,926 to 21,950 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I really hope the Juubi's next form looks more monstrous, 'cause its current form just looks ridiculous to the point where it's almost funny imo. I enjoyed the break from the main battle since we got some more information about Madara's past and everything, but I want to see what the Allied Shinobi Forces are doing to stop Madara. I really hope the pacing improves because I'm getting a bit tired of getting a bunch of chapters where little to no progress is made.

The pacing in general for this war arc as been all over the place. I hope when we get back to the alliance vs Madara fight, they finish off Madara and Obito. I'm really just ready for Naruto vs Sasuke now, if we are still even getting it. I know it won't happen but I hope Sasuke seals the dead Hokages, kills Orochimaru, now that he has his answers and pretends like they were never revived in the first place. Edo Tensei has to be the most annoying jutsu in this entire series. I'm actually disliking it more then the Sharigan and all it's broken power.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The pacing in general for this war arc as been all over the place. I hope when we get back to the alliance vs Madara fight, they finish off Madara and Obito. I'm really just ready for Naruto vs Sasuke now, if we are still even getting it. I know it won't happen but I hope Sasuke seals the dead Hokages, kills Orochimaru, now that he has his answers and pretends like they were never revived in the first place. Edo Tensei has to be the most annoying jutsu in this entire series. I'm actually disliking it more then the Sharigan and all it's broken power.
    Do you really think Sasuke has the strength to seal the dead Hokages?
    Hashirama broke out of Orochimaru's power without even trying.
    Nope, Sasuke would get himself killed if he even tried.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf Claw View Post
    Do you really think Sasuke has the strength to seal the dead Hokages?
    Hashirama broke out of Orochimaru's power without even trying.
    No I don't. I did say "it won't happen." I just don't want the dead Hokage lingering around. I feel like they're going to be used as a mega cheap plot device to defeat Madara and Obito which will make the victory in general feel hollow to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf Claw View Post
    He has plot armor that would prevent that from happening. Sasuke's safe at least until he fights Naruto.

I really hope the next chapter wraps up the Hokage and Sasuke discussion. I also want to hear what Sasuke has to say after all of this, although something tells me his mind is already made up and that these recent chapters were a waste at least as far as Sasuke's decision goes.

Lo and behold, Sasuke is a Leaf Shinobi once more. And Itachi is what sealed the deal.

..Ughhhh..??? I'm kind of at a loss here.

I like the decision and his reasoning, but this is also a massive waste of plot, buildup, and foreshadowing.

And Oro is gonna be helping out too? wat
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 10th April 2013 at 3:20 PM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Lo and behold, Sasuke is a Leaf Shinobi once more. And Itachi is what sealed the deal.

..Ughhhh..??? I'm kind of at a loss here.

I like the decision and his reasoning, but this is also a massive waste of plot, buildup, and foreshadowing.

And Oro is gonna be helping out too? wat
    Personally, I was expecting Sasuke to say something like he's still going to destroy the village, but he's going to rebuild it into something better.

Hoorays for watching Harley Quinn's ninja version kick Suigetsu back into line, and about Orochimaru, I think he's a researcher first and a tyrannical overlord third (since we all know he's a pedophile second). I could see Orochimaru helping out anyway just because he still wants to do his experiments, and it's hard to do them when you're under an eternal genjutsu.

I am amazed.

Amazed. Kishimoto actually did it. Sasuke actually did it.
    This chapter was more inspiring then it should of have been. Possibly because of shiz that was going on in my life right now...
    Good job sasuke.

Honestly, this entire thing would have been much more believable if it just wasn't exaggerated so much. How sasuke acted, and everything, its believable, its more the exaggeration of the events (making everything seem all over the top.). But I guess that's anime and manga for you. xD

On a side note, don't trust this yet. :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Good chapter!

Curious to see how Naruto handles Sasuke being back and what "gift" Minato has in store for Naruto.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

... ... ...
    I loved Naruto for years, Sasuke is my favorite character and no much fan bullying Kishimoto bowed down too, no matter how many sharks he jumped I stayed with it till recently...
    My favorite character is Uchiha Sasuke, my second is Hyuuga Neji.
    I'm not upset Neji died, to be quite frank I was upset he survived during the Search For Sasuke arc because none of them dying really cheapened the emotion of what they went through. If someone is going to have an epiphany at the moment of their death, the tone is ruined if no one actually dies.
    As for Sasuke...what was the point of it all? What was the point of most of his story arcs? Sure he may now be 'bad ***' but he is also stupid, and ignorant and that is all there is left to his character, he is a stupid, ignorant, uber powerful, 1 dimensional character.

You see to me there is no consequence, no real long term fallout to the sins he's committed. If there is no consequence in the end then what is the point? Hey, not to say he couldn't be redeemed but his redemption should be more than him standing around listening to the fact that he knows nothing (ignorant), finds out info and ignores it just because (stupid) while people talk about how strong he has become (powerful).
    Redemptions have to be hard, the consequences tough, that way when the character gets through to the other side and is finally redeemed we can feel that they have accomplished something. Having redemption be a simply yes or no decision to jump sides is too much, when I watch Sasuke's story develop in older episodes I won't care anymore. It doesn't matter; cause you know, whatever, he will solve every problem, kill every enemy, and jump back to the good side by simply nodding his head time again.

For all of those that say that perhaps consequences are coming, come on look at the Itachi mess...people will say once that they don't trust him but then everyone will nod and at some random point one will block a shot for the other and healing over Sasuke is good. The End.
    Ugh...

Well this chapter kinda hyped me up, but it looks too good to be true, on a whim, I'm speculating that Orochimaru is gonna use the 3rd, 4th and 5th to take out the 1st, since he's alot more loose than the other three.

BTW, I was derping around narutobase.net, when I come across this:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=351226, about last week's chapter.

Conspiracies, Conspiracies everywhere.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Okay chapter, we'll finally get the ball rolling again, which is good.. But I didn't specifically like the way it was kicked.. That's all I guess..

We're getting to see the first and second in their second ET-battle, and the third and fourth in their first.

I'm pretty much most interested in two things:
    1. What 'gift' does Minato have left to give Naruto? A hug?
    2. How is the alliance going to react to Sasuke joining the battlefield? Surely not everybody is going to be as happygolucky as the Hokage's.. -.-

That being said, I want to know the status of the current kages, because they'll be drastically overshadowed by the older group.

Surely Oonoki, A and Tsunade will have a moment with the old Hokage's, but I can't see Gaara or Mei being useful at this point outside of Gaara's plotarmor.

Tsunade and Oonoki will probably recognize the Shodai and Nidaime, while A knows Minato and therefore have a moment with him. But of course, the biggest moment will be Minato walking onto the battlefield and Naruto's mouth dropping tenfeet to the floor.. Not exactly happy about that, because how many times can you say goodbye to your dead dad?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Sasuke only said he didn't want the village to be wasted...not that he's turning a new leaf. Of coarse the way Kishi is writing, guess I'm suppose to believe he's semi-good now.

lol at Karin XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Expected Itachi's words to have this effect, given the importance of Itachi to Sasuke. Wasn't expecting the Hokages to actually join the battle though, so that was a surprise. Seems like despite their recent power-up, Naruto and friends aren't gonna do much better. and nice to see Karin's back on the team, even if it does screw up her previous development. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Honestly don't know how I feel about this. Very glad this flashback and story is over and we get to see the Hokages in battle, but it seemed like Sasuke was persuaded too easy. Oh well, at least we can finally move on.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Expected Itachi's words to have this effect, given the importance of Itachi to Sasuke. Wasn't expecting the Hokages to actually join the battle though, so that was a surprise. Seems like despite their recent power-up, Naruto and friends aren't gonna do much better. and nice to see Karin's back on the team, even if it does screw up her previous development. Good chapter.
    Glad you accept that Naruto's whole purpose in Part 2 just got f***ed over...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I loved this chapter because things actually happened. I was surprised that Sasuke decided to side with the village since he's usually so hard-headed, but I'm glad that he's finally redeeming himself. I also liked the new information that we learned like that Shisui was Kagami's son. I'm disappointed in Karin though. She just rejoined Sasuke like it was nothing and it makes her seem really weak. But Suigetsu's little plan to run away was hilarious.

Ugh. Disgusting. This better not be the start of Sasuke becoming a good guy again.

No. No. He had his chance, and he wasted it ages ago.

Oh look, Karin's back. And she still loves Sasuke, even though he impaled her and left her to die.

Great job at writing women, Kishimoto.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ugh. Disgusting. This better not be the start of Sasuke becoming a good guy again.

No. No. He had his chance, and he wasted it ages ago.

Oh look, Karin's back. And she still loves Sasuke, even though he impaled her and left her to die.

Great job at writing women, Kishimoto.
    I honestly couldn't agree more with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Glad you accept that Naruto's whole purpose in Part 2 just got f***ed over...
    Naruto's purpose basically became bring peace once Pain was introduced. Besides, never did like the silliness of it, so I'm fine that it was done in a better way.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Naruto's purpose basically became bring peace once Pain was introduced. Besides, never did like the silliness of it, so I'm fine that it was done in a better way.
    I don't see how in anyway possible that this was a better way... Your telling me history lessons prevent wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your telling me history lessons prevent wars?
    I wouldn't say that, but I do think it's good to hear both sides of a story before making a decision, and that's basically what Sasuke did. I just wish he had done this before; it would have saved us so much time. I'm mostly just glad that Sasuke wasn't TnJ'd by Naruto, which was a big fear of mine. But we probably won't get to see them fight each other now.

I am glad Sasuke is siding with the Shinobi alliance against Madara and Obito. I must say, I never thought he would do that this quickly. But I am glad he did. I liked Sasuke till he turned evil so yeah :P. Who knows I might start liking him again now.

karin beatin up suigetsu those good old days :P.

I guese it fits Orochimaru going with them, since his main goal always have been researching.

Minatos big present reward might have been more of a joke, since it is *his* first time meeting Naruto. As his other part was just a memory.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 10th April 2013 at 9:08 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I don't know what to think of this chapter to be honest. I'll go with Karin first. I think Kishi himself didn't know where to go with Karin and so he just stuck her back to being a Sasuke groupie. Karin is officially a character not to be taken seriously at all. I just hope Ino doesn't regress to that Sasuke arrives otherwise all that build up of getting her away from that will just be gone in the wind.

I guess we really are going to get the old dead Hokages vs Madara and is monster. Look's like Naruto's generation just couldn't cut it. Oh well. Many things felt weird with this chapter. Orochimaru being okay with helping Konoha...I'm not sure what his motives are but I guess he'll help for now. As far as Sasuke turning good, I think there is more to it then that and I don't think Sasuke is fully reformed yet, but it simply on the road to recovery. It'll be like Hashirama and Madara calling a truce but then Madara went evil again, Sasuke could do the same to Naruto.

You know a character that's really been overlooked and it's almost sad? Obito. They build him up as this ultimate villain and he's playing second to Madara and now Orochimaru, of all people. Obito/Tobi does not feel like a threat at all anymore, just Madara's driving buddy. Wow things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't know what to think of this chapter to be honest. I'll go with Karin first. I think Kishi himself didn't know where to go with Karin and so he just stuck her back to being a Sasuke groupie. Karin is officially a character not to be taken seriously at all. I just hope Ino doesn't regress to that Sasuke arrives otherwise all that build up of getting her away from that will just be gone in the wind.
    Too late, I was gonna post this ages ago, but Ino never got over Sasuke

Spoiler:- My one many army streak continues:

Page 878 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast